PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you LOL IRL.

§treet_§peed
11-28-2009, 07:15 PM
I'll start off with a couple.

One thing that gets me is when a girl that has had a baby and still is fat 2 years later claims it's "baby fat" hahahahahha. Like this one girl I know, she had a nice body til she got knocked up, then bam, that all went out the window. She says she is only a little heavier because the fat from her pregnancy of almost 3 years ago... I'm like Yeah sure....

Another one is when people claim and think they can either sing, play the guitar, play the bass, play the drums, or any combination of what I listed, just because they can FC a song on Guitar Hero or Rock Band. That type of stuff always gives me a chuckle because I'm a musician myself. I can dj a little (rap and/or techno/trance/rave/house style stuff), I'm a percussionist, and I can play the piano and the organ(mainly the church or symphonic style although I have played a old school pipe organ twice).

Anyways list yours....

stillaneon
11-28-2009, 08:08 PM

One thing that gets me is when a girl that has had a baby and still is fat 2 years later claims it's "baby fat" hahahahahha. Like this one girl I know, she had a nice body til she got knocked up, then bam, that all went out the window. She says she is only a little heavier because the fat from her pregnancy of almost 3 years ago... I'm like Yeah sure....

Another one is when people claim and think they can either sing, play the guitar, play the bass, play the drums, or any combination of what I listed, just because they can FC a song on Guitar Hero or Rock Band. That type of stuff always gives me a chuckle because I'm a musician myself. I can dj a little (rap and/or techno/trance/rave/house style stuff), I'm a percussionist, and I can play the piano and the organ(mainly the church or symphonic style although I have played a old school pipe organ twice).

Anyways list yours....

My favorite are people who bitch about their position in life but aren't motivated enough to do anything to change it.

nreggie454
11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Fat people falling over.

punkr6
11-28-2009, 08:48 PM
stupid threads, like this one...

NovaScotia
11-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Soulja Boy in general...

BABY J
11-28-2009, 08:53 PM
I laugh at pancakes for thinking that they can beat waffles. A waffle would beat the living SHIT out of a pancake - I seent it happen.

jdm>usdm
11-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Fat people falling over.

:lmao:

mchschase27
11-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Peoples mom's.

bdydrpdmazda
11-28-2009, 11:31 PM
farts

amandDA
11-28-2009, 11:44 PM
obnoxious people who think they r the best thing ever created

bdydrpdmazda
11-28-2009, 11:52 PM
obnoxious people who think they r the best thing ever created
That would be me without the obnoxious part

amandDA
11-28-2009, 11:58 PM
That would be me without the obnoxious part
u r confident lol

bdydrpdmazda
11-29-2009, 12:10 AM
u r confident lol
QFT

D3UC3S
11-29-2009, 12:46 AM

Anyways list yours....

Me and b@d @pple had a few conversations tonight around town and we L'dIRL....some chick at publix had the biggest forehead we had ever seen...

Krogers meat department smelled like death so we were laughing at the guy cleaning out the obvious broken cooler of turkey whatever..all as we were running away from that store and going to Publix..you seriously couldn't even breathe...WTF Kroger?

UMM...as far as everyday???
1:People driving like assholes in front of you and then later seeing them pulled over
2:When you see an episode of COPS and the guy in the passenger seat finds out he has just been caught with a TRANNY hooker!< this is great and always good for a hard laugh.
3:about 10 people on IA
4:my daughter laughing at me
5:my dog when he farts and it scares him so bad he runs away biting his ass and barking at it.(people can vouch for how retarded my dog is)
6:x3 on fat people falling over...they just have no chance and its great!
7:The sig that has the dancing stormtrooper...i dunno why but it makes me laugh
8:Years ago,I saw a lady bicycling at Stone Mtn park and she was looking back at traffic just as our family van passed and she hit the side of her face on a pedestrian x walk sign and falling off the bike...that was proably the closest i ever came to pissing myself.
9:seeing people get bitten by sharks or snapping turtles that they have caught..HAHAHA dumbass!
10:fat strippers

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Some great material in this thread.

thecrazyone
11-29-2009, 02:26 AM
when i smoke weed, it makes me laugh out loud in real life and in my head :thinking: yea i said it.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 02:31 AM
I haven't smoke pot in so long. It's been at least 7 years.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 02:36 AM
This made me LIRL http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265995

JITB
11-29-2009, 02:40 AM
People who flip out

When people trip and DONT recover

sunglasses at night

watching people fall asleep in chairs

watching peoples faces when the make left turns at intersections

the look on peoples faces when they know u saw them dig in their butt

electric wheel chairs on public roads

Unicycles

people falling up stairs

ugly mean people

fat gay men

bdydrpdmazda
11-29-2009, 03:28 AM
People who flip out

sunglasses at night

watching people fall asleep in chairs

the look on peoples faces when they know u saw them dig in their butt

electric wheel chairs on public roads

Unicycles

people falling up stairs

ugly mean people

fat gay men
these both made me laugh thinking about them

DeeAOne
11-29-2009, 03:36 AM
hmm..

people who fart and dont even acknowledge it.

when you walk into to a public bathroom and there is a guy taking a massive shit, you hear the water splash, and you know it hit his ass.

when people trip and look around to see if anyone saw it.

BABY J
11-29-2009, 10:42 AM
This:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134076

Ed
11-29-2009, 12:31 PM
i play drums on rock band on expert, so that makes me a drummer automatically.

ducati 1198
11-29-2009, 01:28 PM

two great ones

BABY J
11-29-2009, 01:48 PM
"Tag Applied For" signs on people's cars. LOL. You don't "apply" for a tag... you just go get one. LOL

§treet_§peed
11-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Unless it's a new one or you're just to fucking lazy to get one, also to cheap.

ATL_EG
11-29-2009, 08:16 PM

your gonna need to be more specific here

efman
11-29-2009, 08:26 PM
white trash trying to act thug

TSiFTW
11-29-2009, 08:36 PM
white trash trying to act thug

This. Makes me laugh out loud every time.

§treet_§peed
11-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Wiggers make me LOL IRL as well.

RedEj8
11-30-2009, 12:48 PM
When I throw a ball in my house and my dog chases it and runs into a wall because he can't stop on the wood floors.

Cats jumping 4 feet in the air when they get scared.

Drunk people falling and then getting pissed at people for laughing at them.

Fat bitches dancing on tables and falling off.

Rag heads "drifting" down the road in their FWD cars and careening off the road nailing like 50 people.

Ricers.

BABY J
11-30-2009, 12:52 PM
lol

§treet_§peed
11-30-2009, 01:19 PM
When I throw a ball in my house and my dog chases it and runs into a wall because he can't stop on the wood floors.
I used to love watching my dog do this downstairs. Man I miss him.. :( He got off his runner in the backyard and got hit by drunk driver. Reason I know dude driving was drunk is cause he wrecked right as he hit my dog. He was driving on the wrong side of the road to begin with...Fucking drunk driving people.

bonezMTA
11-30-2009, 01:49 PM
when someone talks hell of shit about another persons car and then they get walked on LOL happened last night at moreland when some dudes tried a type R.

§treet_§peed
11-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Nick Hogan makes me LOL IRL.

nreggie454
11-30-2009, 03:11 PM
People that think Type Rs are fast.

Sir_Christopher
11-30-2009, 03:20 PM
People that still goes to morland

u8myore0
11-30-2009, 03:21 PM
"are u done yet" :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

§treet_§peed
11-30-2009, 03:27 PM
People that still goes to morland
I remember when Moreland Ave. was a hell of a place.

Buttons
11-30-2009, 07:19 PM

I know a girl who never had a kid, but she calls it "baby fat", because she's always been fat. lol

when people get worked up over almost nothing... it makes me laugh.

D3UC3S
11-30-2009, 08:33 PM
when girls try too hard to be in "the scene" and just turn out to be sluts with a social complex

TIRE BITERS make me laugh

BABY J
11-30-2009, 08:57 PM
When people say "we" when referencing a football/basketball team that they support.

"Yeah. We went all the way to Texas and whooped their ass!!'

Really? Last time I checked you 1) are not on the team and 2) was at home on your couch watching the game w/ a beer - LOL.

§treet_§peed
12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
^ Hey I helped support their ass by paying there products that support them. So technically you are part of the team. :D