PDA

View Full Version : does anyone one know..

cm7k24
11-30-2009, 08:45 AM
how much it is to get a bonded title?
what kinda range it in??

going to get one tomorrow and want to know about how much i'll be pulling from my pocket..

jhadleyh
11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
WHy are you getting a bonded title? I may have to get one and I was curious if our situations are the same.

cm7k24
11-30-2009, 08:52 AM
cosigned title only one person signed off, the other person is really hard to get a hold of, been like a monthish, so im just gonna bond it. so i can drive my dame daily haha.

jhadleyh
11-30-2009, 08:53 AM
can you sell are car with a bonded title?

cm7k24
11-30-2009, 08:56 AM
pretty sure you can, i think its just pretty much like losing the title or something and you have to get a new one?? idk. its what my dad told me to do..

Turbodude06
11-30-2009, 09:25 AM
pretty sure you can, i think its just pretty much like losing the title or something and you have to get a new one?? idk. its what my dad told me to do..

^Thats not legal, u can't sell a car that has a bonded title... If u bond it they should give u money for the car, but they then own it until u pay them off with LOTS! of interest... Should be last resort:goodjob:.... I've bought a couple of cars for CHEAP cause people couldn't pay the bonds back....

EmminoDaGreat
11-30-2009, 09:28 AM
100 for a bonded title.

cm7k24
11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
well maybe im calling it the wrong thing..

what is it when you lose the title? and you have to get a new one. which initially is just like having a regular title all over again

Turbodude06
11-30-2009, 09:42 AM
well maybe im calling it the wrong thing..

what is it when you lose the title? and you have to get a new one. which initially is just like having a regular title all over again

^lol maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing:thinking:

^ I think thats just a lost title, and it will say something like 2nd copy or something like that on it. I thought u were going to get it bonded(I'm pretty sure thats what they call it) and they give u money on the spot for your cars title, and if u don't pay them back then they own it.....My bad.....

cm7k24
11-30-2009, 09:48 AM
^lol maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing:thinking:

^ I think thats just a lost title, and it will say something like 2nd copy or something like that on it. I thought u were going to get it bonded(I'm pretty sure thats what they call it) and they give u money on the spot for your cars title, and if u don't pay them back then they own it.....My bad.....
haha, no idea man..

gsrteg
11-30-2009, 11:14 AM
So what is your case? Did you buy the car without a title? If so, its gonna be a bish to get it transferred over under your name, without the original copy title. The tag office will not let you register it. In addition, getting a bond title is a pain in the ass to deal with too. I suggest you hassle the original owner to hand over or ask him to get another copy of the title for you (pay him extra if you have to). Because only he/she can request for new copy of the car title. Saves you the trouble of dealing with the bond title, and etc...