PDA

View Full Version : finally got it "Pics huge sorry"

Tank
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM
my 1jzgte motor and tranny came in today i thought i would share some pics with yall oh and if anyone has has any info on this kind of swap let me know i have a 94 toyota supra im goin NA automatic to twin turbo Manuel

sorrry for the huge pics im in a hurry

Tank
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM
oh if anyones knows any shops that powder coats well or chromes let me know that also

rolling_trip
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
these do powder coat as well as a lot more.

http://www.procryo.com/CERAMIC.html

The Ren
10-20-2005, 02:31 PM
so when are you ganna get to hang out and talk.. I've also been waiting for Mr topsecret 2jz to come hang out with me so i can get a better look at his whip but hes too pussy...

Tank
10-20-2005, 02:36 PM
ive been up at pleasant hill for the last 2 weeknds straigh ill probrably be up that way this weekend also just let me know when and where and il come through princess

The Ren
10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
ive been up at pleasant hill for the last 2 weeknds straigh ill probrably be up that way this weekend also just let me know when and where and il come through princess
Schweet... I wont be around this weekend.. Ill be in The boro... My alma maters homecoming.. and one of my best girl friends is nominated for homecoming queen so... But it was good meeting you at the shootout and the supra looks hot

Tank
10-20-2005, 03:16 PM
i live in jonesboro if thats where your talking about and maye next time then