PDA

View Full Version : Misc intervention?

volk_ef9
11-24-2009, 02:50 AM
did anyone see that episode of the girl getting blitzed on dusters? that shit was hilarious. i was playing UFC and decided to watch some tv while i ate and flip it from HDMI and thats what was on. its not really funny, but it was at the same time.

Total_Blender
11-24-2009, 05:28 AM
did anyone see that episode of the girl getting blitzed on dusters? that shit was hilarious. i was playing UFC and decided to watch some tv while i ate and flip it from HDMI and thats what was on. its not really funny, but it was at the same time.

The best one I have seen was the one with the lady who was a gambling addict. She gets up in the morning and tells her kid "hey son, you wanna go see the ponies" and then spends all day at the horse track. When the races are over she stays 2 hours after betting on races on closed-circuit TV at other tracks... she makes a scene when they are trying to close and they ask her to leave. :screwy:

Then she goes to "high stakes Bingo"... which is the same as regular Bingo except people smoke more and you lose more money. She's playing like 15 Bingo cards and she's buying scratch off lotto tickets from a guy walking up and down the aisles. :crazy:

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2009, 07:42 AM

We watched that episode last night. Fucked up shit. We watched the episode before that with the guy that drank 1/2 gallon of alcohol a day. He even went to the hospital and they showed him filling up a styrofoam cup full of hand sanitizer because its main ingredient is alcohol and he just drank it. Later, QD.

Total_Blender
11-24-2009, 08:51 AM
What are "dusters"? I don't think that was on the streets when I was a young'un.

RedGTS
11-24-2009, 08:51 AM
My favorite show, and that was indeed the best episode

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2009, 10:34 AM
What are "dusters"? I don't think that was on the streets when I was a young'un.

Same thing as huffing. The girl was buying 10 cans of canned air for dusting computers and inhaling all of them a day. Later, QD.

Justin.
11-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Saw both of those episodes last night...

Girl doesn't even wait to get home, she starts right up huffing that shit in the car.

volk_ef9
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
im pretty sure hand sanitizer has to taste like shit, i would deffinatly say that dude has a problem.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2009, 03:28 PM
im pretty sure hand sanitizer has to taste like shit, i would deffinatly say that dude has a problem.

He filled his cup up and then added water and stirred. It started foaming a little and he commented that it looked like a cappuccino. He drank it and said it wasn't too bad. Later, QD.

EL42
12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Same thing as huffing. The girl was buying 10 cans of canned air for dusting computers and inhaling all of them a day. Later, QD.
i think that's one of the things Steve-O from jack-ass was doin. that's crazy.

Quickfeet
12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I liked the one with the tree cutter guy who did meth. That one was interesting because he did it with his kids around and hearing them tell him to quit didnt help at all.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 01:24 PM
^^^ Yeah, that's fucked up. This show is crazy to watch because of actually seeing the people do this shit. It makes me realize how good my life really is...even when it doesn't seem so good. Later, QD.

MidLifeCrisis
12-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I had to stop watching this show, its truly depressing once it hits too close to home.

japan4racing
12-05-2009, 10:42 PM
i had my dvr set-up to record this shit and i got tired of deleting a million episodes a day..then i changed it to only new episodes and i just cant watch it anymore....obsessed and hoarders are way better shows.

ATL_EG
12-06-2009, 07:26 PM
i think that's one of the things Steve-O from jack-ass was doin. that's crazy.

steve-o's big thing was nitrous, which is an actual anesthetic, whereas "duster" just deprives the brain of oxygen.

SL33P3R
12-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Call me a pussy, but this show actually is extremely sad to me. That people have to be so dependant on all that shit.