PDA

View Full Version : ls swap clutch problem

honda001
11-22-2009, 01:05 PM
i cant seem to bleed my clutch i got a ls in a ej i thought it was the slave cylinder so i bought a new one put it on, fluid runs through it, i've bled it but the clutch pedal still gets no pressure at all anyone might know what the problem might b?

also when i pump the clutch pedal the slave cylinder/throwout bearing does not pump

Barefoot
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
i cant seem to bleed my clutch i got a ls in a ej i thought it was the slave cylinder so i bought a new one put it on, fluid runs through it, i've bled it but the clutch pedal still gets no pressure at all anyone might know what the problem might b?

also when i pump the clutch pedal the slave cylinder/throwout bearing does not pumpeither there is a lot of air in the lines. u are doing it wrong or u got a failing component.

RBS
11-22-2009, 01:45 PM
i think your bleeding it wrong..

punkr6
11-22-2009, 01:45 PM
either there is a lot of air in the lines. u are doing it wrong or u got a failing component.

x2

TommyD1919
11-22-2009, 05:32 PM
these are usually easy to bleed, the accord/prelude can be a bitch sometimes but the civic/integra usually easy... You need to make sure that the clutch master cylinder isn't the problem, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are doing it correctly.

hondaxpurt
11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
the key is to tighten the bleeder BEFORE you release the pedal...just a thought. :hump: