PDA

View Full Version : Wondering...

Crazy Asian
11-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Anyone find this absurd? I got this homeowner's letter saying that this is the 3rd offense for leaving my trashcan at the curb and so they will be adding a $50 dollar fine.

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2009, 09:44 AM
No. Why would you leave a garbage can at the curb after the trash has been picked up? Later, QD.

Scotsman
11-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Anyone find this absurd? I got this homeowner's letter saying that this is the 3rd offense for leaving my trashcan at the curb and so they will be adding a $50 dollar fine.thats why i love not havin an HOA , but it is kinda BS

Crazy Asian
11-26-2009, 09:45 AM
No. Why would you leave a garbage can at the curb after the trash has been picked up? Later, QD.

for 1 one day. I couldnt get to it nor my parents. We pulled in on Tuesday morning but still I find it absurd. And the other offense was 2 offenses were because my trashcan was in plain view. It was hidden between two cars, how is it plain view.

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2009, 09:52 AM
thats why i love not havin an HOA ,

Agreed!

for 1 one day. I couldnt get to it nor my parents. We pulled in on Tuesday morning but still I find it absurd. And the other offense was 2 offenses were because my trashcan was in plain view. It was hidden between two cars, how is it plain view.

To go along with the above, and I do agree it is fucked up, it can't be too much of an absurdity since you (or your parents) were provided the "rules and regulations" of the HOA before you moved in. If it was that absurd, you wouldn't have moved into that neighborhood. Basically, you can't really complain about rules if you knew them before entering into their jurisdiction.

Lolol, never mind the above, sir. I'm just being technical and bringing a sense of common sense into this. And that rules does suck. $50 is no slap on the wrist these days. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
11-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Agreed!

To go along with the above, and I do agree it is fucked up, it can't be too much of an absurdity since you (or your parents) were provided the "rules and regulations" of the HOA before you moved in. If it was that absurd, you wouldn't have moved into that neighborhood. Basically, you can't really complain about rules if you knew them before entering into their jurisdiction.

Lolol, never mind the above, sir. I'm just being technical and bringing a sense of common sense into this. And that rules does suck. $50 is no slap on the wrist these days. Later, QD.

Actually I read the rules but not all. My parents bought the house and I never knew there was such things as a HOA till my neighbor talked about them. Mind you this is the first time I lived in a sub division. When I heard that there was a code of conduct book, I found it but it's a freaking phone book.

Edit: Trashcan thing I didnt read. Didnt think of it that big of a deal till now.

Njobe
11-26-2009, 10:23 AM
lol they did the same thing to us. even though we have to put out the trashcan the night before and no one is ever home before 5 they tried to fine us $250 lmao. told them to shove that shit up their ass(in nicer words) and they never bothered us again.

EJ25RUN
11-26-2009, 10:40 AM
park a car on the grass and see what happens.

punkr6
11-26-2009, 10:42 AM
HOA FTL....MOVE

Scotsman
11-26-2009, 10:42 AM
park a car on the grass and see what happens.or repaint your house pink;)