PDA

View Full Version : Music cant stand drake or jay-z actually

sshonda2004
11-21-2009, 05:12 PM
jigga man seems too uppity, and drake sounds like he just came straight out of lil waynes dick, thank you.

jhadleyh
11-21-2009, 05:13 PM
jigga man seems too uppity, and drake sounds like he just came straight out of lil waynes dick, thank you.

I like lil wayne, and I like Drake, but with that being said I don't like anything they have created together, Some of the songs without Wayne sound awesome.

Tracy
11-21-2009, 05:21 PM
I like Drake and some Jay-Z. I do not like Little Wayne.

dohc4.6sc
11-21-2009, 11:16 PM
i like drake and wayne, forever was a great song they did together, and im actually not usually a mainstream or hip hop guy.

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2009, 11:28 PM
I like lil wayne, and I like Drake,

Your sig explains why you like these two, lolol. Later, QD.

Firefightin_tC
11-22-2009, 01:17 AM
I like Jay-Z.

I heard of Drake and got a chance to listen to a few songs and I just don't get the big deal about him.

VIP Style
11-22-2009, 12:43 PM
yeah I dont see what the big deal about drake is either, he is ok, nothing special really.
I like Jay-Z.

I heard of Drake and got a chance to listen to a few songs and I just don't get the big deal about him.

cactusEG
11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Dont like Jay-Z's new stuff !

I some of Drakes stuff !

Futuristic6
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Wayne writes all of drakes shit. Jay Z hasnt been good since shit like Roc La Familia and Blueprint. He rips peoples shit too. Swagger Jackers these days.

jhadleyh
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Your sig explains why you are the mother fucking bomb, lolol. Later, QD.

Yeah I know.

quickdodgeŽ
11-22-2009, 05:27 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

The Ninja
11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I like Drake and some Jay-Z. I do not like Little Wayne.

What specifically don't you like about him?

You don't like HIM? OR You don't like his MUSIC? Or both??

PROŽ
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
do like jay-z. :) he'll be around as long as he wants to be, lol.

drake? drake on the other hand will be a fading memory by mid to end next year. he's just a cocktail of several rappers.

wayne? bleh.

quickdodgeŽ
11-23-2009, 07:45 AM
What specifically don't you like about him?

You don't like HIM? OR You don't like his MUSIC? Or both??

It would be a pretty safe assumption if someone says they don't like an artist, that they are talking about their product and not the person him/herself. Later, QD.

The Ninja
11-23-2009, 08:01 PM
It would be a pretty safe assumption if someone says they don't like an artist, that they are talking about their product and not the person him/herself. Later, QD.

Yea, but the thing is about these artists is that they market themselves as a character as well as marketing their music.

Kanye West for instance. He acts the way he does for the attention.

Jay-Z on the other hand doesn't portray much of a "glamorous" character as Wayne and all these newer rappers. (Post Note: I didn't mean to claim Wayne was a newer rapper, but that his methods have influenced the wave of newer rappers with egos out this world and no skill to back it up)

I don't like Kanye West, but I love his music. I think he really has talent (when he tries and doesn't get too carried away with an idea). I think Kanye can spit some ill shit, as well as Wayne. I don't care for Wayne's character, but it fits his marketing prowess. He markets himself as the greatest rapper alive, and doesn't give you too much of a choice because he hops on everybody's shit. He is pretty creative with his metaphors, but thats it. Its the same old shit, but I digress.