PDA

View Full Version : 2 92 civic lx for sale or trade for an eg hatch

vteclx
10-21-2005, 09:07 AM
2 92 civics one is runnin and the other is not the one that is runnin is in good condition the driverside fender and hood need replaced both have a little dent on them and the windshield has a big crack which could be taken out of the non runnin civic and installed into the runnin one. the mods on this civic are as follow: python alarm, autogage tachometer with shift light, replaced the 1.5 engine with a 1.6 SOHC vtec, megan racin 4-2-1 headers, megan racin high flow catalatic converter, matrix ram air intake, momo red and black steering wheel, tokico struts, eibach pro series 2 1/2 inch drop springs, camber kit, tyc taillights with paintable covers, one piece black housin projector headlights, the rims are included they are black 16" RS Limited rims with 205/45/16 rubber on the wheels, and a stock two door civic front bumper with a tsunami lip. I was in the process of taken everything off the non runnin one which still has a few mods to it which are: wings west lip side skirts and rear, z3 fiberglass fenders, camber kit, m3 style mirrors with led (blue or amber), and i was shavin the trunk to put on the runnin one but havent quite finished it yet, and it has all the interior pieces. I also have alot of misc. parts which are goin with the 2 civics : 2 1.5 sohc engines each came out of each of the civics which did run, 1.6 sohc vtec engine bottom end is bad but head is good, 1.6 non vtec head, extra d series transmission, all the stock components 2 sets of stock springs, 2 sets of headlights, 2 sets of taillights, and i have a black dash and black front seats that came out of an ex coupe which will fit in either or. I have both titles to each car which are both clean titles with a little work the non runnin could be runnin. if you have any questions my screen name for yahoo messenger is carbon_fiber_flames or call my cell 229-444-4752

vteclx
10-21-2005, 09:16 AM
askin 3000 or best offer or a trade for a eg hatch