PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Tactical / Knife Store

Stol3n
12-03-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm looking to purchase a new knife and have narrowed my selection down to the Schrade SEXT knife. It is a switchblade/automatic style knife. I'm having trouble finding a store that may have or can get this knife for me. I have found it on multiple sites but of course they are all out of the state of GA and it is against the law to ship automatics across the state line unless you are LEO/Military. Here is the knife.

http://www.bladeplay.com/images/knives/smithwesson/schradesextsfront.jpg

ekcivic1991
12-03-2009, 11:04 AM
where are you located? We have a bunch of military surplus stores in columbus since we are right next to ft. benning. Also you may not be able to find that exact one but pawn shops always have illegal stuff for sale.

Truegiant
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
IF you are dead set on getting this knife look on gunbroker and see if anyone has one. Most of the time they will sell regardless of the leo.mil rules. If you are super set on it I can send them a copy of my orders and get it mailed to you that way.

Stol3n
12-04-2009, 12:56 AM
IF you are dead set on getting this knife look on gunbroker and see if anyone has one. Most of the time they will sell regardless of the leo.mil rules. If you are super set on it I can send them a copy of my orders and get it mailed to you that way.

I have found it on a couple of websites. I may just try to order it and see what happens. I know they have to put that disclaimer on their page because it's the law but as someone else stated how can they track what's in those packages once it's sealed up and on it's way. I'm not 100% on that knife just looking for an automatic and this was one that caught my eye?

Truegiant I will send you a PM in a few. :goodjob: