PDA

View Full Version : Tiger woods taken to hospital in "serious" condition after car accident.

xxbckiexx
11-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Weird accident. What was he doing leaving his house at 2:25 in the morning? Then he drove into a fire hydrant going less than 33 mph? What a fucking idiot.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1369881.story (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bk-tiger-woods-accident,0,1369881.story)

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

A Health Central hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. that Woods was not a patient. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

Look's like tiger needs to work on his driving..

Njobe
11-30-2009, 09:34 AM
couple days old :-P

Elbow
11-30-2009, 09:39 AM
Yeah...and he released a statement.

xxbckiexx
11-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Sorry, i was busy doing things like spending time with my family and having a life. I'm sorry i don't concern myself with celebrities on my days off. Clearly, you two lonely fucks sat around and jay'd off to this news the second it came out.

Elbow
11-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Sorry, i was busy doing things like spending time with my family and having a life. I'm sorry i don't concern myself with celebrities on my days off. Clearly, you two lonely fucks sat around and jay'd off to this news the second it came out.

LMFAO yeah because if the news is on that means someone has no life. Sorry you're so upset you made a stupid fuck thread.

stillaneon
11-30-2009, 09:44 AM
So what was the outcome? I thought he was sponsored by Buick. Why would he be driving an Escalade?

Njobe
11-30-2009, 09:45 AM
So what was the outcome? I thought he was sponsored by Buick. Why would he be driving an Escalade?
lol

xxbckiexx
11-30-2009, 09:47 AM
apparently there is no final judgment. He wants the matter kept private. However florida highway patrol wants to investigate.. but that won't happen. Tiger has too much money and a good lawyer and will be able to keep whatever secret that he needs to keep secret.

Simon. You're angry, because i called you out on masturbating to another man. You're also angry because during the holidays you spent your time catching up on celebrity news instead of going outside and being a man. Thus why you're fat, ugly, and dress up like a girl, often.

quickdodgeŽ
11-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Yeah...and he released a statement.

Only statement he released was that his wife was there to help, he isn't involved with another woman and that he wants this kept private. No details on the accident. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
11-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Only statement he released was that his wife was there to help, he isn't involved with another woman and that he wants this kept private. No details on the accident. Later, QD.

exactly. No actual outcome or what actually caused the wreck or anything. smelly fat fuck beluga whale simon ftl AGAIN.

quickdodgeŽ
11-30-2009, 09:58 AM
He's canceled two meetings with the state troopers on this incident as well. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
11-30-2009, 10:02 AM
you communist fuck, i have to spread rep.

Njobe
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
lol, had to become a citizen since they started deported people in gwinnett lolol

Kevykev
11-30-2009, 10:21 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa.

one long 'Ha' to that one buddy.

Jay'd OFF :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: lolol

nsany(atl)
11-30-2009, 10:22 AM
my bet is that she bashed the window with the club causing him to wreck as he was leaving to get some strange

BanginJimmy
11-30-2009, 04:25 PM
something definitely doesnt add up with this. Woods is also fighting attempts by the state patrol to get his medical records form that night witch would include BAC.

My guess, he was drunk off his ass and wrecked. Now he is trying to cover it up to protect his image.

Elbow
11-30-2009, 05:35 PM
apparently there is no final judgment. He wants the matter kept private. However florida highway patrol wants to investigate.. but that won't happen. Tiger has too much money and a good lawyer and will be able to keep whatever secret that he needs to keep secret.

Simon. You're angry, because i called you out on masturbating to another man. You're also angry because during the holidays you spent your time catching up on celebrity news instead of going outside and being a man. Thus why you're fat, ugly, and dress up like a girl, often.

Fat? Yep. Ugly? Yep. Dress like a girl? Yep.

How could you of possibly known? :???:

You're a poor poor waste of air.

.gauge.
11-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Phil Mickelson > Tiger Woods
:ninja:

Evil Goat
11-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Bagger Vance >Phil Mickelson > Tiger Woods
:ninja:

fixed...

blaknoize
11-30-2009, 10:58 PM
What was he doing leaving his house at 2:25 in the morning? Then he drove into a fire hydrant going less than 33 mph? What a fucking idiot.

He's a grown ass man. He can leave his house at 4:01 AM, it doesnt matter.

DirtyMechanic
12-02-2009, 05:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZSjajdRd8&feature=player_embedded