PDA

View Full Version : THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING JOKE...

BABY J
11-23-2009, 02:43 PM
And we're off to the races...

BBS...anything else is a joke.
:

The thing is that BMW is a joke.
Porsche is real.
:

Was that a joke or are you really gay wanting to come over?
:

LMFAO fuck yeah.Coolcat is seriously the only IA poster who truly brings the lol'ing to life. Everyone else is a washed up JOKE. Come to Athens hoodrat. Next meet, cum.
:

I've been to jail once. I was in there for a little over a day and do NOT want to go back. This was just county jail too in the nicest block. It was far from a nice shelter. The food was a joke, I didn't even eat it. Even then I saw tons of fights and people just trying to fight you for no reason. We did have TV where I was, but like I said it was county and a nice block. However you don't choose what to watch. Nothing violent is shown and nothing with any type of sexual scenes lol. Toilets are in the open, showers are in the open, is that really a nice place to be?

:

What's wrong with being a gay or lesbo? Lesbos are perfectly fine. Gay as long as you keep the touching behind closed doors. I voted for Obama, everyone else is a complete joke.
:

LMFAO!! You're a complete joke.
:

Anyone else find it a joke?

This track pissed me off so bad I forgot it was even this weekend, nor did I care to watch it. It seemed like a random demo event or something, it looked like a hyped up kart track.

There are barely any real tracks left and they're trying to take Spa too.
:

Anyone here ever or is racing karts?

The WKA races are at Road Atlanta this weekend, as usual it always makes me want a kart again.

I've ran quite a few, scariest was when I got to do some laps in a superkart, never raced one though, just during a "track day" for karting. Those are no joke.
:
Of course, our cour system is a joke: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261319
:
Some people are just jokes : http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38459837&postcount=95
:

LMFAO is this a joke? ANSWER ME OP.
:

GO FLORIDA.

GEORGIA IS A COMPLETE JOKE.
:

Says the real joke.
:

LOLOL good luck winning DIME from them, been there done that MANY times, I quit using them a long time ago, they are a complete joke.
:

Yeah just to clarify the CAR I like, the wheels and stance is what makes it a joke.
:

The peoples station?!

WHAT THE HELL?! They're a joke anyway.
:

I'm experienced and have a valid argument. Ziptied is a joke.

:

Today I learned the P1 Acura is stupid fast, the Oreca is here to impress, the GT2 Panoz isn't a joke, and the Audi's smell like diesel trucks.

Peugeot didn't go out.
:

LMFAO really????????? Looks like a complete joke.
:

The body follows many of the same characteristics of a modern DTM car, plus it goes like hell, I will get the video, it's no joke.
:

LMFAO that's hilarious, BMW saying game over to themselves! BWUAHAHAHAH

(BMW's F1 team is a joke, and now quit for those who don't know.)
:

This got interesting.

For one, I am not from GA, just to get that out there lol.

I don't know anyone who got their FIA license from a few SCCA races and now get paid if that's what was meant.

I think pro racing is any form of motorsport with corportate sponsors and big wallets. I think Koni Challenge is a mix, and at the tip. ALMS, Grand Am, NASCAR, etc. That to me is pro motorsport, I consider SPEED WC to be semi pro, in the huge picture I would call it pro, but if we are going to be all technical and all...

Ken Block is a joke, the people who made the videos should get the attention, the driving is just as good as any mad tyght dorifto or amateur rally driver.

I consider BTCC, WTCC, V8, DTM, etc to be pro, half of the drivers are paid to be racing, many are well known over there, and because of that it's a professional series. If there are a lot of paid drivers, it's not amateur racing anymore.

:

Sure as long as you don't say anything as a joke...

Build your own kit, cheaper, and run the MS PNP.
:

SMART cars are actually some of the safest cars on the road...no joke.
:

Yeah, the AV6 ain't no dad gum joke no uh.

BTW I will be in a blank shirt, brownish color maybe, driving a Cervix.

^^ Hmm... WTF is a "blank" shirt??? invisishirt??? A shirt w/ no lettering? :thinking:
:

From a business viewpoint? New GTR, develop things for it, and R&D.

I'll be the driver for free, and if I don't win, you can have my car. (no joke)
:

Good, don't lol.

Cuscos are a joke, not legal in ANY type of motorsport for a reason.

Sorry to thread jack.

I say stock S2K wheel if the interior is stock, I like those stock wheels.
:

Yeah their safety standards are a joke, like allowing a Cusco cage or something. You know bolt in cages were allowed here up until like two years ago right? I know classes over there, but there are tons of different series like here, and this one is obviously for moron ricers. Are they even running wheel to wheel? I highly doubt ANYONE allowing un caged cars to RACE except for time trials and such. EVERYWHERE else in the world a stock class still requires a cage, that's not a mod...
:

LMFAO THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE, I just saw one of these, biggest POS you can buy, total junk. Why would you buy this? It's as fast as a pocketbike.
:

Everyone thinks I am a joke...LOL..yeah those who don't know me? Funny pussy boy, you owned lame ass cars like a rotary Porsche who the fuck wants that?

:

ANY stock Miata is slow lol, even a MSM is slow as balls for a turbo'd car. Feels like a joke. They look good but stock are just ew.
:

LOL gangs are for pussy boys with no daddy who are scared so need tons of people to "get their back" they are a joke.
:

My dad didn't buy me a Miata, or any car?? LOL. Learn to take a joke. Nobody cares what their dad buys them. You own a Civic, I own a Miata, both have negative stereotypes so...
:

LMFAO WTF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND JOKE
:
And of course, e-marriages are a joke : http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37454099&postcount=506
:

I bet that wasn't even a joke
:

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................this HAS to be a joke.........
:

Those roll bars were a deadly joke back in the day
:

I bet that's not even a joke lol
:

...........was that a joke?
:

That's my ad and it's not a joke it's for a low cost insurance company
:

ok, no cleanin for me my degreaser is frozen...no joke lol
:

i doubt it i have seen that car before as a joke
:

Funniest guy on IA --- so full of jokes.

HypnoToad
11-23-2009, 02:45 PM
oh my

Revmaynard
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
simontibbett is a joke.

goi_ek
11-23-2009, 02:48 PM
:couch::own3d:

BABY J
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM
simontibbett is a joke.

I disagree. Post your evidence.

Jason..
11-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow that took a long time to do lol.

BABY J
11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Wow that took a long time to do lol.

Was that a joke? B/c if not it doesn't belong here.

Elbow
11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
LMFAO god damn if took a long time before someone called this out.

Glade
11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
you're joking right?

jhadleyh
11-23-2009, 02:58 PM
is this a joke

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Only joke in here is the OP.

csmiths
11-23-2009, 03:07 PM
this has to be a joke

BluesClues
11-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow, okay :thinking:
So the moral of the story is dude says joke a lot? So therefore, making him a joke? Please correct me if I'm wrong

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:08 PM
So the moral of the story is dude says joke a lot? So therefore, making him a joke? Please correct me if I'm wrong

That joke went RIGHT over your head huh?:D

BluesClues
11-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm not in a JOKE mood

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:15 PM

Moral of the story say the same word everyday and see if someone notices.

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm not in a JOKE mood

Then you better ease on outta here... this thread is a joke.

roxie911
11-23-2009, 03:17 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Wow...

Jason..
Moral of the story say the same word everyday and see if someone notices.
Nice so you win right?Or is this a joke?

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Overyourhead.jpg

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Nice so you win right?Or is this a joke?

What's the joke? You're the joke? Win what? The joke?

JITB
11-23-2009, 03:21 PM
lol

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:21 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Overyourhead.jpg

LMFAO!!!:D

Jason..
11-23-2009, 03:23 PM
What's the joke? You're the joke? Win what? The joke?
Joke

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Joke

At least in my sig I'm not riding a 50cc moped sport bike doing a wheelie my paralyzed cousin with down syndrome could do.

quickdodge®
11-23-2009, 03:25 PM
So therefore, making him a joke?

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Gladly. If you'll reread the title of the thread, you'll notice that the words that comprise it are as follows: This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke. The words not-quoted by the author of this thread were And, we're, off, to, the and races.... From there on out, you'll see that the remainder of the opening post was filled out by quotes from another member of the site. Nowhere in the thread author's post did he make mention that the man being quoted was a joke. The words This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke, when correctly put together, form the following sentence, This thread is a fucking joke, where the word thread is the direct object of NOT the member himself, but of the subject of the sentence....thread. This would denote that not only was he NOT referring to the member as being a joke or any of the quotes that the author posted as being jokes, but that the thread started by the author is actually the joke. Anything you picked up on aside from that is from your conclusions and is simply not relative to this and what you asked. I hope my correction was able to help you see where this thread actually is not the assumption that you thought it was. Later, QD.

Echonova
11-23-2009, 03:26 PM
At least in my sig I'm not riding a 50cc moped sport bike doing a wheelie my paralyzed cousin with down syndrome could do.I have never seen Rusty ride a bike.

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Gladly. If you'll reread the title of the thread, you'll notice that the words that comprise it are as follows: This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke. The words not-quoted by the author of this thread were And, we're, off, to, the and races.... From there on out, you'll see that the remainder of the opening post was filled out by quotes from another member of the site. Nowhere in the thread author's post did he make mention that the man being quoted was a joke. The words This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke, when correctly put together, form the following sentence, This thread is a fucking joke, where the word thread is the direct object of NOT the member himself, but of the subject of the sentence....thread. This would denote that not only was he NOT referring to the member as being a joke or any of the quotes that the author posted as being jokes, but that the thread started by the author is actually the joke. Anything you picked up on aside from that is from your conclusions and iss simply not relative to this and what you asked. I hope my correction was able to help you see where this thread actually is not the assumption that you thought it was. Later, QD.

:eek:

Elbow
I have never seen Rusty ride a bike.

He crashed after he tried a stoppie. Hasn't since.

jhadleyh
JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKEJOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:30 PM
...JOKEJOKE

U ran 2 of your jokes together here. Just sayin. A joke is much different than a jokejoke - affectionally called a "jokey joke". Gotta be careful sir.

jhadleyh
11-23-2009, 03:32 PM
U ran 2 of your jokes together here. Just sayin. A joke is much different than a jokejoke - affectionally called a "jokey joke". Gotta be careful sir.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IT WAS ONLY A JOKE

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:35 PM
This thread had potential but went downhill fast.

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm... you're forgiven, but I see it happening again. This may be due to an internet display rule or a parameter in the forum software.

I know what you mean though - and we will disregard it since you ALMOST have posted more jokes than Mr. Tibbett.

BABY J
11-23-2009, 03:36 PM
This thread had potential but went downhill fast.

Joke's on you kid. It's very much still in the game.

Elbow
11-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Joke's on you kid. It's very much still in the game.

Didn't explode, so nah, game over.

You're a joke.

BABY J
11-23-2009, 04:37 PM

You're a joke.

What the FUCK would you know about jokes?

wait...

NVM.

BABY J
11-24-2009, 12:15 PM
:D
Gladly. If you'll reread the title of the thread, you'll notice that the words that comprise it are as follows: This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke. The words not-quoted by the author of this thread were And, we're, off, to, the and races.... From there on out, you'll see that the remainder of the opening post was filled out by quotes from another member of the site. Nowhere in the thread author's post did he make mention that the man being quoted was a joke. The words This, thread, is, a, fucking and joke, when correctly put together, form the following sentence, This thread is a fucking joke, where the word thread is the direct object of NOT the member himself, but of the subject of the sentence....thread. This would denote that not only was he NOT referring to the member as being a joke or any of the quotes that the author posted as being jokes, but that the thread started by the author is actually the joke. Anything you picked up on aside from that is from your conclusions and is simply not relative to this and what you asked. I hope my correction was able to help you see where this thread actually is not the assumption that you thought it was. Later, QD.

LOL. QD you're stupid as hail. LOL.

BKgen®
11-24-2009, 12:22 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47/cats/1156026729475wy5.jpg

Tracy
11-24-2009, 12:28 PM
http://giftchooser.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/20080328-joke-desk-block.jpg

mchschase27
11-24-2009, 12:36 PM

You're a joke.

Your mom is a joke.

ahmonrah
11-24-2009, 06:58 PM

:D

LOL. QD you're stupid as hail. LOL. hense, the joke....

but why did this dude pop into my head as i read QD's blurb of clarification for the slow?
http://www.coconut-hut.co.uk/acatalog/captain_jack_sparrow.jpg

BluesClues
11-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Nice tag :rolleyes:

BABY J
11-24-2009, 08:19 PM

LOL - who did that?

ahmonrah
11-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks princess.....glad you like it.

BABY J
12-01-2009, 12:47 PM
^^ always joking.

JDMbabe
12-01-2009, 01:02 PM
my goodness...

TheChosenOne
12-01-2009, 03:17 PM
I know what isn't a joke... the pure effort put into making this thread. Bravo. :goodjob:

xxbckiexx
12-01-2009, 03:41 PM
LMFAO OMFG. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE? WHAT A TOOL! THAT'S ALL HE CAN SAY!

blaknoize
12-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Joke mode?

Elbow
12-01-2009, 05:19 PM
LMFAO OMFG. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE? WHAT A TOOL! THAT'S ALL HE CAN SAY!

Says the boy who loves typing in all caps.

VooDooXII
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Okay "joke" doesn't even look like an English word anymore because I've read it so many times.

thecrazyone
12-01-2009, 09:59 PM
that kid is a joke

BABY J
12-15-2009, 07:39 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2064/2278193891_37d4a212f1_o.png

PSINXS
12-15-2009, 07:43 PM
LOLOLOLOL best thread evar

Elbow
12-15-2009, 07:47 PM
that kid is a joke