PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV TWILIGHT: NEW MOON

11-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Saw it last night and it was great. I wont give details but overall i will say if you're a fan of the Twilight series then you'll love it but if u didnt think the first one was all that, u probably will think the same about this one.

EmminoDaGreat
11-20-2009, 12:52 PM
You know how I know you're gay.

Maniacc
11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
I hear tons of bitches will be hitting up the movies this weekend. Ain't this shit sold out too? Fandango supposedly ran out of tickets a few days ago for this shit.

Fucking crazy geekfucks, and their vampire wolf story tale movies.

11-20-2009, 01:22 PM
You know how I know you're gay.

Beeeecause i think F stand for FUCKED:lmfao:

11-20-2009, 01:25 PM
I hear tons of bitches will be hitting up the movies this weekend. Ain't this shit sold out too? Fandango supposedly ran out of tickets a few days ago for this shit.

Fucking crazy geekfucks, and their vampire wolf story tale movies.

Saw it last night at Discover Mills. Got my ticket yesterday morning b4 they sold out and YES! their were a FUCKING LOT of Females! Shit there had to b at LEAST 20 females to 1 guy!

EmminoDaGreat
11-20-2009, 01:27 PM
bahaha

Maverick
11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I saw it last night. i can actually say it was entertaining. It had its funny moments and some parts dragged on, but the fight scene was pretty cool. I hated the first movie, but this one was watchable. Of course after seeing the movie i had to chug a beer and snort coke off a stripper's ass. Oh yea team Jacob, real men dont sparkle.

11-20-2009, 04:59 PM
I saw it last night. i can actually say it was entertaining. It had its funny moments and some parts dragged on, but the fight scene was pretty cool. I hated the first movie, but this one was watchable. Of course after seeing the movie i had to chug a beer and snort coke off a stripper's ass. Oh yea team Jacob, real men dont sparkle.

Try not to give any info on the movie directly yet;) Give it till at least tommorrow.

YoshiFD3S
11-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Oh yea team Jacob, real men dont sparkle.

HAHAHAHAHA...

Werewolves > Vampires IMO too.

I'm going to try and see it tomorrow night with my woman if the tickets aren't sold out by then..

Saung
11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
The movie was okay, slow as the first one , but a little better, a little more action than the first one.

Maverick
11-22-2009, 01:47 PM
edwards such a scrub

Paree4g63
11-22-2009, 09:35 PM
The movie was good, better then the 1st one. It seemed like a balanced portion of both of the guys sides and thee infamous love triangle. I still wanted to see what a real strong vamp could do to a werewolf though. The elders looked super strong though. Team Jacob wins this part.

smokeyj
11-22-2009, 10:53 PM
What that movie was sad I didn't see first one but my girl was explaining it to me as we watched. How in the Hell do you get your ass whipped when you are a mind reader, you know whats going to happen when he thinks it. Then what kinda Werewolf was that, I would hate to see a lycan get loose on their ass. I dont know, I think it could of been alot better in my opinion.

LizBiz
11-22-2009, 11:10 PM
I LOVED the new director. The action was amazing in this film. It was very very very well put together. I loved how they slowed down the fast action, kinda Matrix-ie. Will see again, when there's less people and kids talking about "can I have more popcorn" Very straight from the book IMO.

edit: TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made Edward look like a wuss. I wish Bella would go with him, that would make me happy at least lol. F the plot!!! LOL

87 Turbo II
11-23-2009, 04:06 AM
I fucking hate all the vampire hype and the sudden craze for them out of NOWHERE in 2008.(Tue Blood, Twilight, etc.) My crazy ass ex girlfriend took a razor blade to me like I'm emo or some shit while we were doing some kinky tied up shit,and with my hands bound I couldn't really stop her and she drank my blood from some deep ass cuts(now scars) on my leg so forgive me for hating Twilight, it's fans, and for the fact that SOO many girls have a thing for vampires that pretty much anyone who I end up with will be a fan and some part of me will always be afraid of it now. I don't even get the sexyness that some girls try to link to vampires. Damn I'll kiss your neck, that whole pulling a chick;s head back and hair aside to give her a hicky is the only thing sexy I see portrayed in vampire sex novels and shit, but what is appealing about a glow in the dark glitter boyfriend with pale ass skin who drinks blood. Sounds like your typical world of warcraft playing arts and crafts expert who likes his steaks cooked very rare.[/rant]

Summary: I hate vampires....

11-23-2009, 05:07 AM
Then what kinda Werewolf was that, I would hate to see a lycan get loose on their ass. I dont know, I think it could of been alot better in my opinion.

LOL! if they were lycans then the movie would've been over the minute they made their apprance! lol!

11-23-2009, 05:08 AM
I fucking hate all the vampire hype and the sudden craze for them out of NOWHERE in 2008.(Tue Blood, Twilight, etc.) My crazy ass ex girlfriend took a razor blade to me like I'm emo or some shit while we were doing some kinky tied up shit,and with my hands bound I couldn't really stop her and she drank my blood from some deep ass cuts(now scars) on my leg so forgive me for hating Twilight, it's fans, and for the fact that SOO many girls have a thing for vampires that pretty much anyone who I end up with will be a fan and some part of me will always be afraid of it now. I don't even get the sexyness that some girls try to link to vampires. Damn I'll kiss your neck, that whole pulling a chick;s head back and hair aside to give her a hicky is the only thing sexy I see portrayed in vampire sex novels and shit, but what is appealing about a glow in the dark glitter boyfriend with pale ass skin who drinks blood. Sounds like your typical world of warcraft playing arts and crafts expert who likes his steaks cooked very rare.[/rant]

oooooooook....................

Turbo Terrance
11-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Im not a fan of the series but i heard it blew The Dark Knight out of the water for opening weekend numbers!!!!!

11-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Im not a fan of the series but i heard it blew The Dark Knight out of the water for opening weekend numbers!!!!!

nope, 18 million short of dark night

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/

Tuan
11-23-2009, 06:02 PM
wow..

TIGERJC
11-23-2009, 07:15 PM
I was tricked in to watching this by some friends. I wish I would have read this before going to see it to save me 2 hrs I will never get back. This garbage should not even be about vampires that sparkle in sunlight or werewolves that are sensitive, I believe this is the only reason why guys will even sit through this shit. There was zero action and even leo's Romeo and Juliet had more action than this

jhadleyh
11-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Skinny jeans=fail

onebadgt
11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
saw it with the gf, i thought it was alright, def think the warewolf should just bite off the vampires head! but just makes me sick how many girls are obsessed with robert pattinson, hes a pale looking little emo kid who noone would have dated but because he played that role in twilight everyone wants him.

smokeyj
11-25-2009, 10:03 AM
SO TRUE

I was tricked in to watching this by some friends. I wish I would have read this before going to see it to save me 2 hrs I will never get back. This garbage should not even be about vampires that sparkle in sunlight or werewolves that are sensitive, I believe this is the only reason why guys will even sit through this shit. There was zero action and even leo's Romeo and Juliet had more action than this

realtwenty
12-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Twilight is the worse vampire movie ever... I dont understand why fools are so obsessed with that shit. My ex gf is all into it. I guess its appealing if you're like 12.

Hektik
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Twilight is the worse vampire movie ever... I dont understand why fools are so obsessed with that shit. My ex gf is all into it. I guess its appealing if you're like 12.

so are you admiting you dated a 12 year old:doh::ninja:

thinkskater
12-02-2009, 07:18 PM
i might be like 1 of 12 guys to have read the books. i am super impatient so i read them all. did the same for the harry potter series. but the movie was pretty sweet. missed alot of details and the way that the wolves were depicted was weird but that's the cool part about makin movies

G.C
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

realtwenty
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
so are you admiting you dated a 12 year old:doh::ninja:

haha, no.

Bigt8aford
12-03-2009, 07:39 AM
"Oh yea team Jacob, real men don't sparkle."

-Still lol'n over that one.

But I loved the movie. I read up til the 3rd book and then ran out of free time to finish them. I've seen the movie twice and liked it each time. (No Homo)

MidLifeCrisis
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I didnt read any of these replies. This book/movie series blows cock. Almost as bad as Harry "gets his ass owned in every book/movie" Potter. My g/f loves the series though so I am subject to seeing these, and I have to be 100 % honest, there was about 5 good minutes of the movie, and that was when the indians turned into werewolves and destroyed everything, it was truly badass. Vampires are losers.

EDIT: And they should change the title to Twilight: The whore leads on a werewolf.

Red
12-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I loved New Moon! It was so freaking good! I think it's maybe a girl thing more than a guy thing.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Gay vampires are gay....I hope they killed everyone so they cannot make another movie...EVAR!

12-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Gay vampires are gay....I hope they killed everyone so they cannot make another movie...EVAR!

Nope sorry Twilight: ECLIPSE comes out next June.

GTScoob
12-26-2009, 01:50 AM
I havent seen the first one, this one, wont see the next one, but count me up for the 4th one if it's anything like this article describes it to be.

http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/21684/1/THE-DEVIN039S-ADVOCATE-WHY-BREAKING-DAWN-MUST-BE-MADE-INTO-A-MOVIE/Page1.html

I'll buy those tickets in advance.

liquid_spec1
12-30-2009, 12:50 AM
i hated it.
GF loved it though