PDA

View Full Version : So I wasted 400 $

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Heres a little story im about to tell of a mans travel through suspension hell.

Well just bought my tokiko blues and my neuspeed springs. Found Jon00 to put them on he said 80 bucks so after checking out his other posts to make sure he knew what he was at least talking about i said aight. Sunday met him at his place and 2 hours later was 80 bucks lighter in the wallet. When i hit the first bump it hit real hard so i stoped and looked the rear shocks were leaking....hmmmm weird. Next hit another minor bump and stoped and now the front were leaking. So I called jon00 he said he would look at them tommorow. I took a half day off work so i could wait for him. No SHow no call, DAMNIT! So shot him an email and called him no reply. So i took it to kaufman tire and they said the reson the shocks were blown is because the shock/strut pistons had groves from using a wrench on them and it blew the seals. So 320 for tokiko blues and 80 for labor i wasted 400.00$

So to Jon00 :2up: because i got :idb:

punkr6
10-20-2005, 08:17 AM
that sucks dude,those shiny chrome rods are smooth for a reason.Jon00 should make that shit right.any mechanic shade tree are pro should have known better.next time you need some wk done hit me up.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Well im putting my reds on 300$ later probably next week but till then im stuck bouncing all over the fucking place.

AtifSajid
10-20-2005, 08:20 AM
I edited because - the above should know better than to just go anywhere and get a job done..

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 08:21 AM
I edited because - the above should know better than to just go anywhere and get a job done..
Judge Judy :D

punkr6
10-20-2005, 08:24 AM
sounds like the guy did as much research as he could to me......at least he's letting other people know to -stay away from jon00-

AznTraitor
10-20-2005, 08:26 AM
well....I dont think taking him to court will actually accomplish anything....because

A.) it will cost more to get a small claims suit againest him

B.) he's not certified or working under a operating business name, therefore you cannot place blame when you willing took your car to someone you know did not work in a shop or had any certification.

I'm sorry this happened to you man....truly it sucks....were you there for the install? I mean, surely you must've known it was not right if he was using a wrench or something to clamp onto the actual shaft? Or perhaps the shocks were already damaged when purchased, and you never noticed? I'd email TOKICO and see if they can help you out on another set, just say that it was your error and it ruined the shocks....I'm sure they can help you out a little bit, wether it be 10% off or something.

AtifSajid
10-20-2005, 08:31 AM
exactly^^thats why I edited my post..

Nemesis
Damn, Id at least give your 80 bucks back if I screwed something up lol

ruah_23
Sorry to hear abt that man, but one word of advice..taking it to kauffmen won't fixed ur problem either.It will cost you more money. Take it to a well known shop.
BG,MAinstream,ISP,Ming's garage
Good luck!:)

ruah_23
10-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Damn, Id at least give your 80 bucks back if I screwed something up lol

Mybe he will..he didn't say anything yet.;)

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:32 AM
I called them they said it voided the waranty. Kaufman said that there were double bushings on the strut towers too, that this could have worked with the damage to the shaft in blowing them out.

Nemesis
10-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Im confused thought why he used a wrench on the pistons. I installed my Koni Adjustables on my car, and got no where near them! Maybe they're different...

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 08:36 AM
might have been that instead of using an alen wrench to hold the shaft in place he clamped a pair of vice gripes on the shaft to tighten down the nut. But this is just specualtion at this point since the only ones who truly know are Tybalt and Jon00

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:45 AM
From the teeth marks it was vice grips

Nemesis
10-20-2005, 08:52 AM
bump

why are you bumping a thread that was only 3 threads down from the top thread? :eye:

Bishop
10-20-2005, 08:53 AM
well....I dont think taking him to court will actually accomplish anything....because

A.) it will cost more to get a small claims suit againest him

B.) he's not certified or working under a operating business name, therefore you cannot place blame when you willing took your car to someone you know did not work in a shop or had any certification.

I'm sorry this happened to you man....truly it sucks....were you there for the install? I mean, surely you must've known it was not right if he was using a wrench or something to clamp onto the actual shaft? Or perhaps the shocks were already damaged when purchased, and you never noticed? I'd email TOKICO and see if they can help you out on another set, just say that it was your error and it ruined the shocks....I'm sure they can help you out a little bit, wether it be 10% off or something.
Thats what i told him...

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:54 AM
I dont like cougers but urs looks great

kilpatty43
10-20-2005, 08:55 AM
that sucks man...next time do a little research on the person himself...he doesnt have the best reputation when it comes to cars...hope you get your car fixed and a chance to beat his ass bc he needs it

Nemesis
10-20-2005, 08:56 AM
I dont like cougers but urs looks great

random... but thanks anyways lol

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 08:57 AM
bump
Things like this earn you a vacation :king:

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 08:57 AM
I agree but, the worst thing is he wont even communicate with me about it. I am a pretty nice guy and very reasonable. He seemed like a cool guy himself nice and said hed give me a deal cause i am in the military and wow did i get a deal.

Bishop
10-20-2005, 08:59 AM
that sucks man...next time do a little research on the person himself...he doesnt have the best reputation when it comes to cars...hope you get your car fixed and a chance to beat his ass bc he needs it
lmao...i would like to see someone beat his ass.....

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 09:01 AM
being an adult beeting someones ass is not like it was in school, you now have lawyers and sueing and all kinds of bull shit, plus prob get in deep shit with the military.

Nemesis
10-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Isnt Jon00 99ITRGirls boyfriend or somethin?

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2005, 09:02 AM

ahahah, she says the funniest things sometimes.

oh and i also want to comment on the bump....i mean c'mon....bump :lmao:

oh and in regards to your situation, yes its afucked up situation, i mean no way to get your shocks back, but maybe atleast some sort of compnesation from Jon would be in order...i guess.

Bishop
10-20-2005, 09:04 AM
He didnt even bother talking to the shock company. You could probably get a new set for free...hell when my air compressor over heated, it wasnt under warranty, but they sent me a new motor for free.

Jon00
10-20-2005, 09:19 AM
From the teeth marks it was vice grips

lol first of all it wasnt a vice grip u dumb shit again learn your shit before talking on his setup it was the only way to hold the piston and i held it all the way ontop so it wouldnt hit the seal i aint fucking dumb u can ask many members on here that i have worked on there cars and yes i did talk to u about that and bullshit u ever emailed me i check my emails like 10-15 times a day and i never got one from u. sorry i couldnt pick up ever sec u called me about 5165165165165165465151651231654651465416554 times i was in class or work then when i called u, u wouldnt pick up. when i would aim u u wouldnt say anything back to me so after a while i was like fuck it.
i dont know how your seals broke. and at this point u have been such a lil fucking bitch about it I DONT GIVE A FUCK i was going to get u some knoi yellows i had laying around but fuck no now u going to fix that shit your self.

and im up to going to court like i said again i got a lawyer to and i got the money to spend and it wont hurt me to spend it so i dont give a fuck

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Well i did talk to tokio RMA department. They said if the shafts were damaged the waranty was voided.

Jon00
10-20-2005, 09:22 AM

lol why cuz u can your lil dumb car club didnt belive the 240 EVEN WHEN i told collins to come look at it and shit and he never talked me ask JM he even has worked on the 240

plus i dont give a shit what u think about me and cars

and if someone wants to BEAT MY ASS ILL GIVE U MY ADDRESS bitch

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2005, 09:24 AM
and the plot thickens.

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 09:25 AM
*heads to the kitchen to get popcorn and coke*

Jon00
10-20-2005, 09:27 AM

lol i wish the same here but i aint like him i got a full time job plus school so sorry i wont be sitting here all day on the comp talking shit to some lil fucking kid

Jon00
10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
brb i got to run to work for a few mins ill be back waiting for what this dumb fuck gots to say

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 09:34 AM
I just started this thread to tell everyone of my experience. Dont want people to be pisssed off. I was very frustrtated with my expierence, which is understanable. I dont need sympathy from anyone, nor hostility.

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 09:36 AM
lol i wish the same here but i aint like him i got a full time job plus school so sorry i wont be sitting here all day on the comp talking shit to some lil fucking kid
Same here, but popcorn and coke does sound good right about now :)

Nemesis
10-20-2005, 09:40 AM
I just started this thread to tell everyone of my experience. Dont want people to be pisssed off. I was very frustrtated with my expierence, which is understanable. I dont need sympathy from anyone, nor hostility.

Anyone would be upset and pissed when finding out your new stuff that you buy for your car breaks because of someone else, or something out of your control. The thing Ive learned is to either do it yourself, or save up till you can afford to get it done professionally. If you fuck your shit up, you have no one to blame but yourself, but if someone else fucks your shit up then they dont really care (its not their car), and if they do you wont get much back but an apology. Ive had friends install stuff for me before with no hitches, but your situation turned out a little bit different.

Just gotta learn from the expierience and move on and count your losses. Not everything works out the way you planned, and this hobby aint cheap.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Jon00 sure is taking a defensive position on this: guilty conscience?

Bishop
10-20-2005, 10:04 AM
HAHA probably cause you are making him look bad....why wouldnt someone take defense if they are getting flamed....

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Well if he was in the right a solid defense would work but I think he knows hes in the wrong thasts why hes lashing out at everyone.

EmminoDaGreat
10-20-2005, 10:23 AM
stop the violence..

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Just want reconcilliation. Dont care about the money just the waste it all was.

4dmin
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM

its straight man, if i had work done on my car and it was fucked up i would be pissed and i would be venting on here too :goodjob:

word of advice if you can't do it go to a reputable shop, doing shit in some homeboys garage isn't the best of an idea; unless you know who you are dealing w/.

+20 for trying to keep it civil

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Hopefully wont have this issue again. So wont need to vent on IA.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 10:50 AM
If in my shoes what would you guys/girls do?

CRVTech
10-20-2005, 10:55 AM
If in my shoes what would you guys/girls do?

It's been said already, but... I wouldn't put myself in that position. If I can't do it myself I will take it to my mechanic. Someone I trust and know. And if you have a good relationship you will get a deal on the labor anyway. It's never a good idea to trust someone you don't know, without any real background in suspension work to deal with your car. It's not rocket science but you can mess some things up. But, if I was in your shoes I'd learn how to do it myself real quick. :D It still sucks though, and I do feel for ya.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM
I bet Admin and everyone else would give Jon00 plus .... for a little reconcilliation.

Jon00
10-20-2005, 11:35 AM
lol whatever dude i dont care later

AznTraitor
10-20-2005, 12:44 PM
lol whatever dude i dont care later

hey man...I think you kinda blew off the handle...he didnt really bash you in his first post, it was everyone else...and then you want to pm your address to people so you can fight them?

apparently you do care......anyways....whatever happened with the car, happened....but I do think you owe him a apology for calling him names which he did not do to you, and blowing up at him....seriously.....

ShooterMcGavin
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
sorry to hear this happened, butler tires also does nice work on suspension if ur lookin to have it redone.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 12:57 PM
once i get some new shocks ill prob go there or try to do it myself.

AznTraitor
10-20-2005, 01:02 PM
once i get some new shocks ill prob go there or try to do it myself.

what kind of car do you have? integra? it shouldnt be too bad installing it yourself....just read the directions and be patient.......if you dont want the hassle....then I suggest visiting one of the sponser shops.....Butler does good work...but they do charge alot....the last place I would take my car to get any work done is Kauffman though.....let's just say I've heard enough horror stories.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah its a teg and my buddy who was deployed is back now and can help, just got ta get some $$ for the new shocks.

kilpatty43
10-20-2005, 01:26 PM
lol why cuz u can your lil dumb car club didnt belive the 240 EVEN WHEN i told collins to come look at it and shit and he never talked me ask JM he even has worked on the 240

ok first...im not in a car club...i dont see the point in them...second i used to hang out with the em people but that was before most of them decided to be two faced friends...

next...you think youre top dog...and youre not...and from what ive heard of the work you do on cars and seen some of it ( not from em either ) you do suck at it...just my opinion...and you do need your ass kicked just bc your such a fucking prick

kilpatty43
10-20-2005, 01:28 PM
ooo bring me some too :D

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 01:30 PM
ooo bring me some too :D
I got something else for you :lickpuss: :idb:

kilpatty43
10-20-2005, 01:31 PM
I got something else for you :lickpuss: :idb:
:devil:

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Anyone got some good shocks for sale for a DC2?

Julio
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
If that wouldve happened to me.....

Hnm...

I would take a Shock and shove up his/her ass and when It comes out of there mouth yank that motherfucking shock out.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Julio you bought a pc from me right? Am I any kind of non reasonable?

Julio
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Ah thats you.. damn bro.. Yeah man.. you a cool dude.. and I love this PC, it kicks ass.

I think what happened to you sucked, He shouldve Atleast return your calls, But he says he did. Honestly I believe you.

And on the other hand.. You know where he lives... So this really shouldnt be an issue.

get my drift.

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Ah thats you.. damn bro.. Yeah man.. you a cool dude.. and I love this PC, it kicks ass.

I think what happened to you sucked, He shouldve Atleast return your calls, But he says he did. Honestly I believe you.

And on the other hand.. You know where he lives... So this really shouldnt be an issue.

get my drift.

now this is true...

BigTs13
10-20-2005, 03:52 PM
haha

quickdodgeŽ
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM
i aint fucking dumb

The fucc? Later, QD.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 03:55 PM
I do, I do but I cant risk getting in trouble, Im in the military and our commander is real strict about that shit. If he would do something to make it up ide be cool with it. But this dude doesnt give a shit about fucking up someone elses car. As for him calling me, didnt happen. I dont run a land line to my house so i answer my cell all the fucking time and not once has his phone number showed up. You can call this number and listen to the message I hear everytime i try to call him 678-360-7149. At least this was the number I called when i went to pay him the sunday my shocks were ruined.

Kristi
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM

ok - you better watch it! don't talk about my sister or collins like that because you are looking for an ass beating. this guy came on here to be civil and tell people about his experience so they don't get screwed in the ass like he did. i'll give him props - he was civil and a man about it - unlike you. don't go getting all pissed because people see who you really are and what your work is like. and if you are going to insult people - get your facts straight - heather was never apart of EM - I WAS. heather isn't into car clubs.

oh and btw - your comment - i ain't fucking dumb - that just makes you look dumb. the correct way to say it would be i'm not fucking dumb. :goodjob:

Julio
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
I believe you... When I said you know where he lives , i didnt mean for you to go beat him up or something... I think you been cool about it so far.

Is only 80 bucks.. not much.. But to me is more out of respect then anything....

If he has money for a lawyer like he said he did, He should give you the 80 bucks back.. I mean, The lawyer will be more then 80 bucks..
But that will never happen.

I bet hes broke and doesnt have the money to pay you back....

Kristi
10-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I do, I do but I cant risk getting in trouble, Im in the military and our commander is real strict about that shit. If he would do something to make it up ide be cool with it. But this dude doesnt give a shit about fucking up someone elses car. As for him calling me, didnt happen. I dont run a land line to my house so i answer my cell all the fucking time and not once has his phone number showed up. You can call this number and listen to the message I hear everytime i try to call him 678-360-7149. At least this was the number I called when i went to pay him the sunday my shocks were ruined.

you know, there have actually been other threads - either locked or deleted now about some of the work he has done and gotten screwed up. sorry this happened to you, i can't imagine how bad that sucks, especially wasting that money! but props to you for being a man and being civil about all this! +1 for you :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 04:02 PM
ok - you better watch it! don't talk about my sister for collins like that because you are looking for an ass beating. this guy came on here to be civil and tell people about his experience so they don't get screwed in the ass like he did. i give him props - he was civil and a man about it - unlike you. don't go getting all pissed because people see who you really are and what your work is like. and if you are going to insult people - get your facts straight - heather was never apart of EM - I WAS. heather isn't into car clubs.

oh and btw - your comment - i ain't fucking dumb - that just makes you look dumb. the correct way to say it would be i'm not fucking dumb. :goodjob:
:lmfao: Fiesty

BlkTegGsr
10-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Jon00 if you were a decent person you would of returned atleast his 80 dollars for your bad installation job, but truthfully i dont think you gave a flying fuck about him or his car your just care about that little 80 dollars.

Kristi
10-20-2005, 04:03 PM
:lmfao: Fiesty
ehh, its been a bad day, lol. ;) don't mess with me! hehe

btw - i want some of that popcorn and coke!

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 04:21 PM
I believe you... When I said you know where he lives , i didnt mean for you to go beat him up or something... I think you been cool about it so far.

Is only 80 bucks.. not much.. But to me is more out of respect then anything.... If he has money for a lawyer like he said he did, He should give you the 80 bucks back.. I mean, The lawyer will be more then 80 bucks..
But that will never happen.

I bet hes broke and doesnt have the money to pay you back....
It was 320 for tokiko blues=blown + 80 for labor=shot

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:08 PM
you know, there have actually been other threads - either locked or deleted now about some of the work he has done and gotten screwed up. sorry this happened to you, i can't imagine how bad that sucks, especially wasting that money! but props to you for being a man and being civil about all this! +1 for you :goodjob:

he is civil now after he has started 5 or 6 threads bashing Jon00 and following him into threads making comments....

Jon00
10-20-2005, 05:12 PM
ok - you better watch it! don't talk about my sister or collins like that because you are looking for an ass beating. this guy came on here to be civil and tell people about his experience so they don't get screwed in the ass like he did. i'll give him props - he was civil and a man about it - unlike you. don't go getting all pissed because people see who you really are and what your work is like. and if you are going to insult people - get your facts straight - heather was never apart of EM - I WAS. heather isn't into car clubs.

first of all ill talk anyway i want. and i didnt say anything bad about collins now did i. all i said was that he never called me back about going to the shop and seeing the 240 and its setup. so now your going off about nutting and yes i do know heather wasnt a part of em.

Jon00
10-20-2005, 05:16 PM

now u steped the line show me them threads or tell me the person that i worked on that i have fucked up? cuz im waiting to see this one ask any mod etc if they have ever locked or delete a thread about me installing something wrong in there car i have only worked on 6 ia members cars 5 of them are here right thinking wtf are u talking about so plz tell me

Jon00
10-20-2005, 05:16 PM
he is civil now after he has started 5 or 6 threads bashing Jon00 and following him into threads making comments....

thank u cliff

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:17 PM
he's been real mature and civil huh?
these are the posts that haven't been deleted already...

Why dont you go and break someones suspension by using a robo wrench on the shock piston.

DONT BUY FROM THIS DUDE EITHER ITS BROKE OR HELL BRAKE IT INSTALLING IT.

Aint trying to be funny but how many people know not to damage the shock/strut pison when installing them?

i think more a punk bitch that f^&^*& up my suspension for 80 bucks!

Aint talking shit talking truth asshole. I mean really where the fuck do you get off taking someones money and fucking up their car. How do you sleep at night, you know you go to hell for shit like that.

Cause Jon00 messed up my suspension and i paid him 80 bucks to do it. So now i ruined one of his threads he wants to do the same to me. Tipical tool box shit!

JUST WANT TO TACK ON DONT BUY SERVICES FROM JON00. BASTARD RUINED MY BRAND NEW SUSPENSION.

I saw this laying in his garage covered in rust and gime shit. Dont BUY this guys not honest!

Regarding the noob vs jon00? I want to know what other people think

question should jon00

1. buy new shocks
2. give me my 80 bucks back
3. do nothing but tell me to kiss his ass.
4. Go half and half on new shocks

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:18 PM

I started threads that were short lived due to ADMIN shutting them down. I had to be finnaly told that i could start and keep this one. I think i had made the last threds too forward and obvious.

Jon00
10-20-2005, 05:18 PM
ok first...im not in a car club...i dont see the point in them...second i used to hang out with the em people but that was before most of them decided to be two faced friends...

next...you think youre top dog...and youre not...and from what ive heard of the work you do on cars and seen some of it ( not from em either ) you do suck at it...just my opinion...and you do need your ass kicked just bc your such a fucking prick

again plz tell me what car i have worked on that u have seen? what kind of car name anything cuz i would love to know? and if u think i need my ass kicked so bad im right here

Jon00
10-20-2005, 05:20 PM
he's been real mature and civil huh?

damn cliff it wont let me give u a +1

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:26 PM
I never claimed i was being mature about it.

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:27 PM
everyone else keeps saying that you're being civil and i wanted to let them know that wasn't the case

NzProjeKt
10-20-2005, 05:27 PM
somebody has gotton some bad business ethics..

Julio
10-20-2005, 05:29 PM
everyone else keeps saying that you're being civil and i wanted to let them know that wasn't the case

Thats it? man.. you should know better then anyone else.. That shit right durrrrrrrr is civil on IA :rolleyes:

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I think this thread is being turned into something that it was not meant for. As stated earlier this is not to be a bitching war between sides. Just a freaking post to tell people of my experience. If jon00 feels hes in the right let him post that but stop fucking bickering back and forth about shit.

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Thats it? man.. you should know better then anyone else.. That shit right durrrrrrrr is civil on IA :rolleyes:

lol alright true true...he hasn't done any photoshops of Jon yet and he hasn't made a forum saying Jon00Sucks.com so aight you win

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:33 PM
I think this thread is being turned into something that it was not meant for. As stated earlier this is not to be a bitching war between sides. Just a freaking post to tell people of my experience. If jon00 feels hes in the right let him post that but stop fucking bickering back and forth about shit.

dude you posted a thread bashing someone's experience, truthfullness and morals and you think it's not going to be a bunch of bickering and such....only way to have avoided that was keep this in pm's to begin with...you started this whole thing...don't get tired of it now

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh not tired of it by any means. I just dont want to create enemys by posting this thread like i said i am new to the scene and in need of friends that have an interest in cars as i do.

99ITRGIRL
10-20-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry to hear

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:36 PM
well 50% of your first posts have been you bashing someone....if talking trash and being immature gets you friends i'd have a couple thousand by now

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Im still wanting to be friends, just be cool about it when you screw up, we all fuck up man, just make it right when you do. I act immature some times as we all do, shit ill appologize for that too.

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:41 PM
ATTN: I NEED TO PAUSE THIS TOPIC FOR A SECOND....YOU ARE PISSED AT JON BECAUSE YOUR SHOCKS ARE SCREWED UP NOW BUT HOLD ON HOLD ON...

Its really not hard but if you do need help let me know.

YOU COULDA LET HIM "INSTALL" YOUR SHOCKS AND YOU MIGHT BE DEAD OR ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW...BE GLAD YOU CHOSE TO GO WITH JON AND YOU JUST HAVE MESSED UP SHOCKS

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
quick reference

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25723&highlight=cobalier

Scrappy
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
why not stop the bitching and dicksucking contest and let it die like he himself said... damn people

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:44 PM
I am thankful im not dead. I did post a thred on thursday i think and wanted to install them on the week end jon00 said he would do it and said he was reputable as well as had alot of exp and went to school for it. Great salesman automechanic not soo great.(from my experience)

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:45 PM
lol yea but at least jon has some skills...cobalier had a fake swap and tucked tail and ran whenever called out about it...lol at least jon is trying to defend himself

99ITRGIRL
10-20-2005, 05:47 PM
slammer!

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Jon00 has not posted much about the install or the shocks themselves. I would just like help either $$ or shocks or something in replacing the blown ones ive got. This experience has made my project a pain in the ass!

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:51 PM
lol it woulda gotten to that point sooner or later...that's why it's called a project and not a toy

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah i know, just wasted money pisses everyone off.

Cliff
10-20-2005, 05:55 PM
lol you're telling me....alright no more talking in this thread just let it float to the bottom dude...everyone's seen what you had to say...you got your point across now just let it go

Spyder
10-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Let me explain something to you. The reason you have blown shocks is because you didnt replace them when you should have. that is it that is all there is to it. let this thread die.

tybalt6691
10-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Done, i was carrying on a conversation with you man, not really bitching about the situation anymore.

Spyder
10-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Done, i was carrying on a conversation with you man, not really bitching about the situation anymore.

Thats a really good idea. :)

A.P. Photography
10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Jon00 has totally messed up my popcorn eating. I had just popped a fresh batch and opened my coke and now the thread is closed. Jon00, I want my $2.25 for wasted food. :rant: