PDA

View Full Version : COP street racing and kills 2 teens

wrekonize
12-01-2009, 04:46 PM
http://tryhardracing.blogspot.com/2009/11/cops-suspecting-of-street-racing-kill-2.html

ueyedgr8tness
12-01-2009, 04:51 PM
wow!

Catnip
12-01-2009, 04:52 PM
The title should be "2 drunk teens pull in front of speeding cop"

wrekonize
12-01-2009, 04:56 PM
its crazy cuz whos to blame the cop was speeding for no reason so he's at fault and the two teen were drinking so they were at fault too...

JDM_p00ky
12-01-2009, 05:00 PM
man

Tech5
12-01-2009, 05:00 PM
I hope they get LIFE without parole!!!

this is why cops gets bad names for idiots that does this stupid shit....

RIP for the teens, and GODBLESS the family

blaknoize
12-01-2009, 05:01 PM
well I cant view it, no flash at work :(

blaknoize
12-01-2009, 05:02 PM
um, no it shouldnt be called that as its titled something else good sir.

DB4LYFE ™
12-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Thats wack!!

~DB4LYFE

Catnip
12-01-2009, 05:17 PM
um, no it shouldnt be called that as its titled something else good sir.

lol. Whatever. If it wasn't a cop, it would be, "two drunk teens cause fatal accident."

Dr.G35
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM
lol. Whatever. If it wasn't a cop, it would be, "two drunk teens cause fatal accident."
truf

.blank cd
12-01-2009, 05:26 PM

At the speed the cop was traveling, there's no way those kids couldve judged how fast the cop was going, sober or not. At 100mph, you travel a long way in 2 seconds. Forensics will show this. Plus there's no reason for him to be going that fast without his lights on. A good attorney will bury that officer. No doubt about it

Catnip
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
At the speed the cop was traveling, there's no way those kids couldve judged how fast the cop was going, sober or not. At 100mph, you travel a long way in 2 seconds. Forensics will show this. Plus there's no reason for him to be going that fast without his lights on. A good attorney will bury that officer. No doubt about it

Either way, they're both at fault. The teens were driving while drinking, I'm 100% against this. The officer was speeding for no reason, I'm 100% against this. There's no reason to say it's all the cops fault, just because two people died. If the 2 people that died hadn't been drinking, they would say, "hey, the one car just FLEW past the other car that looks like it's going normal speed... maybe I should wait a second before pulling out." The cop technically had the right of way, as the teens had the red and the cop had the yellow. Red is stop, yellow is caution... whether or not you're speeding.

But like I said, both parties are at fault, title it that way (Good joke, huh? Media showing things fairly... lol)

bowdown201
12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Regardles it being a cop or not any civilian would be charged with vehicular manslaughter for traveling that fast and killing 2 people. If the teens were drinking or not.

SpooL'DGsR
12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
man wtf!!! i have personal seen cops playing around like this were i live. its usually the younger cops that have just joined the force.... its just was a matter of time. r.i.p to the teens and i wanna smell some bacon frying!!

blaknoize
12-01-2009, 05:59 PM

or "cop causes two fatal drunk accidents while speeding"

BanginJimmy
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
All I will say is thank god 2 more drunks are off the road.

wrekonize
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
if there was no video im pretty sure the cops would blame the teens...

Catnip
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Might as well, let them live with their conscience...

lol

punkr6
12-01-2009, 06:15 PM

ummm Yea....

RL...
12-01-2009, 06:34 PM
could go either way....oh well

punkr6
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
could go either way....oh well

kill yourself....

RL...
12-01-2009, 06:43 PM
kill yourself....

lol the fact that I anger ppl like you enough to follow me on this forum and reply to my every post makes me laugh

keep the red reps coming punk...or can you not negative rep me anymore for today lol

punkr6
12-01-2009, 06:44 PM
lol the fact that I anger ppl like you enough to follow me on this forum and reply to my every post makes me laugh

keep the red reps coming punk...or can you not negative rep me anymore for today lol

can't today, but tomorrow will be here soon enough....:goodjob:

RL...
12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
can't today, but tomorrow will be here soon enough....:goodjob:

sounds good cupcake :cheers:

SicStang03
12-01-2009, 06:55 PM
If the cop had died and they had lived they would be the ones fucked

Alan®
12-01-2009, 06:58 PM
tough call on this one.It's the flip side of the same coin. But the way I see it, Law enforcement is there to enforce the law not break it. Had the cop not been speeding the way he was for what seems to be apparently no reason, theres a good chance he owuld have seen the kids run the red light pulled them over busted em for DUI and everyone would have gone home alive and in one piece.

Catnip
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
tough call on this one.It's the flip side of the same coin. But the way I see it, Law enforcement is there to enforce the law not break it. Had the cop not been speeding the way he was for what seems to be apparently no reason, theres a good chance he owuld have seen the kids run the red light pulled them over busted em for DUI and everyone would have gone home alive and in one piece.

Dead or not, they were drunk. If they hadn't been drunk, the accident could've been avoided. If the cop wasn't speeding, the accident could've been avoided.

Greddypacked
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Sad story... but it's hard to judge a car speed doing 100 mph. I know I can usually tell if people are speeding by me when im in the turn lane turning onto another road, but from that outlook anyone could misjudge a car doing almost 100 mph car probably on a 45-55 mph street. Even Ambulances during an emergency w/ lights on and sirens arent allowed to drive this fast (usually they can drive over 10 mph the speed limit during a save environment), why should a cop w/ no emergency. He will most likely lose his job, and might get the vehicular manslaugter. Its sad on both sides, but this is why we have these laws to prevent things like this happening. Prayers to the one's that died and their families.

RedEj8
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Fucking moron shouldn't have pulled out in front of the cop. If you can't judge how fast a car is coming towards you don't you think common sense would tell you to wait for the car to pass? Not when you're drunk I guess..

BABY J
12-01-2009, 07:17 PM
man wtf!!! i have personal seen cops playing around like this were i live. its usually the younger cops that have just joined the force.... its just was a matter of time. r.i.p to the teens and i wanna smell some bacon frying!!

20 west near the AL line they are always doing dumb shit. One paced me for about 2 miles (I hate a car right beside me when the traffic is light b/c I can't maneuver if I need to). So I slowed down to 65 - he slowed down. 2 - 3 miles he is right at my door (in my blind spot)... so I speed up to 75mph (the limit is 70mph in that area). He sped up and continued to remain in my blind spot... then he sped up and let me pace him (his rear tires was even w/ my front tire... so I had NO ability to change lanes in an emergency maneuver. Then he fuckin FLOORS it and is literally a dot on the horizon. A few miles later I pass him and he is cruising about 50mph. Then he FLOORS it again and shoots by me and does a Dukes of Hazzard cut over into my lane - guns it and diasappears. When I got to the Love's truck stop near the AL line he was in there w/ another guy sitting at the Subway and looking at me w/ this smurk on his face.:no:

SUBY_RUE
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
If the cops were doing there job instead of dicking around, they would have probaly made a dui arrest. But they murdering two kids instead. Im glad there was video...

Greddypacked
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
20 west near the AL line they are always doing dumb shit. One paced me for about 2 miles (I hate a car right beside me when the traffic is light b/c I can't maneuver if I need to). So I slowed down to 65 - he slowed down. 2 - 3 miles he is right at my door (in my blind spot)... so I speed up to 75mph (the limit is 70mph in that area). He sped up and continued to remain in my blind spot... then he sped up and let me pace him (his rear tires was even w/ my front tire... so I had NO ability to change lanes in an emergency maneuver. Then he fuckin FLOORS it and is literally a dot on the horizon. A few miles later I pass him and he is cruising about 50mph. Then he FLOORS it again and shoots by me and does a Dukes of Hazzard cut over into my lane - guns it and diasappears. When I got to the Love's truck stop near the AL line he was in there w/ another guy sitting at the Subway and looking at me w/ this smurk on his face.:no:

WOW, I would of said look Sir was there a reason you drove like that. Obviously you didnt need to rush to Subway like that did you. If he harrasses you just go I have alot of friends in the force and what you did there sir was illegal. Im glad you made it to Subways safe though. Be sure you have nothing illegal on your car if you say that though lol.

BABY J
12-01-2009, 07:23 PM
WOW, I would of said look Sir was there a reason you drove like that. Obviously you didnt need to rush to Subway like that did you. If he harrasses you just go I have alot of friends in the force and what you did there sir was illegal. Im glad you made it to Subways safe though. Be sure you have nothing illegal on your car if you say that though lol.

That was in west Ga area near Temple and all of that ---- that's not an area where a black man should say shit to a cop other than hi. LOL. I just checked my email and ate my sandwich and was shaking my head at him. He and the other cop were looking at me like "what the fuck is he gonna do". Trust me 10 years ago I would have went to jail over that scenario and said something dumb to him. And had I had my daughter in the car I would have been on the phones w/ 911 WHILE he was doing this. But at 30 years old I choose my battles wisely these days. People like that usually take themselves outta the fight w/out much help from others...

Everytime I'm on 20 west I see douchebaggery from the Sherrif out there.

.blank cd
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Funny, all these people that say "drunk teens," I don't recall the video saying that at all. It did say there was a 21 yo man that had a few beers. Didn't say how long after her had them that he left. For all we know he could completely sobered up by the time he got on the road.

SicStang03
12-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Funny, all these people that say "drunk teens," I don't recall the video saying that at all. It did say there was a 21 yo man that had a few beers. Didn't say how long after her had them that he left. For all we know he could completely sobered up by the time he got on the road.

The people at the party said they appeared tipsy before they got there... then chugged a few beers while playing beer pong.

MrGurley
12-01-2009, 08:32 PM

x2

RL...
12-01-2009, 09:51 PM

good point...he might've had alcohol in his system but he might've been sober. Either way...it doesn't matter cuz there's nothing we can do about it.

Now I just finished a 6 pack and I'm going to head to wild wings, later.

jR1_kS14
12-01-2009, 09:53 PM

source that says teens were drinking? i think there were youtube videos on that somewhere...

i've already made a 20 page thread on body building forums on this hahaha

but we came to the conclusion that the teen drinking was a big cover up...

you know how the government works.......... .. .

and i wish i could get a paid suspension after killing 2 teens.

§treet_§peed
12-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Both parties involved are to blame. But such a waste of some descent looking pussy.

Bajjani
12-01-2009, 11:09 PM
two wrongs, teens were fucking stupid for drinking/driving. Cop needs to be punished regardless for travelling at 100mph for no reason, if he was going the speedlimit i'd be willing to bet at least one of those kids would be alive if not both seeing he could have braked and swerved and probably missed them.

HoNdApOwEr
12-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Might as well, let them live with their conscience...

lol

dude it is the cops fault man the teens arent to blame it is the fucking police

§treet_§peed
12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
I usually say fuck the police in most situations as well, but you can tell the kids weren't paying attention. They could of easily of seen the cop cars coming from that distance. Some people just don't have and depth perception these days I guess.

RedEj8
12-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Damn..Just watched the 2nd vid. Girl was pretty hot.

Julio
12-02-2009, 08:05 PM

Best post in this thread..

Catnip
12-02-2009, 08:29 PM
dude it is the cops fault man the teens arent to blame it is the fucking police

I hope you get demolished by a drunk driver, while you're speeding, but not die.

See how your opinion changes.

PS. I'd never really wish that on someone, but seriously? Driving drunk, but the speeding cop means they have no fault? GTFO.

jorgen
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
"there's no reason for him to be going that fast without his lights on. A good attorney will bury that officer."

jorgen
12-02-2009, 08:40 PM
I wonder if I would have been able to judge better?
I dunno. Cause I don't know what a car traveling towards you at 100mpg looks like.
I have no fucking clue.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Either way, they're both at fault. The teens were driving while drinking, I'm 100% against this. The officer was speeding for no reason, I'm 100% against this. There's no reason to say it's all the cops fault, just because two people died. If the 2 people that died hadn't been drinking, they would say, "hey, the one car just FLEW past the other car that looks like it's going normal speed... maybe I should wait a second before pulling out." The cop technically had the right of way, as the teens had the red and the cop had the yellow. Red is stop, yellow is caution... whether or not you're speeding.

But like I said, both parties are at fault, title it that way (Good joke, huh? Media showing things fairly... lol)If you look closely in the video couple of the traffic lights are flashing, even the one that the accident occurs at. When you first begin watching the video, they pass the first traffic light and it looks like it just turned red and they fly by it. Also, before the accident, the officer should've stopped at the traffic light and then passed it with caution as it was flashing yellow. A flashing traffic light always means the traffic light is down and pass it with caution. Also, the two teens did right because it was flashing for them as well but I'm pretty sure they were not expecting the speed of the car coming towards them. If the officer had done that, he would've prevented all of this. That cop right there is definitely not the first cop that I have seen speed and have their lights off. The Lawrenceville Police Department does this shit whenever I see them. It's surely one of the dumbest things a cop can do. Not only do you endanger your life by speeding excessively but you also put other lives in danger, such as those two teens who died.

I can't really blame the two teens because had he drove the speed limit, this would've all been prevented. I'm sure lot of stories like these get covered up very often. I bet anything if there was no video here, there would be no charges pending on the officer and all the blame would've been on the two teens who were drunk.

I didn't see any other charges except manslaughter and reckless driving. Where is the laying drag, and the speeding? Another thing I didn't see is charges for the other officer. He was speeding as well.

I've read NUMEROUS street racing deaths with one driver killing was killed and the other was got charged with vehicular homicide and any other charges involving street racing. This guy gets two while the other officer gets none. There is so much slack cut on these two guys. It would be great if the other officer got charges because he is at fault just as much as the officer that plowed into the car.

Catnip
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
A flashing traffic light always means the traffic light is down and pass it with caution.

I read this out of your wall of text, and quoted it, to tell you that you're wrong.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
All I will say is thank god 2 more drunks are off the road.That's pretty fucked to say after just hearing the news that no blood alcohol level was reported for the two teens. The only report of them drinking is the guy who had the party said they appeared tipsy. Anyone can appear tipsy, high, in pain, whatever it is. Even the news reports they were drunk but they have not received the blood alcohol level of the two teens. How can say someone was drunk with no actual evidence other than them drinking couple of beers and appearing tipsy. Just because one said they chugged couple of beers doesn't mean they chugged a whole case of beer.

Maybe it's cause I'm 20 and it's sad to imagine losing one of peers because of something like this. Or a year ago being buried 6 ft under like those two. 19 is toooooo young man.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I read this out of your wall of text, and quoted it, to tell you that you're wrong.So you continue driving when all the traffic lights are down and don't let anyone pass at a full intersection?

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh and....2009 Georgia Driver's manual, page 74:

If a traffic signal is not functioning at an intersection, all drivers must treat the intersection as if a stop sign is posted for all directions. If a traffic signal is malfunctioning and flashing, drivers must proceed based on the color of the flashing signal they are facing: if the driver is facing a yellow flashing signal, the driver may proceed with caution; if the driver is facing a red flashing signal, the driver must stop and wait until it is safe to proceed.

Catnip
12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
So you continue driving when all the traffic lights are down and don't let anyone pass at a full intersection?

You've never seen an intersection with flashing lights, that are intended to be flashing?

If you have an intersection, with flashing yellow lights and flashing red lights, it's generally because one way has a stop sign (hence the flashing red) and the other way is cautioned by a flashing yellow light.

There's a few around here. So, yes, I do.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Well I'm just looking at the video and it looks like couple of them are down and the officers just fly by them with no intention of proceeding them with caution.

Catnip
12-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Well I'm just looking at the video and it looks like couple of them are down and the officers just fly by them with no intention of proceeding them with caution.

You know yellow means speed up?

lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
LOL...***** be serious for once.

DynamicSound
12-02-2009, 09:28 PM
From my experience of 30+ tickets, normally the teens would be at fault because they turned in front of the officer. Even though he was speeding, they caused the accident. He could of been going the speed limit and they still could of turned in front of him.

Either way, crazy stuff. I was on I-75 south the other day and a cop flew by me in the fast lane doing about 90-100. I can't remember the county, but it was a sheriff from some county in GA I have never heard of. He passed me in Marietta.

Catnip
12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
LOL...***** be serious for once.

I've been serious all throughout the thread, but people like h0nD45lackp0w3r make it seem like a joke... lol

§treet_§peed
12-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Wish I was a cop. I would never stop at any lights lol. Just hit the siren, flash the lights, and keep moving.

nismo_92
12-02-2009, 11:04 PM
dam dat sucks

.blank cd
12-03-2009, 02:53 AM
I also want to say theres a law that cops have to have their lights on when they go through red lights like that too...

Catnip
12-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I also want to say theres a law that cops have to have their lights on when they go through red lights like that too...

He went through a flashing yellow caution light... NOT the same thing.

HoNdApOwEr
12-03-2009, 02:43 PM
I hope you get demolished by a drunk driver, while you're speeding, but not die.

See how your opinion changes.

PS. I'd never really wish that on someone, but seriously? Driving drunk, but the speeding cop means they have no fault? GTFO.

dude i aint saying it wasnt partially the kids fault but the cops were speeding through lights they should have taken it cautiously through there but they didnt and now they have to live with the fact they killed two teens they could have calculated it but they took caution not them

True Pyroman
12-03-2009, 03:26 PM
I had a buddy that had an internship at Snellville P.D., he told me that your squad car is your personal race car as long as you don't fk it up... with that being said, this guy fked up.

Got Milk?
12-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Now those cops are pigs.

tpike09
12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
my uncle was killed by a druck driver i will agree r.i.p. teen i still think the cop should get alot of time his fault aswell

PSINXS
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
IF the cop was traveling at a reasonable speed like the goddamn limit, they might have amde that turn and been safe. MIGHT have not even gotten a ticket. were they right cuz they were drunk? NO. the cop has no reason for leniency either. there was no emergency and his lights werent on. so why the hell is he doing well over the speed limit on surface streets? to race his buddy? He deserves NO JOB IN LAW ENFORCEMENT EVER. He gets a chance to mend his stupidity while two teens are dead with no chance.

this dickhead is speeding for no reason and yall are happy the teens are dead.
FUCK THIS WORLD.