PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a good paint job place

FrnkPwrs
03-28-2005, 03:44 PM
hey i got a civic 96 and its white.. and i dont want to get tha maaco job does anyone know where i can get a good paintjob but cheap.. thinkin bout gettin it black...

chuck
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
not many places can do a color change cheap, especially if you want to pull the engine and all...

Julio
03-28-2005, 03:56 PM
sprayglo

Miranda
03-29-2005, 01:27 AM
sprayglo

:lmfao: Now that's just mean, Julio!

Dude.. you're gonna spend money to do what you're talking about. If you don't wanna spend any money, AutoZone has some pretty pimp engine manifold spray paint in satin black. ;)

Give Yellow River Collision a call. They're good people, and they are competitively priced.

~ Miranda

4dmin
03-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Give Yellow River Collision a call. They're good people, and they are competitively priced. he said "CHEAP" YRC is good but not "CHEAP"... go to the sprayglo on buford hwy talk to ed/shirly tell him paul from IA sent ya

dfire9
03-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Let me know if I can help.

FrnkPwrs
03-30-2005, 09:36 AM
That was my boy meatball posting under my name. Dion, if itll help, the body has a couple minor dings, but the fenders and hood are brand new AM parts from Unique, so they are ok. Ill check with him and see if he wants the bay and jams, but his number is 404.509.7713 if you happen to have a chance to give him a call before I can give him your number

Scrappy
03-30-2005, 09:39 AM
I want same color done on mine... 4dr civic... its stock gunmetal... let me know price range with fair body :D

carrascopa
03-30-2005, 10:31 AM
:lmfao: Now that's just mean, Julio!

Dude.. you're gonna spend money to do what you're talking about. If you don't wanna spend any money, AutoZone has some pretty pimp engine manifold spray paint in satin black. ;)

Give Yellow River Collision a call. They're good people, and they are competitively priced.

~ Miranda

that is not mean? for the price sprayglo cannot be beat

thinkfast®
03-30-2005, 11:13 AM
haha Frank you mean DJ Meatball?? HAHA tell him Ricky says wadup, jose phons boy.

I would try Hot Wheels, thats the only place my cars go to and they do BOMB work, they are located off Barnes Mill Rd... let me put it like this, when it comes to paint you get what you pay for :D