PDA

View Full Version : Need a good TOYOTA tech

KREEP
12-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I am looking for a good trsutworthy toyota tech to work on an 05 avalon.
I am in the athens/ Jefferson area and can travel. I am sick of people that lie and do work that doesnt need to be done and over charge. This is my mothers car she keeps getting fucked by the same dealer. My wife and I are sick of hearing about her car problems. Anyone know a good toyota tech that can do service work and repair work. Right now its throwing the code po455 and po441. PLEASE HELP ME:goodjob: not looking for handouts just sick of paying the dealer that doesnt do the job right

Kevykev
12-02-2009, 04:50 PM
sending pm

D3UC3S
12-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Take it to traffic jams...they know toyota pretty damn well. AAP had one of the fastest supras at one time. Im sure they will help you out.

green91
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Uhm hit me up.. im a master toyota tech. I handle a lot of evaporative emissions and electrical concerns that come into our shop. If its something other than a gas cap, you really need to have a good technician within a dealership look at your car.. there is no diagnostic equipment out there that can match whats available to a dealer.

GGPIS3
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
give us a call. my main tech here is a certified master tech from Toyota. another one of my tech's is a senior master tech from toyota and lexus.

we are also fully insured. ;)

D3UC3S
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
even better

KREEP
12-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Uhm hit me up.. im a master toyota tech. I handle a lot of evaporative emissions and electrical concerns that come into our shop. If its something other than a gas cap, you really need to have a good technician within a dealership look at your car.. there is no diagnostic equipment out there that can match whats available to a dealer. Funny that you say that. The dealer in athens took it in and diagnosed the car as having bad gas whe it was actually a bad coil pack. or whatever the hell you call them.

green91
12-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Funny that you say that. The dealer in athens took it in and diagnosed the car as having bad gas whe it was actually a bad coil pack. or whatever the hell you call them.

Well i certainly can't speak for all technicians within all dealerships, ive seen both situations with bad gas and coil packs both. There are generally easy ways to discern between the two and i hate that the person diagnosed it wrong. The two DTCs that youve posted are both evaporative emissions codes. If youre willing to give a different dealer a chance I promise that i will take good care of your mother's car.

Barefoot
12-02-2009, 07:41 PM
bump for green91

shane94
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
ask SandM

speedminded
12-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Uhm hit me up.. im a master toyota tech. I handle a lot of evaporative emissions and electrical concerns that come into our shop. If its something other than a gas cap, you really need to have a good technician within a dealership look at your car.. there is no diagnostic equipment out there that can match whats available to a dealer.Second youngest person to achieve master toyota tech right...or something like that? I was putting your name until I saw your reply lol

Kevykev
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7655/shonuffph8.jpg