PDA

View Full Version : Why this morning has sucked....by .gauge.

.gauge.
11-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Allright, so the alarm starts blaring at 6:30 and I feel around for the off switch getting lost in the 5,000 buttons on top of the alarm. I sit there for a good 2 minutes listening to this thing blare in my ear finally turning it off. I halfass dress myself and venture into the kitchen where there is a pot of coffee waiting on me. I pour a cup and sip it halfway down. I go into the fridge and pull out the hotdogs to tear a 1/4 of one off. I stuff said hotdog with two pills which my dog needs since she's old. I venture into the basement and feed her the hotdog while letting her and the other lab out. I go back into the house and finish the coffee that I had poured. I then go outside into the freezing cold to walk over to my neighbors house to let their two little weiner dogs out and feed them. Walk back to my house pour a coffee to go give the cat some treats and finish getting ready. Oh noes!!!! I have a tire with low pressure. Bust out the air compressor and fill her. Close the garage and go back out to the car to scrape off all the frost on my 8 windows on the Sentra. Start heading to the Animal Shelter because they're giving triple the hours for community service. Bust a sharp turn onto i575 and my coffee spills, not much but it spills. No biggie. I get to the shelter 15 minutes early and stand in the cold waiting on those nice little ladies to let me in. They finally open the door to tell me they've been full since 7:00. Nobody told me to get there and hour early. Damn it. So now here I am ranting and will probably have a fine day now.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Halfwit
11-26-2009, 09:30 AM
im glad you volunteer at an animal shelter.

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2009, 09:39 AM
im glad you volunteer at an animal shelter.

Exactly. Instead of thinking of yourself and sitting at home doing nothing, you at least made the attempt to go help out in other ways. Even though you weren't able to help out, the fact that you tried to is very respectable. It showed that you have good, moral character and didn't mind taking time out from anything else you could have been doing to help others in need.

Good for you. Volunteers are A-1 in my book. Later, QD.

soul
11-26-2009, 10:29 AM
he probably isn't volunteering on his own accord, probably court mandated for something his dumb ass did

Scotsman
11-26-2009, 10:30 AM
he probably isn't volunteering on his own accord, probably court mandated for something his dumb ass didyep , thats how i read it too:goodjob:

Revmaynard
11-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Community service is usually mandated. lolol

HalfBaked
11-26-2009, 10:34 AM
How many hours of community service do you need?

I can get them taken care of without you doing any work, for a fee..

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Lolol. You guys completely blew this open. We knew it was community service. We were being sarcastic. Later, QD.

soul
11-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Lolol. You guys completely blew this open. We knew it was community service. We were being sarcastic. Later, QD.

lol

Halfwit
11-26-2009, 10:46 AM

:goodjob:

lol