11-22-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.mininova.org/tor/3177097

:bump:

Revmaynard
11-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Woot.

ironchef
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
650+k/s download speed, hooray! About to start watching.

Revmaynard
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM
I forgot to start the download for a good while. lol But I'm downloading around 150k/s

EJ25RUN
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM
you beat me to it.

Feels nice not being the only one getting the link to the site.

Sol-Badguy
11-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Awesome. Downloading now.

ironchef
11-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Good ep overall. The electric car testing scenes were hilarious. And that R8 V10, :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

cjhutch
11-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Crash test sequence was comedy gold. Clarkson is starting to reveal his bias against American cars again. That ZR1 spanked the Audi R8 V10 and then he comes up with some excuse. That lap was in the damp and the Audi has AWD and it was still beat by over a second.

HarietTubgrl
11-22-2009, 07:49 PM
he comes up with excuses all the time. he's still hilarious though. i've been getting all the old episodes from finalgear.com :goodjob:

NewGen33
11-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Just watching it on a website not downloading anymore. Thanks for the reminder.

EJ25RUN
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM
So earlier today, my youtube subscription on Autocar's page gave me a very unusual car review but i waited to see it.

Yes, after watching the episode, here is Autocar's actual review of the
Top Gear Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfNfwNWWphI

VooDooXII
11-22-2009, 11:05 PM
TUO KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Me86Rob
11-23-2009, 12:53 AM
shit last week i was downloading at 1mb/s now im struggling to get 1/10 that

Sol-Badguy
11-23-2009, 01:56 AM
Mine just finished. ^_^

JITB
11-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Crash test sequence was comedy gold. Clarkson is starting to reveal his bias against American cars again. That ZR1 spanked the Audi R8 V10 and then he comes up with some excuse. That lap was in the damp and the Audi has AWD and it was still beat by over a second.

I dont believe it.. its true.. the Zr1 is a 700hp Rwd 2 door coupe..and it is very lightweight like all vettes. And has minimal stability electronics. it will be a very difficult car to get optimal performance out of for the regular or above normal driver like JC said. But he concluded on stating that..and he has always talked good about the corvettes...last year he loved the Zr1.

BKgen®
11-23-2009, 06:44 AM
I just about fell out of my chair when Jezza pressed the "retard" button to call Richard. :lmfao:

Great episode. One of the funniest I've seen.

cjhutch
11-23-2009, 09:23 AM
I dont believe it.. its true.. the Zr1 is a 700hp Rwd 2 door coupe..and it is very lightweight like all vettes. And has minimal stability electronics. it will be a very difficult car to get optimal performance out of for the regular or above normal driver like JC said. But he concluded on stating that..and he has always talked good about the corvettes...last year he loved the Zr1.

My point is all of their cars are driven by the same person on the track. Of course the average driver couldn't post those lap times in a ZR1, neither could they do the same in the R8. The caveat at the end was not necessary.

oneSLOWex
11-23-2009, 09:29 AM
AHHHH thank you!

i tried streaming it....but every legit website I found is in TERRIBLE quality

VooDooXII
11-23-2009, 09:59 AM

Yea, I'd really like to see what sort of time the ZR1 would've posted on a dry track. Don't they subtract four seconds as an estimate? That would've put it up near the Ascari, Koenigsegg, and even the Gumpert.

Also...I've never found a chassis to be such a piece of engineering beauty as it is in the Chimaera. I was surprised to find that it was a body-on-frame car. Anyone know what that other little purple car was that they were looking at before "Geoff" rolled out of the shop?

EJ25RUN
11-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Yea, I'd really like to see what sort of time the ZR1 would've posted on a dry track. Don't they subtract four seconds as an estimate? That would've put it up near the Ascari, Koenigsegg, and even the Gumpert.

Also...I've never found a chassis to be such a piece of engineering beauty as it is in the Chimaera. I was surprised to find that it was a body-on-frame car. Anyone know what that other little purple car was that they were looking at before "Geoff" rolled out of the shop?

OOh. That's what i forgot to check for.

Its probably on Finalgear right now.

JITB
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
My point is all of their cars are driven by the same person on the track. Of course the average driver couldn't post those lap times in a ZR1, neither could they do the same in the R8. The caveat at the end was not necessary.

i mean its the truth. it does take more sk ill from a better driver to put up decent times in a car like that. Over a AWD mid engine car. regardless of who made it. Just like the GTR vs. zr1 debate. Im sure if and when the acr viper is on TG.. RC will love it.

VooDooXII
11-23-2009, 10:14 PM
i mean its the truth. it does take more sk ill from a better driver to put up decent times in a car like that. Over a AWD mid engine car. regardless of who made it. Just like the GTR vs. zr1 debate. Im sure if and when the acr viper is on TG.. RC will love it.

I'm surprised the Viper ACR hasn't been on there yet...and I'm really waiting to see the Mosler MT900. That car is built in the U.K. after all. I'm sure that car would set some ridiculous lap times.