PDA

View Full Version : Sports UGA FANS

B00STedSvT
11-21-2009, 10:14 PM
IS JOE COX FUCKING SERIOUS? WHAT THE FUCK MAN... I HOPE HE TEARS SOMETHING DURING THE OFF SEASON AND UGA FINDS A QB THAT'S ACTUALLY WORTH A SHIT.

Slomaro Z28
11-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Over the past 2 weeks I have felt that way about Matt Ryan, but I think he's just in a slump.

Don't know how Cox ever got that spot.

B00STedSvT
11-21-2009, 10:22 PM
PICKED OFF AGAIN... COX LOST THE GAME FOR UGA AFTER GIVEN AT LEAST 4 CHANCES TO TURN THE TIDES AROUND.. I HOPE MARK RICHT TIES HIM TO A LOCKER AND LETS THE ENTIRE 1ST STRING TAKE TURNS KICKING HIM IN HIS PANSY ASS.

con
11-21-2009, 10:25 PM
there was a reason this kid has been on the bench for four years. guess he was the best they had to offer though. not entirely his fault, it's a team sport.

B00STedSvT
11-21-2009, 10:29 PM
not entirely his fault, it's a team sport.THE TEAM DIDN'T THROW IT TO THE FATTEST SHORTEST FUCKING LINEMAN ON THE OTHER TEAM TO AVOID A SACK.. THE TEAM DIDN'T FUMBLE 4 TIMES BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.. THE TEAM NEVER SUCKED THIS HARD UNTIL THIS LITTLE RED HEADED PANSY BOY BECAME QB.. OK IM GOING TO FINISH GETTIN DRUNK NOW AND END THIS SILLY RANT.. R.I.P UGA XII

cjhutch
11-21-2009, 10:30 PM
While he does deserve some of the blame, it was not entirely his fault. On the kick return they fumbled the ball and then that play from the 1 yard line the back dropped the ball. It looks like he didn't line up right. Joe Cox has been throwing interceptions all year so it's really nothing new. The defense sucked as usual. Kentucky has two good players on offense and got destroyed. The QB didn't even have to throw the ball in order for them to score. For the blame on that side it falls squarely on Martinez, he has called some lousy games all year.

ash7
11-21-2009, 11:47 PM
IS JOE COCKS FUCKING SERIOUS? WHAT THE FUCK MAN... I HOPE HE TEARS SOMETHING DURING THE OFF SEASON AND UGA FINDS A QB THAT'S ACTUALLY WORTH A SHIT.

corrected for spelling.

...who tosses the ball at the 1 yard line, especially when the goal would tie the game?

....Joe Cocks would. What an idiot.

...also, we should stop doing the BlackOut at home games - didn't this happen last year against the Tide? yep.

i was going to church in the morning - but i'd like to keep a little hatred in my heart for that faggot Joe Cocks.
-jonathan

B00STedSvT
11-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Now thats what I'm talking about Ash.. I hope he got BOO'd off the field and never wants to show his face again... Playing like he has a fucking GT on the side of his helmet or something... +Reps to you lol

Double_0_Rusty
11-21-2009, 11:53 PM
FUCK JOE COX. He is a stupid son of a bitch, that doesn't need to be playing. Isn't he gone next year? Hopefully Logan Bray can do something or they can get a better QB. I still have love for my dawgs, and will always.

VIVA ATHENS GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00STedSvT
11-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Well I sure am glad I'm not the only person with a heart full of hate for this douche bag tonight.. He gave the game away.. Tonight made me Miss David Green and Pollack and the REAL Dawg Crew.. Oh the Memories

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Well I sure am glad I'm not the only person with a heart full of hate for this douche bag tonight.. He gave the game away.. Tonight made me Miss David Green and Pollack and the REAL Dawg Crew.. Oh the Memories

True. I wish Stafford/Moreno would have stayed for this year, but all that money was too good to pass up.

Ol' Willie needs to gtfo, as does Cox. I mean WTF. It's cool though, I think we needed this season to be like this, so that next season, they'll get a fucking grip and play god damn GA FOOTBALL, not oh let's give the game away.......................

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ekcivic1991
11-22-2009, 12:51 AM
woah shit what happened
just got home from the ufc fight damn i thought they had it under control

TicketRedBB6
11-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Im not a UGA fan, but fuck I feel sorry for UGA fans for having to watch him all season. I watched the end of the game and they/he had so many chances to win. Especially a home game on senior day, just sad really.

bowdown201
11-22-2009, 08:51 AM
I may be wrong but the only reason they did the blackout was in memory of UGA. And ill be so glad when Cox gets his ass off that field. I swear that dude deserves a good swift kick in his vagina.

ekcivic1991
11-22-2009, 11:26 AM
so i heard what happend and fuck joe cocks but also fuck mike bobo
why would you call a dumbass play at the 1 yard line. Just run a fucking draw up the middle ealey would have picked it up.

Also they know joe cocks sucks cocks so why do they let him pass, they ran through them in the first half and wtf do they do they go out and throw the ball

cjhutch
11-22-2009, 12:59 PM
FUCK JOE COX. He is a stupid son of a bitch, that doesn't need to be playing. Isn't he gone next year? Hopefully Logan Bray can do something or they can get a better QB. I still have love for my dawgs, and will always.

VIVA ATHENS GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Murray WILL be the next UGA QB. He is a freshman, but was probably the second or third best QB recruit last year. He has some good mobility and can really throw the ball. He's got plenty of stuff on youtube if you need evidence. When you see the arm he has you are going to :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_opk9EP34

nreggie454
11-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I may be wrong but the only reason they did the blackout was in memory of UGA. And ill be so glad when Cox gets his ass off that field. I swear that dude deserves a good swift kick in his vagina.

Yup. The blackout was for UGA VII. Cox sucks ass. The silver lining on this loss is that it is more reason to fire Martinez.

jhadleyh
11-22-2009, 03:41 PM
HE IS SET TO BE EXECUTED TOMORROW AT NOON IN FRONT OF THE UGA ARCHES.

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Aaron Murray WILL be the next UGA QB. He is a freshman, but was probably the second or third best QB recruit last year. He has some good mobility and can really throw the ball. He's got plenty of stuff on youtube if you need evidence. When you see the arm he has you are going to :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_opk9EP34

Well, screw Logan. PUT IN MURRAY

jumpin800agl
11-22-2009, 04:39 PM
was wondering how long it would take til one of those freshman qb's got in. UGA landed 2 great prospects last year.

sogood
11-22-2009, 06:14 PM
was wondering how long it would take til one of those freshman qb's got in. UGA landed 2 great prospects last year.

UGA always gets very highly ranked recruiting classes, but what do they end up doing with them?

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
UGA always gets very highly ranked recruiting classes, but what do they end up doing with them?

Can't win them all, I'll take a losing season if it means they'll work harder and play smarter next season. Joe Cox really shouldn't have been played.

ekcivic1991
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
^^^ i agree

but they wont work harder, marc richt is so slack ass when it comes to discipline and martinez has to go and so does mike bobo

i know it might be irrational but sometimes you gotta mix things up. For years bobo has tried to pass the ball predominantly and not run. I guess he forgot this is the SEC. And Martinez he just fucking sucks, we have to many all stars in our defense to be that terrible.

Call me dumb and naive but i believe im right, and UGA should have got houston nutt over marc richt. I truely believe that Marc Richt has just settled for ten win seasons and does not care to try harder to get to the ship

cjhutch
11-22-2009, 11:26 PM
I don't think Bobo has been that bad. The offense is racking up yards. It's just that everything time a drive gets going Cox throws and interception or they get some dumb penalty. Richt can stay as well because he is obviously really good at recruiting. He got two of the top players in FL to bypass all those schools and commit to UGA.

GTScoob
11-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Playing like he has a fucking GT on the side of his helmet or something...
Wait, that would involve him holding onto the ball and making yards instead of getting sacked like a little bitch, right? UGA doesnt have a chance next saturday.

BB6dohcvtec
11-24-2009, 08:54 PM
lol @ this thread. i think one of these pop up every season.

ekcivic1991
11-24-2009, 09:13 PM
^^^^^hahahah hilarious
what is wittle florida gonna do if urban meyer goes to ND

EM1toEVO
11-25-2009, 08:31 AM
I have not doubt that Tech will win, but I hope Georgia puts up a good fight.

Elbow
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM
What did he do?