PDA

View Full Version : drama at sonics tonight

Pages : [1] 2

Nismo
11-19-2009, 11:14 PM
WTF was all the yelling and commotion about tonight at sonics off riverside? I heard it spawned off someone talking shit on the internet, anyone care to give details?

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 11:20 PM
lol i cannot believe how serious the internet has gotten.

Nismo
11-19-2009, 11:23 PM
yeah some guy almost got his ass beat by an older gentleman in a new sequoia.

lcortes32
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Wtf the e-drama continues

Kasper
11-19-2009, 11:45 PM
nice..any footage, pictures, voice recordings??

Captain-Obvious™
11-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Sonic has gotten lame as hell... I went tonight and it's become too BP style...just small cliques hanging out and not enough meeting of new people.

MachNU
11-20-2009, 12:04 AM
yeah some guy almost got his ass beat by an older gentleman in a new sequoia.

oh shit wait a black sequoia? if so I know who that was! :lmfao:

FasTech
11-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Sonic has gotten lame as hell... I went tonight and it's become too BP style...just small cliques hanging out and not enough meeting of new people.

I feel ya, bro. We have that same shit down my way. Just the same ole people at the same ole place every saturday night. Shit is sooooo lame.

J-ROCK
11-20-2009, 01:20 AM
I feel ya, bro. We have that same shit down my way. Just the same ole people at the same ole place every saturday night. Shit is sooooo lame.

lol cept for that time with gweeto lol

Lankhoss
11-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Yup. Some guy online doesn't like the words I type on the internet, so he thought that leaving his wife and kids to come scream and make a big scene would be the "mature" and "adult" thing to do. I guess he thought being completely irrational, screaming at the top of his lungs, and threatening to beat my ass was going to prove that the things I've said about him weren't true, or something.

I go out to meets to enjoy myself, not get involved with that shit. If you don't like someone online, then just avoid them. If you find yourself leaving your family to come scream and act that way.....maybe you shouldn't be in that situation in the first place?

But before this thread goes to 100 pages, I am not going to fight anyone. I've never threatened anyone or claimed I'd beat their ass, and throwing fists won't solve anything. I don't give a damn about trying to act all "hard" so I look like a badass, I'll just walk away.....like I did tonight.

If there are people from here that I don't like, then I just don't go talk to them at meets. Seems kinda simple to me, I don't know why you would even WANT to spend time around someone you don't like.

Maniacc
11-20-2009, 01:52 AM
So what is this "mature" guy's username?

Lankhoss
11-20-2009, 01:55 AM
So what is this "mature" guy's username?

I'm sure he'll post in here, but I honestly don't want to even start talking about it.

It's between he and I (and I guess everyone in yelling distance), and that's how it should stay.

I know there's nothing I can do about how other people act, but this isn't the sorta thing I even want to entertain.

Maniacc
11-20-2009, 02:01 AM
hmmm.. I guess I'mma have to contact Scooby and the Gang to investigate then.

Normally though people who act like that can only learn about "maturity" by either getting into fight, and him seeing that it was stupid or him getting his ass beat. You're probably some well educated white dude with a pretty normal life - and you handled yourself in a way that showed your age.

Can't say that I would do the same, but sometimes you have to fight back - one way or another. Verbally would've done the trick imo. And if for some reason fists were thrown - then oh well. A fight isn't the end of the world.

Lankhoss
11-20-2009, 02:13 AM
hmmm.. I guess I'mma have to contact Scooby and the Gang to investigate then.

Normally though people who act like that can only learn about "maturity" by either getting into fight, and him seeing that it was stupid or him getting his ass beat. You're probably some well educated white dude with a pretty normal life - and you handled yourself in a way that showed your age.

Can't say that I would do the same, but sometimes you have to fight back - one way or another. Verbally would've done the trick imo. And if for some reason fists were thrown - then oh well. A fight isn't the end of the world.

I was yelling back, but it was pointless. He pulled me over to the side and gave me demands for how I should act online, and I raised my voice to him. So basically, it was just us going back and forth, and him continuing to tell me what to do and threatening to kick my ass, then SCREAMING at me about raising my voice, and telling me I should respect him. Seemed kinda pointless to me, so I just eventually walked away.

Er, wait...I mean I "bitched out."

Catnip
11-20-2009, 02:16 AM
WAS IT LURKERRRRRRRRRRR? HE'S A BIG BADASS MATURE GUY

Maniacc
11-20-2009, 02:21 AM
WAS IT LURKERRRRRRRRRRR? HE'S A BIG BADASS MATURE GUY

Something a lot of people don't understand is that "some" people don't take the internet seriously, but when they're disrespected in some way - then it's when the whole game changes. You (Yes, you Evan) may see the internet as a game, and it is, but if you ever come across "some" of these members, and somehow "got" to them then you'll probably end up being in a situation much more worst then Lankhoss was.

Lankhoss walked way from this situation like a grown up, props to him.

This whole thing sounds like a misunderstanding to me. Could have been because of a race. Verbal fights usually happen cause of this - I would know. :D It's all part of the game though. I've been racing doing all that for a good min, and verbal fights to me is part of the "scene." I personally love em.

PS: If you're a natural born bitch I would recommend for you to shut the fuck up sometimes. You've been posting in the killsforum for a few weeks now, and somehow are an expert on racing now, but just keep in mind - that everyone in one point in their racing career eventually end up eating their own words.

Catnip
11-20-2009, 02:34 AM
PS: If you're a natural born bitch I would recommend for you to shut the fuck up sometimes. You've been posting in the killsforum for a few weeks now, and somehow are an expert on racing now, but just keep in mind - that everyone in one point in their racing career eventually end up eating their own words.

How do I act like I'm an expert at racing?

Maniacc
11-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Jesus.

OMG Its Platz
11-20-2009, 02:37 AM
There was a bunch of yelling.............and then a badass supercharged Z06 drove by........and then a Ford Taurus and a Chevy Aveo raced (probably the best part of the whole night) the end.

J-ROCK
11-20-2009, 02:38 AM
im an expert at loosing the race lol

Lankhoss
11-20-2009, 02:39 AM
There was a bunch of yelling.............and then a badass supercharged Z06 drove by........and then a Ford Taurus and a Chevy Aveo raced (probably the best part of the whole night) the end.

LOL, that is a pretty accurate description!!

I tried to run that yellow Z one night, and it went VERY bad for me lol

It's also, by far, the LOUDEST car I've ever heard. These Z's are something else, they don't sound loud at idle, and they are VERY quiet inside the car, but make massive noise on the outside.

OMG Its Platz
11-20-2009, 02:39 AM
btw, I think the Aveo won.

Catnip
11-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Jesus.

I bet you said that, "hey zeus"

redrumracer
11-20-2009, 03:59 AM
I bet you said that, "hey zeus"

lmfao

1-white people

0-spikey haired mexicans

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

keevo54
11-20-2009, 08:02 AM
lol the internet is serious bizness.....i mean shit who doesn't like brad. If it was Phil in the sequia he's prolly just depressed he can't sell his car and when he tries to race it breaks down

AnthonyF
11-20-2009, 08:05 AM
why do you idiots continue to go there? All i hear is about fights and shit. How is that ANY fun?

Reps to Lankhoos and Maniacc. I've never had a problem with your comments Lanky. You've always had the same mentality with every discussion and never flip flopped and became a hypocrite.

im an expert at loosing the race lol
Losing?

-Ant.

Total_Blender
11-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Going to an IA meet here lately is like watching a Bumfights DVD. :ninja:

Jason..
11-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Yup. Some guy online doesn't like the words I type on the internet, so he thought that leaving his wife and kids to come scream and make a big scene would be the "mature" and "adult" thing to do. I guess he thought being completely irrational, screaming at the top of his lungs, and threatening to beat my ass was going to prove that the things I've said about him weren't true, or something.

I go out to meets to enjoy myself, not get involved with that shit. If you don't like someone online, then just avoid them. If you find yourself leaving your family to come scream and act that way.....maybe you shouldn't be in that situation in the first place?

But before this thread goes to 100 pages, I am not going to fight anyone. I've never threatened anyone or claimed I'd beat their ass, and throwing fists won't solve anything. I don't give a damn about trying to act all "hard" so I look like a badass, I'll just walk away.....like I did tonight.

If there are people from here that I don't like, then I just don't go talk to them at meets. Seems kinda simple to me, I don't know why you would even WANT to spend time around someone you don't like.
Who was trying to fight you?

btstone
11-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Phil is like a washed up actor or singer, He is just doing crazy dumb stuff to get in some of the lime light. Lankhoss, you did the right thing by not fighting.. Props to you!

AnthonyF
11-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Phil is like a washed up actor or singer, He is just doing crazy dumb stuff to get in some of the lime light. Lankhoss, you did the right thing by not fighting.. Props to you!

WHOAAAAAAAA...so it was Phil....as in 2.3 Evo 8??

-Ant.

Me86Rob
11-20-2009, 09:06 AM
yes

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Going to an IA meet here lately is like watching a Bumfights DVD. :ninja:
I love Bumfights. So wrong, yet somehow so right.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 09:08 AM
WHOAAAAAAAA...so it was Phil....as in 2.3 Evo 8??

-Ant.
Yep

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:15 AM
I have to say, you talk too much shit to me on the internet, you might get confronted. I don't play the whole "This is just the internet" game. No. This is life and you used your real fingers to type what came out of your real head on the internet. The internet is a just a pussy's liaison. Ever heard the saying, "Don't say anything online you wouldn't say to someone's face?" There's a lot of reason's behind the saying, but for me, a real person types the words and you just might have to see that person out one day. So, you might want to be mindful of the insults you put out there. You think it's just the internet, but the person on the other keyboard might not.

I mean, people want you to take the internet serious when you put your opinion about a shop experience out there for everyone to read. You want people to take your stolen car thread seriously. Why is it that your insults thread is treated differently?

and not YOU as in Lank. Just in general.

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
I was yelling back, but it was pointless. He pulled me over to the side and gave me demands for how I should act online, and I raised my voice to him. So basically, it was just us going back and forth, and him continuing to tell me what to do and threatening to kick my ass, then SCREAMING at me about raising my voice, and telling me I should respect him. Seemed kinda pointless to me, so I just eventually walked away.

Er, wait...I mean I "bitched out."

man brad whoever it is FUCK him, if he was going to fight you he would have done it when you were in his face yelling at him.

haha this cunt deserves no respect for his actions....
does he understand people have to earn respect?

on another note.
ever gonna get them keys? lol

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:17 AM
I have to say, you talk too much shit to me on the internet, you might get confronted. I don't play the whole "This is just the internet" game. No. This is life and you used your fingers to type what came out of your head on the internet. The internet is a just a pussy's liaison. Ever heard the saying, "Don't say anything online you wouldn't say to someone's face?" There's a lot of reason's behind the saying, but for me, a real person types the words and you just might have to see that person out one day. So, you might want to be mindful of the insults you put out there. You think it's just the internet, but the person on the other keyboard might not.

I mean, people want you to take the internet serious when you put your opinion about a shop experience out there for everyone to read. You want peole to take your stolen car thread seriously. Why is it that your insults thread is treated differently.

reps for you girl.

damn good point.

not like the internet just stops at the internet like some people think i guess

:cheers:

SicStang03
11-20-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't remember Phil being like this last year

Lurker
11-20-2009, 09:23 AM
I was heading towards my house, east on 316 when somebody at the meet called me to tell me Lankhoss was there. Funny he thinks I would leave my wife and kids to come deal with his anerexic ass. No Brad, I was actually on my way home and about to pass the riverside exit.

A couple months ago I said I would catch up with him sooner or later and deal with that mouth of his. His response was "you never come to meets so I doubt I'll run into you". Well, I ran into you.

I was there at Sonic a total of 5 minutes. I had no desire to stay and talk in the parking lot for hours especially since I was dressed in shorts and didn't plan on being outside long.

I drove right up to where he was standing, got out, and I walked right over to him. He looked over and like the nerd he is says "oh hai Phil, you come up here to watch us race tonight"?

I said nope, I came here to find you. I asked Lank to come away from everybody to talk.

We got about 20 ft away and I politely asked "when is the shit talking gonna end" and he started raising his voice to me. At that point I walked up nose to nose with him and told him to pipe down and guess what, I can yell too.

I asked him to act like a grown fuckin man and quit running his mouth to me. He started yelling "it's the internet, blah blah" and I got in his face again and started yelling back telling him to stop yelling because I'm not his fuckin kid and I sure in the fuck ain't his woman.

He lowered his voice again and then started walking away saying I'm not gonna fight you.

As I'm getting in my vehicle I hear him mumble shit about being home with my kids so I walked back over to him and told him "don't talk shit while I'm about to get in my vehicle and pull away".

I went off on him about being a pussy ass shit talking douche.

The big bad shit talker online is really a 120 lbs shit talking geek who when confronted resorts to screaming like a girl. He just didn't think I would get in face and yell back to tell him to pipe down. I guess he thought yelling would make himself sound tougher, but when I got in his face he stopped all that shit.

I simply asked him to keep my name out of his mouth and hopefully it ends with that. It's funny that his side of the story makes him sound much braver.

I asked him not to say shit to me online and I won't say shit to him. He don't like me and I don't like him.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 09:25 AM
I have to say, you talk too much shit to me on the internet, you might get confronted. I don't play the whole "This is just the internet" game. No. This is life and you used your real fingers to type what came out of your real head on the internet. The internet is a just a pussy's liaison. Ever heard the saying, "Don't say anything online you wouldn't say to someone's face?" There's a lot of reason's behind the saying, but for me, a real person types the words and you just might have to see that person out one day. So, you might want to be mindful of the insults you put out there. You think it's just the internet, but the person on the other keyboard might not.

I mean, people want you to take the internet serious when you put your opinion about a shop experience out there for everyone to read. You want people to take your stolen car thread seriously. Why is it that your insults thread is treated differently.

REPS I TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME TO PEOPLE.Im exacty the same in person as I am on here people that know me know this.Im crazy as fuck but quick to fly off the handle.If I dont like you I will tell you as I have done to several member's on here at verious meets...Good way to sum it up Tracy.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 09:28 AM
I was heading towards my house, east on 316 when somebody at the meet called me to tell me Lankhoss was there. Funny he thinks I would leave my wife and kids to come deal with his anerexic ass. No Brad, I was actually on my way home and about to pass the riverside exit.

A couple months ago I said I would catch up with him sooner or later and deal with that mouth of his. His response was "you never come to meets so I doubt I'll run into you". Well, I ran into you.

I was there at Sonic a total of 5 minutes. I had no desire to stay and talk in the parking lot for hours especially since I was dressed in shorts and didn't plan on being outside long.

I drove right up to where he was standing, got out, and I walked right over to him. He looked over and like the nerd he is says "oh hai Phil, you come up here to watch us race tonight"?

I said nope, I came here to find you. I asked Lank to come away from everybody to talk.

We got about 20 ft away and I politely asked "when is the shit talking gonna end" and he started raising his voice to me. At that point I walked up nose to nose with him and told him to pipe down and guess what, I can yell too.

I asked him to act like a grown fuckin man and quit running his mouth to me. He started yelling "it's the internet, blah blah" and I got in his face again and started yelling back telling him to stop yelling because I'm not his fuckin kid and I sure in the fuck ain't his woman.

He lowered his voice again and then started walking away saying I'm not gonna fight you.

As I'm getting in my vehicle I hear him mumble shit about being home with my kids so I walked back over to him and told him "don't talk shit while I'm about to get in my vehicle and pull away".

I went off on him about being a pussy ass shit talking douche and how bad his head got fucked after the black girl left his ass and he had to go on meds. He started yelling "so what, so what if I tried to commit suicide and had to go to the hospital".

The big bad shit talker online is really a 120 lbs shit talking geek who when confronted resorts to screaming like a girl. He just didn't think I would get in face and yell back to tell him to pipe down. I guess he thought yelling would make himself sound tougher, but when I got in his face he stopped all that shit.

I simply asked him to keep my name out of his mouth and hopefully it ends with that. It's funny that his side of the story makes him sound much braver.

I asked him not to say shit to me online and I won't say shit to him. He don't like me and I don't like him.

LOLOLOL. DRAMA LLAMA ARRIVAL. CHECK!

Jason..
11-20-2009, 09:28 AM

I went off on him about being a pussy ass shit talking douche and how bad his head got fucked after the black girl left his ass and he had to go on meds. He started yelling "so what, so what if I tried to commit suicide and had to go to the hospital".

I asked him not to say shit to me online and I won't say shit to him. He don't like me and I don't like him.I think your a cool dude man but honestly man this was uncalled for he is a 120 lb dude.My 5 year old cousin would fight him..not that it matters but I lost a bit of respect for you after this post..grow up.

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:30 AM
REPS I TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS ALL THE TIME TO PEOPLE.Im exacty the same in person as I am on here people that know me know this.Im crazy as fuck but quick to fly off the handle.If I dont like you I will tell you as I have done to several member's on here at verious meets...Good way to sum it up Tracy.

i dont try to explain to to people but other than that

X45353151425143653

reps to both of u

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:31 AM

I'm not saying it's a great habit to just go out and confront people, but just because we are on the internet doesn't mean our feelings go away. In fact, what you say online is there FOREVER for EVERYONE to read, so IMO, it's way worse and much longer lasting...obviously. Not to mention, you can't make the excuse that it was the heat of the moment. You had time to think, post, edit...all that....and you still said what you said. I prefer the internet because I am a hot headed sum bitch and I will cuss your ass out quickly in person. That's because in the heat of the moment, I am emotional.

I try my very hardest to not insult people by name calling and cussing at them online and I try my very hardest to just be factual with as little rigmarole as possible. Unless it's obvious to everyone involved is joking.

I always say this, but I am from Miami and someone might just shoot your ass for your words. Words are words, typed or spoken.

Evil Goat
11-20-2009, 09:31 AM
bajesus at people taking the killsforum seriously....i thought shit talking was a part of it....guess some people take it more seriously than others.

props to lank for doing the right thing!

and Tracy's a punk :D

Vteckidd
11-20-2009, 09:32 AM
Honestly lankhoss you don't need to fight but there a lot of people on this board that have it coming to them. Not saying you're one of them , but when you type insults Internet or not be prepared fo a stern confrontation

personally I would have done the same thing. Probably been a bit more confrontational but in the end it's not worth me going to jail or an assault charge. Most people that get popped in public will call the cops like a little pussy anyway.

If it was Phil you pushed his button for whatever reason. He needs to watch out one day the guy he does that too will pull his gun for safety. No one wants that

in the end it's all bs to me. What are we REALLY arguing about? Hiw fast a car is? Who said what to who? Whose fucking who? Is an s2000 really that fast? I mean I've got way more important shit going on than what we argue with or about on IA

hell I've called btstone every name in the book andhes called me faggot and all kinds of shit. We agree to disagree and sat in the parking lot talking till 2am with chunky and nyteryder. At the end we are all car guys. Some more eccentric than others. Nothing to fight over

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 09:32 AM
I think your a cool dude man but honestly man this was uncalled for he is a 120 lb dude.My 5 year old cousin would fight him..not that it matters but I lost a bit of respect for you after this post..grow up.

***** SHIT. YOU AC LIKE IF SOME ***** BE TALKIN SHIT TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T GIT IN THEY FACE ON PERSON. KNOW IM SAY? I would've probably told whoever was running their mouth to me online to repeat it in person and then cunt punch them if they did.

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:33 AM
I think your a cool dude man but honestly man this was uncalled for he is a 120 lb dude.My 5 year old cousin would fight him..not that it matters but I lost a bit of respect for you after this post..grow up.
If you're 120, then you might want to watch your mouth a little more. If Lank talked shit to me online and we never met and I am 500 lbs, do you think I care? How the heck would I know how much this douche on the other end weighs. Obviously he weighs enough to try me like a free sample online.

Just sayin. I am so not choosing sides. I am just making my point by using the people involved. So please don't take offense.

I'm also not saying any of it is right. I'm just saying how and what happens. People are people. Aren't you careful about road rage shit? I hope so. That anonymous person behind that other steering wheel that you just flipped off might have just gotten laid off and you just broke the camel's back and now your ass is getting shot because you got cut off......

Lurker
11-20-2009, 09:33 AM
I don't really care what you or anybody else thinks Jason. Lank has been running his mouth to me for over a year and I was trying to be mature and pull him to the side to talk like a man.

He is the one who started yelling so I got up in his face. Even after I got in his face once, I still told him to try and talk with respect and I would do the same. All he could do is resort to screaming and I nipped it in the butt.

All the fuckers online have no clue how it went down, but let them keep thinkin they know.

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:36 AM

lol
i grantee ya that he weighs atleast 175 whoever strted that.
he is like 6' 5495657495in

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:37 AM
I nipped it in the butt.

It's bud. LOL. JK.

Evil Goat
11-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Honestly lankhoss you don't need to fight but there a lot of people on this board that have it coming to them. Not saying you're one of them , but when you type insults Internet or not be prepared fo a stern confrontation

personally I would have done the same thing. Probably been a bit more confrontational but in the end it's not worth me going to jail or an assault charge. Most people that get popped in public will call the cops like a little pussy anyway.

If it was Phil you pushed his button for whatever reason. He needs to watch out one day the guy he does that too will pull his gun for safety. No one wants that

in the end it's all bs to me. What are we REALLY arguing about? Hiw fast a car is? Who said what to who? Whose fucking who? Is an s2000 really that fast? I mean I've got way more important shit going on than what we argue with or about on IA

hell I've called btstone every name in the book andhes called me faggot and all kinds of shit. We agree to disagree and sat in the parking lot talking till 2am with chunky and nyteryder. At the end we are all car guys. Some more eccentric than others. Nothing to fight over

well put!

tmracing83
I don't really care what you or anybody else thinks Jason. Lank has been running his mouth to me for over a year and I was trying to be mature and pull him to the side to talk like a man.

He is the one who started yelling so I got up in his face. Even after I got in his face once, I still told him to try and talk with respect and I would do the same. All he could do is resort to screaming and I nipped it in the butt.

All the fuckers online have no clue how it went down, but let them keep thinkin they know.

reps for u bro for not just runnin straight over and start swinging....
way to talk it out bro

reps for u!

:cheers::goodjob::cheers::goodjob:

Lurker

I'm the same way Jason, how can you knock me for doing the same thing you would do?

Vteckidd
I can understand where Phil is coming from you pushed it too far for him. He wanted to let you know it bothers him and what you say online trashing him isn't appreciated.

yOu obviously don't take it as seriously as he does. You pushed his buttons. Phil delete the personal attack on lank that's his businessedical, emotional instances are not for public discussion .

Phil chill out
lank just be careful what you say online there's someone out there that will NOT laugh. If you're 120lbs you should be more careful

I don't walk down Compton with a kkk shirt then bitch about getting my ass beat. Don't talk shit when you know the guy on the other end of the screen could kill you

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests)
tmracing83, David88vert, DynamicSound, Firefightin_tC, Hektik, Jason..+, Lurker, NEMO, Njobe, Nyteryder, Quickfeet, Total_Blender, Vteckidd

this thread is on fire!

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 09:42 AM
man this is some bullshit. the fuck is up with all these faggots repping for "way to be a man and yell back and walk away". You should have fucking kicked him directly in the sternum lank.. DIRECTLY in the sternum.

Lurker
11-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Look, I tried to confront him and be civil. The story can be twisted all you want.

When he kept screaming like a girl I raised my voice too and got in his face. I'm not the one Cletus.

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2009, 09:43 AM
I don't walk down Compton with a kkk shirt then bitch about getting my ass beat.

You wouldn't walk through Compton with an NWA shirt on, fucker. The fuck you talking about? Lolol.

I whole-heartedly believe in the "it's the net, don't take it so serious" thing. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
11-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I mean I've done similar stuff and so has Tracy. Usually it's trashing my business or my character or spreading total liar bs about me do that and I will confront you.

Most people in person cave. Most guys that talk shit online are not fighters, not as smart in person, get scared etc . It's one thing to talk behind the safety of your keyboard and comp screen it's another to be that quick thinking in person.

There's things to really get pissed about and things to let go. If btstone came up to me and was pissed over his s2000 I would laugh and walk away. Not worth the argument . If someone was calling my business something it wasn't I'll argue cause I take that much more seriously.

Let's just say ejohnson will get an earfull from me next time I see him

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 09:55 AM
You wouldn't walk through Compton with an NWA shirt on, fucker. The fuck you talking about? Lolol.

I whole-heartedly believe in the "it's the net, don't take it so serious" thing. Later, QD.

walk through compton with whatever you want on.... youd still get robbed,jumped,etc eaither way...

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2009, 09:55 AM
walk through compton with whatever you want on.... youd still get robbed,jumped,etc eaither way...

I've done it. Safely. Later, QD.

Tracy
11-20-2009, 09:58 AM
I've done it. Safely. Later, QD.Me, too. It's rather stinky out there. Srsly.

Tracy
11-20-2009, 10:00 AM

Cool now I know I can talk about your wife, your kids, you black baby's mama and all of that and you won't do shiiiiiiit.

JK. RUNS!

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Me, too. It's rather stinky out there. Srsly.

should've closed your legs.

lololololololoolol

Tracy
11-20-2009, 10:01 AM
should've closed your legs.

lololololololoololCould have been that, but I checked and it wasn't. It smelled just as bad though. Srsly.

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I made an edit to my post Mike and pulled some stuff out. I know it is the right thing to do so I'll be the better man.

All these people would do the same thing I did and some have already admitted They would do it. I'm the same person online I am in person. ASK anybody that knows me.

I'm normally outspoken and I'm THAT crazy fucker that does lose his cool when buttons are pushed to far. I'm Irish and a red head so it's in my blood.

Elbow
11-20-2009, 10:02 AM
This is what I'm talking about, TRUE E-THUGS. LMFAO people really getting upset about the internet.

Bunch of fucking pussies. If he's following you insulting your personal life, block him or confront him in person and settle it nicely. Acting hard and shit...LMFAO.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Could have been that, but I checked and it wasn't. It smelled just as bad though. Srsly.

oh pls. we both know this is reminiscent of your vagina

http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/hotdog_hallway%20%28Medium%29.jpg

tmracing83
11-20-2009, 10:04 AM
when you were living on the streets correct?

gangstas aren't fkin retards...

they see a bum(not necessarily talking bout u qd) walking down the road they know that that "bum" doesnt have anything they need.

some thugs see some clean cut whiteboys or whatever walkin through compton they know that those clean cut people could have something they want. they being the thugs or "gangsters"

but ya QD u know where i was going with it.
majority of Compton is infested with gangs that will jump steal and kill whoever.

this new generation of gangstas dont give a fk about shooting ang killling some random person now....
getting badd

anyways. QD u knew where i was going with it.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm the same way Jason, how can you knock me for doing the same thing you would do?
I kinda thought about that after I typed it lol.

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2009, 10:09 AM
when you were living on the streets correct?

I was in Atlanta when I was living (literally) on the streets.

majority of Compton is infested with gangs that will jump steal and kill whoever.

This isn't true. Now there are cities throughout the US that have gangs that do this (rob and kill whoever just to get what they want), but the LA area has never been that way. The majority of the innocent deaths have been from cross-fires or "wrong people" shootings. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the folks on the Best Coast mainly focus on rivals. Not innocents. Later, QD.

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Lol @ tags! WTF?

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Lol @ tags! WTF?

it never fails. someone always makes him the bitch. lolol. (wasn't me i swear)

btstone
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Is an s2000 really that fast?

YES!!!!!!

and would gladly do it again:goodjob:

but here is the thing. i knew you were a good dude before i met you. i just enjoy fuckinf with you online. it didnt bother me that you called me those names.
It doesnt bother me what anyone says about me.
But there are ppl that really dont like others on here. I think phil is diff in person, therefore he would not walk to me like he did lankhoss. he knows with diff ppl he can get away with diff things. the whole situation was uncalled for and not needed.
Im glad no one went to jail or got hurt

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:16 AM
That's some funny shit!

The Creeper
11-20-2009, 10:18 AM
The internet is serious fucking business yo. I have met Lank before though, and he seemed cool. Not sure what the problem is.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
That's some funny shit!
Only reason I think this way is cause I know Lank..he is one of the coolest guys ive met from here.I know how he acts on the net and in person he is jus a fucking hilarious dude.

btstone
11-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Only reason I think this way is cause I know Lank..he is one of the coolest guys ive met from here.I know how he acts on the net and in person he is jus a fucking hilarious dude.

yeah, phil just makes a fool of himself everywhere he goes:lmfao:

Vteckidd
11-20-2009, 10:23 AM
This is what I'm talking about, TRUE E-THUGS. LMFAO people really getting upset about the internet.

Bunch of fucking pussies. If he's following you insulting your personal life, block him or confront him in person and settle it nicely. Acting hard and shit...LMFAO.

Oh shut the fuck up you're as bad as the godfather

you're 5'6" in person and 130lbs . You came up to ME at road Atlanta and were like hey are you vteckidd???? I said yes and I made some small talk and that was it. Then you proceeded to talk shit and troll my threads calling me names lol

kid you're the ethug

Catnip
11-20-2009, 10:25 AM

you're 5'6" in person and 130lbs . You came up to ME at road Atlanta and were like hey are you vteckidd???? I said yes and I made some small talk and that was it. Then you proceeded to talk shit and troll my threads calling me names lol

kid you're the ethug

Shut the fuck up, Mike. You're 4'10" 230 pounds. I whipped my cock out at Tunafest and slapped you across the face. You continuously talk shit on here and won't do shit in person.

:ninja:

stillaneon
11-20-2009, 10:26 AM
This is fucking stupid. Anyone who gets this worked up over something said online needs medication. I've seen numerous people on here do stupid shit over something online and it cracks me up.

If it's really worth getting an assault charge for, then you probably belong in jail anyway.

Violence is used to solve problems by the hard-headed, not the hard-ass.

Catnip
11-20-2009, 10:26 AM
PS. How's that 2" mark across your cheek feeling?

lol

The Creeper
11-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Well I am a firm believer of the internet is just the internet, but you should still only say stuff that you would say in real life.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:27 AM

kid you're the ethug
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5558043/ (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5558043/)

Glides
11-20-2009, 10:29 AM
I have to say, pussy face

You said pussy....

Here's the way I look at it, don't say a thing on the internet that you wouldn't say to the person in real life. Works out pretty well. Plus i'm 39 years old, you hit me in the mouth you better have deep pockets cause i'm gonna sue the shit out of ya. Call me a bitch all you want, i'll be a bitch with your money and car. That's why I just don't call folks out and name call and stuff. Keeps us both out of trouble.

But this whole, "It's just the internet" is just dumb. If that's the truth then the person busting you in the face for running your mouth can say, "It's just 5 cross yo lip dude, don't take it too seriously"

:D

GGPIS3
11-20-2009, 10:30 AM
not to get involved in this bs, but everyone can always improve themselves. if you talk shit online/offline, then prepare for the consequences. you might get lucky a few times, but eventually you will talk shit to the wrong person. as for the other person, sometimes you have to learn to let shit go and sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. could this situation have been avoided? most certainly, but the problem is that people don't use the internet for the same reasons. just like many have already said, some take it seriously and some use it as a playground. well, some kids still get hurt on the playground and its no different on the internet.

this type of shit will never go away so long as the forums allow for all this shit talking to continue. the worst part of it all imo, is that the "adults" should be the ones showing the younger ones the ropes and the way people should act properly, but that is not the case. you have plenty of 30+ year olds that are just as bad as some of the prepubescent teenagers. its a never ending cycle. from what i can see, all you can do is be smart in who you talk shit to and be smart in who you choose to spend your time around.

Catnip
11-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I love Tracy on and off the internet.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:31 AM
This is fucking stupid. Anyone who gets this worked up over something said online needs medication. I've seen numerous people on here do stupid shit over something online and it cracks me up.

If it's really worth getting an assault charge for, then you probably belong in jail anyway.

Violence is used to solve problems by the hard-headed, not the hard-ass.
You like the most non violent person I know,but the way u type and talk seems like ur the hardest dude ever lol.

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:31 AM
YES!!!!!!

and would gladly do it again:goodjob:

but here is the thing. i knew you were a good dude before i met you. i just enjoy fuckinf with you online. it didnt bother me that you called me those names.
It doesnt bother me what anyone says about me.
But there are ppl that really dont like others on here. I think phil is diff in person, therefore he would not walk to me like he did lankhoss. he knows with diff ppl he can get away with diff things. the whole situation was uncalled for and not needed.
Im glad no one went to jail or got hurt

Oh shut up leave it to beaver. Based on that statement you obviously don't know me. I would walk up to you and do the same thing Hulk Hogan.

I came up to sonic to see you too sweety! You keep thinking I'm some old crippled guy that won't man handle your ass. Don't think for a sec those steroids you're doing will make you a badass.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Shut the fuck up, Mike. You're 4'10" 230 pounds. I whipped my cock out at Tunafest and slapped you across the face. You continuously talk shit on here and won't do shit in person.

:ninja:
He is very aware of this and has stated it several times.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:33 AM

kid you're the ethug

gigantic ethug. can't stand simonfatbet.

Jason..
11-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Oh shut up leave it to beaver. Based on that statement you obviously don't know me. I would walk up to you and do the same thing Hulk Hogan.

I came up to sonic to see you too sweety! You keep thinking I'm some old crippled guy that won't man handle your ass. Don't think for a sec those steroids you're doing will make you a badass.
:lmfao::lmfao:lol

S2KJD

i have read up to this post and will not read any further. good for you man :cheers:

xxbckiexx
I love Tracy on and off the internet.

i've made love to Tracy on and off the internet.

btstone
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM

that shit would have come out differently if you would have done that bullshit to me phil....you know that. and your pussy ass would have been calling the cops and trying to sue me and press charges.....i do know you and your litlel act doesnt scare me bitch

The Creeper
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM

This shit was just funny.:lmfao:

I love the Internet.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM
that shit would have come out differently if you would have done that bullshit to me phil....you know that. and your pussy ass would have been calling the cops and trying to sue me.....i do know you and your litlel act doesnt scare me bitch

wait wait wait wait.. are you the short dude like 5'6 that used to be all skinny then roided up???

Glides
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM

YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!!!!!!.....but seriously, how was it?:ninja:

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:38 AM
yeah, phil just makes a fool of himself everywhere he goes:lmfao:

You're one to talk.

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 10:39 AM
YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!!!!!!.....but seriously, how was it?:ninja:
http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/hotdog_hallway%20%28Medium%29.jpg

i think that explains it almost 100%.

The Creeper
I also don't get this size war thing...I am only 5'9 and 160lbs, and sure as hell wouldn't back down from most of you people.

Jason..
wait wait wait wait.. are you the short dude like 5'6 that used to be all skinny then roided up???
In a nutshell yes..

Catnip

She's laying beside me right now. She says, "hey."

btstone

im 5'8.....so i guess not

stillaneon
11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
You like the most non violent person I know,but the way u type and talk seems like ur the hardest dude ever lol.

I know that things can be handled verbally. I have too much to lose by swinging or taking a punch. I feel that if you want to talk shit, then you should be able to keep your discrepancies verbal. If you feel the need to swing on someone, then you got outsmarted and at that point you should walk away.

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
that shit would have come out differently if you would have done that bullshit to me phil....you know that. and your pussy ass would have been calling the cops and trying to sue me and press charges.....i do know you and your litlel act doesnt scare me bitch

We will see FUCK BOY!

Lurker
11-20-2009, 10:41 AM

...with a 4" heel maybe.

xxbckiexx

5'6 5'8 same thing. you got black hair.. hispanic? spike that shit up all the time???

btstone
We will see FUCK BOY!

you arent shit phil...I promise, if you approach me, I will spit in your face. see what your fucking gangster is all about then

Catnip
11-20-2009, 10:42 AM
5'6 5'8 same thing. you got black hair.. hispanic? spike that shit up all the time???

lol

PURP
11-20-2009, 10:42 AM
epic...