PDA

View Full Version : Need go0n advice...this is for real....

Captain-Obvious™
11-19-2009, 11:43 PM
My EX girl keeps saying she don't know what she wants. I don't call/text her, but she contacts me. Always wantin' to hang out and whatnot. I love her. But I'm sayin' should I just hang it up and tell her to leave me alone? Or keep playin' her game?

I want us to be together of course...but I don't know if I should keep lettin' her have her cake and eat it too.

JITB
11-19-2009, 11:48 PM
truth be told.. it sounds like she is caught in between you and someone else. Or she just truly dont know what she wants. Either way.. the best way to deal with this, is to give it time. last thing you want to to do is to feel like your forcing someone to be with you..when they arent ready to!

But if your single..and shes single.. a little ex sex never hurt.. but if you got feelings for her, and she is playing with your emotions.. Id keep it moving! and try to seperate your feeligns for her, and put it into someone else. because she obviously dont want to be with you like you want to be with her!

im no goon...but thats as real as it gets!!

jadakid88
11-19-2009, 11:48 PM
well i dont know your situation but me personally i wouldnt allow her to come in out of my life as she pleases...it doesnt work like that and she would be notified of that. but if you do still want be with her then really your only option is to let her know how you feel...lay it out on the table(no homo). if its meant to be, she will come around and realize what she has, if its not then gl on search in finding ms. right

jadakid88
11-19-2009, 11:49 PM
word
truth be told.. it sounds like she is caught in between you and someone else. Or she just truly dont know what she wants. Either way.. the best way to deal with this, is to give it time. last thing you want to to do is to feel like your forcing someone to be with you..when they arent ready to!

But if your single..and shes single.. a little ex sex never hurt.. but if you got feelings for her, and she is playing with your emotions.. Id keep it moving! and try to seperate your feeligns for her, and put it into someone else. because she obviously dont want to be with you like you want to be with her!

Captain-Obvious™
11-19-2009, 11:50 PM

werd...

We have been fucking at least once every two weeks....and I mean the sex is great... but I want something more. And I feel like sex isn't worth it anymore...I want all of her or none of her... I don't ever call her or anything...but...you think I should stop hanging with her all together?

JITB
11-20-2009, 12:11 AM
werd...

We have been fucking at least once every two weeks....and I mean the sex is great... but I want something more. And I feel like sex isn't worth it anymore...I want all of her or none of her... I don't ever call her or anything...but...you think I should stop hanging with her all together?

i know how you feel.. sex aint hard to get. So after awhile you get tired of emotionless random fucking. Sometimes you want a girl to call your own.... shes yours when she want to be, but not all the time..

Captain-Obvious™
11-20-2009, 12:12 AM
i know how you feel.. sex aint hard to get. So after awhile you get tired of emotionless random fucking. Sometimes you want a girl to call your own.... shes yours when she want to be, but not all the time..

Exactly....I don't want to let her run my life.

lanning
11-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Exactly....I don't want to let her run my life.
from what you said it seems like you know what you need to do

jadakid88
11-20-2009, 12:53 AM
word...tell her that if she cant accept that then...
from what you said it seems like you know what you need to do

PURP
11-20-2009, 07:37 AM
In my honest opinion, I feel that she still loves you and is just afraid to make that big commitment, again. If you love her as much as you do, then you'll stop at nothing to get her back and make her yours again. Ask me how I know.

What you need to do is start calling/texting her and just having convos with her like you used too. Let her know how you feel. In a relationship, if you can't communicate, then it will fail.

But number 1, you honestly just need to tell her how you feel. If she still sticks around afterwards, then it was ment to be. If she says I'm not ready, then let her know that it needs to be over completely, so you can move on with your life.

Just my .02

jadakid88
11-20-2009, 08:39 AM
my thoughts exactly...:goodjob:
In my honest opinion, I feel that she still loves you and is just afraid to make that big commitment, again. If you love her as much as you do, then you'll stop at nothing to get her back and make her yours again. Ask me how I know.

What you need to do is start calling/texting her and just having convos with her like you used too. Let her know how you feel. In a relationship, if you can't communicate, then it will fail.

But number 1, you honestly just need to tell her how you feel. If she still sticks around afterwards, then it was ment to be. If she says I'm not ready, then let her know that it needs to be over completely, so you can move on with your life.

Just my .02

Captain-Obvious™
11-20-2009, 09:30 AM
She knows how I feel. Now she needs "time" to figure out what she wants. That's why I don't want to annoy her with phone calls and texts. So she can have her "time."

PURP
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
She knows how I feel. Now she needs "time" to figure out what she wants. That's why I don't want to annoy her with phone calls and texts. So she can have her "time."

Giving her time is cool and all, but you gotta start thinking for yourself too. Not saying that you aren't. But when it all boils down, she knows how you feel, but yet she needs time. That's understandable. But you also need to move on for yourself. Maybe things aren't ment to be. Maybe she just loves the dick. Maybe she loves multiple dick... I don't know, but anything is possible. I care about you as a really good friend and I honestly just don't want to see you wasting your time on something that will mean nothing in the end. I know you go out and hang with others and that's prolly the best solution for you right now. As I said earlier, if you love her like you do, then you'll fight for her no matter what. But a time comes when you'll realize that you love her so much, that you just want her to be happy... which may not be with you. That's the power of love man.

If you ever need someone to talk to just hit me up man. I've been down this road plenty of times. You got my number...

Mrs. Purp
11-20-2009, 11:40 AM
From a girl’s point of view:
I don't really know her nor do I know the whole situation, but maybe the time she needs is time to really think if this is what she wants. Or maybe there’s something she wants to change or fix before she jumps back in. I don’t have a clue on how long this has been going on for, but “time” shouldn’t be more than a two weeks of not seeing each other. Let her go.. let her find what she really wants and if that happens to be with you, she will come back.
Kevin and I where bumpy at first...I wasn’t sure that the relationship that I had was what I really wanted. And was listening to what everyone was saying around me and I didn’t listen to my heart . Almost 7 years, a kid, and marriage.. I think I chose the right road to take.
You need to make it crystal clear to her you love her and respect her, and no matter what you are there for her.

Maybe you should pick up the phone randomly just to say hey and to check up on her. (Make sure she knows you care and that you are still there for her.)

PURP
11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Get in the kitchen and make those damn brownies woman.. NOW!!!!!

See Daniel, this is how a healthy relationship works. You say it, they do it. Or they risk getting kicked in the head by a soft and gentle stuffed animal

Mrs. Purp
11-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Get in the kitchen and make those damn brownies woman.. NOW!!!!!

See Daniel, this is how a healthy relationship works. You say it, they do it. Or they risk getting kicked in the head by a soft and gentle stuffed animal

Just for that... I will NEVER bake those brownies.. So you want brownies??? Go to the kitchen and do it yourself!!!!

:taun: <3

PURP
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Just for that... I will NEVER bake those brownies.. So you want brownies??? Go to the kitchen and do it yourself!!!!

:taun: <3

blah blah blah.....

You keep typing but it's not getting through

stillaneon
11-20-2009, 11:57 AM
werd...

Hang it up until she is ready to commit. I agree with JITB. She is caught between someone she wants but won't commit (other guy) and someone who she can be with, but doesn't want to commit to (you). If sex is all you are looking for, then go find someone else. You don't want to a) catch anything from someone else or b) end up getting her pregnant, then having her run off to some other guy. Until she is ready to be WITH YOU and no one else, I would advise to just take a step back...

quickdodge®
11-20-2009, 12:32 PM
I'll bring in some age and wisdom here.

First cut out having sex with the girl. That is NOT good in this situation. Not to mention safe. If there is another that she is torn with, she is probably doing the deed with him as well. That isn't cool. IF you continue to keep seeing her, I'd make it a regular, platonic relationship where you guys can hang out and talk and just be together without being "together."

I personally think you should cut out all contact with the girl and tell her to call you when she is ready. Although these may not be games to her, they are still games. Mind games. If you're thinking about being in a committed relationship with someone, then you don't need that. Let her know you love her and that you want for both of you to have a relationship, but you want a relationship that is steady and not just on-again/off again. Once you cut off all contact, that's really going to make her think. Right now, she has the best of both worlds so she isn't pressured into a decision.

If she doesn't know what she wants, then she needs to be by herself so she can figure it out. If she wants you, she'll discover that at this time.

Hope that helps. Later, QD.

NAMNORI
11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Age and wisdom always prevail. I'm a little younger than QD but I say tell her to kick rocks until she can be an adult and decide what she wants in her life.

Captain-Obvious™
11-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks to all for the advice. I'll try to implement as much as I can.