PDA

View Full Version : FUCK GWINNETT COUNTY COPS!!!!! Two tickets because of this idiot.

G.C
11-24-2009, 11:19 PM
I got two tickets for no fucking reason.

Let me tell you guys what happened.

I was driving behind a cop in a 2 lane road. (pirkle road on singelton). This asshole cop decides to slam his brakes and do a illegal u-turn in the middle of the street. The road is so dam narrow he couldn't even make the u-turn so he had to stop and put the car in reverse and drive again.

Needless to say, i'm pretty goddam pissed that this asshole is driving like a dumbass and i almost t-boned him cause he slammed on his brakes and swerved into the opposite lane just to try and make the dam u-turn.

I honk at him while braking. And he rolls down his window and asks whats my problem. I tell him that i almost hit his car because he's driving like a dumbass. He then says ," oh yeah pull to the side of the street."

I pulled to the side like he said and he walked up to my car like a usual traffic stop. I ask him why he pulled me over. He replies" Because you honked at me.".

LOL!!!!! NO FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT. I almost t-boned him cause hes driving like a idiot.

He gets my license and insurance, and walks away. He makes me wait in the car for literally 40-50min. Him and his buddy are just chit chatting. And they come to my car every now and then to tell me to do some stupid shit. Like turn on your headlights, turn your wheels, Put your highbeam on.

I already knew what they were trying to do to me, get me mad so i will slip up and let them take me to jail.

They come back after 50min or so, with two fucking tickets. One is for NO tag lights. And thats fucking bullshit cause i walked out of my car when i got home and shit works perfectly fine.

And the other one for No horn except as danger warning. LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!! oh really. HAAHAHAHA.

He wrote on the ticket that i honked at him cause he was in my way and that i said "THIS IS BULLSHIT". LMFAO!!! YEah i told him its bullshit when he was trying to explain to me why hes giving me the tickets. He was lieng out his fucking ass so i told him that it's bullshit. Oh and btw he also wrote on the ticket that he had his lights on, but he turned those dam lights on after he swerved into the other lane and he was reversing. Wrong fucking time to turn your lights on don't you think? If he would have gave me heads up thats he's bout to do some crazy shit, i would have backed off by a bus length.

MongolPup
11-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Right or wrong, cussing at a police officer doesn't tend to go well.

Tech5
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
yup they are rough

88NaCivic
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
hahaha thats Gwinnett

DB4LYFE ™
11-24-2009, 11:29 PM
fuck em'

~DB4LYFE

cm7k24
11-24-2009, 11:32 PM
wtf,

ATL86
11-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Sucks, but it does sound like you provoked him a little. A lot of them can't drive for shit, as if the rules of the road don't apply, and it pisses me off to no extent, but I learned the hard way, too. Just bite my lip...

Lurker
11-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Yep, you're fucked. What model flame suit do you own? Qdizzle will be here shortly.

www.flamesuitesdirect.com/burntassholewithnolube

G.C
11-25-2009, 12:01 AM
I have respect for police officers, so don't get me wrong with the whole i hate cop thing.

I just hate the ones that think they can do whatever they want.

Psw Jdm
11-25-2009, 12:07 AM
I have respect for police officers, so don't get me wrong with the whole i hate cop thing.

i feel ya...

j0nbunklah0m
11-25-2009, 12:10 AM
damn. ay file a complaint against him. that way next time he fucks up, they'll bring up his record n see he has complaints n he'll be the one thats dundada lol

marcos713
11-25-2009, 12:11 AM
damnz fuck em. im with you, i respect cops as well, i see them all day coming in my store but i hate the smart ass 1s.
i say fight those tickets!!

G.C
11-25-2009, 12:20 AM
I am deff fighting them. Since when is almost t-boning a car not a "emergency"??

That cop was a joke, every word that came out from his mouth was bullshit.

He tried to leave the officer print section blank and the badge # part blank too. But good thing i noticed it and asked him to fill in the blank area.

.blank cd
11-25-2009, 12:21 AM
I am deff fighting them. Since when is almost t-boning a car not a "emergency"??

That cop was a joke, every word that came out from his mouth was bullshit.

He tried to leave the officer print section blank and the badge # part blank too. But good thing i noticed it and asked him to fill in the blank area.
Thats too bad cause you coulda got it thrown out on that alone

Firefightin_tC
11-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Right or wrong, cussing at a police officer doesn't tend to go well.

QFT.

G.C
11-25-2009, 12:24 AM

Oh man......... lol fail.

j0nbunklah0m
11-25-2009, 12:25 AM

fuck getting the ticket thrown out. i would rather see a corrupt cop gettin thrown out

jR1_kS14
11-25-2009, 12:28 AM
lol...

our tax dollars at work.

but you should have told him in a professional manner what went wrong instead of talking like a hood rat.

and can he even pull you over like that? was he not in the other lane, in the opposite travel of direction? no lights on, nothing?

on another note, I just bought one of those HD pocket camcorders. I had plans to use it as a dash mount, looks like I will.

G.C
11-25-2009, 12:31 AM
I should have, but didn't. Its too late now, i got so heated up after he asked whats my problem. When clearly he's the one with the problem.

The police tried to do a illegal u-turn without any lights on. He flicked the lights on after i slammed on my brakes and honked at him.

nreggie454
11-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Shouldn't have honked. Did you really think it would have gone well? You could have just been thankful for not T-boning a cop, but you had to push it further. Granted, the cop seemed to be totally in the wrong, but you never gain anything from telling him about it. Maybe you can ask to look at the video evidence because supposedly if the lights are on, their camera is recording. That way, you can hear anything that the cops say in their car or to you, so if they were talking in the car about trying to find a way to screw you over, then you might have some good evidence, especially if it shows on video that your tag lights work.

RL...
11-25-2009, 01:23 AM
sah dah tay my daime

RL...
11-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Shouldn't have honked. Did you really think it would have gone well? You could have just been thankful for not T-boning a cop, but you had to push it further. Granted, the cop seemed to be totally in the wrong, but you never gain anything from telling him about it. Maybe you can ask to look at the video evidence because supposedly if the lights are on, their camera is recording. That way, you can hear anything that the cops say in their car or to you, so if they were talking in the car about trying to find a way to screw you over, then you might have some good evidence, especially if it shows on video that your tag lights work.

shut that cocksucker of yours up, we don't have time for bitchassedness

Catnip
11-25-2009, 01:28 AM
If you were an indian, the irony of you driving a maxipad would be overwhelming

lol

RL...
11-25-2009, 01:29 AM
If you were an indian, the irony of you driving a maxipad would be overwhelming

lol

If you weren't a virgin you wouldn't whore up this forum as much as you do.

lol

Catnip
11-25-2009, 01:47 AM
If you weren't a virgin you wouldn't whore up this forum as much as you do.

lol

A virgin from having anal sex practiced on me? :)

deathrex
11-25-2009, 10:39 AM
^ i want to see thoes titties unleashed!!!!!!

The Ninja
11-25-2009, 10:45 AM

Which seems to be the majority rather than the minority.

Greddypacked
11-25-2009, 11:34 AM

Well WHEN YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD NOT TO PROVOKE COPS you will get the sh!t end of the stick everytime. Your not in the position to say what cops can and cant do... so why act like it to them :dunno:.

xxbckiexx
11-25-2009, 11:58 AM
if you had to slam on your brakes while being behind a cop you were probably following too closely. surprised he didn't ticket you for that. sounds to me like you could've avoided this whole situation by saying "nothing, hit the horn on accident, have a nice day!" and kept driving. Sounds to me like you're the fucking idiot for picking the wrong battle. Actually think you can yell at a cop an tell him he can't drive without any repercussions?

Njobe
11-25-2009, 12:01 PM
A.C.A.B. lolol

Elbow
11-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Yep, I use to support cops, after so many dick ones fucking my life up recently I fucking hate them. DIAF YOU CORRUPT PIECES OF SHIT.

Greddypacked
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
if you had to slam on your brakes while being behind a cop you were probably following too closely. surprised he didn't ticket you for that. sounds to me like you could've avoided this whole situation by saying "nothing, hit the horn on accident, have a nice day!" and kept driving. Sounds to me like you're the fucking idiot for picking the wrong battle. Actually think you can yell at a cop an tell him he can't drive without any repercussions?

AND YOU KNOW WHAT...

Your absolutely right... and you would have been let off w/ an oh alright, have a nice day to you lol (probably). Then you would of got no tickets and been able to express to people on what crazy sh!t you saw today instead of a well I GOT TWO F>CKING TICKETS today for b!tching at a cop lol.

xxbckiexx
11-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Yep, I use to support cops, after so many dick ones fucking my life up recently I fucking hate them. DIAF YOU CORRUPT PIECES OF SHIT.

you fucked your own life up mr. drive around with no tag/insurance in someone elses car, then blame the cop for ticketing you for being a dumbass.

Dirty Octopus™
11-25-2009, 12:33 PM
i didnt read your OP but you did something wrong.

nismo_92
11-25-2009, 01:37 PM
fuck your life lol ... you better fight that shit in court

Elbow
11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
you fucked your own life up mr. drive around with no tag/insurance in someone elses car, then blame the cop for ticketing you for being a dumbass.

I wasn't only referring to that even though that was still stupid. It wasn't like I was driving down the road, I was in a neighborhood basically, going to the end and turning around. He could have told me the laws and told me to park it.

Cops should have morals and not just set out to be a complete dick.

Greddypacked
11-25-2009, 03:14 PM

SIMILAR TO THIS? LOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo&feature=related)

OR THIS LOL. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOiHUyNyCNE&NR=1)

blaknoize
11-25-2009, 04:50 PM

not necessarily, if the stop was unexpected u and I alike would press hard on brakes. Its called self-preservation. The officer had no reason whatsoever to slow so fast

G.C
11-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Lol at i was following too closely. Why would i follow a cop too closely? I had a good car length in between us. Try going 50mph, expecting nothing will happen just cruising down the road, and the guy in front of you just slams his brakes without any warning. I'm pretty sure you will get close to hitting him too.

Catnip
11-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Only one car length at 50mph?

collins
11-25-2009, 05:59 PM
One length at 50 mph ain't NOTHING! Sorry mam, I believe u were probably still in the wrong.

Greddypacked
11-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Your supposed to be 2 car lengths behind is the law, not one.

81911SC
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
How fucking stupid are you? Jesus.

TSiFTW
11-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Sounds like you need to choose your battles more wisely.

and

Yep, you're fucked. What model flame suit do you own? Qdizzle will be here shortly.

www.flamesuitesdirect.com/burntassholewithnolube (http://www.flamesuitesdirect.com/burntassholewithnolube)

Really? Swing much?

DunDunSkeert
11-25-2009, 06:44 PM
was it officer McDonald?

98blackcivic
11-25-2009, 10:00 PM
i really LOL @ this

87 Turbo II
11-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Only one car length at 50mph?

lol yeah, 50mph is supposed ot be like 3.5 CLs or so at least haha.

JConner
11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
wow, im glad he gave you a ticket. You have no idea if he had just been dispatched to a call and had to pull a quick u-turn etc... I did a ride along with a Kennesaw PD officer not too long ago and most of the time that I was in his car, we were on the way to something he was dispatched to. No lights, no siren, just driving there with a sense of urgency.

ScrapMetalDSM
11-25-2009, 10:42 PM
People whine and bitch about cops all the time. Yet when they need them, dont you want the closest one, even going the wrong direction, to whip around really fast and get to you? Someone was probably in need. and that officer had to flip a quick bitch to get there. Dont honk at cops. Dont yell at cops. Dont Curse at cops.

And one car length???? BEHIND A COP??? hahahahahahaha you make me laugh.

Im with JConner. I interned with Gwinnett PD. And just because his lights werent on doesnt mean he wasnt on an important call. Only certain calls required Running code. Aka lights and siren. Infact they arent allowed to run code except for certain situation/calls.

As for dash board cams. SOME cops have their own personal cameras used as dash board cam. The only units to have legit installed, county run, turn on when lights come on cams is the DUI task force.

Njobe
11-25-2009, 10:46 PM
lol ya say he may of had a important call. then why didn't he continue going but pull the dude over. if it was something important he would of just kept going and ignored the OP. so in your excuses that it was something important is less likely. i've seen cops turn on their sirens just to avoid traffic and traffic lights to go down about half a mile and turn onto a gas station or even their precinct. none the less some cops are total cum guzzlers but then again you have the cools ones.

JConner
11-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Njobe, I suggest you (and everyone reading this) do a ride along with an officer in your area. After that you will have much more respect when you see a cop turn on his lights, run a redlight, then turn the blue lights off. It's not because he wants to run the damn light

Brick
11-25-2009, 11:08 PM
i've seen cops turn on their sirens just to avoid traffic and traffic lights to go down about half a mile and turn onto a gas station or even their precinct.

I bet if you had lights and sirens to use when you were trying to get somewhere fast because you had to shit you'd do the same :D

Njobe
11-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Njobe, I suggest you (and everyone reading this) do a ride along with an officer in your area. After that you will have much more respect when you see a cop turn on his lights, run a redlight, then turn the blue lights off. It's not because he wants to run the damn light
trust me sometimes it is cause they want to. not saying all of them do but some do. no precinct is uncorrupted, there are always some cops that take their power way above what it should be. that's all i'm saying.

Njobe
11-25-2009, 11:13 PM
I bet if you had lights and sirens to use when you were trying to get somewhere fast because you had to shit you'd do the same :D
lol can't say you're right or wrong :ninja:

JConner
11-25-2009, 11:19 PM
trust me sometimes it is cause they want to. not saying all of them do but some do. no precinct is uncorrupted, there are always some cops that take their power way above what it should be. that's all i'm saying.

Sorry, but I do not agree. What sain man/woman will risk the fact that some driver crossing the intersection may not see them turn on the lights just to skip a 30 second wait at a red light?

Njobe
11-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Sorry, but I do not agree. What sain man/woman will risk the fact that some driver crossing the intersection may not see them turn on the lights just to skip a 30 second wait at a red light?
you can't be normal to be a cop

Lurker
11-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Sounds like you need to choose your battles more wisely.

and

Really? Swing much?

?

The real question is, do you really drive that hunk of shit around with blue rims? Lose a bet?

G.C
11-25-2009, 11:34 PM
lmfao at the nutswingers. If he had a emergency call like the other person said, he wouldn't have kept me waiting there for 50min. Who knows why he did that, but me honking at him because he's driving like a asshole shouldn't have led to a dam ticket.

I respect police officers, but this fag was a dick.

if he wanted to make a u-turn, he could have pulled into someone's driveway and flipped his lights on. Not stop in the middle of the road with no sign of warning and hope the guy behind him won't be pissed and t-bone him. Or even just flip the lights on before he slams on his brakes, so i will at least know he's bout to do something crazy.

Lol at the comments on 1 car length is bad. Seriously who drives with a dam bus length in between cars? Drive down a road, you will see nobody doing that.

scooby_snack
11-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Driving at 1 car length on the highway is really fucking stupid. But regardless, good on you for calling him out. The whole pick your fight thing is bullshit, doing nothing is as good as agreeing with their actions. It sucks that he was a bitch about the whole process but you should be able to come out alright if you're telling us the truth.

ScrapMetalDSM
11-26-2009, 12:08 AM
It was an IF. We will NEVER know why he pulled that U-turn. You're not quite as bad as the guy that was whining and complaining about running a school bus stop sign and getting a ticket for it, but close.

As far as cops running red lights. People can call and complain on them so they dont do it. Sometimes, (and for this story for instance) they cant run code to a call/ assist an officer because it will give away what is going on. So They may fly to the location, with out the blues, and dont have time to stop at a red light, so they flip the blues to run it legally. A cop I was riding with had to do this one night because he got a call to assist an officer having trouble with a pulled over suspect. 3 occupants in the car and all were on parole. And considering there's a 77% recidivism rate of crime, you do the math. The chances of one of them being involved in something, or having something was definitely there. So we had to rish to the scene... hmm, where? IN A GAS STATION. Dont assume they are running it because they are to lazy to wait.

ScrapMetalDSM
11-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh and the reason we are jumping down your throat...

Your title. re-read it. You generalize a whole (and one of the best in the state) department as fuckwads because of one cop, who may have in factg been wrong, we wont know, but for the love of G-d DONT start bitching him out! just let him go on! if its bad enough, get his car number, and call the non emergency number and report him for his driving. Simple as that. Let his superiors handle him. Not you.

JConner
11-26-2009, 12:12 AM
glad ScrapMetal has some common knowledge of law enforcement

ScrapMetalDSM
11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
glad ScrapMetal has some common knowledge of law enforcement

Spent 4 years in college getting a criminal justice degree, and interned with GCP for 3 months. Learned a whole lot :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
11-26-2009, 04:56 AM

the camera recordings are not for the public. if you really want them. you would have to have a crime severe enough to warrant your LAWYER to request them for your trial. and you MIGHT be able to get them.

I wasn't only referring to that even though that was still stupid. It wasn't like I was driving down the road, I was in a neighborhood basically, going to the end and turning around. He could have told me the laws and told me to park it.

do you have any idea what morals means... geez your fucking stupid.

not necessarily, if the stop was unexpected u and I alike would press hard on brakes. Its called self-preservation. The officer had no reason whatsoever to slow so fast

he could have gotten a call. i have seen them turn around real quick many of times.

People whine and bitch about cops all the time. Yet when they need them, dont you want the closest one, even going the wrong direction, to whip around really fast and get to you? Someone was probably in need. and that officer had to flip a quick bitch to get there. Dont honk at cops. Dont yell at cops. Dont Curse at cops.

And one car length???? BEHIND A COP??? hahahahahahaha you make me laugh.

Im with JConner. I interned with Gwinnett PD. And just because his lights werent on doesnt mean he wasnt on an important call. Only certain calls required Running code. Aka lights and siren. Infact they arent allowed to run code except for certain situation/calls.

As for dash board cams. SOME cops have their own personal cameras used as dash board cam. The only units to have legit installed, county run, turn on when lights come on cams is the DUI task force.

all cars have police owned cameras. and all do turn on when lights come on. its not supposedly it a fact.

and car lengths... isnt it like 2 seconds at like 55 mph.... so lets say 1.5 sec at 50mph... thats a lot more than 1 car length... geez...

you young people think your hot shit and invincible and you do nothing wrong with the way your drive. apparently not with all these "fuck cops" threads. maybe you take some driving lessons on the rules of the road. i know new drivers are suppose to have all this extra driving rules while learning and stuff. but im sorry these new drivers (under 5 years) dont seem to know how to drive even with all the extra stuff they have to do. maybe its just me after ive had my couple tickets for silly things. i guess driving like i dont have a care in the world on public roads doesnt thrill me to much.

I wonder i you guys think driving is a right?

81911SC
11-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Well at least you've made it known that you're an idiot on here.

Greddypacked
11-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Dude next time just dont pick a fight w/ a cop.

Njobe
11-26-2009, 11:03 AM
he can pick a fight if he wants to, but next time just have a camcorder and video tape that shit:goodjob:

ScrapMetalDSM
11-26-2009, 11:13 AM
all cars have police owned cameras. and all do turn on when lights come on. its not supposedly it a fact.

I should clarify. In Gwinnett, not every car has a dash camera installed by the county. Only the DUI task force and select few otehr untis have them. Officers do get a digital camera from the county for taking pictures as evidence as such and SOME velcro that to the dash and use it as video camera. But they have to manually turn it on. Alpharetta may be the way you mentioned, but not GCP.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2009, 06:39 PM
I can honestly say I don't respect cops anymore. I have only been helped by one and he ended up getting fired from the force for siding with a victim of being mistreated by some other cops. Hell I had a kid pull a gun on me one night right in front of a Hall count and a Gainesville City cop and neither did anything except stare at me and the kid.

xxbckiexx
11-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Lol at i was following too closely. Why would i follow a cop too closely? I had a good car length in between us.

that's called following to closely. 3 second rule dipshit.

speedminded
11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Lol at i was following too closely. Why would i follow a cop too closely? I had a good car length in between us. Try going 50mph, expecting nothing will happen just cruising down the road, and the guy in front of you just slams his brakes without any warning. I'm pretty sure you will get close to hitting him too.A car length at 50mph? I sided with your story until you said that. What happened to one car length per every 10 miles per hour?

If you had made a formal complaint immediately his supervisor will most likely review the in-car camera. If you feel you are right or being harassed then you should have asked for his supervisor while pulled over and the situation would be assessed and most likely wouldn't end with a yellow slip. If your tag lights worked in the in-car video your officer friend would be directing pedestrians on a cross-walk for a few months. The video is public information but won't be saved if you don't file a formal complaint.

*edit*
I will look into the lack of dash cam's tomorrow. Supposedly only the DUI taskforce has cameras and they only come on when the lights are activated? Something doesn't make sense here...

patrick4588
11-27-2009, 12:47 AM
the in car cams are public record, you just have to file a request for them. there is no reason you would be denied of them. they are not just for big crimes as previously suggested.

speedminded
11-27-2009, 12:54 AM
the in car cams are public record, you just have to file a request for them. there is no reason you would be denied of them. they are not just for big crimes as previously suggested.Bingo. 100% public record.

DirtyMechanic
11-27-2009, 02:38 AM
A car length at 50mph? I sided with your story until you said that. What happened to one car length per every 10 miles per hour?

If you had made a formal complaint immediately his supervisor will most likely review the in-car camera. If you feel you are right or being harassed then you should have asked for his supervisor while pulled over and the situation would be assessed and most likely wouldn't end with a yellow slip. If your tag lights worked in the in-car video your officer friend would be directing pedestrians on a cross-walk for a few months. The video is public information but won't be saved if you don't file a formal complaint.

*edit*
I will look into the lack of dash cam's tomorrow. Supposedly only the DUI taskforce has cameras and they only come on when the lights are activated? Something doesn't make sense here...

the in car cams are public record, you just have to file a request for them. there is no reason you would be denied of them. they are not just for big crimes as previously suggested.

Bingo. 100% public record.
they are NOT public record. they are for the officers protection. and evidence against YOU. if something doesnt add up later. i dont know where you people get your information. but if you get pulled over. you cant just be like can i have a copy or the tape. they wont give it to you.

Turbo Terrance
11-27-2009, 02:59 AM
I live in lville but i still say HALL COUNTY IS WORSE!!!!

j0nbunklah0m
11-27-2009, 03:17 AM
A car length at 50mph? I sided with your story until you said that. What happened to one car length per every 10 miles per hour?

*edit*

lmfao, who the fuck is gona have 7car lengths doing 70mph. there would be fucking traffic for days. and u sided with his story untill u notice the bandwagon n hopped on

DirtyMechanic
11-27-2009, 04:16 AM
lmfao, who the fuck is gona have 7car lengths doing 70mph. there would be fucking traffic for days. and u sided with his story untill u notice the bandwagon n hopped on
im sorry at one car length at just about any speed. is enough to give you a break check. unless in traffic but one car length is barely enough to see the headlights in rear view mirror.

Njobe
11-27-2009, 08:54 AM
depends what kind of car it is lol... and you ever watch cops? when they chased some guy and as he was trying to bail his car the officer hit him and pinned him with his car. the guy on the show goes this evidence will be used AGAINST the cops. so it is not just for their protection but for ours too.

TSiFTW
11-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Cop tapes are not public record around here anyways.

speedminded
11-27-2009, 11:38 AM
they are NOT public record. they are for the officers protection. and evidence against YOU. if something doesnt add up later. i dont know where you people get your information. but if you get pulled over. you cant just be like can i have a copy or the tape. they wont give it to you.Open Records Act from the Georgia Secretary of State:
http://sos.georgia.gov/archives/who_are_we/rims/best_practices_resources/open_records_act.htm#50-18-72

50-18-70.

(a) As used in this article, the term "public records" shall mean all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, computer based or generated information, or similar material prepared and maintained or received in the course of the operation of a public office or agency. "Public records" shall also mean such items received or maintained by a private person or entity on behalf of a public office or agency which are not otherwise subject to protection from disclosure.

lmfao, who the fuck is gona have 7car lengths doing 70mph. there would be fucking traffic for days. and u sided with his story untill u notice the bandwagon n hopped onDo you have any concept of physics? At 70 mph a car is traveling 102.6 feet per second. That's about 7 car lengths PER SECOND. At 70 mph it only takes 3 seconds to travel the length of an entire football field.

Me jump on a bandwagon? I am the bandwagon your girls hop on fool.

patrick4588
11-27-2009, 11:55 AM
i was about to post the open records act too. haha.

Njobe
11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
:goodjob:

Greddypacked
11-27-2009, 03:29 PM

Everyone guesses this prosumption... but... Im sure its 1 car length behind the other car every 10 mph from 45 mph on the addition from the already standard 2 cars behind from 0-45mph for the get go. So 70 mph would be about 4.5 cars behind I would say not 7 cars behind. Like I say some people say ft, to seconds, to this and that. What I have stated should be good to go.

Jade*
11-27-2009, 03:45 PM
I don't feel like reading this whole thread because most people on this site are cop haters because they are punk bitches.

My dad is a Cherokee county cop and most likely if a cop was doing a 3 point turn (not a u-turn dumbfuck) in the middle of the road he was probably responding to a call.

And you being an asshat got what you deserved.

JDM_p00ky
11-27-2009, 03:55 PM
i dont hate cops at all. in fact i been gettin pulled over all this month for no good reason and because they say i was speeding when i wasnt. i mean cops are not bad. they just in the need of the bonus money for x-mas (jade) if your dad is a cop in cherokee county, tell him i say congratulations. took alot for him to become a cop and having a daughter on import atlanta givin him notes

ScrapMetalDSM
11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey dumbass. They dont get bonus'es for tickets.

Njobe
11-27-2009, 10:43 PM
lol, that is all.

Alan®
11-28-2009, 01:02 AM
they are NOT public record. they are for the officers protection. and evidence against YOU. if something doesnt add up later. i dont know where you people get your information. but if you get pulled over. you cant just be like can i have a copy or the tape. they wont give it to you.

Mike. It's this simple. Lets for the sake of argument say his story is 100% true and he fights the ticket and decides to REPRESENT HIMSELF. He goes in pleads not guilty. Even though its a misdmeanor trial law rules still apply. He would still have to go through discovery and the tape would come into play. Even if the prosecution decided not to use the tape he can still supeona it.

DirtyMechanic
11-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Mike. It's this simple. Lets for the sake of argument say his story is 100% true and he fights the ticket and decides to REPRESENT HIMSELF. He goes in pleads not guilty. Even though its a misdmeanor trial law rules still apply. He would still have to go through discovery and the tape would come into play. Even if the prosecution decided not to use the tape he can still supeona it.
right and just because you supeona it doesnt mean your going to get it. my best friend was a CJ at UGA. and worked for the DEA i think he would know. they are NOT public record.

Okie_doke.
11-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Gwinnett got me for expired tag and wanted to impound mines but the cop was real kool and just gave me a ticket instead and let me go

Elbow
11-28-2009, 06:56 AM
I don't feel like reading this whole thread because most people on this site are cop haters because they are punk bitches.

My dad is a Cherokee county cop and most likely if a cop was doing a 3 point turn (not a u-turn dumbfuck) in the middle of the road he was probably responding to a call.

And you being an asshat got what you deserved.

No, most cops are punk ass bitches.

quickdodge®
11-28-2009, 07:12 AM
No, most cops are punk ass bitches.

That's weird because I've been driving before most of you people were born. Probably had more tickets before y'all were born than most of you have now, lolol. Out of all my run-ins with LEOs, I've never met one of theses "punk ass bitches." I've never met a cop who wasn't doing his job. Never been pulled over for something i DIDN'T do. Guess I've just been lucky. Later, QD.

97_c1vic
11-28-2009, 07:19 AM
But if he was on a call, wouldn't the call be more important to go to then to pull someone over for honking their horn?

Jiggity96
11-28-2009, 07:33 AM
But if he was on a call, wouldn't the call be more important to go to then to pull someone over for honking their horn?

two people tryin to teach one another a lesson
and johnny law won get used to it

Firefightin_tC
11-28-2009, 09:55 AM
That's weird because I've been driving before most of you people were born. Probably had more tickets before y'all were born than most of you have now, lolol. Out of all my run-ins with LEOs, I've never met one of theses "punk ass bitches." I've never met a cop who wasn't doing his job. Never been pulled over for something i DIDN'T do. Guess I've just been lucky. Later, QD.

There's QD!

RL...
11-28-2009, 01:52 PM

I have had some asshole cops and some nice ones, but the times I have had the assholes outnumber the nice ones I've had, and I have had a lot of tickets, probably more than you. lol It's one thing for a cop to say here's your speeding ticket, slow it down and have a nice day; I have no problem with that. My problem is with cops who act like assholes. You don't have to kiss my ass while you give me a ticket but you also don't have to act like a complete douchebag because they know we can't do anything to them. Also, speaking from personal experience, I've been pulled over hanging out with different types of people, and I will say down here in the south the color of your skin makes a big difference in how they treat you.

RL...
11-28-2009, 01:53 PM
There's QD!

you should say "no homo" after things like that, because well, you know

Firefightin_tC
11-28-2009, 01:58 PM
you should say "no homo" after things like that, because well, you know

Well, please inform me how "There's QD" sounds remotely homo.

Please, professor educate me.

Me86Rob
11-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Well, please inform me how "There's QD" sounds remotely homo.

Please, professor educate me.
it doesnt. this guy is just so jumpy about ppl finding out he is a fag, he says no homo after pretty much every statement he makes

quickdodge®
11-28-2009, 03:00 PM
probably more than you. lol

I certainly doubt that.

It's one thing for a cop to say here's your speeding ticket, slow it down and have a nice day; I have no problem with that. My problem is with cops who act like assholes. You don't have to kiss my ass while you give me a ticket but you also don't have to act like a complete douchebag because they know we can't do anything to them. Also, speaking from personal experience, I've been pulled over hanging out with different types of people, and I will say down here in the south the color of your skin makes a big difference in how they treat you.

As I've said before, it's all in your attitude as well. I've never shown anything less than respect. And genuine respect at that. The last time I was arrested, I had to be transported from Rockdale County to Walton County. And from one Walton Co. car to another. When I was being switched between RC and WC, they let me stand outside with them and all three of us were cutting up. Let me call home from my cellphone and he even talked to my wife to let her know what was going on and that she could meet us down there to get me on out. When I went from one WC car to the other, the first deputy told the second one if he wouldn't get in trouble, he wouldn't even handcuff me.

I think most of the people that get on here saying that they get treated like shit from cops don't really tell the entire story. I think they make it look like they weren't in the wrong. Later, QD.

Julio
11-28-2009, 05:39 PM
That was a BS ticket for the horn.. I honked the horn on a cop once for not going on a green light.. After I honked he took of like a bat out of hell.. I was like wtf..

quickdodge®
11-28-2009, 05:42 PM
That was a BS ticket for the horn.. I honked the horn on a cop once for not going on a green light.. After I honked he took of like a bat out of hell.. I was like wtf..

Remember though, Julio, we only know what the OP posted. Embellished stories run rampant on here, you know. Lolol. Later, QD.

Julio
11-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Remember though, Julio, we only know what the OP posted. Embellished stories run rampant on here, you know. Lolol. Later, QD.

good point. :goodjob:

patrick4588
11-28-2009, 06:40 PM
right and just because you supeona it doesnt mean your going to get it. my best friend was a CJ at UGA. and worked for the DEA i think he would know. they are NOT public record.

seriously? can you read? or are you just stupid? you keep saying you know someone and thats how you know you are right. look dude, this is the law. i am quoting it for you. This IS the law. you cant argue when its right here.

Open Records Act from the Georgia Secretary of State:
http://sos.georgia.gov/archives/who_...t.htm#50-18-72 (http://sos.georgia.gov/archives/who_are_we/rims/best_practices_resources/open_records_act.htm#50-18-72)

50-18-70.

(a) As used in this article, the term "public records" shall mean all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, computer based or generated information, or similar material prepared and maintained or received in the course of the operation of a public office or agency. "Public records" shall also mean such items received or maintained by a private person or entity on behalf of a public office or agency which are not otherwise subject to protection from disclosure.

speedminded
11-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I certainly doubt that.

As I've said before, it's all in your attitude as well. I've never shown anything less than respect. And genuine respect at that. The last time I was arrested, I had to be transported from Rockdale County to Walton County. And from one Walton Co. car to another. When I was being switched between RC and WC, they let me stand outside with them and all three of us were cutting up. Let me call home from my cellphone and he even talked to my wife to let her know what was going on and that she could meet us down there to get me on out. When I went from one WC car to the other, the first deputy told the second one if he wouldn't get in trouble, he wouldn't even handcuff me.

I think most of the people that get on here saying that they get treated like shit from cops don't really tell the entire story. I think they make it look like they weren't in the wrong. Later, QD.Bingo. I've been wrongly accused of charges, I've had mistaken identity against me ending in a full felony stop pulled over by 12-14+ cars with guns drawn, been detained multiple times while they're trying to figure out something to give me when I technically didn't break any laws, had an officer slam my door on me after lying about my tag light being out, been pulled over and accused of driving under the influence because I was dodging pot holes, popped for racing and let go, searched an infinite amount of times, I've stood on the side of the road yelling face to face one on one with an officer like a coach vs. umpire after he acted as if religious ethics overrode state code during a funeral procession...I simply said lets continue this discussion when his supervisor arrives and see how the conversation ends. He immediately sent me on my way.

My demeanor and calmness in emergency situations has also allowed dispatch to put me directly through to officers after calling in a driver for wreckless driving possibly under the influence once and a hit and run another time. Stating the speed and exact location until they arrived both times. Nothing better than telling an officer I'm approaching 75 mph in a 45 while following a van that just ran a car off the road and he say, "It's alright, just keep informing of it's location." I'm sure it helped that they had multiple calls and I was the only person traveling the same direction as the suspect.

I've been pulled over countless times for countless reasons but how they treat you normally depends on your attitude when they walk up and your driving record after they run it. If it's a congested or higher speed road it also tends to help being conscious of where and how you pull over enabling everyone to be safely off the road. If they don't bring it up make it a point that you consciously made the effort.

babygurl
11-28-2009, 10:17 PM
People amaze me. I have family members who are cops, and I know cops can be jerks. Some just are born that way. They have a stick up their ass. But that doesnt go to say they dont do a good job. Thos asshole you speak of do a good job. There a select few whom, are over the top, and fuck up like everyone else does.

When it comes to an officer responding to a call, you have a time frame you have to get there in. I work for a 911 agency and know the SOG, and SOPS, of the county I work in. I believe the OP is in the wrong, you were following to close, if you werent following to close you wouldnt have almost t boned him. If I were the cop I would have given you a ticket for that, and impeding the flow of traffic. And because of your attitude probably taken your ass to jail. I wouldnt worry about the petty shit he wrote you a ticket for. He honestly was doing you a favor, because you broke the law.

The way I take the story is the guy started to do a U-Turn, and turned on his lights, and you honked at him. So yeah I would have pulled you over too. Cause believe it or not cops and drivers as well should be trained to watch all around them when they are driving, that means checking the review mirror every 3-4 seconds, while crusing down the highway going 50 miles and hour, 1 car length behind another car.

I have been pulled over by Hall County SO, I was test driving a car, on Browns Bridge Rd. I was doing say 85 ina 35, and the car had no dealer tag on it. They thought I stole the car, the cop told me, I looked over in their direction and hit the gas. I told him I was sorry, and wasnt used to the power the car had. I didnt see him, and explain I was test driving the car, about to purchase it. I was calm and nice. Responsive to his questions, and walked away with a warning. However, if my attitude would have been like yours, I would have ended up in jail. So it all starts with your attitude.

Do you realize the attitude and the way you talked to the officer, could have landed you in jail for obstruction of an officer?

Geeze kid you got a lot to learn.

And I agree with QD. I havent met any "asshole out of control cops"...and probably had way more tickets then he has.

D3UC3S
11-28-2009, 10:52 PM
I have had some asshole cops and some nice ones, but the times I have had the assholes outnumber the nice ones I've had, and I have had a lot of tickets, probably more than you. lol It's one thing for a cop to say here's your speeding ticket, slow it down and have a nice day; I have no problem with that. My problem is with cops who act like assholes. You don't have to kiss my ass while you give me a ticket but you also don't have to act like a complete douchebag because they know we can't do anything to them. Also, speaking from personal experience, I've been pulled over hanging out with different types of people, and I will say down here in the south the color of your skin makes a big difference in how they treat you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOOL

your a fucking joke kid....ur trying to match experience with Father Time here....

once again....

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololoololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololo