PDA

View Full Version : If you like beer...Real beer..

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Then Savannah is good for Tennents (Which was almost impossible to find until recently unless you were in Scotland) :)... and wannabe Evo's with Christmas lights.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/redeyesamurai/DSCN1734.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/redeyesamurai/DSCN1736.jpg

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:31 PM
I know you are holding a beer up, but all I can see is cleavage.

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Bane of my existence.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 03:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken I believe Aj's here in Gainesville has that in stock form time to time.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Bane of my existence.

no its not, ive seen pics of you flaunting those things, dont act like you are not happy that you have em.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:35 PM
whats so good about Tennents? I mean I am one to appreciate a good beer, so what makes this beer stand out so much?

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 03:37 PM
If I'm not mistaken I believe Aj's here in Gainesville has that in stock form time to time.

Need to check it out then.. I am in Kennesaw though :(

no its not, ive seen pics of you flaunting those things, dont act like you are not happy that you have em.

Well, I could wear anything and they will flaunt themselves. Believe that much. So, would I rather have breathability? Absolutely, and if they look nice in the process, even better!

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 03:38 PM
I never had one myself. I tend to go after darker lagers when I'm not being a cheap ass and drinking PBR and/or Bud light.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Need to check it out then.. I am in Kennesaw though :(

Well, I could wear anything and they will flaunt themselves. Believe that much. So, would I rather have breathability? Absolutely, and if they look nice in the process, even better!I have both owners numbers. I'll try calling them later and ask them. If I can get a hold of them that is.

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 03:40 PM
whats so good about Tennents? I mean I am one to appreciate a good beer, so what makes this beer stand out so much?

Drinkability, the taste. Its a very nice mix of hoppy and a little nuttiness. Anyways, they also had left hand milk stout. Also a very good beer. Dark, full bodied, with a creamy taste. It doesn't help that they always ask if you would like a beer to go. OF COURSE I WANT A BEER TO GO!

EL42
11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
hmm,i may have to look into it(the beer). nice cleavage btw.(:boobies:)

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Drinkability, the taste. Its a very nice mix of hoppy and a little nuttiness. Anyways, they also had left hand milk stout. Also a very good beer. Dark, full bodied, with a creamy taste. It doesn't help that they always ask if you would like a beer to go. OF COURSE I WANT A BEER TO GO!

the best beer I ever had was some authentic Czech micro brew. I cant remember what is was called, but when I was in Prague we were gulping these things down and they were $1 for 22oz glasses, and at 7% alcohol these things went down so fucking smooth.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:48 PM
hmm,i may have to look into it(the beer). nice cleavage btw.(:boobies:)

oh man, you should see her in her last years holloween costume.

some one needs to post said pic.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 03:49 PM
^ When you get beer that high in alcohol content and it's so smooth you can drink it all night your lucky. Most beer that high in alcohol taste like ass. I had some real German beer like that. I wish I could remember the name to see if I could find some. I doubt I could tho cause the guy I drunk it with snuck it back.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:52 PM
^ When you get beer that high in alcohol content and it's so smooth you can drink it all night your lucky. Most beer that high in alcohol taste like ass. I had some real German beer like that. I wish I could remember the name to see if I could find some. I doubt I could tho cause the guy I drunk it with snuck it back.

there are some wheat ales that are high gravity that taste absolutely amazing. When I was at Chops a few months ago I had one I believe it was called Hennigans. Also there is a Ukrainian Beer called Baltica 9, its a 9% beer that, while not amazing, goes down pretty smooth as well.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 03:54 PM
there are some wheat ales that are high gravity that taste absolutely amazing. When I was at Chops a few months ago I had one I believe it was called Hennigans. Also there is a Ukrainian Beer called Baltica 9, its a 9% beer that, while not amazing, goes down pretty smooth as well.I've had Hennigans before at it was pretty awesome.

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Alot of the home brews here in Atlanta have high gravity beers. They will put you on your ass.

Unfortunately these are home brews, so you take your chances. Even though the beer is free you can tap into some nasty stuff. Had an Indian Brown ale at one that literally was black. Tasted like someone chewed tobacco and spit it in a cup then mixed beer.

I mostly appreciate stouts and darker beers, but sometimes, its a little too much.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Alot of the home brews here in Atlanta have high gravity beers. They will put you on your ass.

Unfortunately these are home brews, so you take your chances. Even though the beer is free you can tap into some nasty stuff. Had an Indian Brown ale at one that literally was black. Tasted like someone chewed tobacco and spit it in a cup then mixed beer.

I mostly appreciate stouts and darker beers, but sometimes, its a little too much.

IPAs, Pale Ales, Stouts and other forms of nasty taste like pure poison to me.

MachNU
11-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Best drink is a Woodchuck Draft Cider

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 04:25 PM

They had a draft cider there as well. Not sure if it was Woodchuck. Stronghold maybe? I am not sure, but it was pretty good.

ironchef
11-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Beer is good, sideboob is better.

Echonova
11-29-2009, 04:44 PM
I was given 2 cases of Grolsch this weekend. I have decided that free beer is the best tasting beer.

Julio
11-29-2009, 04:49 PM
That beer is garbage. Steel reserve is better then that.

cjhutch
11-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Tennents is decent. I put it in a category with beers like Stella Artois. If you want some good stuff here is what I put down last night. Give those two a try and you will be pleased. I've got about 6 of the Hefe left and three or four Rejews. If you want a really good high gravity take a look at Blithering Idiot by Weyerbacher, it's really expensive for a 4 pack, but at 11% ABV you don't need that many.

He'Brew Rejewvenator, it's a half doppelbock/half belgian dubbel (7.8% Alc.)
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbeir (5.4% Alc.)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mwtmww.jpg

ironchef
11-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Tennents is decent. I put it in a category with beers like Stella Artois. If you want some good stuff here is what I put down last night. Give those two a try and you will be pleased. I've got about 6 of the Hefe left and three or four Rejews. If you want a really good high gravity take a look at Blithering Idiot by Weyerbacher, it's really expensive for a 4 pack, but at 11% ABV you don't need that many.

He'Brew Rejewvenator, it's a half doppelbock/half belgian dubbel (7.8% Alc.)
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbeir (5.4% Alc.)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mwtmww.jpg
Hefes kick ass!

Had some He'Brew Jewbelation at T-Mac the other night, I didn't like it. Is this one better?

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 04:58 PM
I have had hefe before, It is really good. I just happened to be excited over Tennents because i rarely ever see it, not saying its the best beer ever, just always nice to go somewhere and see something that you haven't seen unless abroad.

Probably hit up at least 10 pubs in all in the couple of nights I was there, so definitely had a chance to taste some good stuff.

MachNU
11-29-2009, 05:17 PM
They had a draft cider there as well. Not sure if it was Woodchuck. Stronghold maybe? I am not sure, but it was pretty good.

Yeah Stronghold is a good one to!

cjhutch
11-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Hefes kick ass!

Had some He'Brew Jewbelation at T-Mac the other night, I didn't like it. Is this one better?

I have not tried their Jewbelation. All the different hops and malts really turned me away. I think it has 13 different hops and 13 malts in the mixture. That's just really too much to put into a beer and get any sense of flavor to me. Kinda like going to a place and getting too many flavors of ice cream in a milkshake and expecting it to taste like something that you can identify. The Rejewvenator is easy to drink and the ABV is not as high.

I have had hefe before, It is really good. I just happened to be excited over Tennents because i rarely ever see it, not saying its the best beer ever, just always nice to go somewhere and see something that you haven't seen unless abroad.

I know what you mean. I love wheat beers and anytime I see a hefe on the list I have to try it. Where do you buy your beer in Kennesaw? I'm pretty sure I've seen Tennents at the Sherlocks on Barrett.

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 06:38 PM
BUD LIGHT BUD LIGHT

.gauge.
11-29-2009, 06:40 PM
BUD LIGHT BUD LIGHT

Bud Light sucks. Water gets me drunker and tastes better.:crazy:

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Then Savannah is good for Tennents (Which was almost impossible to find until recently unless you were in Scotland) :)... and wannabe Evo's with Christmas lights.

;) , it is very hard to find it local , alot of my family worked in the Tennents breweries back home

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Bud Light sucks. Water gets me drunker and tastes better.:crazy:

To each their own. Im more of a Whiskey guy so, whateves:taun:

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
I know what you mean. I love wheat beers and anytime I see a hefe on the list I have to try it. Where do you buy your beer in Kennesaw? I'm pretty sure I've seen Tennents at the Sherlocks on Barrett.

Yea, they do have it. I have seen it a few places in kennesaw which is pretty exciting :)

BUD LIGHT BUD LIGHT

Note the title. If you like REAL BEER. lol. Silly.

;) , it is very hard to find it local , alot of my family worked in the Tennents breweries back home

I knew you would chime in somewhere :) Man, I want some Tennents fresh from the brewery :(

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Note the title. If you like REAL BEER. lol. Silly.

Ahhh poop...I r silly, but Id rather drink Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Moonshine, Wine, ect.

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Ahhh poop...I r silly, but Id rather drink Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Moonshine, Wine, ect.:ninja:

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 07:17 PM
:ninja:

I have two gallons in teh freezer. ;) Straight from the hills of NC

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:17 PM
I have two gallons in teh freezer. ;) Straight from the hills of NCORLY:eek:

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
ORLY:eek:
aye! I was up there Friday-Sat, fishing and shit, separated my left shoulder tryin to go fishin wtf.

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:25 PM
aye! I was up there Friday-Sat, fishing and shit, separated my left shoulder tryin to go fishin wtf.whats the odds of me gettin a pint from you?

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 07:29 PM
whats the odds of me gettin a pint from you?

hmmmmm lemme think. one gallon is for my dad, early Christmas gift LOL, and the other is mine......grape flavored. i'll let you know....

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:30 PM
hmmmmm lemme think. one gallon is for my dad, early Christmas gift LOL, and the other is mine......grape flavored. i'll let you know....i shall not remain sober til you know

Double_0_Rusty
11-29-2009, 07:32 PM
i shall not remain sober til you know

el oh el, got some Johnnie Walker? I'll trade yah. lolol

.blank cd
11-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Big river root beer is good :ninja:

ironchef
11-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Anyone want to do a beer meet at the new T-Mac in Sandy Springs?

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Anyone want to do a beer meet at the new T-Mac in Sandy Springs?lil too far for me to walk ,lol

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM

Sounds good if we can get some people.

Double o - Oh god, we are not talking about the same moonshine at the bonfire are we?

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 07:58 PM

Double o - Oh god, we are not talking about the same moonshine at the bonfire are we?:yes:

PSINXS
11-29-2009, 08:15 PM
this whole time i thought u were a man.

Scotsman
11-29-2009, 08:20 PM
this whole time i thought u were a man.call me richard simmons then cause id..........:idb:

PSINXS
11-29-2009, 08:22 PM
call me richard simmons then cause id..........:idb:

lololol yea she could get it. before the beers!!!

if lady gaga can still get laid with her penis, lets hope teggr does super tuck n roll too lol

t3ggr
11-29-2009, 08:46 PM
:yes:

Oh jesus. I don't ever want to taste his moonshine again - straight gasoline. Funny that at the time we were burning premium gas. That was back when it was expensive. Should've been throwing that moonshine on the fire. Took a good minute to not taste that shit :( But it does the trick for sure!

this whole time i thought u were a man.

Prevents a lot of leg humping :)

PSINXS
11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Oh jesus. I don't ever want to taste his moonshine again - straight gasoline. Funny that at the time we were burning premium gas. That was back when it was expensive. Should've been throwing that moonshine on the fire. Took a good minute to not taste that shit :( But it does the trick for sure!

Prevents a lot of leg humping :)

lol smart move.

but a beer day is in order!!!!!!!! leinenkugel and blue moon if we go to taco mac.

tsing tao or Hite if we go to farmers market for beer shopping.

cjhutch
11-29-2009, 09:16 PM

I would be down with that, but what does the beer list look like for T-Mac? The only one I ever go to is the one at Phillips Arena before the Hawks games.

PSINXS
11-29-2009, 09:30 PM
I would be down with that, but what does the beer list look like for T-Mac? The only one I ever go to is the one at Phillips Arena before the Hawks games.

200 beers on tap EVERYDAY. plus a beer of the month or a festive beer. then the paper list. oh lawd too much beer.

Echonova
11-29-2009, 11:55 PM
I have real moonshine. Ya herd?

nreggie454
11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, and it comes with a pair of panties to wear as you drink it.

MidLifeCrisis
11-30-2009, 01:21 AM
MAN, I love beer! I got some homies up in atlanta that do alot of homebrews, and although id love to come up for a beer taste-a-thon, domestic duties of expecting parents owns me! I personally prefer The Vortex for all my beer drinking..

I enjoy:
Milwaukees Best Light while gaming.
Newcastle during dinners in local restaurants.
Spaten Oktoberfest, Pop-top Grolsch, Warsteiner Dunkel when I can afford it.
Belzebuth when I can find it!

EM1toEVO
11-30-2009, 07:53 AM

I missed out on the last epic bonfire, so I haven't tried this tasty concoction you speak of.

ironchef
11-30-2009, 08:22 AM
I would be down with that, but what does the beer list look like for T-Mac? The only one I ever go to is the one at Phillips Arena before the Hawks games.Atleast 300 different beers between draft and bottles.

Me86Rob
11-30-2009, 08:42 AM
I used to hate beer, but my room mate has slowly led me to the dark side :D

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2009, 09:16 AM

Double o - Oh god, we are not talking about the same moonshine at the bonfire are we?

Yes ma'am! But this is Grape Flavored;)

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2009, 09:18 AM

orly?

Elbow
11-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I tasted moonshine. No thanks.

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2009, 09:22 AM
I tasted moonshine. No thanks.

Ah son, It'll put hair on your nuts.

T.C.
11-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Sierra Nevada Festive Ale is an excellent beer if you like dark beer and it wont be available much longer until next year.

nreggie454
11-30-2009, 10:16 AM
I love Belgian Strong Ales (~9%-13% ABV)

cjhutch
11-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Can't watch the game tonight without some beer. I picked these up today. Not pictured is a 6 pack of the Pete's Wicked Ale Wanderlust Cream Ale, but I won't be drinking it. I keep it for when people come over and want something to drink. I hate when someone drinks the last one of any of my good stuff.

http://i46.tinypic.com/jharn6.jpg