PDA

View Full Version : I think it would be funny as hell if...

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:02 PM
the guy who is getting married knocked some bitch up at a bachlor party lol.

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I think it'd be funny as hell if you stopped posting.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I think it would be funny ass hell for you to go fuck yourself..maybe see if u can stick 2 fist's in your asshole this time...and......go...fag.

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I don't see the humor in that at all.

Sorry.

On another note, how does it feel to be a failure?

I remember seeing funny PMs you sent to IA girls asking if they are single, have you sent any to Jade yet?

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:08 PM
i think it'd be funny as hell if jade came up in this bitch and called jason a faggot.

Catnip
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/02-alfa-romeo-spider-1.jpg

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't see the humor in that at all.

Sorry.

On another note, how does it feel to be a failure?

I remember seeing funny PMs you sent to IA girls asking if they are single, have you sent any to Jade yet?
Contradict yourself again moron..that was 1 pm and 1 girl not Pm's and girl's that would be plural..idiot.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
i think it'd be funny as hell if jade came up in this bitch and called jason a faggot.
We all know who Jade is..stop your fron't.

Jade*
11-20-2009, 12:19 PM
We all know who Jade is..stop your fron't.
And who is that?

Who is this really?

I don't think you're real, you should meet up with me sometime so I can see.

And what does that PM mean?

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:21 PM
LMAO outstanding. Jade is jade.. a fucking girl. lol.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:23 PM
LMAO outstanding. Jade is jade.. a fucking girl. lol.
I dont doubt its a girl..you just put to much effort on tying to convince me its not someone different..kinda like you do when you try and convince everyone your not Kayfunk.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Try and own me again halfbaked..moron.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:27 PM
I dont doubt its a girl..you just put to much effort on tying to convince me its not someone different..kinda like you do when you try and convince everyone your not Kayfunk.

wait what?

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:30 PM
wait what?
We can resolve this ..ball is in your park.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:33 PM
We can resolve this ..ball is in your park.

i literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:33 PM
i literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Ok

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Try and own me again halfbaked..moron.
Seriously?

You think you're not as much of a bitch because you only PM'd 1 girl on IA asking if she was single and would date you?

Lets simplify this for you.

1-ImportAtlanta is a website on the INTERNET.
2-The internet is a place inside your computer where you can communicate with people without having to see them.
3-You are trying to use this site for dating and to meet women.

Is your real life dating and your online personals going so poorly that you have to use Importatlanta, this website to meet women?

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Seriously?

You think you're not as much of a bitch because you only PM'd 1 girl on IA asking if she was single and would date you?

2-The internet is a place inside your computer where you can communicate with people without having to see them.

Is your real life dating and your online personals going so poorly that you have to use Importatlanta, this website to meet women?

:eek::eek::eek:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Seriously?

So by me asking someone if she is single means im trying to get with her?You realy are an idiot arent you?It was 1 piece of the conversation that you try and "own" me with with no results.Do us all a favor and kill yourself.Thanks

Your attemt to own me fail's worse then your user name..

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:44 PM
My user name?

Sorry mine wasn't something super original like Matt..

Would I be a lot cooler if I had a badass picture of me in my signature riding a motorcycle and stuntin with no helmet?

Darwinism at its best.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
My user name?

Sorry mine wasn't something super original like Matt..

Would I be a lot cooler if I had a badass picture of me in my signature riding a motorcycle and stuntin with no helmet?

Darwinism at its best.
Check and mate..

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
he has a point jason. you shouldn't exactly be doing stunts with no helmet numbskull.

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:48 PM
he has a point jason. you shouldn't exactly be doing stunts with no helmet numbskull.
He thinks that picture will have the girls PMing him for sex.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Im my own person and I can care less what people think about what I do.Im not here to impress nor am I here to accomidate you nor him.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
He thinks that picture will have the girls PMing him for sex.
:screwy:..

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Im my own person and I can care less what people think about what I do.Im not here to impress nor am I here to accomidate you nor him.
We know you aren't here to impress.

You're here to pick up Importatlanta bitches.

Duh.

Njobe
11-20-2009, 12:51 PM
thread backfire?

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
We know you aren't here to impress.

You're here to pick up Importatlanta bitches.

Duh.
Are you pissed cause I can get pussy and all u can get it gobbs of cock in your mouth?Im be jelous also in that situation.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
thread backfire?
Get out.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
*Waits for halfbaked to own himself again..

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't have to PM pussy.

I could go outside and talk to a girl in person.

I could call my girlfriend.

I could call up a prostitute and she wouldn't be absolutely disgusted that she'd have to fuck me.

I feel like if you have to say you're getting pussy, that means well that you aren't.

Why else would you feel like you have to prove you can get laid unless you feel threatened because you know you're not.

And trying to come at me with gay references ya, thats original.

I tell you that you're a bitch who has to use the internet to meet girls, you tell me I suck cock.

Wow, thats both clever and original and it totally takes away from the fact that you're a pussy bitch.

Njobe
11-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Get out.
no

PROŽ
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
oh wow, i walked into the wrong thread.

*exits

Jason..
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
I don't have to PM pussy.

I could go outside and talk to a girl in person.

I could call my girlfriend.

I could call up a prostitute and she wouldn't be absolutely disgusted that she'd have to fuck me.

I feel like if you have to say you're getting pussy, that means well that you aren't.

Why else would you feel like you have to prove you can get laid unless you feel threatened because you know you're not.

And trying to come at me with gay references ya, thats original.

I tell you that you're a bitch who has to use the internet to meet girls, you tell me I suck cock.

Wow, thats both clever and original and it totally takes away from the fact that you're a pussy bitch.There isn't a fact stated that in a "pussy"or that I cant "get pussy" thats your own dumbass assumption.You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who u are..you could get more ass that a toilet seat for all I know.Just becase I boast about getting pussy dosen't mean I can't.Again for the second time cause its hard for you to read...I don't have to prove my self to a low life complete imbasal who gets off by TRYING and I mean TRYING to own someone for his own personal gane..for whatever that is.

Its just the internet pookie...

Jason..
11-20-2009, 01:02 PM
no
Yes lol

Njobe
11-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests) Njobe (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12426), Black Mamba (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2607), Jason.. (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=13133), StreetHazard (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=26556)

Jason..
11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests) Njobe (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12426), Black Mamba (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2607), Jason.. (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=13133), StreetHazard (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=26556)
Stop doing that lol.

Njobe
11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
stop doing what? this?