PDA

View Full Version : Random How did she turn into the weird ass freak she is today?

YoTa_BoX
11-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Before she was Lady Gaga.She was pretty being a brunet.

http://www.wimp.com/ladygaga/

sikfricks
11-24-2009, 06:38 PM
damn she was hot

JJSPEC Racing
11-24-2009, 07:15 PM
She has some good musical talent too.

GAtegs
11-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Money/fame/boredom.

Greddypacked
11-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Before she was Lady Gaga.She was pretty being a brunet.

http://www.wimp.com/ladygaga/

Responding to the title... it's hollywood. Either she chose that route in her being an artist and image or her record label did. Some record labels do change their image like that to sell more records and get more attention... though some artists dont go for it and do their own thang.

jdm eg6
11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
she wasssss hot back then now she uglyyyy

bodhi
11-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Say what you want, but if I was a chick who had musical talent, but didn't have a record lable sponsoring me I too would go with their decision.
Money comes with a price.
One can only hope to be performing with a weird art type of style--and a twisted looking costume-rolling around in a pool of blood while breaking bottles on a piano in front of a crowd of spectators...

You know, now that I wrote it down it doesn't sound so great... never mind.

ATL_e92
11-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Say what you want, but if I was a chick who had musical talent, but didn't have a record lable sponsoring me I too would go with their decision.
One can only hope to be performing with a weird art type of style--and a twisted looking costume-rolling around in a pool of blood while breaking bottles on a piano in front of a crowd of spectators...

that last part sounds like your talking about marilyn manson and not lady gaga!!!
and i agree with you greedypacked.
and i think she looks much better in that vid then she does now.

ATL_EG
11-28-2009, 02:29 PM
if she didn't have a weiner i'd totally beat

GSRtegŪ
11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
She looks better in the vid

jdm eg6
11-28-2009, 05:34 PM

:cheers:true but she looked hot back then.. but now:lmfao::lmfao:

G'd[UP]
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
she really has a weiner???

oneSLOWex
12-04-2009, 10:02 AM
LADY GAGA HAS A PENOR!