PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV Funny People

EL42
12-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Has anyone seen it? It's pretty good,i haven't seen any post about it.

-EnVus-
12-03-2009, 12:03 PM
i watched it last night it was pretty lame and Adams worst movie so far.

Nubz
12-03-2009, 12:08 PM
It sucked. Very dry comedy.

EL42
12-03-2009, 12:39 PM
i didn't say it was funny,it showed that comedians have fucked lives too.

TicketRedBB6
12-03-2009, 01:03 PM
i didn't say it was funny,it showed that comedians have fucked lives too.
I liked it. I thought it was cool to see those guys in a more serious, life-like movie.

antiv6
12-03-2009, 01:26 PM
i thought it sucked, for the people in it the movie should have been awesome

oneSLOWex
12-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I didnt think it was TOO bad.....not terrible but far from the best.

EL42
12-03-2009, 02:16 PM
I liked it. I thought it was cool to see those guys in a more serious, life-like movie.
see you get it

i thought it sucked, for the people in it the movie should have been awesome
you have the right to your opinion

I didnt think it was TOO bad.....not terrible but far from the best.
it wasn't a HAPPY HA,HA movie. but then again i can relate to the fucked up shit that happened.

lanning
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
funny parts, different version of a "funny" movie

MidLifeCrisis
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
damn man, my girlfriend and i were in tears at an hour when he was talkign to his ex g/f, and we turned it off and took it back. im a weenie. very good from what i saw, it hits so close to my reflections on life right now.

The Creeper
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
I thought it was a good drama that just had a lot of comedians in it.

EL42
12-04-2009, 01:51 AM
damn man, my girlfriend and i were in tears at an hour when he was talkign to his ex g/f, and we turned it off and took it back. im a weenie. very good from what i saw, it hits so close to my reflections on life right now.
i think that's why i had to see it through,i could relate to that movie

I thought it was a good drama that just had a lot of comedians in it.
and Eminem's part in cracked me the fuck up. "You name the place I can't go there!:lmfao:"

The Creeper
12-04-2009, 01:53 AM
^haha Yea. I mean I really enjoyed the movie....You can't look at it like a pure comedy though...

EL42
12-04-2009, 01:56 AM
if it was supposed to be a comedy it supremely failed. but it's clearly a drama

The Creeper
12-04-2009, 01:58 AM
if it was supposed to be a comedy it supremely failed. but it's clearly a drama

Some people just didn't expect it to be what it was, a drama, so they hate it...Simple minded fucks haha.:cheers:

americanctm
12-04-2009, 08:04 AM
If Judd Apatow wanted to make a movie about the "hardships" of a comedian's life he went about it the wrong way. He should have stuck to what he knows best, comedies like The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad, and Pineapple Express. I didn't like the movie at all, and he didn't use each actors strong points. The only thing I really liked about the movie was the character Raaaaaaaandy, and I was pissed because it only showed like 10 seconds of his stand-up.

http://www.laughyourdickoff.com/

EL42
12-04-2009, 01:59 PM
If Judd Apatow wanted to make a movie about the "hardships" of a comedian's life he went about it the wrong way. He should have stuck to what he knows best, comedies like The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad, and Pineapple Express. I didn't like the movie at all, and he didn't use each actors strong points. The only thing I really liked about the movie was the character Raaaaaaaandy, and I was pissed because it only showed like 10 seconds of his stand-up.

http://www.laughyourdickoff.com/

i see what you mean. and randy is pretty funny,been seeing him on different sitcom for a while now.

Revmaynard
12-04-2009, 02:14 PM
i watched it last night it was pretty lame and Adams worst movie so far.

You're telling me you took the time to watch Don't Mess With Zohan or whatever it was? :eek:

antiv6
12-04-2009, 05:55 PM
its a drama but they advertised it like it would be more comedy oriented, i just saw a commercial for the unrated version and they said its even funnier than before

EL42
12-04-2009, 10:57 PM
its a drama but they advertised it like it would be more comedy oriented, i just saw a commercial for the unrated version and they said its even funnier than before

i'm glad i never saw the ads for that,but it woulda fucked it up for me too.