PDA

View Full Version : YO b18b1 swap question

metro larev
11-29-2009, 12:42 AM
im about to throw it into my civ, and i was just wondering if i can get it from the 145hp it has stock to 200 with just bolt on stuff befor i do forced induction

im alredy doing the standard stuff like
.headers
.camgears
.under drive pullys
.plugs and wires
.intake/exhaust

but im not sure how far that will really get me
so throw me some ideas guys im still fairly new to all this but im diving in head first if you cant tell

Barefoot
11-29-2009, 12:58 AM
im about to throw it into my civ, and i was just wondering if i can get it from the 145hp it has stock to 200 with just bolt on stuff befor i do forced induction

im alredy doing the standard stuff like
.headers
.camgears
.under drive pullys
.plugs and wires
.intake/exhaust

but im not sure how far that will really get me
so throw me some ideas guys im still fairly new to all this but im diving in head first if you cant tell
nope not without vtec or high $ parts.

metro larev
11-29-2009, 01:02 AM
when you say high price what do you mean 200-300 or more

Barefoot
11-29-2009, 01:04 AM
when you say high price what do you mean 200-300 or more
500+

metro larev
11-29-2009, 01:13 AM
ok thanks man so after that stuff i should just go straight for the turbo i know when i do that i got to get new injectors but how about anything else

Barefoot
11-29-2009, 01:17 AM
.headers SKIP
.camgears SKIP
.under drive pullys SKIP
.plugs and wires SKIP
.intake/exhaust SKIP

ok thanks man so after that stuff i should just go straight for the turbo i know when i do that i got to get new injectors but how about anything elseif u want to boost skip all those i have marked and save your money for a goo kit. u need to do some more research before u do anything else. just remember to search before u ask.

91boostdgsr
11-29-2009, 02:16 PM
if u want to boost skip all those i have marked and save your money for a goo kit. u need to do some more research before u do anything else. just remember to search before u ask.
x2 a turbonetices kit or greddy will have everything in one nice package thatway your not trrying to source parts form differetn places and trying stuuf and wasting time and money

TommyD1919
11-29-2009, 11:25 PM
nope not without vtec or high $ parts.

should say "nope not without vtec AND some high $ parts."

metro larev
11-29-2009, 11:58 PM
ok thanks yall that was i big help