PDA

View Full Version : sup b!tches... i'm back from PA

Paul
11-30-2009, 04:05 PM
so i went to PA to visit my sister. couple things i learned on my drive to PA...

12 hour drives in the rain suck
PA hwy's are fucking horrific
PA has rednecks of a different breed
Amish people make good food
Amish people have ugly hoes
Amish people don't clean up after their horses
Street sweepers are loud and annoying at 7am
They have their mail delivered on foot
Having to drive 10+ miles to find a Walmart or McDonalds is retarded
My VW was the nicest/newest car for 100 miles

Conclusion... there isn't shit in PA and they have rednecks but not nascar rednecks... kate and i stuck out like swore thumbs. i love ATLANTA. :goodjob:

so how as everyones thanksgiving and what did i miss?

The Creeper
11-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Yea I picked up a car in Wilkes-Barre a couple years ago, Damn people are creepy up there.

-EnVus-
11-30-2009, 04:12 PM
when you spoke to people did they say "You not from around here are you" ?

The Creeper
11-30-2009, 04:15 PM
The rednecks and hillbillies up there speak proper, but are creepy as fuck. Wilkes-Barre is some small run down town though, that happens to have a nice exotic car dealership haha. Damn Mob money.

bdydrpdmazda
11-30-2009, 04:20 PM
ummm you probably missed me, right?

EM1toEVO
11-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Makes me glad I live in Georgia.

Julio
11-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Listen man.. the only decent places in the east coast is NYC, FL and I hate to say it GA.. everything between GA and NYC is garbage...

I went to Ohio not to long ago.. like whoa ! lmao..

GirlieZ
11-30-2009, 08:26 PM
i loved PA. and sheetz is the shizzz

DB4LYFE ™
11-30-2009, 08:28 PM
a little cocky lol... but prolly tru. glad ur back!

~DB4LYFE

ItsBlack
11-30-2009, 08:29 PM
sounds just like Virginia. I hate going up there to visit my grandma.

roxie911
11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Isn't Hershey in PA?? That's the only reason I'd go....

blaknoize
11-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Listen man.. the only decent places in the east coast is NYC, FL and I hate to say it GA.. everything between GA and NYC is garbage...

WHAT EXACTLY ARE U TRYIN TO SAY?!!? IS U TRYINA SAY OHIO IS THA SHIZ OR U SAYIN OHIO IS LAME?

-EnVus-
11-30-2009, 08:45 PM
WHAT EXACTLY ARE U TRYIN TO SAY?!!?
OHIO sucks i know 2 peps who left that bitch cause its cold and boring nothinness

blaknoize
11-30-2009, 08:46 PM
OHIO sucks i know 2 peps who left that bitch cause its cold and boring nothinness
well I moved back here from Atlanta and I love it. I dont mind the cold... just the ice. But its nice up here in the city of Columbus anyway. U should know me anyway (i think) cuz I had many many problems with my crx

Paul
12-01-2009, 03:21 PM

no doubt - i love the burbs here. its funny they have like 4500 people in the town my sister lives in and there were more than that at my high school over 10 years ago :lmfao:

Stormhammer
12-01-2009, 04:15 PM
That reminds me - you need to have a word with your wife LOL

JK JK

But seriously. I knew about you going up to PA visiting your sister when she was driving your VW through Chickfila drive-thru -_-

GGPIS3
12-01-2009, 04:31 PM
if i had known you were going out to pa i would have had you chill with nick aka evolunchbox. he moved back to pa about a month ago. im sure he could have shown you around some nicer areas with nicer cars. oh well. .hindsight is always 20/20

so i went to PA to visit my sister. couple things i learned on my drive to PA...

12 hour drives in the rain suck
PA hwy's are fucking horrific
PA has rednecks of a different breed
Amish people make good food
Amish people have ugly hoes
Amish people don't clean up after their horses
Street sweepers are loud and annoying at 7am
They have their mail delivered on foot
Having to drive 10+ miles to find a Walmart or McDonalds is retarded
My VW was the nicest/newest car for 100 miles

Conclusion... there isn't shit in PA and they have rednecks but not nascar rednecks... kate and i stuck out like swore thumbs. i love ATLANTA. :goodjob:

so how as everyones thanksgiving and what did i miss?

Paul
12-01-2009, 08:41 PM
That reminds me - you need to have a word with your wife LOL

JK JK

But seriously. I knew about you going up to PA visiting your sister when she was driving your VW through Chickfila drive-thru -_-

oh shit i didn't know you worked up there; i work right next door. i come through there every once in a while. i just asked my wife and she was like OH YEAH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU :rolleyes: ... women :screwy:

Scotsman
12-01-2009, 08:42 PM
welcome back boss

D3UC3S
12-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome back bro! J Marks is comin out friday...what you doin???:D

Paul
12-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Welcome back bro! J Marks is comin out friday...what you doin???:D

whats friday?

Kasper
12-02-2009, 08:29 AM
HAHAHA wow.. i could have saved ya the trip and told ya what its like up there! what part of PA did ya go to?? the roads are definitly shitty... i had to watch where i took my civic when i was up there cause them pot holes were like the grand canyon at some point! Hershy is up there.. i used to go all the time.. its an awsome place.. speciall if ya go threw the choc factory. ya go on a ride that shows ya step by step on how they make the hershy kiss! and then they give ya one at the end. anywho hope ya had fun. glad your back.

AtifSajid
12-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Glad I never been to PA!!

D3UC3S
12-02-2009, 08:39 AM
whats friday?

Nothin really...his Bday is Saturday...i guess he's just coming to chill. We should all get together and make somethin happen:cheers: