PDA

View Full Version : Family On Family Violence?

bowdown201
11-29-2009, 06:40 AM
Who thinks its okay to get into a fight with immediate family members like a brother or sister? Im not talking about a little gay ass cat fight im talking punches in the face and everything.

Btw im not talking about if you were a guy would you punch your sister in the face...thats just fucked up

punkr6
11-29-2009, 06:44 AM
its not cool man, not with anyone. fight with your head not your fist....

JJSPEC Racing
11-29-2009, 07:49 AM
So if you are having a nice meal with your family and SWAT busts up in there, and they put Johnny in cuffs, is it ok for the uncle to slap Johnny for disrespecting the family?

JJSPEC Racing
11-29-2009, 08:00 AM
I think if the person (relative or otherwise) was endangering you or someone else then you should try to stop them, but if it was just because you and them were in an argument, then it would be better to walk away. Stuff like that could put major strain on the family as a whole and will affect more than just you and your brother, cousin, whatever. Of course every situation is different so I put depends on situation, but 99% of the time no.

Evil Goat
11-29-2009, 08:59 AM
i'd like to punch more than one uncle in the face right now....but it won't happen, not worth the bullshit i'd have to go through to get it out

Tracy
11-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Me and my brother used to get in physical fights over the remote until I was like 20 something—and we didn't even live in the same house. LOL. That being said, it was still brother and sister type fighting even though it was physical and we were really mad. Not like "this mofo (outsider) fucked with my brother" type stuff. That's an ass beating.

Jason..
11-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Who thinks its okay to get into a fight with immediate family members like a brother or sister? Im not talking about a little gay ass cat fight im talking punches in the face and everything.

Btw im not talking about if you were a guy would you punch your sister in the face...thats just fucked up
Did you and tyler get in a fight?

Elbow
11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't ever get in a true die hard fist fight with my brother, we've been in small hits and that type of stuff, but not truly balls out.

TheProfiteer
11-29-2009, 03:29 PM
fights within the family are completely unacceptable.

FAM0U5
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM
its not cool man, not with anyone. fight with your head not your fist.... in bed

FIXED lol

punkr6
11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
FIXED lol

i no get it....:screwy:

The Ninja
11-29-2009, 08:46 PM
i no get it....:screwy:

Just his attempt at humor. Just give him an e-laugh and keep it moving.

Evil Goat
11-29-2009, 09:04 PM
fights within the family are completely unacceptable.

pfffft....they're not that bad....it can actually make your bond with your family member stronger

me and my cousin went toe to toe one time, over a basketball game of all things, about 13 or 14 years ago....a couple bloody noses and shiners later and we didn't speak for about a month....needless to say when the time came he was my best man at my wedding and vice versa....we're family, he's like my brother now, and we got over it. we're both a little more mature now, both of us have kids, car payment, and a mortgage, and with him being stationed in san diego we rarely argue about anything, much less get to the point of fighting

punkr6
11-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Just his attempt at humor. Just give him an e-laugh and keep it moving.

I think his head is getting bigger...

Arm&hammer
11-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Never is it acceptable to get in a fight with a family member.

jhadleyh
11-29-2009, 09:22 PM
I got into a fist fight with my half brother last year. He is about my size and is 4 years younger than me. His dad was huge so he is growing a lil faster than i did. Long story short he tried to show off in front of a girl I tried to shake it off but he kept at it. I pushed him he swung so I uppercutted his ass. It felt good and I would do it again, he is spoiled rotten.

punkr6
11-29-2009, 09:57 PM
I got into a fist fight with my half brother last year. He is about my size and is 4 years younger than me. His dad was huge so he is growing a lil faster than i did. Long story short he tried to show off in front of a girl I tried to shake it off but he kept at it. I pushed him he swung so I uppercutted his ass. It felt good and I would do it again, he is spoiled rotten.

you one bad sum bish son...

teh bri
11-29-2009, 10:13 PM
It depends, there are some days that I would get along with my brother but then there are some days that I just want to rip his head off. So it just depends.

jhadleyh
11-29-2009, 10:13 PM

tee hee

efman
11-29-2009, 10:16 PM
it doesnt matter because the law says its battery fva or aggervated assualt fva which is an offense that will bring a pretty high bond if you get one at all.

nreggie454
11-29-2009, 10:57 PM
My dad can beat up your dad.

jhadleyh
11-29-2009, 11:02 PM
My dad can beat up your dad.

no

zakkkaliscious
11-29-2009, 11:03 PM
if i fight my brother, i never hit him in the face. thats fucked up.

jhadleyh
11-29-2009, 11:04 PM
if i fight my brother, i never hit him in the face. thats fucked up.

LOL you gotta do what you gotta do. I have knocked my brother the fuck out on several occasions.

punkr6
11-29-2009, 11:08 PM

LOL you gotta do what you gotta do. I have knocked my brother the fuck out on several occasions.

again...

StreetHazard
11-29-2009, 11:49 PM
true story here

when I was a young teenager I was living with 2 of my older sisters and my mother, I was about 12/13 at the time. One of my sisters (like many young girls do that we all know) was sneaking out of the house late at night to meet up with her boyfriend or whoever, she has been caught before but just kept doing it, and doing it again! And my mother was worried sick all the time.

So one night me and my sister waited up for her, we waited in the dark for hours for her to come home. And here she comes climbing into the basement window and the lights are still turned off. I run up behind her and kind of put her up in a "full nelson" while my other sister took turns beating her in the face, stomach and legs, we beat her ass so bad we left her all alone, crying, shaking in the dark on the basement floor, I could still hear her sobbing even when I was falling asleep.

she fell asleep in the basement that night and she never snuck out again.

Catnip
12-01-2009, 02:41 PM
true story here

when I was a young teenager I was living with 2 of my older sisters and my mother, I was about 12/13 at the time. One of my sisters (like many young girls do that we all know) was sneaking out of the house late at night to meet up with her boyfriend or whoever, she has been caught before but just kept doing it, and doing it again! And my mother was worried sick all the time.

So one night me and my sister waited up for her, we waited in the dark for hours for her to come home. And here she comes climbing into the basement window and the lights are still turned off. I run up behind her and kind of put her up in a "full nelson" while my other sister took turns beating her in the face, stomach and legs, we beat her ass so bad we left her all alone, crying, shaking in the dark on the basement floor, I could still hear her sobbing even when I was falling asleep.

LMFAO

Tech5
12-01-2009, 02:49 PM

Travis it all depends on the reason..... If my brother came to my house and started shit with my family (Wife,Son) or threaten me I would have to knock his ass out...

But I rather try and work things out with my family first before fighting a family member but that's me...Family is Blood, man you always need you're family in you're life.

Njobe
12-01-2009, 02:51 PM
true story here

lol wtf