PDA

View Full Version : Brake conversion

STRteg
12-02-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm going to do a gsr disc brake conversion on my EJ What all do I need to do? I have a teggy parts car I was just going to swap everything over to the civic since I have drums in the rear the gsr is a 99 and my civic is a 95 will everything just bolt right up? knuckles,brake lines,arms,etc...?

Barefoot
12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I'm going to do a gsr disc brake conversion on my EJ What all do I need to do? I have a teggy parts car I was just going to swap everything over to the civic since I have drums in the rear the gsr is a 99 and my civic is a 95 will everything just bolt right up? knuckles,brake lines,arms,etc...?
everything from the teg will work excluding the e brake cables master cylinder and PPV. get a master and PPV from a rs da. i forgot what cables need to come need to come off.

Tech5
12-02-2009, 11:20 AM
EJ will use a 94-01 integra rear set up

You will use the whole rear section mounts and cable set up.. the cable de tach from the E handle and leave it connected to the Integra set up very easy takes about hour to do this.

You don't have to use the PPV from a integra but recommended I have done these many 1,000's of time without so and they stop just fine.....If you can get the PPV then do if not screw it....

STRteg
12-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys