PDA

View Full Version : looking for a crew!!

nismo_92
12-02-2009, 11:10 PM
hey wassup i have 99 ek (si clone) looking to join in a club lmk :goodjob:

LightsOut
12-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Well their alot civic clubs here dang ner everyone above lol... Ur name nismo? Did u have a Nissan? And where u stay we need more people come southside on Sundays....

redmanhart
12-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Got any pictures of the EK? What all do you have done to it?

nismo_92
12-03-2009, 10:10 PM
COUPLE OF BOLTONS
Got any pictures of the EK? What all do you have done to it?

PURP
12-03-2009, 10:11 PM
so you have a RHD EK? must be awesome....

nismo_92
12-03-2009, 10:12 PM
tes i had a nissan before.. i had a nissan sentra ser with a jdm sr20 .. now im back to a honda guy lol :D i live in dekalb
Well their alot civic clubs here dang ner everyone above lol... Ur name nismo? Did u have a Nissan? And where u stay we need more people come southside on Sundays....

nismo_92
12-03-2009, 10:13 PM
:thinking: who said i had a rhd ek??
so you have a RHD EK? must be awesome....

LightsOut
12-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Boooo u can't switch from Nissan to Honda that's like going from living in buckhead to eastpoint lol....... And u had a sr20det? Y down grade to a 1.6 10hp car lol :-)... Sry I like Nissan but I'm mitsu lover :-) but my heart loves nissans.. My brother has a 240sx with a sr20det... But Honda I like um no offence to the drivers but to many out their not original anymore... But they r clean cars if done right....

MongolPup
12-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Boooo u can't switch from Nissan to Honda that's like going from living in buckhead to eastpoint lol....... And u had a sr20det? Y down grade to a 1.6 10hp car lol :-)... Sry I like Nissan but I'm mitsu lover :-) but my heart loves nissans.. My brother has a 240sx with a sr20det... But Honda I like um no offence to the drivers but to many out their not original anymore... But they r clean cars if done right....

Faulty logic. There are parts of Eastpoint that are nicer than parts of Buckhead, and same with the Honda/Nissan comparison.

And the SR20 is the holy grail of unoriginal these days.

LightsOut
12-04-2009, 08:44 AM
No them b and d series crap.. Vtech maybe and gsrs played out... People hype them up to much just like one guy who had a hatch civic poping at the mouth saying he pushing 3+ and a bimmer called him out dude got burned so bad bimmer hit reverse and asked um if he was ready to race.... If u had a k20 swap n a hatch or older civic then be nice ur have something worth seeing but u siting here with ur hatchs stock 1.6 and not even vtech yet u talk crap.... It takes nothing to beef them up civic Hatch so light that it can get most cars off line but at a roll try again... I give respect where it is due but not to this cars rolling around with cut aftermarket coils or springs with bee can as a exhust... 240s seem played out maybe cause their mostly drifting sr20det is a nice engine.. Can't knock that... What's orginal is a ka.. If u boost it nice... But like I said so many civics out here u can't tell who is who cause no difference. Me I'm the only galant I c ever at meets... Not saying I'm only one out their... Just at meets... I'm not saying my car is fast or the shit.. Some may lol but it's my car I know everything about it.... 2.4l sohc boosted 5lb going over 2+.... My car is heavy over 4,000lb..... Like I said I like civics but just to many out their.... Just lost taste n them

PURP
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
:thinking: who said i had a rhd ek??

well, you said you had an EK.. You must mean an EJ??

PURP
12-04-2009, 08:54 AM
No them b and d series crap.. Vtech maybe and gsrs played out... People hype them up to much just like one guy who had a hatch civic poping at the mouth saying he pushing 3+ and a bimmer called him out dude got burned so bad bimmer hit reverse and asked um if he was ready to race.... If u had a k20 swap n a hatch or older civic then be nice ur have something worth seeing but u siting here with ur hatchs stock 1.6 and not even vtech yet u talk crap.... It takes nothing to beef them up civic Hatch so light that it can get most cars off line but at a roll try again... I give respect where it is due but not to this cars rolling around with cut aftermarket coils or springs with bee can as a exhust... 240s seem played out maybe cause their mostly drifting sr20det is a nice engine.. Can't knock that... What's orginal is a ka.. If u boost it nice... But like I said so many civics out here u can't tell who is who cause no difference. Me I'm the only galant I c ever at meets... Not saying I'm only one out their... Just at meets... I'm not saying my car is fast or the shit.. Some may lol but it's my car I know everything about it.... 2.4l sohc boosted 5lb going over 2+.... My car is heavy over 4,000lb..... Like I said I like civics but just to many out their.... Just lost taste n them

you repeat yourself a lot for NO reason. It was HIS choice. NOT yours. He likes the car... YOU don't have too.

Please do not respond with the same BS you just posted. No one cares.

bowdown201
12-04-2009, 08:55 AM

Its VTEC idiot

4efteTercel
12-04-2009, 08:58 AM

hey where do yall meet at on sundays?

LightsOut
12-04-2009, 10:37 AM
I wasn't talking to him that time was to other guy talking about sr20... I'm not trashing the guy for his choose did I ever say that? I just asked y was joking around.... And repeat? Show me where? Amd we meet at publix off hwy 85 and 138 n riverdale

LightsOut
12-04-2009, 10:38 AM
And I know what it is I was joking around ???? Was being a smartass