PDA

View Full Version : Another "shot in the dark" type thread for the Middle Ga folks

jdm>usdm
11-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I dont really post much in here. At all.lol So Im hoping this is the right section to put this.

But I was heading south on 75 by the hartly bridge area and spotted a black 240, s14 with the zenki front end. It was dark, so I cant really give too much more info on the car. Had a polished exhaust from the cat back, and the muffler had two tips.

But anyways when we got close to the byron exit we did a quick pull from thrid up to the beginning of fifth. He got a small jump on me from the start and kept about half of a car on me the whole run. Then I had to dodge off at the byron exit, since my gas light had been on for the last 10 minutes and it was my exit to get home anyways.

But it was somthing boosted. By the way the run went, Im assuming that it was sr swaped with bolt-ons and maybe a light tune... or somthing similar in nature.

If anyone might know who Im talking about, tell that man that Id like to get a couple of good runs in! And when I got off at my exit, I saw a 2000 style mustang gt take off after him. Im curious as to how that went.

Evil Goat
11-20-2009, 10:20 AM
i know of a handful of swapped 240's around here, i can't place the name or face, but there is a sr swapped s14 around perry, but last time i saw the car it had a stock front end on it and a black guy driving it, which was a few months ago

you might pm afsil80 on here....he's the resident nissan expert around here, so he would probably know who it is

jdm>usdm
11-20-2009, 10:30 AM
i know of a handful of swapped 240's around here, i can't place the name or face, but there is a sr swapped s14 around perry, but last time i saw the car it had a stock front end on it and a black guy driving it, which was a few months ago

you might pm afsil80 on here....he's the resident nissan expert around here, so he would probably know who it is

It was probably the one from perry then. I think that Ive seen all of the ones in the wartown and macon area.

But yea I may shoot that man a pm.

whatever210
11-20-2009, 11:49 AM
wasnt me. i dont race anymore

jdm>usdm
11-20-2009, 12:44 PM
wasnt me. i dont race anymore

Not to mention that yoos twofotay isnt black.lol