PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM EARTH...

BABY J
11-25-2009, 02:07 AM
I'll make this as short as possible.

*For the duration of this conversation items wrapped in < > is what I am THINKING, and items wrapped in " " is what I actually say.

Let's begin:

We (AT&T) are doing some upgrades tonight. I figure what the hell - I'll roll up to IHOP and work from there since I work remotely. So I get here (still here actually) and get comfy. When I walk in - there is a weirdo sitting there - being ex-military I do a quick snapshot of my surroundings, and make sure I have an eyeline to the door. Then it starts. Some guy from Earth walks up.

* 1st of all, he is standing RIGHT beside me and I am sitting - I feel very vunerable and uncomfortable - so I hope this is a quick inquiry. I'm not homophobic but when I look to my right and am eye-level w/ cock in some tight ass stone-washed jeans it's not how I wanna start my morning.

GUY: Hey man. Sorry to bother you.

BABYJ: <you don't look too fuckin' sorry... actually u do, but carry on> "What's up?"

GUY: I bet that thing has some megabytes.

BABYJ: <WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??:thinking:> "Ummmm... yeah, it has a few." :)

* at this point I look in his eyes and tell that not only is no1 is fuckin' home, but no1 has been home for a LONG ass time. I know that I am royally fucked. I settle in for the ride *

GUY: Yeah - when I was younger I was really smart with computers.

BABYJ: <yeah, I bet dipshit> "That's kool man."

GUY: What are you working on? Art? Music? Videos?

BABYJ: <I'm working on getting the FUCK away from you actually> "Just a few things."

* at this point I reach for my cell which is in the car - so I can't pretend to be on the phone - FAWK!! *

GUY: It's okay if you don't want to tell me - I won't be mad. People are just like that. Can you scan-tron w/ that computer?

BABY: <WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.2.0????:screwy:> "Huh? Say what?"

GUY: Like scan-tron it. It really easy - I used to do it all when I was younger, w/ the trigonometries and the geomeTROES and the calculuses. All of the electronics.

* the waiter Jaime is looking at me from behind him mouthing to me "I'm SOOOOO sorry:(" and giving me the :screwy: sign*

BABYJ: <yeah I bet you don't even know what year it is do you> "That's sounds kool man."

GUY: It's much faster that way than doing it w/ a pen and paper.

BABYJ: <It'd be faster if I grabbed my heater and put a bullet in your head> "I agree."

* he then sits across from me at my booth *

GUY: I wish more people were more normal like that - and try to get smarter and advance to be smarter. It was easy for me when I was a kid. Every1 was smarter than they are now. How was it when you were a kid?

BABYJ: <If you don't get your ass away from MY fucking booth I'm gonna put my foot up your ass> "They were smarter when I was a kid too."

GUY: I hate Jamaicans.

BABYJ: <:eek: Here we go - this isn't gonna end well.> "I see."

GUY: You know the difference between Jesus and a Jamaican??

* I don't say anything... I just look at him *

GUY: Jesus never hits below the belt.

** At this point he laughs like this is the funniest shit on Earth. His laugh is so loud that the manager comes over. She is about 4'9 and 300 lbs. Not only do I not get it STILL, but even if I did I am not in a laughing mood. **

*** The manager sees my face and they come and ask him to go back to his table in the corner. He starts asking other people for money and then 10 mins later the deputy Sheriffs show up and take him outside where he is still out there smoking sitting on his duffle bag. ***

LOL. What a fucking night -- I swear I'm a retard magnet for some reason... shit's not kool.

/rant

NewGen33
11-25-2009, 02:25 AM
I hate those awkward situations you got a cool head.

Catnip
11-25-2009, 02:27 AM
lol. Retard magnet. That's why you're on IA.

VooDooXII
11-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Yea this guy is totally from Earth. :screwy:

Humphrizzle
11-25-2009, 05:00 AM
What an Earthling kind of thing to do.

BABY J
11-25-2009, 05:01 AM
Yeah - I'm gonna have to respecfully request that every1 from Earth leave me the fuck alone - every1 else is good to go.

ahmonrah
11-25-2009, 03:06 PM
lol!! wow! awkward moment? i'm sure mentally you had visions of hitting a button and blowing him the fuck up during that awkward exchange of language.

americanctm
11-25-2009, 04:02 PM
I just can't believe you've never scan-troned on your computer before.

BABY J
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah I know - I haven't lived. LOL

blaknoize
11-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Earth is a blue planet with rock on it...

SUBY_RUE
11-25-2009, 05:04 PM
I hate situations like that. people asking me about my megabytes and such....

The Ninja
11-25-2009, 05:22 PM
See, this whole situation could have been avoided if you had cut him off from the beginning.

"Hey, sorry, but I'm trying to enjoy my meal. Please leave me alone."

Grow some balls and speak up, bitch.

roxie911
11-25-2009, 05:27 PM
UGH!!! Fuck people like that. I have no problem with them...they just need to stay away from me.

Catnip
11-25-2009, 05:28 PM
See, this whole situation could have been avoided if you had cut him off from the beginning.

+1

bodhi
11-25-2009, 05:28 PM
I hear people from Uranus are pretty friendly.

D3UC3S
11-25-2009, 05:39 PM

seriously?:gay:

J...school this fool

JDMbabe
11-25-2009, 05:52 PM
ugh dude, those fucking situations suckk!

The Ninja
11-25-2009, 05:57 PM
ugh dude, those fucking situations suckk!

I enjoy them. Its like a situation where its OK to be an asshole, and I'm all for those.

DB4LYFE ™
11-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Fun

~DB4LYFE

Got Milk?
11-25-2009, 06:05 PM
BUHAHAHAHAH me and x resilience are cracking up over here.

BABY J
11-25-2009, 06:28 PM

The last living brain-cell comes up w/ being an asshole just b/c u were given a better set of cards in this life than others. It would have been easier to be an ass than to tough it out. I know when to be an ass - trust me. LOL

The Ninja
11-25-2009, 10:36 PM
The last living brain-cell comes up w/ being an asshole just b/c u were given a better set of cards in this life than others. It would have been easier to be an ass than to tough it out. I know when to be an ass - trust me. LOL

Me having been given a better set of cards or not. Even if I were homeless, sick, and paraplegic, if I were trying to enjoy a meal, and someone was preventing me from doing so, I'd tell them to leave me alone. The way I originally put it wasn't even too asshole'ish.

BABY J
11-25-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL. If you have to guage how "asshole'ish" you were, then it's too much. LOL. That's like when girls try to be nice about ugly men.

"Girl - I mean, he's ugly... but he ain't like UGLY ugly." LOL

Njobe
11-25-2009, 10:40 PM
say waht now

SPOOLIN
11-25-2009, 11:00 PM
i liked the part about the Geo Metro.

BABY J
11-25-2009, 11:07 PM
i liked the part about the Geo Metro.

LOL. Yeah. I think he was trying to say geometries (as in geometry)... but he said geometroes - LOL. I was cutttin' up inside bc he had the most serious look on his face. :)

Lurker
11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
I had an akward moment like that with someone that burned up too many cells. I would share the story, but it's too fuckin long.

BABY J
11-26-2009, 12:47 AM
^^ LOL. U crack me up. :)

Lurker
11-26-2009, 01:02 AM
^^ LOL. U crack me up. :)

I try!

My story involved a video game, a guy with a slit throat who did 10 years in prison, Ross Perot, and a shotgun on layaway at Kmart.

BABY J
11-26-2009, 01:05 AM
^^^ HOLY FUCK! LOL. And a partridge in a pear tree? :)

EL42
11-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Damn Baby J,if i knew you were that easy to talk to in person i would've introduced myself at that one meet.lol but good job on the asshole ratio.