PDA

View Full Version : HON office desk

wwli
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
HON L-Shaped Desk

With 3/4 Height Pedestals, 72" x 84", 38000 Series, Mahogany/Charcoal

Designer looks and sturdy construction come together to give you a solution that is image-conscious, yet practical. These best-selling desks are made of easy-care, durable steel, with an upscale design suitable for high-traffic environments.

Hon items included in this modular (assembly needed):

HON38294LNS: Left Pedestal Desk, 72"W x 36"D x 29-1/2"H
HON38215RNS: Right Pedestal Return, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H

Features:

User-friendly radius edge on front and rear edges.
Full height end panels.
Full height modesty panel on Right, 3/4 height modesty panel on Left.
Color of pulls and grommets match paint selection.
Sturdy steel over honeycomb composite tops are 20% lighter and have double the deflection resistance of particleboard tops.
Pedestals include one box drawer and one file drawer.
High-sided file drawers accept hanging files without hangrails and include a spring loaded follower block.
Full extension triple-tied cradles on file drawers for full access to interior contents.
3/4 extension box drawers feature double walled construction for long life.
Equipped with HON "One Key" interchangeable lock core.
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
Have a total of 3 in excellent condition. They come disassembled for easy delivery and set-up.

Looking for $600 each or $1500 for all 3(FYI new they are $1200+ each), I can help with set-up but don't have a car big enough for delivery.

Text me at 786-942-1528 if interested

wwli
11-24-2009, 09:25 PM
These are great desks people, very easy to set up plus they are light and constructed out of steel.
I will be throwing in a free carpet protector per desk.
Just need the money so I can buy a CRX so help me out.

wwli
12-07-2009, 01:00 PM
aint' nobody need some beautiful desks?? Good quality stuff here....help me out so I can get a CRX yo.

I'll throw in the Logitech speakers that I have as well as the carpet protectors you see in the pic, I have 4 left(not the cheap stuff the thick heavy duty ones).

SKUNK2GUY
12-13-2009, 08:51 PM
GLWS! wish i had space for a desk this big

wwli
12-14-2009, 07:33 AM
It's actually a really good size and not like gigantic big. Since this is an L desk it saves alot of space at the same time help you organize everything.

Even thought this is more of a business function it's great for the home as well. At the price that I am selling this for it's like big time lose to me because of how much it costed me originally.