PDA

View Full Version : Misc Westinghouse 32" LCD 720P for $250

Black Mamba
11-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Soooo for black friday, i'm thinking about picking this up for my bedroom just mainly to play my PS3. I'll only be 6-9 feet away from the TV when I use it.

http://www.westinghousedigital.com/details.aspx?itemnum=265

I know it isn't one of the best TVs out there, but this will be perfect for just regular tv watching and PS3 here and there.

What do you think, IA? Worth the money or no?

MSRP: $429.99 + tax = $460 and some change
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: $246.00 + tax.

Glides
11-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Soooo for black friday, i'm thinking about picking this up for my bedroom just mainly to play my PS3. I'll only be 6-9 feet away from the TV when I use it.

http://www.westinghousedigital.com/details.aspx?itemnum=265

I know it isn't one of the best TVs out there, but this will be perfect for just regular tv watching and PS3 here and there.

What do you think, IA? Worth the money or no?

MSRP: $429.99 + tax = $460 and some change
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: $246.00 + tax.

ROFL. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! You and about 43215534152 other angry people are going to be heading straight for that.

Black Mamba
11-25-2009, 10:19 AM
LOL. I just wanted other people's opinion on whether or not if this TV is even worth $250.

I already bought the TV for full price.

All I need to do is go to Target on Friday and get them to price adjust. If anything, all I gotta do is return the TV and buy it back. DUH.

Damn I'm smart as hell.

quickdodgeŽ
11-25-2009, 10:29 AM
If you've already bought the TV, then you should already know if it's worth it. Later, QD.

SRCRX
11-25-2009, 02:45 PM
If you've already bought the TV, then you should already know if it's worth it. Later, QD.

Could not have said it any better!!

FAIL on this THREAD!!

ahmonrah
11-25-2009, 03:20 PM
LOL. I just wanted other people's opinion on whether or not if this TV is even worth $250.

I already bought the TV for full price.

All I need to do is go to Target on Friday and get them to price adjust. If anything, all I gotta do is return the TV and buy it back. DUH.

Damn I'm smart as hell.
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking:

lanning
11-25-2009, 03:23 PM
so your asking if people think its a good idea if you save some money?

green91
11-25-2009, 05:38 PM

This ^^^ is the definition of ownage.

Black Mamba
11-25-2009, 05:39 PM
........ im a TV newb, so I was simply asking you guys if the specs on the TV is worth it for $250.

WTF is so hard to understand about my questions?

ahmonrah - I bought the TV so that I won't have to fight through the early birds. I can sleep in that day unlike other people who are waiting in line.. Then go to Target with my receipt, and they will make price adjustment to reflect the BF saleprice of $250.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

BUT QD HAS SPOKEN THE TROOF.

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
11-25-2009, 05:56 PM
How do they adjust the price on Black friday when you don't purchase the item that day? I dont know if you are making much sense right now.

Westinghouse is fine. I have a 42in 1080p and it has done fine for the 2 yrs i have had it. image is fit all i need, its super clear on my blu ray. its not going to give the rich colors of other tvs but for 250 your not gonna get a better deal regardless of brand.