PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Dudes in a Relationship!!!

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Have you heard from your significant other today?

If not...text her RIGHT NOW!!!

Just say "Hey" or just throw out a "Thinking about you"

I hear girls talk about ALL THE TIME "he don't ever text me first" or "he don't even care" so nip that shit in the bud right now. DO EET!!!! You will be surprised what a simple random "thinking about you" text can do. You don't actually have to think about her to tell her that. But we don't know that! :D

If you send the text and don't get some lovin tonight you might wanna re-evaluate your woman. Lol

Elbow
12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Great thread will read again.

I do this daily.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Good job. You are a keeper.

Skorcher
12-02-2009, 10:06 AM
I call my wife everyday on my lunch break. Unless I actually run over to her work and take her out to lunch. :goodjob:

SicStang03
12-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Just texted my women... If I don't get any lovin tonight I shall keel you for getting my hopes up

Nemesis
12-02-2009, 10:14 AM
oops I sent the text to my mistress instead....fuck

DirtyMechanic
12-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Just texted my women... If I don't get any lovin tonight I shall keel you for getting my hopes up
:lmfao:

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
oops I sent the text to my mistress instead....fuck

I know you better not be neglecting teh Kitty!!! Show Kitty some random luv!!!!! You will thank me this time tomorrow.

PURP
12-02-2009, 10:22 AM
I married her... Isn't that good enough?? If she wants to talk, she can text/call me.... if not, just make sure dinner is ready when I get home

Nemesis
12-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Alright , I just texted her

" Hey woman, I was thinking about you...my meal better be ready when I walk through that door"

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 10:29 AM
I married her... Isn't that good enough?? If she wants to talk, she can text/call me.... if not, just make sure dinner is ready when I get home

Lazy ass!!! No its not good enough! And I will laugh when she sits you down for a "talk" cuz she made a "mistake" LOL

You should take notes here....

I call my wife everyday on my lunch break. Unless I actually run over to her work and take her out to lunch. :goodjob:

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 10:32 AM
It doesn't really matter WHAT you say. Just the fact that you said something. I was just trying to give you an idea if you didn't know what to say. I know ya'll are a little slow, its ok. That's why we are here.

Jk on the slow part....kinda

Tech5
12-02-2009, 10:32 AM
boooooooo

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Any girl that bitches about me not texting her first in the morning gets kicked to the curb. Grow up you needy bitch

99hatch
12-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Lazy ass!!! No its not good enough! And I will laugh when she sits you down for a "talk" cuz she made a "mistake" LOL

Are you in a relationship?

amandDA
12-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Good advice in this thread.

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Are you in a relationship?

I can't imagine there being a "yes" to that question. Later, QD.

PURP
12-02-2009, 10:35 AM

I've been with my wife for 7 years... yeah yeah, may not be a long time for some, but it's been long enough. I'm very confident and secure with my marriage that I don't need to tell her everyday with a random phone call that I love her. I know she already knows that, as I know she loves me. I get to see her everyday when we get off work and we get to say it in person. While looking each other in the eyes. Means more to me to do it that way.

99hatch
12-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Any girl that bitches about Menotti texting her first in the morning get kicked to the curb. Grow up you needy bitch

haha Amen brother

stillaneon
12-02-2009, 10:38 AM
SHUT UP LIZ

SicStang03
12-02-2009, 10:42 AM
I've been with my wife for 7 years... yeah yeah, may not be a long time for some, but it's been long enough. I'm very confident and secure with my marriage that I don't need to tell her everyday with a random phone call that I love her. I know she already knows that, as I know she loves me. I get to see her everyday when we get off work and we get to say it in person. While looking each other in the eyes. Means more to me to do it that way.

But does she say it while you are inside her? That's the real question :ninja:

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM

No one said anything about a phone call. I wouldn't want a random phone call while I'm at work. I used text since most of us text these days while at work. You missed my point, but got it at the same time. Keep doing what you do. Take a damn chill pill too.

Glides
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeap. Relationship rule #1.

It's not whether you actually care......it's that they THINK you care.

PURP
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
No one said anything about a phone call. I wouldn't want a random phone call while I'm at work. I used text since most of us text these days while at work. You missed my point, but got it at the same time. Keep doing what you do. Take a damn chill pill too.

chill pill?? I'm chill Liz... lolol... I got your point... But my point is, it's better to do it in person...

Now, I'll admit that sometimes I call my wife just to hear her voice. Especially when I'm having a bad day. But as far as texting her randomly to do it... not so much. She text me to say it, which is cool. I'll reply with the normal, I know you do .. lulz.. But I completely understand what your point is, I promise. :goodjob:

PURP
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM
But does she say it while you are inside her? That's the real question :ninja:

bwahahaha.... I like to choke her while doing it. She has no time to say anything..

bowdown201
12-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Shes in court :???:

PURP
12-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Shes in court :???:

that's a keeper

lol

bowdown201
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
that's a keeper

lol

alcohol makes people do crazy things...you know all about that now dontchya :ninja:

Tech5
12-02-2009, 10:57 AM
lolololol

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I married her... Isn't that good enough?? If she wants to talk, she can text/call me.... if not, just make sure dinner is ready when I get homeLOLLL !!!

REPS

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
chill pill?? I'm chill Liz... lolol... I got your point... But my point is, it's better to do it in person...

Now, I'll admit that sometimes I call my wife just to hear her voice. Especially when I'm having a bad day. But as far as texting her randomly to do it... not so much. She text me to say it, which is cool. I'll reply with the normal, I know you do .. lulz.. But I completely understand what your point is, I promise. :goodjob:

It isn't abnormal or even a bad thing that you don't text your significant other hour or several times a day. I have text disabled on my phones as I don't have the need to text anyone. But you're a clingy person if you expect to have someone call/text you randomly through the day. Especially when you're trying to earn a living and you're expected (or are expecting) to call. I go home every night, faithfully, to my family and I work to provide for them. I don't have to tell them I how I feel several times during the day.

I'm not that insecure or needy Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:00 AM

Awwwwww I feel you. You are a keeper. :goodjob:

Kevykev
12-02-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL at this thread.

Nice gesture Liz

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:05 AM
It isn't abnormal or even a bad thing that you don't text your significant other hour or several times a day. I have text disabled on my phones as I don't have the need to text anyone. But you're a clingy person if you expect to have someone call/text you randomly through the day. Especially when you're trying to earn a living and you're expected (or are expecting) to call. I go home every night, faithfully, to my family and I work to provide for them. I don't have to tell them I how I feel several times during the day.

I do agree. However all yall married folk need to GTFO. Lol.

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 11:07 AM

agreed

its people that are weak an needy that need to hear that shit every hour on the hour

grow up or remove yourself from the gene pool.

FlipKing
12-02-2009, 11:09 AM
You expect too much out of IA. *texts Donnie and tells him I'm thinking about him*

PURP
12-02-2009, 11:10 AM
alcohol makes people do crazy things...you know all about that now dontchya :ninja:

:eek:... lolol

Exactly

Awwwwww I feel you. You are a keeper. :goodjob:

why thank you

bowdown201
12-02-2009, 11:15 AM
its people that are weak an needy that need to hear that shit every hour on the hour

Agreed 100% :goodjob:

FasTech
12-02-2009, 11:17 AM
I don't have to do this.... I wake up every morning and look over to tell her, "Goodmorning beautiful". If thats not good enough... Fuck it.

Ziptied
12-02-2009, 11:17 AM

x3982734892734982374980234711teen382387423749er.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
You expect too much out of IA. LOL yea....I think you are right lol. I got a random "Mornin gorgeous!" text this moring and it was exciting. I was just trying to be nice and suggest ya'll try it. My friends talk about how they wish their boyfriend did this and that. I'm just trying to help ya'll out! LOL.

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
LOL yea....I think you are right lol. I got a random "Mornin gorgeous!" text this moring and it was exciting. I was just trying to be nice and suggest ya'll try it. My friends talk about how they wish their boyfriend did this and that. I'm just trying to help ya'll out! LOL.

And, backasswards-like, you are. You're letting these dudes know the signs to look for when their lover is insecure and on the verge of being "too close." That way they can move on.

ESPECIALLY

if you're not married. The fuck you need to be telling some female/male all day long that you love them or some other shit for if you're not even married? I mean to be that clingy to a dude/dudette you're not even married to? That's just asking for added AND UNNECESSARY stress in your life. Girls that expect this have no idea what a real relationship is about and therefore, have no business being in a relationship. Later, QD.

FlipKing
12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
I wake my gf up with a text every morning. Its not about her needing it or wanting it. Its just nice.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I wake my gf up with a text every morning. Its not about her needing it or wanting it. Its just nice.

Exactly!!! :goodjob:

Now wtf us QD talking about. Ugh never fails.

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Now wtf us QD talking about. Ugh never fails.

If you don't understand it, just reread it. I kept it dumbed down so everyone could understand. Later, QD.

bowdown201
12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
I think what Liz is trying to get at is its never a bad thing to every now and then pop a random "good morning babe/gorgeous/beautiful" text. Unless the girls just a straight up cunt what bad can come of it?

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
And, backasswards-like, you are. You're letting these dudes know the signs to look for when their lover is insecure and on the verge of being "too close." That way they can move on.

ESPECIALLY

if you're not married. The fuck you need to be telling some female/male all day long that you love them or some other shit for if you're not even married? I mean to be that clingy to a dude/dudette you're not even married to? That's just asking for added AND UNNECESSARY stress in your life. Girls that expect this have no idea what a real relationship is about and therefore, have no business being in a relationship. Later, QD.

1. Wtf are you talking about?
2. Where did I say ANYTHING about texting "ALL DAY LONG"?????? Please point that out first. Quote it if you need to. You jumped in this thread on some "clingy" shit and that's not even the POINT in this thread. I didn't say anything cuz I figured you were just stating ur opinion. But now you are talkin out the side of ur neck cuz I didn't day a DAMN thing about "text your girl all day today"

FlipKing
12-02-2009, 11:41 AM
QD she got ya here. Just just said send a random text, not be a stalker. And fuck qd, alot has changed since you sent love messages in a bottle.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:41 AM
I think what Liz is trying to get at is its never a bad thing to every now and then pop a random "good morning babe/gorgeous/beautiful" text. Unless the girls just a straight up cunt what bad can come of it?
Exactly!!! Lol. That's all I was trying to do.

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 11:43 AM
LOL yea....I think you are right lol. I got a random "Mornin gorgeous!" text this moring and it was exciting. I was just trying to be nice and suggest ya'll try it. My friends talk about how they wish their boyfriend did this and that. I'm just trying to help ya'll out! LOL.

those are some NEEDY ASS BITCHES. So you would rather have your significant other feel like he HAS to say something nice to make you happy rather than actually MEAN it?

retards

JITB
12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
relationships is like debating politics.. everyone goes about it differently. Which is why everyone doesnt work out with each other.....

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 11:49 AM
1. Wtf are you talking about?
2. Where did I say ANYTHING about texting "ALL DAY LONG"?????? Please point that out first. Quote it if you need to. You jumped in this thread on some "clingy" shit and that's not even the POINT in this thread. I didn't say anything cuz I figured you were just stating ur opinion. But now you are talkin out the side of ur neck cuz I didn't day a DAMN thing about "text your girl all day today"

Shut the fuck up. I put my opinion in here because I felt like it. I elaborated on it. So what. You make it seem like it's bad thing if you don't do that shit. I'm just saying for a girl to expect that shit (which you said yourself some of your friends talk about it) is a girl that doesn't need a relationship.

And fuck qd, alot has changed since you sent love messages in a bottle.

Never used any bottles. Back in my early days, I just needed a campfire and a blanket, man. Lolol. Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:51 AM
those are some NEEDY ASS BITCHES. So you would rather have your significant other feel like he HAS to say something nice to make you happy rather than actually MEAN it?

retards

Now wtf are yoooooooou talking about??? What makes them "needy ass bitches"??? Do tell. You can also re-read the damn OP.

BABY J
12-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Relationships are gay... not as gay as marriages, but definitely gay.

Fellas - do not give in to this shit. What you have done is create more problems for yourself.

1) She's on the phone RIGHT NOW w/ Heather saying "Hmmmm --- idk girl... he texted me outta the blue. He did something wrong." And Heather's dumb ass is saying "Yeah girl - I bet he has." Your dumb ass woman will listen to Heather although there is ZERO records in the history of Earth of Heather maintaining a relationship longer than a month. Men have a routine that women learn - when you BREAK that routine, you get fucked. Like a bee-line to the shower as soon as u walk in from fucking Heather (LOL) when you normally wait until after dinner to shower. She KNOWS something is up. Breaking routines is how we men get busted. If you never text 1st - DON'T START today. You haven't opened her car door in 7 years? Good - keep it that way.

2) Now you're on the hook. B/c if a week goes by w/out you texting AGAIN be prepared for "Oh, so what's up TODD?? The last time you texted me 1st was 02 December @ 11:46 - I remember b/c it was raining and you haven't done it SINCE. It's now 28Dec and I have to message you 1st ALL the time. Do you not love me anymore? Show some initiative!!" Way to go hero.

3) To all of you who did this shit you just took RELATIONSHIP advice from a girl. Fail.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Anytime I text a bitch it's to tell her I'm coming over for a fuck. I also make sure to tell her to cook something up and have a cold drink so when I'm done with that slut I get my shit and go.

LET's GOOO !

MongolPup
Fuck that bitch Heather.

99hatch

I will say though, the fact is that women say one thing and want another. Your friends dont really want that.......They will say it now, but if they wanted some needy clingy guy, then they would be dating them and dumping them by the end of the week.

Kourt
Hmmm, I'd rather my boyfriend not text me first than to text me first because a chick on a website suggested it. It is nice to get the "thinking about you" text, but I'd rather it be because he thought of it and was REALLY thinking about me.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
The whole point of this was def. missed on all levels.

To us females, it is just nice to get a text in the morning or randomly saying something sweet, which if you are with the person, then they more then likely mean it anyway. It isn't that we are needy, just nice to get it. Puts a smile on our faces. GEESH! Lighten up!

xxbckiexx
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
my bitch can text me first, and ill text her back. i'm a man, i don't play the stupid "my emotions are hurt because you don't text me" bullshit. She can text me, or not hear from me at all.

AirMax95
12-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Just be yourself.....fuck the added tactics.

The right woman will get the right attention from the right guy.

Some women see it as a dude being clingy, others see it as their dude cares.

Just to clarify, every tactic just doesn't work for every relationship.

I know women who despsie text messages like that 100% and perfer a call or just see them in person.

xxbckiexx
12-02-2009, 11:58 AM

Fellas - do not give in to this shit. What you have done is create more problems for yourself.

1) She's on the phone RIGHT NOW w/ Heather saying "Hmmmm --- idk girl... he texted me outta the blue. He did something wrong." And Heather's dumb ass is saying "Yeah girl - I bet he has." Your dumb ass woman will listen to Heather although there is ZERO records in the history of Earth of Heather maintaining a relationship longer than a month. Men have a routine that women learn - when you BREAK that routine, you get fucked. Like a bee-line to the shower as soon as u walk in from fucking Heather (LOL) when you normally wait until after dinner. She KNOWS something is up. Breaking routines is how we men get busted. If you never text 1st - DON'T START today. You don't open her car door? Good - keep it that way.

2) Now you're on the hook. B/c if a week goes by w/out you texting AGAIN be prepared for "Oh, so what's up TODD?? The last time you texted me 1st was 02 December @ 11:46 - I remember b/c it was raining and you haven't done it SINCE. It's now 28Dec and I have to message you 1st ALL the time. Do you not love me anymore? Show some initiative!!" Way to go hero.

3) To all of you who did this shit you just took RELATIONSHIP advice from a girl. Fail.

SPOKEN LIKE A GOD DAMN MAN. I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY. WE SHOULD HANG OUT.

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 11:59 AM

ESPECIALLY

wow i must agree with this QD,

Altough i must admit that i occasionaly do send a random text to just say "hey beautiful" but thats only once every blue moon but, but it does get annoying when you have someone sending you this type of shit every hour or so its like ok i get the damn point. I do beleive its ok to do occasionally but not every hour or everyday.

JITB
12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
i wont front.. i dont like to be annoyed, and harrassed. but knowing someone cares puts me in a good mood. So ill do the same to someone i care about, especially when you dont know if you will see that person again. i dont think its too much to tell people how you feel on a daily basis. but im a relationship type of dude so i can only speak for me!

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Shut the fuck up. I put my opinion in here because I felt like it. I elaborated on it. So what. You make it seem like it's bad thing if you don't do that shit. I'm just saying for a girl to expect that shit (which you said yourself some of your friends talk about it) is a girl that doesn't need a relationship.

You stated your opinion and I respected it. Now you do the same. No where did I say girls EXPECT it, no where did I say it was a bad thing if you didn't do it. Now stop giving me a damn hard time cunt!!

AirMax95
12-02-2009, 12:01 PM

1) She's on the phone RIGHT NOW w/ Heather saying "Hmmmm --- idk girl... he texted me outta the blue. He did something wrong." And Heather's dumb ass is saying "Yeah girl - I bet he has." Your dumb ass woman will listen to Heather although there is ZERO records in the history of Earth of Heather maintaining a relationship longer than a month. Men have a routine that women learn - when you BREAK that routine, you get fucked. Like a bee-line to the shower as soon as u walk in from fucking Heather (LOL) when you normally wait until after dinner to shower. She KNOWS something is up. Breaking routines is how we men get busted. If you never text 1st - DON'T START today. You haven't opened her car door in 7 years? Good - keep it that way.

Shoots and SCOREEEES!!!!

Be your fucking self. Change now and forever be a suspect boyfriend.

xxbckiexx
12-02-2009, 12:02 PM
HAHA MAN I JUST NEED TO SAY, BABYJ. FUCKING MAN.

GOD

DAMN

RIGHT.

BABY J

I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. A/S/L?

MongolPup
Baby J: despues sexo con una puta, hace ella tiene dolor en la culo, boca y panocha porque tu utilizados un condon de papel de lija? jajaja

AirMax95
LMAO....

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
BABY J Good words Sir...

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Baby J: despues sexo con una puta, hace ella tiene dolor en la culo, boca y panocha porque tu utilizados un condon de papel de lija? jajaja

LULZ:lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 12:05 PM

To us females, it is just nice to get a text in the morning or randomly saying something sweet, which if you are with the person, then they more then likely mean it anyway. It isn't that we are needy, just nice to get it. Puts a smile on our faces. GEESH! Lighten up!STFU.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:06 PM
STFU.

Maybe later :goodjob::taun:

BABY J
12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
QD --- my n1gg@.

Look. There is nothing wrong w/ finding some1 to go through life with. But it's SIMPLY that. Consider it a permanent (if you're lucky) roomate. They are NOT super-human. They are NOT infallable. They are NOT larger than life. Mates come w/ their own set of issues that you likely would not have to deal w/ if you were single. Some people are worth those sacrifices - some are not.

I'm w/ QD --- if you've told the last 6 people that you "dated" that you love them... you're gay. Love doesn't work that way 1st of all.. and 2nd of all Love is something you DO, not something you SAY. You're "dating" - hanging out - having sex - great. Let it be that. If it grows to being engaged then step it up to all the grown-man shit. But PACE YOURSELF. This site is full of KIDS who know nothing about relationships and air your dirty laundry out there and a new bf/gf every goddamned week and a "what should I do" thread every month. LOL.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!! GET SOME PUSSY... SUCK A FEW DICKS. IT'S OKAY TO NOT TAKE YOURSELF SO DAMN SERIOUSLY.

The lil "messages" have their place - but SPACE in a relationship is more important than almost anything. It's O-FUCKIN-K for your man/woman to miss you during the day AT WORK. It's just 8 hours ... re-lax... I mean I JUST saw u this morning... I can handle myself till we get home. If you're that co-dependant no wonder your relationships all end up in the tank.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. A/S/L? Fuk you pay me!!!!! I'm a good advice giver!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Maybe later :goodjob::taun:When I come over?

BABY J
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM

Taco Bell? LOL.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
When I come over?

Negative. :no:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Negative. :no:Not what you sent me in that txt earlier.....:crazy:

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
LULZ:lmfao:

Did I get the "you used" right? I'm not too good with past tense and forgot if you conjugate words like that.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Not what you sent me in that txt earlier.....:crazy:

I don't even has yo number pal! :tongue1:

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Taco Bell? LOL.

Si! Elian can stay!

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM

To us females, it is just nice to get a text in the morning or randomly saying something sweet, which if you are with the person, then they more then likely mean it anyway. It isn't that we are needy, just nice to get it. Puts a smile on our faces. GEESH! Lighten up!

this is the problem with 99% of the girls ive dated in the last year. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ACT LIKE IF I DONT TEXT THEM BACK IM MAD AT THEM OR HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

Its like, Texting was invented for short simple answer so i dont have to go through the motions of fucking calling you. Like "hey peter what was the name of that pizza place we went to last week" , answer "Big pie in the sky"

Done no need for a phone call.

The problem is bitches think texting is the new form of communication. They want to have long drawn out conversations with you. Well i dont know about you but i drive A LOT and i hate texting while driving especially with an Iphone.

I mean ive had girls be like "man its cold outside" i answer "yes it is". then 2 hours later its "are you mad at me ? you never responded"

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT? If its something REALLY important, CALL ME. If its not, its cool to CHIT CHAT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE but just know that if i dont respond its because 1) you asked a question that doesnt need a response 2) IM FUCKING BUSY

AirMax95
12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
QD --- my n1gg@.

Look. There is nothing wrong w/ finding some1 to go through life with. But it's SIMPLY that. Consider it a permanent (if you're lucky) roomate. They are NOT super-human. They are NOT infallable. They are NOT larger than life. Mates come w/ their own set of issues that you likely would not have to deal w/ if you were single. Some people are worth those sacrifices - some are not.

I'm w/ QD --- if you've told the last 6 people that you "dated" that you love them... you're gay. Love doesn't work that way 1st of all.. and 2nd of all Love is something you DO, not something you SAY. You're "dating" - hanging out - having sex - great. Let it be that. If it grows to being engaged then step it up to all the grown-man shit. But PACE YOURSELF. This site is full of KIDS who know nothing about relationships and air your dirty laundry out there and a new bf/gf every goddamned week and a "what should I do" thread every month. LOL.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!! GET SOME PUSSY... SUCK A FEW DICKS. IT'S OKAY TO NOT TAKE YOURSELF SO DAMN SERIOUSLY.

The lil "messages" have their place - but SPACE in a relationship is more important than almost anything. It's O-FUCKIN-K for your man/woman to miss you during the day AT WORK. It's just 8 hours ... re-lax... I mean I JUST saw u this morning... I can handle myself till we get home. If you're that co-dependant no wonder your relationships all end up in the tank.

Must focus on the bold here people. This is good, GREAT information.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
I lost yours after I got a new phone...

EL42
12-02-2009, 12:15 PM
BABY J has jus recieved 600 hundred friend requests.lol

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 12:15 PM
This is why i dont text girls, because then it leads to a 4 hour conversation about bullshit that i dont have time for.

So ill save my "sweet" things for when i see you.

get over it

stillaneon
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Sounds to me that Liz is just hoping that someone on here will send her a message

BABY J
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm w/ Tha Kidd on this one.

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Must focus on the bold here people. This is good, GREAT information.

agreed the Prophet hath spoken.

Problems i have with women today:
1) Just cause we have sex doesnt mean we are SERIOUS
2) Just cause we go on a date doesnt mean we are TOGETHER
3) Just cause I talk to other girls doesnt mean im CHEATING especially if you fall in category 1 and 2
4) Dont be so needy. If i like you i will chase you and you will know it. you have to peak my interest not drive me away by trying to keep tabs on me or smothering me
5) DONT TELL THE FUCKING WORLD OUR bUSINESS.

Thats about it, but then again ive been dating younger girls , so i guess i get what i deserve

xxbckiexx
12-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Fuk you pay me!!!!! I'm a good advice giver!!!

your advice fucking sucked.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:21 PM
this is the problem with 99% of the girls ive dated in the last year. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ACT LIKE IF I DONT TEXT THEM BACK IM MAD AT THEM OR HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

Its like, Texting was invented for short simple answer so i dont have to go through the motions of fucking calling you. Like "hey peter what was the name of that pizza place we went to last week" , answer "Big pie in the sky"

Done no need for a phone call.

The problem is bitches think texting is the new form of communication. They want to have long drawn out conversations with you. Well i dont know about you but i drive A LOT and i hate texting while driving especially with an Iphone.

I mean ive had girls be like "man its cold outside" i answer "yes it is". then 2 hours later its "are you mad at me ? you never responded"

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT? If its something REALLY important, CALL ME. If its not, its cool to CHIT CHAT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE but just know that if i dont respond its because 1) you asked a question that doesnt need a response 2) IM FUCKING BUSY

I agree to an extent. I don't use the phone ever. Barely to even call family. I hate talking on the phone. It is just nice to wake up to a text from the significant other saying good morning or something sweet. Just a nice gesture. Not asking for it to be everyday or every hr.

MistaCee
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Always texting my girl rarely first though..

EL42

3) Just cause I talk to other girls doesnt mean im CHEATING especially if you fall in category 1 and 2
4) Dont be so needy. If i like you i will chase you and you will know it. you have to peak my interest not drive me away by trying to keep tabs on me or smothering me

Thats about it, but then again ive been dating younger girls , so i guess i get what i deserve

:cheers: :yes:

ilovemyhonda.
I lost yours after I got a new phone...

Sounds like a personal problem. :D:ninja:

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I agree to an extent. I don't use the phone ever. Barely to even call family. I hate talking on the phone. It is just nice to wake up to a text from the significant other saying good morning or something sweet. Just a nice gesture. Not asking for it to be everyday or every hr.

i understand its nice to get something sweet every once in awhile i hear ya.

But the way Liz is explaining it is retarded and her advice is horrible

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Did I get the "you used" right? I'm not too good with past tense and forgot if you conjugate words like that.

:thinking:

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:25 PM

Yep TRUE my friend it is ok to be sweet occasionaly, but girls expect that shit from you every damn day once you do it once.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:25 PM

Maybe it was just the way she worded it lol. Nice gestures are always nice! :yes:

bodhi
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Women should only be acknowledge when they've performed some good services. Or made a bangin grilled cheese.
Other than that they don't need constant attention, unless it's your wife or whatever.
Bothering her with txt messages about love, and how's your day just, is straight up bogus.

PSINXS
12-02-2009, 12:27 PM

/thread. so many girls cant understand this concept.

bodhi
Maybe it was just the way she worded it lol. Nice gestures are always nice! :yes:

That sounds like some bitch nugga shit right there

lcortes32

No one is saying nice gestures aren't nice, All we are saying is that girls expect too much

Vteckidd
does flipping my cock out on your forehead count as a nice gesture?

BABY J

DING DING DING!!!!!:goodjob:

GIRL: "So Baby J... that was awesome sex. SO what are we?"
BABY J: :thinking: Ummm... tired??

I mean FOR REAL. FUCK some1 b/c you want to FUCK them. Not b/c you think it gets you anywhere. I'm 30 years old... do you REALLY think you can fuck me THAT good where I want you? If I want you it's b/c I want you - not b/c you got a fat booty or bc you can roll around in the sac like a porn star.

GETTING a mans attention and KEEPING a man's attention is 2 different things. You might get my attention w/ the above for a short period of time - but you better be able to close the deal and bring a little more something to the table than your panties or all bets are off.

WOW -- are you from like a WHOLE NUTHER planet where they make sense and shit?? Amazing!!!

Guess what - a man's gotta eat. So does a woman. Well shit, why does it have to be more than that?? I mean shit maybe I just wanna put a table in between us w/ some fucking food on it. Is that okay with you or does it mean I love you? I mean damn - can I feed a bitch?? YES -- sometimes it's THAT simple.

My n1gg@!! If I was gay I'd soo be tryna hit that - LOL. Spoken like some1 who has a few tablespoons of sense.:goodjob:

It's simple people. Just don't be idiots. They call it DATING for a reason ... it's where people are TRYING TO GET TO KNOW EA OTHER and seeing if there is enuff substance there to GET TO the point of being an item. Take your time w/ the DATING part, or the RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE part will show who didn't date long enuff and keep things light and fun long enuff.

PSINXS
12-02-2009, 12:28 PM

you live in text messages lol

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:30 PM
does flipping my cock out on your forehead count as a nice gesture?

Only if you take a picture of it and it ends up on IA.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Instead of quoting everyone that quoted me, I will just write this lol. Some girls expect a lot. I will admit sometimes I may ask a lot in certain situations without realizing it. All I am saying and I think Liz is saying is, nice gestures randomly are nice. Vteckidd, I am sure some girls may think that is a nice gesture lol. Brandon, yes I do lol, but it is only because I never talk on the phone. Everything is done through texts. Even long conversations. I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE! I am pretty simple if you ask me. Being that I work and have a kid, I don't really have time to ask for a lot.

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
:thinking:

In regards to this:

BABY J
12-02-2009, 12:33 PM
I dont know what he said -- something about a rough condom and sex w/ a slutt? Hell IDK. :)

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
I asked if after sex with you a girl's mouth/butt/vag hurts, because you use sandpaper condoms.

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
In regards to this:

Well the correct way to say all this is the following,

Despues de sexo con una puta, ella tiene dolor en el culo, boca y panocha, porque tu utilizaste un condon de papel de lija..

You were very close my friend just little things...:goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:38 PM
English for all us non-knowing other languages motherfuckers? lol

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I dont know what he said -- something about a rough condom and sex w/ a slutt? Hell IDK. :)

well it actually says " After Sex with a whore se has pain in her ass,mouth and pussy, because its like if you used a sandpaper condom."

:goodjob:

PSINXS
12-02-2009, 12:41 PM
sandpaper condoms ftl.

trojan condoms ftl

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:42 PM

Well the correct way to say all this is the following,

Despues de sexo con una puta, ella tiene dolor en el culo, boca y panocha, porque tu utilizaste un condon de papel de lija..

You were very close my friend just little things...:goodjob:

Ah alright thanks buddy. I was pretty sure I had usar wrong. The errors in the ella.....panocha part were because I was trying to use present tense on the girl because I was asking a question.

Reps for helping a white boy.

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
sandpaper condoms ftl.

trojan condoms ftl

Condoms and rattlesnakes: two things I don't fuck with.

BABY J
12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
LOL @ MONGUL.... funny shit. But what are condoms?

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:44 PM

Rubber material used to make balloon animals.

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Ah alright thanks buddy. I was pretty sure I had usar wrong. The errors in the ella.....panocha part were because I was trying to use present tense on the girl because I was asking a question.

Reps for helping a white boy.

No Prob Homie, Whites, Blacks, and Hispamics all one here in IA

twinj
12-02-2009, 12:45 PM

Agreed! Cannot be said any better.

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM

A torture device created by in Egypt, Greece or Rome. Those barbaric fucks.

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Rubber material used to make balloon animals.

I KNEW IT:ninja:

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 12:47 PM
WHO ELSE NEEDS SOMETHING TRANSLATED I COULD USE THE REPS

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:48 PM
WHO ELSE NEEDS SOMETHING TRANSLATED I COULD USE THE REPS

How about you just teach me?

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Back on topic guys.

I dun need 2 text my gurl every day cuz she kno she my baby momma and i don't luv no other bitch she dont get jealous either she ain't no hatin azz bitch she just stay on da grind and lets daddy treat her like a princess

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 12:55 PM
This thread has been another LizBiz production.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:57 PM
This thread has been another LizBiz production.

Where is the barcode?

(inside joke/card)

stillaneon
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM
This thread has been another LizBiz waste of time and bandwidth.

Fixed:goodjob:

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Fixed:goodjob:

meany :tongue1:

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 01:00 PM
How about you just teach me?

anytime baby...

i do private lessons

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Back on topic guys.

I dun need 2 text my gurl every day cuz she kno she my baby momma and i don't luv no other bitch she dont get jealous either she ain't no hatin azz bitch she just stay on da grind and lets daddy treat her like a princess

You know your ass don't have a girl!!!! Hahahahhhaaha!!! You can text me in the AM tho. The more the merrier!!

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 01:01 PM
anytime baby...

i do private lessons

I bet you do. Do you have nice soft hands?

jhadleyh
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM
i punched my fiance in the cooter this morning then she made me breakfast and then gave me a BJ before she went to class

Nemesis
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM

YOU CHEATIN ON ME WOMAN :lmfao:

MistaCee
12-02-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL wow.

ilovemyhonda.
YOU CHEATIN ON ME WOMAN :lmfao:

uh uh uh uh uh i can explain.............................

well you see ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm :cry:

ilovemyhonda.
LOL wow.

GTFO. j/k hai!

MongolPup
12-02-2009, 01:04 PM
You know your ass don't have a girl!!!! Hahahahhhaaha!!! You can text me in the AM tho. The more the merrier!!

The world is not ready for MongolPup-lets ha

Nemesis
12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
hahahhaha @ mongolpuplets lol

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Where is the barcode?

(inside joke/card)

F that!!! I'm a sweet ass girl. Next time I do something to that degree of niceness I'll do it for someone who would do something back.

MistaCee
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
GTFO. j/k hai!

Mama said don't talk to strangers.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Mama said don't talk to strangers.

But I bet you take candy from strangers :ninja::idb:

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 01:16 PM
F that!!! I'm a sweet ass girl. Next time I do something to that degree of niceness I'll do it for someone who would do something back.

I feel you. See what I mean about the whole situation now lol

MistaCee
12-02-2009, 01:17 PM
But I bet you take candy from strangers :ninja::idb:

Lol maybe but it has to be in a wrapper.:lmfao:

lcortes32
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM

Of course i do...

I treat my woman like i treat my car i baby them..:idb:

Me86Rob
12-02-2009, 02:04 PM
ill txt her when i damn well feel like it

naw i txtd her when i woke up today

quickdodge®
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
You stated your opinion and I respected it.

By trying to talk shit? Respect. Yeah.

Now you do the same. No where did I say girls EXPECT it, Now stop giving me a damn hard time cunt!!

Hmmmm. THe post behind the link HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38566858&postcount=41) says differently.

And I don't show respect to anyone that resorts to name calling. Later, QD.

Njobe
12-02-2009, 02:10 PM
lol

xxbckiexx
12-02-2009, 02:16 PM
GAME
SET
MATCH.

Echonova
12-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I would send one to my wife but the stove doesn't receive text messages.

Neither does the dishwasher.

Edit: PS I'm not reading 8 pages of crap.

ilovemyhonda.
12-02-2009, 03:17 PM
I would send one to my wife but the stove doesn't receive text messages.

Neither does the dishwasher.

Edit: PS I'm not reading 8 pages of crap.

:lmfao:

stillaneon
12-02-2009, 03:24 PM
See, I don't believe a word Liz says when she talks about, "Her friends being jealous"

Everyone knows that her "Friends" are either made up, or made out of plastic/silicon.

The Ren
12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Coming from a girls perspective I totally get where QD, Mike, and baby j are coming from to an extent. I have told my current boyfriend I love him and I do.. we have been good friends for over 8 years and yes I plan on marrying him. The two of us talk constantly throughout the day on text or online because we are in different states.. but when we are together.. Its ok if I go out with the girls and him with the guy and I dont hear from him. I know he loves me and vice versa..

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 03:47 PM
sandpaper condoms ftl.

trojan condoms ftl

like R kelly said

"i say fuckem with a sandpaper dick"

Vteckidd
12-02-2009, 03:47 PM
I spit my drink out when i read this HAHAHA

I mean shit maybe I just wanna put a table in between us w/ some fucking food on it.

VooDooXII
12-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Oh wait THAT is why I don't have a girlfriend!

I don't have a text plan.

BABY J
12-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I spit my drink out when i read this HAHAHA

LOL.

"Women: Complicating uncomplicated shit since they were invented."

§treet_§peed
12-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I used to txt and/or call my ex-fiance all the time while I was at work. Same with pretty much every other girl I've been with.

blaknoize
12-02-2009, 04:46 PM
um, my girls phones Verizon and its fail and its behind on payments 2months so she cant get txt. So... what u want me to do LIZ?!

Catnip
12-02-2009, 04:56 PM
um, my girls phones Verizon and its fail and its behind on payments 2months so she cant get txt. So... what u want me to do LIZ?!

Get a chick that's worth a shit.

lolol

teh bri
12-02-2009, 05:26 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

oh Justin!

t3ggr
12-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Liz - While it's a nice gesture, and some women need it, a lot don't. If someone wants to do something they will, and on their own accord. I'm whatever when it comes to this sort of stuff, but then again I see him all the time, we talk about our day through email, but on days when I am busy as crap I don't talk at all. Even if I get a text/email. I got bills to pay and he can wait to tell me when I get home, but for the most part it's understood. He tells me all the time so I imagine thats why it doesnt bother me.

blaknoize
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM

lolol

dont talk out of sync boy. My girl is worth much more to me than to u, so watch ur mouth

MidLifeCrisis
12-02-2009, 07:02 PM

lolol

Hahaha. Whatever man! You know if you were dating some girl that was a 7 or better who had a fuked cell phone account you'd still kick it with her!

Catnip
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Hahaha. Whatever man! You know if you were dating some girl that was a 7 or better who had a fuked cell phone account you'd still kick it with her!

lol. STFU with your logic :yes:

MidLifeCrisis
12-02-2009, 07:07 PM
lol. STFU with your logic :yes:

www.freecreditreport.com

Firefightin_tC
12-02-2009, 07:31 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Once Baby J speaks troof.

I need to join his church.

Random will soon become expected and the minute you don't...you're boned and she'll start crying about why you don't text her first anymore.

RL...
12-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Have you heard from your significant other today?

If not...text her RIGHT NOW!!!

Just say "Hey" or just throw out a "Thinking about you"

I hear girls talk about ALL THE TIME "he don't ever text me first" or "he don't even care" so nip that shit in the bud right now. DO EET!!!! You will be surprised what a simple random "thinking about you" text can do. You don't actually have to think about her to tell her that. But we don't know that! :D

If you send the text and don't get some lovin tonight you might wanna re-evaluate your woman. Lol

Women like assholes, there is no reason to be nice...

teh bri
12-02-2009, 08:47 PM
This thread brings the lulz.

VooDooXII
12-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Women like assholes, there is no reason to be nice...

Yea that.

LizBiz
12-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Ya'll listen to these fools if you wanna. I got reps and PMs from the ladies to prove you wrong. Just sayin. Half of ya'll know ya'll sent a damn text too.

Firefightin_tC
12-03-2009, 12:22 AM
No text.

mchschase27
12-03-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL this thread = WIN.

Got Milk?
12-03-2009, 12:38 AM

man
12-03-2009, 12:39 AM
I text my girl 1st sometimes anyway. Gotta stay a step ahead of the game people, lol

Benefit
12-03-2009, 12:40 AM
gay thread

DB4LYFE ™
12-03-2009, 12:42 AM
I text my girl 1st sometimes anyway. Gotta stay a step ahead of the game people, lol

:yes:

~DB4LYFE

Okie_doke.
12-03-2009, 01:36 AM
What the fuck is the point in being nice???

Vteckidd
12-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Ya'll listen to these fools if you wanna. I got reps and PMs from the ladies to prove you wrong. Just sayin. Half of ya'll know ya'll sent a damn text too.

Please list their names so I can put them on the "needy whiny self absorbed selfish bitch list" That i am compiling and I can stay the fuck away from them

Firefightin_tC
12-03-2009, 01:58 AM
^^^ x2

BKgen®
12-03-2009, 06:45 AM
SHUT UP LIZ

i concur

lol

StreetHazard
12-03-2009, 06:49 AM
Women need to come to the realization that men don't live in a fucking romantic comedy, OR have our relationship illustrated in the front of a fucking hallmark™ card.

We don't hold hands like Adam and Eve in some bullshit Utopian scene. We don't "ohhhh" and "ahhhh" at kittens playing with a ball of yarn. And we certainly don't give a fuck about sending texts to a self absorbed bitch that is is only happy when she feels her boyfriends life completely rotates around HER own insecurities.

Now....please tell your delusional friends to politely go fuck themselves. and they may have a shot at a real man when they finally climb that emotional and intellectual curb of being a needy, self-absorbed, arrogant, spoiled rotten fucking cunt.

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh my................................................ .... IT ISN'T ABOUT BEING NEEDY! This thread was taken kinda the wrong way.

AdriSciontC
12-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Oh my................................................ .... IT ISN'T ABOUT BEING NEEDY! This thread was taken kinda the wrong way.

I agree, but it really isn't about being needy (to some girls it is) girls just want to feel loved (just because you and your girl are in a relationship, "girlfriend/boyfriend" title, doesn't mean the girl knows how you feel) Girls want to feel "loved", text messages the moment you wake up or every so many hours is "needy", I just had to deal with an EX like that... and I'm a girl... I don't want to have to "check in" every 5 seconds, if I am thinking about someone, yea I will let them know, and I think this is more what the thread is about. If you're thinking about your woman... and ladies, your man, let your significant other know, its good to know you're thought of. Not to be text messaged every 30 mins or so, we all have important sh*t to do that doesn't involve hopping on the phone when you get a message....

Dr.G35
12-03-2009, 07:45 AM
I agree, but it really isn't about being needy (to some girls it is) girls just want to feel loved (just because you and your girl are in a relationship, "girlfriend/boyfriend" title, doesn't mean the girl knows how you feel) Girls want to feel "loved", text messages the moment you wake up or every so many hours is "needy", I just had to deal with an EX like that... and I'm a girl... I don't want to have to "check in" every 5 seconds, if I am thinking about someone, yea I will let them know, and I think this is more what the thread is about. If you're thinking about your woman... and ladies, your man, let your significant other know, its good to know you're thought of. Not to be text messaged every 30 mins or so, we all have important sh*t to do that doesn't involve hopping on the phone when you get a message....
im thinking of you.....................................not in the creepy way of course:D lol. Just letting you know.;)

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 07:51 AM

Exactly, it was more so to say if you have a significant other and they are your mind, let them know. Just let the person know you care. Nice gestures are always great. Especially if you are really "inlove" and you are having a bad day and your other half texts you and says something sweet it kinda cheers you up. We aren't talking about every 5 minutes. Maybe not everyday either.

bdydrpdmazda
12-03-2009, 07:53 AM
I always tell my bitch im thinking about her

AdriSciontC
12-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Exactly, it was more so to say if you have a significant other and they are your mind, let them know. Just let the person know you care. Nice gestures are always great. Especially if you are really "inlove" and you are having a bad day and your other half texts you and says something sweet it kinda cheers you up. We aren't talking about every 5 minutes. Maybe not everyday either.

I got you on this one. I think the guys took it as "checking in" or being needy hehe

Dr.G35
12-03-2009, 07:54 AM
wut you looking at?

AdriSciontC
12-03-2009, 07:56 AM
im thinking of you.....................................not in the creepy way of course:D lol. Just letting you know.;)

Thank you for thinking of me. I feel special! hehe even if it is the creepy way...

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 07:56 AM
I got you on this one. I think the guys took it as "checking in" or being needy hehe

Yeah, not so much what it was meant to be though. I guess if you been with someone for a long time, you don't feel the need to do this. I guess if it is "fresh love" it done more often.

Dr.G35
12-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Thank you for thinking of me. I feel special! hehe even if it is the creepy way...
Anytime!!!;)

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 08:04 AM
girls just want to feel loved (just because you and your girl are in a relationship, "girlfriend/boyfriend" title, doesn't mean the girl knows how you feel) Girls want to feel "loved", ...

Holy fucking shit stick on a lifeboat!

Fucking stupid is what that is. The fact that I work 40-60 hours a week and keep a nice house for her (and the children) to live in and keep a new car in her driveway isn't good enough? The fact that I come home only to her every night isn't good enough? I do all this without her having to lift a finger in the workforce isn't good enough? My wife hasn't drawn a paycheck since 2000. If the broads don't think of that as love, then they have no clue as to what love really is. I'm not going to do all that if I don't love the girl. Love is not Sweet Alabama or What Women Want. It's not some romantic comedy some writer and director conjured up to boost sales of Kleenex and get women to wishing their life was like that.

It's real life.

This doesn't even include the GF/BF thing. You're not married and you expect this shit or you don't feel loved? If I were a dude and you were already that insecure, then you can bet we'd never be married.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to randomly call and say something to your other, but for that other to expect it is what is crap. For the bullshit "I don't feel loved" excuse is pure, fresh out the hole bullshit. I tell her when I leave for work in the morning and I tell her whenever we are on the phone and we're getting of it as a goodbye.

Haha. Damn. Later, QD.

AdriSciontC
12-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Holy fucking shit stick on a lifeboat!

Fucking stupid is what that is. The fact that I work 40-60 hours a week and keep a nice house for her (and the children) to live in and keep a new car in her driveway isn't good enough? The fact that I come home only to her every night isn't good enough? I do all this without her having to lift a finger in the workforce isn't good enough? My wife hasn't drawn a paycheck since 2000. If the broads don't think of that as love, then they have no clue as to what love really is. I'm not going to do all that if I don't love the girl. Love is not Sweet Alabama or What Women Want. It's not some romantic comedy some writer and director conjured up to boost sales of Kleenex and get women to wishing their life was like that.

It's real life.

This doesn't even include the GF/BF thing. You're not married and you expect this shit or you don't feel loved? If I were a dude and you were already that insecure, then you can bet we'd never be married.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to randomly call and say something to your other, but for that other to expect it is what is crap. For the bullshit "I don't feel loved" excuse is pure, fresh out the hole bullshit. I tell her when I leave for work in the morning and I tell her whenever we are on the phone and we're getting of it as a goodbye.

Haha. Damn. Later, QD.

LOL ask her and see if she likes something special every once in a while.... key phrase ASK HER.... and I'm not talking about physical "special things", you may be surprised by her response. I don't think this thread is stating "You don't love your woman if you don't text her and let her know".... just it makes a girl/woman feel special to HEAR that you think of her.... there are many men out there who provide for their family and screw the secretary on the side (not love IMO even though they're being provided for)...Not saying you do that, but just making a point...

Glad to hear you're doing well for yourself and your fam!

Njobe
12-03-2009, 08:11 AM
lolol :idb:

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 08:17 AM
lolol :idb:

:boobies:

Dr.G35
12-03-2009, 08:19 AM
:boobies:
im down if she is

awhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D
got to go to work later,DG.

jk QD.

Mike Lowrey
12-03-2009, 08:25 AM
I already send my women a text every day. I tell her she better be naked and ready to blow me when I get home, like a good wife should.

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 08:26 AM
im down if she is

awhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D:D
got to go to work later,DG.

jk QD.

a 4some? great just what the doctor ordered! :idb::taun::lmfao:

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 08:27 AM
LOL ask her and see if she likes something special every once in a while.... key phrase ASK HER.... and I'm not talking about physical "special things", you may be surprised by her response. I don't think this thread is stating "You don't love your woman if you don't text her and let her know".... just it makes a girl/woman feel special to HEAR that you think of her.... there are many men out there who provide for their family and screw the secretary on the side (not love IMO even though they're being provided for)...Not saying you do that, but just making a point...

Glad to hear you're doing well for yourself and your fam!

See now you're changing it up a bit. You're now going from "your girl doesn't know how you feel" to "it just makes her feel special."

I'll admit I can understand the crap when you're in your first year or so of a relationship you wanting to tell her more often, but get in a real relationship. Get in one that you're putting everything into (I don't mean some BF/GF thing either). I didn't do that shit to my wife before we got married and we're 10 years deep in the marriage. She has no designs to leave either and it's not because I lost the key to the chain holding her in the house.

There's a difference in making her feel special and coddling to her insecurities. Telling her you love her to make her feel good inside or whatever is cool (not all day/everyday), but telling her you love her because she doesn't feel like you do is not cool.

And thanks on the fam bit. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
12-03-2009, 08:29 AM
See now you're changing it up a bit. You're now going from "your girl doesn't know how you feel" to "it just makes her feel special."

I'll admit I can understand the crap when you're in your first year or so of a relationship you wanting to tell her more often, but get in a real relationship. Get in one that you're putting everything into (I don't mean some BF/GF thing either). I didn't do that shit to my wife before we got married and we're 10 years deep in the marriage. She has no designs to leave either and it's not because I lost the key to the chain holding her in the house.

There's a difference in making her feel special and coddling to her insecurities. Telling her you love her to make her feel good inside or whatever is cool (not all day/everyday), but telling her you love her because she doesn't feel like you do is not cool.

I concur to this. That is kinda what I was saying in one of my post. When the relationship is fresh and hot people tend to tell there other half more often the way they feel but when you are deep in a relationship it is pretty much a given how you feel.

The Ren
12-03-2009, 10:55 AM

Totally agreed! But this applies to some guys to. Im not going to tell my boyfriend I love him to make him feel better about his insecurities. Of course our situation is a bit difference since we are long distance and constant talk is the only way we can keep communication up until we get engaged and we decide who is moving where.

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Totally agreed! But this applies to some guys to. Im not going to tell my boyfriend I love him to make him feel better about his insecurities. Of course our situation is a bit difference since we are long distance and constant talk is the only way we can keep communication up until we get engaged and we decide who is moving where.

Yes. Although I am speaking from a dude's perspective, I do mean it for both sides.

And long distance relationships can be a different scenario. Communication is key i that sense. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-03-2009, 11:08 AM

I always worry about things like this. It's hardly ever worth it to do distance just to say "i have a bf/gf". I won't do it unless there is ALREADY a plan in place to eliminate that distance... or you're already engaged. I've seen a lot of broken hearts w/ setups like this after spending 8 years in the Air Force. Make SURE you use your head on this one... just lookin out for ya kiddo

/ thread jack

The Ren
12-03-2009, 11:11 AM
I always worry about things like this. It's hardly ever worth it to do distance just to say "i have a bf/gf". I won't do it unless there is ALREADY a plan in place to eliminate that distance... or you're already engaged. I've seen a lot of broken hearts w/ setups like this after spending 8 years in the Air Force. Make SURE you use your head on this one... just lookin out for ya kiddo

/ thread jack

I know ya are and I appreciate it.. :D

BABY J
12-03-2009, 11:13 AM
I know ya are and I appreciate it.. :D

:D:cheers:

imperception
12-03-2009, 12:17 PM
please provide good (attractive) woman for me to text...would be happy to do so...

damn good thread though...:goodjob:

tpike09
12-03-2009, 05:24 PM
hell yea i like the way you think man

87 Turbo II
12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Lol I tried this with a girl I am TRYING to get into a relationship with, and I got "you think about me?" and I went "is it bad?" and she said "no, I think about you too". I did this cause I kinda had nothing to lose, and I WAS thinking about her, and now I've got a date Sunday, so thanks Liz, this advice actually kind of worked, even though I was supposed ot take the advice if I was actually IN the relationship already.

BABY J
12-03-2009, 10:08 PM
^^ The only thing she thinks is that you're a PUSSY b/c while ur texting her, some guy with balls is actually TELLING her he misses her.

GirlieZ
12-03-2009, 10:16 PM
i cant count the number of times i get cute text messages AND we are married..

that whole 'it goes down hill after you tie the knot' mentality is ALL wrong, it just got better

87 Turbo II
12-03-2009, 10:24 PM
^^ The only thing she thinks is that you're a PUSSY b/c while ur texting her, some guy with balls is actually TELLING her he misses her.

haha I doubt that, this girl LOVES texting, she is crazy about it for w/e reason. Normally I'd agree with you but I get text messages from her all the time.

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
i cant count the number of times i get cute text messages AND we are married..

that whole 'it goes down hill after you tie the knot' mentality is ALL wrong, it just got better

Yeah, but you have to make sure it's better because you have to stick with what you have for fear you won't get shit else.

Not to mention you're still newlyweds. Reading comprehension failure. Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
^^ The only thing she thinks is that you're a PUSSY b/c while ur texting her, some guy with balls is actually TELLING her he misses her.shut........up! Damn negative nancy. Take advice from a girl....I am one....I know what the business is. Duh.

Regardless of how *off course* the thread got, I'm glad I could help those that did it!!!!! :cheers:

LizBiz
12-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Lol I tried this with a girl I am TRYING to get into a relationship with, and I got "you think about me?" and I went "is it bad?" and she said "no, I think about you too". I did this cause I kinda had nothing to lose, and I WAS thinking about her, and now I've got a date Sunday, so thanks Liz, this advice actually kind of worked, even though I was supposed ot take the advice if I was actually IN the relationship already.:cheers::bump::cheers::bump::cheers::D

BABY J
12-03-2009, 11:19 PM
shut........up! Damn negative nancy. Take advice from a girl....I am one....I know what the business is. Duh.

Regardless of how *off course* the thread got, I'm glad I could help those that did it!!!!! :cheers:

LOL @ Negative Nancy.

ADVICE FROM A GIRL? LMAO!!! Hell even smart girls know better than to do that - lol.:D

LizBiz
12-03-2009, 11:23 PM
LOL @ Negative Nancy.

ADVICE FROM A GIRL? LMAO!!! Hell even smart girls know better than to do that - lol.:DFemale. *rolls eyes*

BABY J
12-03-2009, 11:24 PM
:)

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Take advice from a girl....I am one....I know what the business is. Duh.

You'll probably take this like I'm attacking you and I hope you don't, but here goes, and I'll keep it short and simple:

It's hard to take advice from someone who isn't very stable with his/her relationships. You're always posting about problems in relationships and what you've gone through and all so it doesn't seem like you're too qualified to dole out advice.

There, I said it. Like I said, it's not to attack you, but to just point out what I see. I'm in my 10th year of marriage and there is reasons I get repped and PMs like a motherfucker about relationship advice.

Hope we're still cool. Later, QD.

87 Turbo II
12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
good advice or bad, thinking I'm a pussy or not, I have got a date this Sunday that I otherwise would have probably spent hanging out with some of my friends talking about how we need girlfriends, so I call this a success. Don't worry Liz, even if Baby J is right my Sunday just got better. You get REPS.

BABY J
12-03-2009, 11:28 PM
good advice or bad, thinking I'm a pussy or not, I have got a date this Sunday that I otherwise would have probably spent hanging out with some of my friends talking about how we need girlfriends, so I call this a success. Don't worry Liz, even if Baby J is right my Sunday just got better. You get REPS.

What's her number? I'll text her and say I'm thinking about her too and we all 3 can go on a triple date.

LizBiz
12-03-2009, 11:41 PM
You'll probably take this like I'm attacking you and I hope you don't, but here goes, and I'll keep it short and simple:

It's hard to take advice from someone who isn't very stable with his/her relationships. You're always posting about problems in relationships and what you've gone through and all so it doesn't seem like you're too qualified to dole out advice.

There, I said it. Like I said, it's not to attack you, but to just point out what I see. I'm in my 10th year of marriage and there is reasons I get repped and PMs like a motherfucker about relationship advice.

Hope we're still cool. Later, QD. I understand your point, I like to call it trail and error. It's the lessons you learn from your mistakes that allow you to advise those that are currently in the same situation. I like to talk about relationships and the like, however I don't normally talk about MY relationships. IMO I don't feel like anyone is worth my time and effort at this point in time, so I could care less. I have other things I need to worry about. People just come to me on a daily basis for some reason, and I'll talk about what they come to me for.

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 11:41 PM
I understand your point, I like to call it trail and error. It's the lessons you learn from your mistakes that allow you to advise those that are currently in the same situation. I like to talk about relationships and the like, however I don't normally talk about MY relationships. IMO I don't feel like anyone is worth my time and effort at this point in time, so I could care less. I have other things I need to worry about. People just come to me on a daily basis for some reason, and I'll talk about what they come to me for.

Fair enough answer.

And I'll rest with this: I never said it was bad to text/call your other and tell them you love them or whatever. If you do, then that's you. Nothing wrong it. It's the expectation of it that I call BS on. Later, QD.

Kevykev
12-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Yo Mike, I'll Slap You Son!

LizBiz
12-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Fair enough answer.

And I'll rest with this: I never said it was bad to text/call your other and tell them you love them or whatever. If you do, then that's you. Nothing wrong it. It's the expectation of it that I call BS on. Later, QD.I feel you!!! :cheers: sentimental things loose their sentimental-ness when it's expected. In the end, do whatever works for you!!!

BABY J
12-04-2009, 12:12 AM
I feel you!!! :cheers: sentimental things loose their sentimental-ness when it's expected. In the end, do whatever works for you!!!

Fail.

The word you were looking for is sentimentalogicalisms... sentimental things lose their "sentimentalogicalisms" when they are expected.

Kevykev
12-04-2009, 12:31 AM
My wife and i tell each other "I love you" everyday BUT not every single time we get off the phone. At that point it loses it's value and becomes more of a learned/expected behavioral sentimentalogicalism

Fail.

The word you were looking for is sentimentalogicalisms... sentimental things lose their "sentimentalogicalisms" when they are expected.

This Nigels Crazy :lmfao:

Dr.G35
12-04-2009, 01:00 AM
It's the expectation of it that I call BS on. Later, QD.
x100000

bdydrpdmazda
12-04-2009, 01:01 AM
womens rights my ass!

The Creeper
12-04-2009, 01:02 AM
womens rights my ass!

Women are only good for one thing....:idb::idb:

Dr.G35
12-04-2009, 01:23 AM
Women are only good for one thing....:idb::idb:
....and cleaning, and cooking, and children caring.

MongolPup
12-04-2009, 07:04 AM
....and cleaning, and cooking, and children caring.

Roflcopter airstrike

MongolPup
12-04-2009, 07:08 AM
More.

MongolPup
12-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Even more more.

GirlieZ
12-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Mongol pup, funny things about the mormons...that out here the word is they just PIITB before marriage since it isnt penitration, eek

EJdm
12-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Any girl that bitches about me not texting her first in the morning gets kicked to the curb. Grow up you needy bitch

that right...LMAO

Bajjani
12-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm in my 10th year of marriage and there is reasons I get repped and PMs like a motherfucker about relationship advice. Later, QD.

QDizzle...aka Love Doctor

quickdodge®
12-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Damn right, lolol. Later, QD.