PDA

View Full Version : Jdm shop int ATL?

Rock lee
11-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I'm looking for a shop like password jdm but in ATL. I need a catback like the "tanabe medaillon" for my delsol sir.
Somedy knows one?

punkr6
11-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Mainstreem, Battleground, zen, check the sponsers section. Lots of pimp tight JDM shops there....

Turbodude06
11-26-2009, 01:52 PM
^LOL JDM RULES YO!!!!!!!!!!!

punkr6
11-26-2009, 01:56 PM
JDM is nothing but win up in here...

Barefoot
11-26-2009, 09:19 PM
jdm the new rice. im all about the hot mdm.

RL...
11-26-2009, 09:24 PM
last thing the world needs is another honda with aftermarket exhaust...instead just go find yourself a girl to play with and save modding cars for later when you can afford something worth modding

D3UC3S
11-26-2009, 09:31 PM
last thing the world needs is another honda with aftermarket exhaust...instead just go find yourself a girl to play with and save modding cars for later when you can afford something worth modding

tell that to the guys running 8's, 9's, and 10's daily in their civics....you wasted everyones time with this retarded comment.

2000 maxima....now THAT is something worth modding...and cost soooo much more than a honda :rolleyes:

RL...
11-26-2009, 09:40 PM
tell that to the guys running 8's, 9's, and 10's daily in their civics....you wasted everyones time with this retarded comment.

2000 maxima....now THAT is something worth modding...and cost soooo much more than a honda :rolleyes:

At the end of the day it's still a civic...It's like winning the paraolympics, at the end of the day you're still handicapped

As for my car, I never said it cost more than a honda, where did I say that nub? And no, it is not worth modding, which is why it is stock. FWD cars are not worth modding IMO. lolol

JITB
11-26-2009, 09:42 PM
go to rip garage they dont update their site at all.. but they get alot of good stuff. mostly nissan but they still do the honda thing too. its in norcross.

D3UC3S
11-26-2009, 09:47 PM
At the end of the day it's still a civic...It's like winning the paraolympics, at the end of the day you're still handicapped

As for my car, I never said it cost more than a honda, where did I say that nub? And no, it is not worth modding, which is why it is stock. FWD cars are not worth modding IMO. lolol

HAHAHA...yeah im a noob..

I don't even need to berate you for your comments...u have owned yourself:cheers:

Black4DrEK
11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
lol

Barefoot
11-26-2009, 10:30 PM
this went down hill fast

D3UC3S
11-26-2009, 10:35 PM
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS

Call Mainstream, Batlground, Traffic Jams...send them a pm and tell them what you need. Im sure they will take care of you. IA.com is cool like that:goodjob:

:kiss: for you Bearfeet...no homo

CHADbee
11-26-2009, 10:39 PM
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM

XanRules
11-26-2009, 10:39 PM
There aren't any. Anywhere.
You have to go to Japan for everything.

Sorry.

Echonova
11-26-2009, 10:43 PM
I am so JDM, I fart only in Japanese.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Old%20School%20meet/DSC02457.jpg

D3UC3S
11-26-2009, 10:49 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL

jdm farts

XanRules
11-26-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed.

Echonova
11-26-2009, 11:05 PM
When I'm at the park, I pick up my dogs poop with chopsticks.

D3UC3S
11-26-2009, 11:09 PM
I converted my car to LHD...USDM[the new JDM]

Echonova
11-26-2009, 11:18 PM
I'm so JDM my left blinker is permanently on when I drive down the road.

Barefoot
11-26-2009, 11:44 PM
I'm so JDM my left blinker is permanently on when I drive down the road.
repped

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-27-2009, 12:06 AM

As for my car, I never said it cost more than a honda, where did I say that nub? And no, it is not worth modding, which is why it is stock. FWD cars are not worth modding IMO. lololWell good thing you never put that lip on your car, or painted you rims black, or tinted your windows. LOL.

Saung
11-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Some funny JDM comments/jokes here....

punkr6
11-27-2009, 12:23 AM

you have no business on this site. Bashing hondas and honda owners on a mostly honda site. no wonder no one here likes you, or wants you here...

Barefoot
11-27-2009, 01:18 AM
you have no business on this site. Bashing hondas and honda owners on a mostly honda site. no wonder no one here likes you, or wants you here...
im starting to understand. i need to go to the WL more often find out who these people are.

speedminded
11-27-2009, 01:32 AM

As for my car, I never said it cost more than a honda, where did I say that nub? And no, it is not worth modding, which is why it is stock. FWD cars are not worth modding IMO. lololOnly people that say that are those that can't drive. Ironically our endurance drivers that normally collect a pay check racing Vipers never once complained about the drivetrain in the Honda's.

Speaking of handicapped, I still see you haven't grasped the idea of spelling and the English vocabulary.

XanRules
11-27-2009, 04:05 AM
I converted my car to LHD...USDM[the new JDM]
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/05/ScannersExplodingHead.gif

DirtyMechanic
11-27-2009, 05:01 AM
go to rip garage they dont update their site at all.. but they get alot of good stuff. mostly nissan but they still do the honda thing too. its in norcross.
RIP is not local. unless your talking about a different RIP.

kain
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
i have a one up on all you clowns. my entire car was made, and produced in japan. the engine hand built in japan, and.... shipped here. boo yeah.

ej1boy95
11-28-2009, 11:11 PM

im getting tired of seeing these comments saying " at the end of the day its still a civic " your right its still a civic and it will still whoop yo ass !

D3UC3S
11-28-2009, 11:18 PM
you shoulda never taken that S/C off that car...it was a legend

i will be bitter about this for a long time. It was my inspiration when i started this whole crazy lifestyle.

ej1boy95
11-28-2009, 11:32 PM
you shoulda never taken that S/C off that car...it was a legend

i will be bitter about this for a long time. It was my inspiration when i started this whole crazy lifestyle.

im sorry to hear that man. i just got tired of it. i wanted something new you know. do i know you by the way ?

D3UC3S
11-28-2009, 11:39 PM
im sorry to hear that man. i just got tired of it. i wanted something new you know. do i know you by the way ?

No...we have had this convo before...i was in a car club with the original owner of that car.

But i feel you on doin something new...the car just has alot of personal history for me. It is weird i know, but i guess you had to be there...even though u were prob in elementary school when i was drooling over this car. LOL This is the only car that i have ever felt this way about. I would go work on my car with Lamar and just stare at this car in his garage..i remember when he did the rear disc conversion...good times

toxxxic
11-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm looking for a shop like password jdm but in ATL. I need a catback like the "tanabe medaillon" for my delsol sir.
Somedy knows one?

sooo why not order one online? no one stocks del sol shit. and even fewer people MAKE del sol shit.

start cutting and welding!!

D3UC3S
11-29-2009, 12:04 AM
x2 on ordering stuff

Its the same chassis as an eh/eg hatch...everyone makes stuff for a del sol

bus-a-vtec
11-29-2009, 12:15 AM
i could have sworn this forum was called IMPORT ATLANTA dumb asses this site is not for rednecks, crackers, kkk mafuckers and mdm drivers or wateva d hell dat might mean but my point is this site is all about im ports so if u dont like em why the fuck or u on here u must be retarded or slow... besides V8'S are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink so go find something better to do with your time like humping your sister or chase your pet pig around the house asshole:2up:

kain
11-29-2009, 12:19 AM
i could have sworn this forum was called IMPORT ATLANTA dumb asses this site is not for rednecks, crackers, kkk mafuckers and mdm drivers or wateva d hell dat might mean but my point is this site is all about im ports so if u dont like em why the fuck or u on here u must be retarded or slow... besides V8'S are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink so go find something better to do with your time like humping your sister or chase your pet pig around the house asshole:2up:

toyota made some awesome v8's.

XanRules
11-29-2009, 12:29 AM
:thinking:

gsrteg
11-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Why not just purchase online? Straight from the passwordjdm.com site, or inline4.com, or jhpusa.com

bus-a-vtec
11-29-2009, 12:33 AM
jdm the new rice. im all about the hot mdm.o well when your late on your truck payment and they reposses yo shit all you gonna hear is honda's buzzing back and forth on the street while your rolling them wheels back to rent n roll....lol

JITB
11-29-2009, 02:18 AM
RIP is not local. unless your talking about a different RIP.

RIP GARAGE is local its in norcross i go there often.. and they have some good stuff, mostly nissan but alot of others and wheels..
and ordering stuff sucks ass. its convenient, but if i can get stuff form a shop, id gladly prefer over the waiting game.. and stalking the mailman everyday. Until so and so decides to ship your stuff.

Humphrizzle
11-29-2009, 03:32 AM
o well when your late on your truck payment and they reposses yo shit all you gonna hear is honda's buzzing back and forth on the street while your rolling them wheels back to rent n roll....lol

wtf are you talking about..

why are you so angry about the lame ass maxima driver that doesnt like hondas..

then you bash on v8 motors when the person who dislikes hondas has a v6..

you will now be neg repped because i dont like your ghetto talk and wierd behavior..

speedminded
11-29-2009, 03:33 AM
i could have sworn this forum was called IMPORT ATLANTA dumb asses this site is not for rednecks, crackers, kkk mafuckers and mdm drivers or wateva d hell dat might mean but my point is this site is all about im ports so if u dont like em why the fuck or u on here u must be retarded or slow... besides V8'S are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink so go find something better to do with your time like humping your sister or chase your pet pig around the house asshole:2up:MDM...Mexican Domestic Market as in a buford highway special like the EJ in your avatar. Anyone that refers to JDM as a style is a complete idiot.

o well when your late on your truck payment and they reposses yo shit all you gonna hear is honda's buzzing back and forth on the street while your rolling them wheels back to rent n roll....lollolol got some balls talking shit about someone that could probably tear a Honda engine apart and put it back together blindfolded.

DirtyMechanic
11-29-2009, 03:47 AM
RIP GARAGE is local its in norcross i go there often.. and they have some good stuff, mostly nissan but alot of others and wheels..
and ordering stuff sucks ass. its convenient, but if i can get stuff form a shop, id gladly prefer over the waiting game.. and stalking the mailman everyday. Until so and so decides to ship your stuff.
yeah i just remembered im thinking of RIPS in the UK... those guys are silly with teh RB motors....

Turbodude06
11-29-2009, 09:02 AM

^more people have 4's then 8's now a days:goodjob:.... 2nd, they have sections for non-imports:doh:...... Seems to me like someone is mad cause they got beat by a V8:cry:...... Its ok:no:...... I'm not an import, WHAT U GOIN TO DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue1:

ej1boy95
11-29-2009, 12:29 PM
No...we have had this convo before...i was in a car club with the original owner of that car.

But i feel you on doin something new...the car just has alot of personal history for me. It is weird i know, but i guess you had to be there...even though u were prob in elementary school when i was drooling over this car. LOL This is the only car that i have ever felt this way about. I would go work on my car with Lamar and just stare at this car in his garage..i remember when he did the rear disc conversion...good times

ohhh yea man i remember you. yea i understand how u feel since u basically helped put the car together. i just want more power.

D3UC3S
11-29-2009, 04:04 PM
no Lamar did all the work...i just drooled

as long as its taken care if i'll be fine:cheers:

Dr.G35
11-29-2009, 04:09 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg

toxxxic
11-30-2009, 03:43 AM
x2 on ordering stuff

Its the same chassis as an eh/eg hatch...everyone makes stuff for a del sol

LOL. exhaust wise, no. you put an exhaust for a eh/eg coupe or hatch on a del sol and tell me how that works for you lol

speedminded
11-30-2009, 03:46 AM
LOL. exhaust wise, no. you put an exhaust for a eh/eg coupe or hatch on a del sol and tell me how that works for you lollol touche

ej1boy95
11-30-2009, 12:34 PM
no Lamar did all the work...i just drooled

as long as its taken care if i'll be fine:cheers:.

Ohh ok yea man I deffiently take care of it. I love this car. Lol