PDA

View Full Version : One of those times....

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 10:00 AM
every have one of those times where you have just reached the point that all you CAN do is give up? im at that point right now, and honestly im content with it. i mean i can always try again.

background. i have been takign a lot of classes this semester, a full load on top of work. i am doing well in all my other classes except for spanish, foreign language has never been a strong point with me. i tried to take it back in high school and failed out. i have to take a foreign language to graduate and what have you and i wanted to take it this semester so i did. well, i didnt realize how shitty of a teacher (now this is just my opinion) that i was going to have. i had asked him for help before, all he did was say go to a tutor. now i can understand that and dont give me flack for it cause yes its a smart thing to do, cause i did. but, that has not helped going to the tutor, studying every damn chance i can (which is little with the scheduale i have) has not helped me out. i mean i went up to him the other day we had class and was basically like "i am clueless, i have tried everything and i can barely understand any of it." all his response was " have you tried tutoring, maybe one of your class mates can help you." now keep in mind i dont talk to any of my class mates, no one talks ot anyone in that class. and to me it just doesnt feel right going up to one of them and being like "hey, help me with spanish."

anyways, the whole point in this post ( i kinda got side tracked) is that i have for once in my life gotten to the point where i have tried so damn hard and cannot succeed no matter what i do. Hopefully if i take it again, whome ever it is that teaches me, gives a little bit more effort in my success instead of assuming that ill do good.

sorry, im sure this is a useless post, im just venting/ranting

Me86Rob
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
will read again
for the first time
doubtfully

Njobe
12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
you have to fail somewhere in life, this might as well be it, and spanish does suck i took it for 2 years in high school and didn't learn shit. both years i passed with a C lol

bdydrpdmazda
12-03-2009, 10:06 AM
cliffs?

oneSLOWex
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Can you take it later on down the road? Maybe where you dont have so many classes or something....or take it this summer and not take anything else.

Also, I dunno if the shit works....but what about Rossetta Stone?

C-loS109
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
if u ever need help man i can help u... i mean ill have to brush up on alot of things but spanish was my first language... i think i saw ur car at ggc so ur local. ill help you out.

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Can you take it later on down the road? Maybe where you dont have so many classes or something....or take it this summer and not take anything else.

Also, I dunno if the shit works....but what about Rossetta Stone?

yeah, thast what im doing. i know this is going to be the one class that i struggle the most in. atleast i do now, especially with being so blind ot it. ill have to take it by itself at one point.

i have thought about rosetta stone. i might at one point give it a shot.

yea, c-los, im local, and as a matter of fact, ill be transfering there hopefully either next semester or fall. im ready to get the fuck out of gpc.

Njobe
12-03-2009, 10:15 AM
yeah, thast what im doing. i know this is going to be the one class that i struggle the most in. atleast i do now, especially with being so blind ot it. ill have to take it by itself at one point.

yea, c-los, im local, and as a matter of fact, ill be transfering there hopefully either next semester or fall. im ready to get the fuck out of gpc.
lololol

gtfo of there a.s.a.p. i hate that damn college. they're full of shit and i hope they burn down. which one you going to to, one in clarkston or dunwoody? on the side note ill be hopefully returning to college at ggc

C-loS109
12-03-2009, 10:15 AM

just hit me up man... i don't go to ggc but my girl does. so thats why i saw your car at admissions thing... im down to help u anyday

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 10:16 AM
haha, yeah i was there last week and yesterday turnin in stuff.

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 10:17 AM
lololol

gtfo of there a.s.a.p. i hate that damn college. they're full of shit and i hope they burn down. which one you going to to, one in clarkston or dunwoody? on the side note ill be hopefully returning to college at ggc

shiit, i drew the line when the counselor i went to see a few months ago, didnt know shit and barely helped me decide on classes. im going to the one in dunwoody. shit fucking sucks man.

oneSLOWex
12-03-2009, 10:18 AM

If you do try Rosetta Stone....just download from a torrent site LOL

I have found where you can get it with all the languages they offer.

Njobe
12-03-2009, 10:19 AM
shiit, i drew the line when the counselor i went to see a few months ago, didnt know shit and barely helped me decide on classes. im going to the one in dunwoody. shit fucking sucks man.
at least there is a lot of hot girls there, or at least it there were when i went up there to check it out. you're complaining about dunwoody, i went to the one in clarkston for a year lol

C-loS109
12-03-2009, 10:19 AM
haha, yeah i was there last week and yesterday turnin in stuff.

ill hopefully start over there next summer or something. so ill see you around man.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Here's the torrent. This bitch has everything. I'm gonna try learning a little myself to help me with my job hunt problems. Paul and/or Julio, you guys really need to update the forum to allow people to post torrents. Cause you have to join to get it to work. It's free but a hassle when I could of just posted the torrent. http://www.thepirateschest.net/software/33795-rosetta-stone-ultimate-disk-2009-26-lang-41-levels-must-have.html

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 12:58 PM
yeah c-los, def. im just so ready to go somewhere new, and its right down the street from me, already knowin the campus and everything since i went there before it became ggc.

RL...
12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Pretty sure I see you car at my campus in the parking garage. It does seem like you spend a lot of time @ school. You're there when I arrive, and when I leave.

I took spanish online this semester with jose gonzales, it was the easiest class I have ever taken. We don't even have a final and when I missed a test, he let me make it up a month later. I spent hardly any time studying or doing anything for the class too. lol hope this helps

blacknightteg
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Pretty sure I see you car at my campus in the parking garage. It does seem like you spend a lot of time @ school. You're there when I arrive, and when I leave.

I took spanish online this semester with jose gonzales, it was the easiest class I have ever taken. We don't even have a final and when I missed a test, he let me make it up a month later. I spent hardly any time studying or doing anything for the class too. lol hope this helps

ill definitely keep that in mind. but yeah i am im there for almost 10 hours

gtikid
12-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Should of dropped it earlier in the semester and spared yourself the bad grade

punkr6
12-03-2009, 04:37 PM
will read again
for the first time
doubtfully

x2

t3ggr
12-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Davison, I think it is highly likely that you have failed at learning other languages because you haven't fully learned the english language. Just saying...

Your rant was like a school bus full of downed children all moaning at the same time. In other words - A fucking train wreck.

You can still be my friend though :)

PSINXS
12-03-2009, 05:43 PM
aw cmon its jsut foreign language.

and spanish!! ask the local mexican to hlp you. get a dictionary. rosetta stone. something.

blaknoize
12-03-2009, 06:05 PM
U could also buy that Rosetta Stone thing. But but giving up shouldnt bother u, just continue and try when possible.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Why should he buy it when I just posted a link to the full collection of it?