PDA

View Full Version : another mother moment!

Scrappy
10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
K some have read my moms night events... along with being here... well another one already tonight....

I get home from NP meet, shes dead asleep. I am in my room on here, she comes in and punches me and here is the conversation...

Me- What was that for mom that kinda hurt!
Mom- SHUT UP BIG BABY! IM ON THE PHONE
Me- Well where is the phone if you are on it? because I dont see one
Mom- I SAID SHUT UP IM ON A CONFERENCE CALL! I HAVE A REPORT AND YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF
Me- K well I will be quiet *even though i was not loud* and let you get back to your conference call with no phone *smile*
Mom- Punches the shit out of me* STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME, I SHOULD BE LAUGHING AT YOU BEING RETARDED! BITCH IM ON THE PHONE!!!
Me- K I will be quiet.
Mom- SHUT UP IM ON THE PHONE!

:lmfao: but she punches hard as hell sleep walking!
2 minutes of her standing there rolling her eyes she wakes from the dead and busts out laughing and was like "FUCK YOU YOU DONT LOVE ME!"

:screwy:

5thgcelica
10-20-2005, 10:39 PM
uh huh.... wow.

JustinSane110™
10-20-2005, 10:41 PM
uh huh.... wow.
:werd:

Scrappy, check yo reps!! :D

Darling Nikki
10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
OMG I wish I could of seen that....your mom has so many moments of funny ass shit. Like when she saw the blue lights outside and telling us not to look out of the blinds. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love your mom :lmfao: :lmfao:

Scrappy
10-20-2005, 10:48 PM
yes yes snickers! got a bag of thsoe, and a bag of reeses cups

Kevykev
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
ummmmmmm?

so this was in a movie right?

JustinSane110™
10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
yes yes snickers! got a bag of thsoe, and a bag of reeses cups
I coulda put that in a PM, but reps are more fun, lol. :goodjob:

Bout to go grub on some in a few haha.

ProjectWidow
10-20-2005, 10:50 PM
haha thats pretty funny. hope you didn't get hurt.

I used to sleep talk and once my mom thought I overdosed on tylenol when i was like 7 cause I told her I took about 5 pills. lol

Scrappy
10-20-2005, 10:52 PM
kevin... if only it was... this is my mom pretty much once a week, remember a while back the dogs were IMing her and saying they had a party lol shes alittle woohoo in her sleep

Dark Side
10-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Hahahaha.....nice i wish i was there to see that cuz i was like in ur neighborhood hanging out with my cuz. I didnt call u because i thought u were asleep.

Pher
10-21-2005, 04:58 AM
Thats nuts. How long has she been doing that? Its unfortunate that I never got to see it... I would have cracked up!!!

fawk_you
10-21-2005, 05:29 AM
wow.

Darling Nikki
10-21-2005, 07:48 AM
I wanna know if anything else crazy happen last night...Krissy- first thing Rashawn asked me this morning was how hard did Krissy's mom punch her lol

The Golden Child
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
thats kinda crazy but i fight & curse in my sleep .. =P

Scrappy
10-21-2005, 09:37 AM
yeah glad you dont stay at my house there buddy, thats kinda scray... and nickie, she didnt hurt me i talked to you afterwards. nothing happened she went to bed

sixfifty
10-21-2005, 09:51 AM
I think you need to move out.

B16a2 Civic
10-21-2005, 09:55 AM
your mom is a slugger !!

AtifSajid
10-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Tell your mom to share her drugs with us all..and nice sig.

Darling Nikki
10-21-2005, 10:02 AM
LOL, sorry I can't remember anything right before I go to bed.....I told Rashawn she was just playing around with ya.

Boosted S60R
10-21-2005, 10:09 AM
K some have read my moms night events... along with being here... well another one already tonight....

I get home from NP meet, shes dead asleep. I am in my room on here, she comes in and punches me and here is the conversation...

Mom- I SAID SHUT UP IM ON A CONFERENCE CALL! I HAVE A REPORT AND YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF
Me- K well I will be quiet *even though i was not loud* and let you get back to your conference call with no phone *smile*
Mom- Punches the shit out of me* STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME, I SHOULD BE LAUGHING AT YOU BEING RETARDED! BITCH IM ON THE PHONE!!!
Me- K I will be quiet.

2 minutes of her standing there rolling her eyes she wakes from the dead and busts out laughing and was like "FUCK YOU YOU DONT LOVE ME!"

Wow

Scrappy
10-21-2005, 10:17 AM
ummm now why would i move out of here... i own it ;) and no, it is more entertainment than IA drama at night with her awake! :D and shes not on drugs mr meanie, shes just different lol

The Golden Child
10-21-2005, 12:30 PM
yeah glad you dont stay at my house there buddy, thats kinda scray... and nickie, she didnt hurt me i talked to you afterwards. nothing happened she went to bed

lol

CSquared
10-21-2005, 04:04 PM

Me- K I will be quiet.

I woke up one morning for work... walked outside and tripped over my mom sleeping on the front porch. I contemplated leaving her there haha but my concious got the best of me and I woke her up. The "wtf why am I out here?" expression on her face was amazing. I still bring it up every once in a while to screw with her.

HyPer50
10-21-2005, 04:07 PM
LMAO... too funny. You should make a lil site with all these mother/daughter conversations haha.

Scrappy
10-21-2005, 04:29 PM
haha she just got home from work and is laughing her ass off about it, she remembers it but has no clue where it came from or anything... :screwy: i must say i gotta love her though

99ITRGIRL
10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
maybe she should see a dr. I just never heard of someone being that violent in their sleep.