PDA

View Full Version : wtf someone came in my house??

THEONE
11-19-2009, 10:15 PM
ok so i have a townhouse,so i come home i put the key in the lock and glance over at the kitchen sliding door and notice something different, i look and its kinda open im thinkin what the hell?

i check all my doors everyday before i leave cause my neighborhood has issues. so why was my shit open? i asked my neighbor and she saw and heard nothing but said call the cops so i did before i even went in, nothing missing everything straight, but why was the door open and unlocked?

i think someone cracked it open and heard the loud assed noise it makes and ran maybe, we never use the door cause its a bitch to open.anywho im just sayin WTF? and why? someone broke into my place basically,cops said call them if i see anything strange....hmmm folks got balls......

81911SC
11-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Would read again.

Catnip
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM
What's your address? I'll come check it out.

FAM0U5
11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
These days you have to be more careful.

THEONE
11-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Would read again.

why what did i miss?

-EnVus-
11-19-2009, 10:34 PM
i had to take a shit check the camode lol

THEONE
11-19-2009, 10:36 PM

i know right? i would have been happy to find a fresh turd or all my stuff gone, but broke in and everything straight makes me nervous.there was home invasion a month back and attempted abduction as well as a missing 15 yr old on my block...

SicStang03
11-19-2009, 10:39 PM

upper deck?

-EnVus-
11-19-2009, 10:41 PM
i know right? i would have been happy to find a fresh turd or all my stuff gone, but broke in and everything straight makes me nervous.there was home invasion a month back and attempted abduction as well as a missing 15 yr old on my block...
its like that joke dane cook told.....kick in the door and thats all that will really drive ppl crazy and they will always wounder wtf did they take lol

THEONE
11-19-2009, 10:42 PM
its like that joke dane cook told.....kick in the door and thats all that will really drive ppl crazy and they will always wounder wtf did they take lol

hahaha i remeber that, wait.not so funny now......

lcortes32
11-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Damn foreal people really do have balls now a days..
I mean come on we got threads of people attempting to steal cars in broad daylight I mean WTF is ATL comming to?

THEONE
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Damn foreal people really do have balls now a days..
I mean come on we got threads of people attempting to steal cars in broad daylight I mean WTF is ATL comming to?

economy maybe, i think if the door didnt sound like a screeching cat or howling dog i would have been out alot of good stuff,i think they thought someone was at home thats the freaky part. imagine coming home to an open door...not easy to deal with. thank god is all i have to say

HarietTubgrl
11-19-2009, 11:34 PM
i did it. soddy..

Kasper
11-19-2009, 11:36 PM
That sucks but im glad nothings missing.. word of advice though. get a 2x4 cut down to the size of the slide from the wall to the door and place it in there.. doesnt have to be tight just maybe touching. that way if they do manage to get those cheap ass locks undone they cant slide it open. Also id check for hidden cameras. honestly no joke theres been a few cases ive heard of people comeing into homes, placeing wireless cameras in homes to watch families. its creepy. but seriously glad everythings ok.

lcortes32
11-19-2009, 11:42 PM
economy maybe, i think if the door didnt sound like a screeching cat or howling dog i would have been out alot of good stuff,i think they thought someone was at home thats the freaky part. imagine coming home to an open door...not easy to deal with. thank god is all i have to say

Yeah maybe it is the economy bro..but yeah who ever did that had some balls of opening the door regardless. I'm glad that who ever tried that dumbshit got scared for whatever reason and all your stuff is good Homie.

THEONE
11-19-2009, 11:44 PM
lawrenceville PD made another round just now. did miss something or are they just that good?

Kasper
11-19-2009, 11:51 PM
That kinda shit makes me worried about leaveing my dad home alone. few months ago we had the people up the streets house broken into. they timed it perfectly. as the lady was shutting the garage dorr to leave the burgler was walking in the back door. she forgot something and came home like 3 mins later as they were walking out the back door. it was fucked up. they caught his ass hideing in the field. but yeah. people are brakeing into cop cars in the middle of the day. shits getting crazy.

THEONE
11-19-2009, 11:57 PM
That kinda shit makes me worried about leaveing my dad home alone. few months ago we had the people up the streets house broken into. they timed it perfectly. as the lady was shutting the garage dorr to leave the burgler was walking in the back door. she forgot something and came home like 3 mins later as they were walking out the back door. it was fucked up. they caught his ass hideing in the field. but yeah. people are brakeing into cop cars in the middle of the day. shits getting crazy.

thats what im talkin about, i was sure the cops were gonna drag some crack head out my house,dont let your guard down guys i would hate to shoot someone but oh well i guess....

87 Turbo II
11-20-2009, 12:17 AM
http://ugandaninsomniac.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/roulette.jpg

I bet black.

Haha j/k. Good luck with this, that would creep me out for sure.

J-ROCK
11-20-2009, 02:20 AM
i saw something on tv a while back about a lady that suspected someone was breaking in her home and messing with her food so she set up a hidden camera and found out her landlord was coming in and pissing in her food while she was gone! some people are crazy like that

vinayak
11-20-2009, 06:27 AM
I have had this happen once. I gathered the family to make a Home Depot run. Wife locked and "closed" the door behind her while I was putting my son in the car. We were gone about an hour. When we came back I looked at the back door and it was opened a little. We enter and leave through the back of the house. I had my wife take our son in to the detached garage. I walked up to the house and took my pistol from its holster. As I got closer to the door I could fell the adrenalin start pumping. I slowly open the screen and pushed the door open. I cleared the house and found nothing. Nothing was gone and no one in the house. It was not a good felling to come home to that. All I can guess is that the door was not shut all the way so now the deadbolts are always used to insure the door is closed properly.

And x2 on the 2x4 make it tight though. If those doors are opened a little you can lift them off there tracks.

keevo54
11-20-2009, 08:12 AM
Yep. times suck. My place got broken into at 8 at night. Mother fuckers stole my laptop and some other shit. I got the computer back at least but it had some weird ass shit on it lol