PDA

View Full Version : The ballad of Axix23 and his attempt to swoon me via PMs...

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey, welcome to IA... Do you ever come to any meets like sonics and varsity??
I am over in Alpharetta/Johns Creek area.... Hows the sticks? heheh

His first PM that I received randomly.

I explained that I don't come to this site to go to meets.

i guess i don't blame u, its all a bunch of drama.. Do you got aim/yahoo ims?

I tell him no. Who the fuck uses chat things like that now a days.

i do.. what do u use now anyways? lol Your the 2nd person to say that to me...

I explain that text messaging is easier and I use my blackberry messanger.

ok, so can i get your cell # and text you then? LOL thats if u don't got a bf...

A little forward don't you think...I ask him who the fuck he is.

I was just trying to make some new friends thats all.. Nick name is Craig aka from Friday...

Yes, because that is how you make friends, PMing random people on the internet asking for their phone numbers...so I send him a link of a profile of his at a dating site asking if thats him...then it gets interesting.

no, well not exactly.... i am using work's computer and i made him a profile and etc.... trying to hook him up.... i think he is pissed off, but he has no clue who did it at work :)

LOL wut?! Backtracking now...

i am trying to cheer him up.. Some girl really really dicked him over badly.. I have never seen him soo depressed before in the 4 years i have known him... And she is from ia....

So now he is changing that he is trying to set me up with his friend...not him; the guy who asked for my number via pm.

huh??? ur confusing me...

This isn't my screen name... I don't even get on IA.com
This is my friend's from work... He never signs off ia.com on the work computer.. 1 night I did a blog for him.. But apparently he found out b/c some girl pmed him about it.. He is pissed off.. LOL

I confused him because I asked him wtf he was referring too. I'm trying to figure out how he doesn't get on IA if he is PMing me..

the guy is Axix23, his name is She-Ping.. Asian guy into imports...

I know its confusing... Anyways, do you have a bf and do you like asian guys?

So that is where I decide to stop replying to these PMs and hopefully they will stop coming...I was wrong.

ugh.......................... I was going to give him your num, so he can have an import chick to hang with at meets..... His last girl was really into meets and went to all the meets with him.. Ever since then, he doesn't wanna go to any meets anymore :(

And I don't want your number for myself, I am married with 3 kids.... Lmao

btw, this isn't a joke or prank...... just letting u know...

Greattttttt he is serious wow...

anyways, i gotta go home from work soon.... whats your name and cell #, so I can give it to him tomorrow at work.... Remember, this never happened.... :)

Luckily that was the last of the texts...but wow, how desperate can someone get...

csmiths
11-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Fucking ownage!!

RL...
11-19-2009, 11:21 AM
1) who are you, and are you hot?

2) yes he is a pathetic non pussy getting bitch, like most ppl on here lulz

3) If you're hot I would like to get your number and maybe call you or text you, that is, if you don't have a bf...btw this is not me, this is a friends screen name, and this never happened lulz

Sol-Badguy
:D

HalfBaked
Its safe to say that he is on the list of the more pathetic IA members...

Wowwwww.

Great read, would read again.

csmiths
11-19-2009, 11:22 AM
1st! or not..

wrong, you are 3rd

RL...
11-19-2009, 11:23 AM
1st! or not..

...what's with everyone's urge to post whether their 1st or second to post in a new thread? Is there nothing that you can think of to type rather than that, or is this some inside joke that I have missed out on while on my vacation..

Sol-Badguy
11-19-2009, 11:25 AM
...what's with everyone's urge to post whether their 1st or second to post in a new thread? Is there nothing that you can think of to type rather than that, or is this some inside joke that I have missed out on while on my vacation..
I was just trying to save a spot for mah picture.

I hate the shit too. That's why I changed it already.

HalfBaked
11-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Perhaps its just their way to subscribe to the thread so they can read what happens in it.

They may not have the intelligence to post anything relative or clever however they would like to know what happens and what others say.

-EnVus-
11-19-2009, 11:27 AM
wow i dont think he will be showing his face anytime soon lol
i see another sreenname coming haha

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:29 AM
wow i dont think he will be showing his face anytime soon lol
i see another sreenname coming haha
Great so now I'll start getting PMs from another random!

Catnip
11-19-2009, 11:36 AM
LOL. Niggaa got outted.

Black4DrEK
11-19-2009, 11:37 AM
EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOO EEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

WOW.. that is too funny

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:39 AM
I just don't see why he has to lie and say things like this is just for a friend.

Does he expect us to build a relationship on lies?! That doesn't work, we'd be destined for failure.

Echonova
11-19-2009, 11:39 AM
So you're not looking to hook up?:(

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:40 AM
I just don't want a liar.

Or an Asian.

-EnVus-
11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
dont mix buisness with pleasure your a mod echo you are the enemy now lol:ninja:

Vteckidd
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
He did e same thing to my girlfriend/ex when she joined on here. It was funny but. Never posted it

He was hitting on her pretty hard just cause she was a girl

at this point I don't think he cares if he gets lucky he gets lucky

Echonova
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM

Or an Asian.Oh well, I'm out then... and I'm not Asian.

Vteckidd
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM

Or an Asian.

Not a liar , check
not an Asian, check

omg please sex me now

Echonova
dont mix buisness with pleasure your a mod echo you are the enemy now lol:ninja:~gives infraction just because I can~

-EnVus-
~gives infraction just because I can~
noooooooooo:eek: lol

HarietTubgrl
11-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I just don't see why he has to lie and say things like this is just for a friend.

Does he expect us to build a relationship on lies?! That doesn't work, we'd be destined for failure.
so you're saying if he was honest you would have had a relationship :D

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:46 AM
He did e same thing to my girlfriend/ex when she joined on here. It was funny but. Never posted it

I want to know who the IA girl that broke his heart and left him depressed is.

I'm guessing it was your gf because she didn't reply.

Jade*
11-19-2009, 11:47 AM
so you're saying if he was honest you would have had a relationship :D
No, he failed my other qualification.

Black4DrEK
11-19-2009, 11:48 AM
^ are you blonde or brown hair chick??

ATLSRT8
11-19-2009, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRbkkqZikx4

staysideways
11-19-2009, 11:59 AM
wow, that is pretty lame.

but all that aside, i know how we can fix this.

i need your number(for texting), ssn, background info such as employer information, height, weight, physical description, eye color, cup size, and if at all possible a scanned image of some form of government id(driver's license, military id, etc... a library card just will not suffice.)
:ninja:
lol that should about take care of all your problems with axix.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Haha, isn't this gook like 30 something years old? How pathetic does someones sexual life have to be - to have to resort to "hooking" up with females through a car forum?

Pretty fucking sad I'm sure.

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 12:10 PM
looks like catnip has an AE.

thecrazyone
11-19-2009, 12:14 PM
really?

PURP
11-19-2009, 12:14 PM
He pulled the same shit with my wife. And the funny part is, is her name on here is mrs.purp then right below here name it said gotpurps lady... But he still sent here pm's trying to hook up.. I will post them later

Pretty EPIC

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:15 PM
really?
I think he is saying that catnip is just as lame as Axix23 so they must be the same person.

thecrazyone
11-19-2009, 12:19 PM
No, they are probably different people, but do have the same thing in common.....losers

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:21 PM
All I'm saying is "Amy Jade Marie" still has no friends on myspace, hasn't been on myspace since she registered here (which was when she posted this link to her myspace, to show she wasn't a complete dog), and has been acting like she owns the place.

There's no Amy Jade Marie from Etowah High School c/o '05, '06, '07
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38491487&postcount=39

There's no Amy Jade Marie on facebook, just an Amy Marie that sang a song named... Jade. Interesting.

Fake myspace, fake name, fake pic, maybe?... ;)

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 12:22 PM
I think he is saying that catnip is just as lame as Axix23 so they must be the same person.

Exactly. It's more than likely catnip. This is the kind of monkey business he would pull.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
All I'm saying is "Amy Jade Marie" still has no friends on myspace, hasn't been on myspace since she registered here (which was when she posted this link to her myspace, to show she wasn't a complete dog), and has been acting like she owns the place.

There's no Amy Jade Marie on facebook, just an Amy Marie that sang a song named... Jade. Interesting.

You're doing it wrong.

xxbckiexx

Someone got their feelings hurt that they were rejected under their AE by Ms.Jade and went all detective on this shit. You ever stop to think that maybe she doesn't have a facebook/myspace so creepy internet detective lonely fucks like you can't stalk her?

thecrazyone

Why didnt you tell us you were a :ninja:

thecrazyone
11-19-2009, 12:24 PM
this shits goin to blow up

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Someone got their feelings hurt that they were rejected under their AE by Ms.Jade and went all detective on this shit. You ever stop to think that maybe she doesn't have a facebook/myspace so creepy internet detective lonely fucks like you can't stalk her?

Yeah, she clearly has a life and was only testing everyone. Catnip rushed to her facebook/myspace to send her a friend request in hopes to maybe score with anyother IA chick - probably because he still hasn't forgotten about Bri's bowlegged ass.

He needs help. Hopefully he'll find it on his own.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:26 PM
this shits goin to blow up

... all over catnip's face.

Catnip
LMFAO. Look who shows up, the two kings of AEs...

Stormhammer
fucking lol

that being said - I did find a female IA member on a dating site. :ninja:

Bitch still owes me a guiness and a round of street fighter.

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:27 PM

So because I deleted my facebook and my other myspace profile because of a psycho boyfriend that I was living with in Augusta means I'm fake?

When I was doing my profile here I saw it said myspace name so I created an account just to host that picture.

I've met a bunch of people on this site, most of which I met years ago before I started posting here when I'd hang out on barrett parkway at starbucks when I still in high school.

But I guess you have to have a facebook to be real. I'm flattered that you would go to such lengths to try and find me though.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:27 PM
LMFAO. Look who shows up, the two kings of AEs...

I own you.

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 12:28 PM
I own you.

WE*

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I own you.

My man stick is all yours, Alex <3

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Ex fucking actly.

I bet if catnip did find my facebook he'd try to become friends with the guys I talk to on there so that he can see what I'm saying. He'd probably send me a relationship request and that is how he'd try to ask me out.

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Ex fucking actly.

I bet if catnip did find my facebook he'd try to become friends with the guys I talk to on there so that he can see what I'm saying. He'd probably send me a relationship request and that is how he'd try to ask me out.

Why wouldn't I just PM you on here? LOL

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 12:31 PM

you did.. axix.. :no:

Stormhammer
11-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Ex fucking actly.

:lmfao:

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:32 PM
you did.. axix.. :no:

That was for my asian friend, Evan.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:32 PM

Facebook works better.

You of all people should know that by now.

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Facebook works better.

You of all people should know that by now.

Have you gotten my friend request, yet?

JITB
11-19-2009, 12:36 PM
I dont agree with going at other peoples girls on IA..

BUT

Since when has trying to talk to a female been a bad thing? whats with the homosexuality all of a sudden? Ia or off IA pussy is pussy...and if you dont go after it you aint gonna get it!

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Have you gotten my friend request, yet?

Facebook is so 2008. I'm up on that Twitter, son.

Now focus on Jade, or else she'll break your neck with her b-cup size tits.

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:40 PM

I bet my B cup tits are better looking then your A cupped sized cock.

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM

I dunno man, he dated that whale of a woman with the F titties. I think he probably has some auxillary strenf sistum from that shit!

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
I dont agree with going at other peoples girls on IA..

BUT

Since when has trying to talk to a female been a bad thing? whats with the homosexuality all of a sudden? Ia or off IA pussy is pussy...and if you dont go after it you aint gonna get it!

el oh fucking el.....Ive always wondered the same. Pussy is Pussy....

Vteckidd
11-19-2009, 12:42 PM
He pulled the same shit with my wife. And the funny part is, is her name on here is mrs.purp then right below here name it said gotpurps lady... But he still sent here pm's trying to hook up.. I will post them later

Pretty EPIC

Yeah but your wife is hot :)

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 12:43 PM

Damn, what a lady!

Can I have your number too? PM SENT:ninja:

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:43 PM

My baby cock would totally over power your little bitch tits with little effort. Add my balls to the mix, and it's over.

Jason..
11-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Bwahahahhahahahahhaa

Jade*
My baby cock would totally over power your little bitch tits with little effort. Add my balls to the mix, and it's over.
Whats funny is that there are guys that like small boobs.

How many girls are like "God I love a guy with a small cock. I just want to be able to hold his cock in my hand and not be able to see it."

I don't see why you think bashing the size of my chest will effect me. I know I got great tits even if they are 34Bs

Maniacc
I dunno man, he dated that whale of a woman with the F titties. I think he probably has some auxillary strenf sistum from that shit!

Her bra letter stood for Failure.

Those tits of her probably left him with a few blue eyes. His sensitive face cannot handle that much abuse.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM

How many girls are like "God I love a guy with a small cock. I just want to be able to hold his cock in my hand and not be able to see it."

I don't see why you think bashing the size of my chest will effect me. I know I got great tits even if they are 34Bs

Holy fuck! You do have Bs?

You apparently have some deep suppressed issues about men and how they could pleasure you. Little cocks work great LOL. Has it been awhile since someone's made you scream the words; OH MY GOD?!!!

5.6 - Gag on that.

JITB
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM
el oh fucking el.....Ive always wondered the same. Pussy is Pussy....

there is a few characters on IA that worry me sometime...they seem to have a problem with other males trying to get some ass..

Jason..
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM

I like B's!

thecrazyone
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
please dont become the next attention whore, i see it starting already, you wont last. none of them do.

SicStang03
11-19-2009, 12:49 PM
need pic of Jade... BTW, I have friends that went to Etowah. I will see if they know a Amy or Jade Marie

Catnip
there is a few characters on IA that worry me sometime...they seem to have a problem with other males trying to get some ass..

I still remember your thread about me getting IMPORTchic ass... LOL

thecrazyone
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (18 members and 1 guests)
thecrazyone, ATLSRT8, Catnip, csmiths, HalfBaked, HarietTubgrl, JITB, Maniacc, Mike Lowrey, Nemesis, PURP, SicStang03, sikfricks, Sol-Badguy, staysideways, Vteckidd, WickedIXMR

Jade*
Holy fuck! You do have Bs?

You apparently have some deep suppressed issues about men and how they could pleasure you. Little cocks work great LOL. Has it been awhile since someone's made you scream the words; OH MY GOD?!!!

5.6 - Gag on that.
5.6 out of 10?

Way to strive to be mediocre.

thecrazyone
11-19-2009, 12:50 PM
im out, but yall can stay and take this thread to 30 pages.

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 12:50 PM

I think some of them have a little :gay:in them....:yes:

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:51 PM
need pic of Jade... BTW, I have friends that went to Etowah. I will see if they know a Amy or Jade Marie
What year did they graduate?

SicStang03
11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
5.6 out of 10?

no 5.6"... gag on it :boobies:

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:52 PM
5.6 out of 10?

Mediocre is what you call your existence. How hungry are you to wanna suck a load from my pant snake, Jade? Concentrate on your little bitch boy Catnip - for you are close to making him meltdown. Once you've overcome that meatshield little fuck come play with Ol' Daddy.

While your fingers are busy at work come play the skin flute with that big mouth. It will dance for you if you're nice to it.

Catnip
11-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Anyone else get scared when people talk to themselves?

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Mediocre is what you call your existence. How hungry are you to wanna suck a load from my pant snake, Jade? Concentrate on your little bitch boy Catnip - for you are close to making him meltdown. Once you've overcome that meatshield little fuck come play with Ol' Daddy.

While your fingers are busy at work come play the skin flute with that big mouth. It will dance for you if you're nice to it.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
no 5.6"... gag on it :boobies:
How am I supposed to gag on something that small?

Jason..
11-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Im out..

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 12:57 PM

You should teach Catnip how to deepthroat. I hear Evil Goat's a little upset that his attempts at it have ended up with throwup all over his junk.

SicStang03
11-19-2009, 12:58 PM

Oh, sorry. I meant 5.6 around... I guess you are right though. Can't gag on what doesn't even fit in. step your cookies up

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:58 PM

Pant snake? Really?

Show me a snake that is 5.6" inches long and I'll show you a baby.

Show me a picture of your cock and I'll show you a picture of a babies cock.

I don't see why someone would brag about having a small cock. That is like someone at the gym bragging about bench pressing 105lbs. You wear long sleeve shirts so people don't see your scrawny arms and laugh, just like you probably wear boxers instead of boxers briefs.

Because unlike WWI you don't have a battle of the bulge.

Jade*
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
You should teach Catnip how to deepthroat. I hear Evil Goat's a little upset that his attempts at it have ended up with throwup all over his junk.
Again, 5.6 inches doesn't have to be deepthroated. It can be normal throated.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Pant snake? Really?

I don't see why someone would brag about having a small cock. That is like someone at the gym bragging about bench pressing 105lbs. You wear long sleeve shirts so people don't see your scrawny arms and laugh, just like you probably wear boxers instead of boxers briefs.

Cuma-cuma-cuma whaaa??!!

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Pant snake? Really?

The heat, has been brought.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Again, 5.6 inches doesn't have to be deepthroated. It can be normal throated.

I sad :(

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Jade is a guy.

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Jade is a guy.

A transsexual?

95alty
11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
What about black guys?

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:08 PM
A transsexual?
Like an AE..

Double_0_Rusty
11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Like an AE..

Right! A guy posting as a female. An AE tranny.

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 01:10 PM
What about black guys?

Black people usually tend to be confused about shit. Their doo-rags are probably on too tight, which cuts off circulation to their brains.

Haaaha oh lawd

JITB
11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I still remember your thread about me getting IMPORTchic ass... LOL

IM sure there are a few guys that have talked shit to you, but are chasing behind importchic...lol

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Like an AE..

no, the mods would've caught it by now.

Glides
11-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Right! A guy posting as a female. An AE tranny.

You had me at Hello!

Ziptied
11-19-2009, 01:17 PM
You had me at Hello!

DAMN, john up in this bitch

and I happen to like smaller boobs.

just sayin'

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:18 PM
no, the mods would've caught it by now.
:ninja:..

Maniacc
11-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Jade is my nutsack's alter ego.

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Black people usually tend to be confused about shit. Their doo-rags are probably on too tight, which cuts off circulation to their brains.

Haaaha oh lawd
LO fuckingL

Me86Rob
11-19-2009, 01:23 PM
1) who are you, and are you hot?

2) yes he is a pathetic non pussy getting bitch, like most ppl on here lulz

3) If you're hot I would like to get your number and maybe call you or text you, that is, if you don't have a bf...btw this is not me, this is a friends screen name, and this never happened lulz
man when the fuck did you decide to come back :(

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:25 PM
man when the fuck did you decide to come back :(
LOOK OUT!

FAM0U5
11-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Let's see what happens next...

Jason..
11-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Let's see what happens next...
Sex...wait nevermind.

FasTech
11-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Someone send a PM with link to this thread. I wanna see his response.

Skorcher
11-19-2009, 01:49 PM
I found this, which was done about a week ago. Wonder if it has anything to do with what this thread is about?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263254

csmiths
11-19-2009, 01:55 PM
probably not, hes trying to hide the fact that it was him.

Lankhoss
11-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't see what the point of making this thread is, if you're not gonna show your fucking tits?

quickdodgeŽ
11-19-2009, 02:44 PM
For anyone who thinks this is an AE, I'll tell you it is NOT.

I have done IP checks and not one even comes close to it. And there is no one that I would cover for in this so it is a legit name. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
11-19-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't see what the point of making this thread is, if you're not gonna show your fucking tits?

I concur.

Reveal thy mammaries are fare thee well.

Echonova
11-19-2009, 02:51 PM
There's no Amy Jade Marie from Etowah High School c/o '05, '06, '07What about '04?

b@d @pple
11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
el oh el

03RCode
11-19-2009, 05:51 PM
I just read through all 6 pages hoping to see a post from Captain Pathetic himself...

...I are disappoint.

One_Bad_SHO
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet.

Axix23
11-20-2009, 12:31 PM
thats fked up man.... This isn't funny... QD just pmed me about this

Axix23
11-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Shit, I am owned when it isn't even me.... Idiots also put a blog of me on importatlanta.com

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:32 PM
HAHAHAH HEY AXIX, YOU GETTIN DAT INTERNET PUSSEH???!

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Shit, I am owned when it isn't even me.... Idiots also put a blog of me on importatlanta.com
Damn man.

That sucks...

I guess they also made these sites for you..

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Axix23

http://mingle2.com/user/view/1250579

Njobe
11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
lololol

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Now my only question is...

If they made you that askcupid site, why is that when I click on it it says "last online: ONLINE NOW!!!"

How is it that someone is on your account right now when you are clearly the one on your computer? Not the people who created those accounts...

xxbckiexx
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Damn man.

That sucks...

PFFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHHAHAHAH OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!

AnthonyF
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Great thread...absolutely great.

-Ant.

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
I need answers!

SL33P3R
11-20-2009, 01:52 PM
soooo......about that number..

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Apparently I've met this chick before.

I have no idea when. She went on a few dates with my buddy Jimmy (auxiliary) on here like back in 2006.

csmiths
11-20-2009, 02:19 PM
God damn halfbaked, the ownage couldn't be any better

HalfBaked
11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Now my only question is...

If they made you that askcupid site, why is that when I click on it it says "last online: ONLINE NOW!!!"

How is it that someone is on your account right now when you are clearly the one on your computer? Not the people who created those accounts...
I want him to reply to this :(

§treet_§peed
11-20-2009, 02:30 PM
^Matt you truly are a genius.

Echonova
11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/disrespecting-the-buddha.jpg

Double_0_Rusty
11-20-2009, 02:35 PM
damn @ Matt.....DAMN

JackMaster
11-20-2009, 02:38 PM
dude, this thread is epic ownage. Poor guy.

LizBiz
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM

LMAO!!! You'd be suprised how many time stuff like this happens on here. Jade better get used to it and learn to ignore the PMs. Its just the first time and it won't be the last.

Bajjani
11-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Who the fuck is Jade?
http://www.myspace.com/princessjjjade <---

Maybe her friend made that for her along with her IA name and she doesn't know it

Just sayin

One_Bad_SHO
11-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Man up, Axis. You're not fooling anybody.

RL...
11-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Damn man.

That sucks...

oh hell nah! lolol

Terror
12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Man, this was funny at the beginning and now kind of sad, I really feel bad for this Axix guy.

Oh man, old thread. My B

tdurr
12-05-2009, 12:39 AM
very old.

MidLifeCrisis
12-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Jesus, I have to check the whoreslounge more oftens! Shit is EPIC!

Fast Shadow
12-05-2009, 03:26 AM
so is this guy the next cho? it's more likely than you think

speedminded
12-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Damn man.

That sucks...

http://mingle2.com/user/view/1250579Ouch lol!

ALVIN
12-05-2009, 06:50 AM
I love IA

ALVIN
12-05-2009, 06:50 AM
Just sayin

ALVIN
12-05-2009, 06:51 AM
We have everything from dating, drama, hooking up, nude pictures, all the way up to boosted NSXs, SRT8s, cobras, vipers, vettes....what more could you ask for in a forum. This is why people like him make IA their LIFE.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 08:40 AM
His first PM that I received randomly.

I explained that I don't come to this site to go to meets.

I tell him no. Who the fuck uses chat things like that now a days.

I explain that text messaging is easier and I use my blackberry messanger.

A little forward don't you think...I ask him who the fuck he is.

Yes, because that is how you make friends, PMing random people on the internet asking for their phone numbers...so I send him a link of a profile of his at a dating site asking if thats him...then it gets interesting.

LOL wut?! Backtracking now...

So now he is changing that he is trying to set me up with his friend...not him; the guy who asked for my number via pm.

I confused him because I asked him wtf he was referring too. I'm trying to figure out how he doesn't get on IA if he is PMing me..

So that is where I decide to stop replying to these PMs and hopefully they will stop coming...I was wrong.

Greattttttt he is serious wow...

Luckily that was the last of the texts...but wow, how desperate can someone get...

He sent me the same messages, and I called him out and told him I had a BF, he then back peddled and said he was "Just looking for a friend" LMAO

JDMJAYDC2
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM
^^^if thats you in the sig i would to damn.... just sayin

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
^^^if thats you in the sig i would to damn.... just sayin

That is me...

Vteckidd
12-05-2009, 10:59 AM
That is me...

then i would have your babies

EmminoDaGreat
12-05-2009, 11:05 AM
then i woud make you wear my babies

wtf mike?

BTEC
12-05-2009, 11:10 AM
lol!! mike ur stoopid.

JDMJAYDC2
12-05-2009, 11:16 AM
That is me...

well damn when did IA start getting good looking girls guess i should stop working on the car so much as start posting lol

BTEC
12-05-2009, 11:19 AM
well damn when did IA start getting good looking girls guess i should stop working on the car so much as start posting lol

translation: :leghump:

JDMJAYDC2
12-05-2009, 11:20 AM
i wouldnt say full hump j kinda like a poke

BTEC
12-05-2009, 11:21 AM
i wouldnt say full hump j kinda like a poke

ohh like "hunching" when u was in elementary? Lol!!

JDMJAYDC2
12-05-2009, 11:25 AM
hell yeah hunching ftw or hide and go get it although i never got it lol damn street lights came on too early

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 11:27 AM
translation: :leghump:

I am used to it by now...

Me86Rob
12-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I am used to it by now...
I dont see why

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 11:41 AM
I dont see why

Its IA.... lol leg humpers everywhere...

Plus I go to SPSU.... 88% male school...

Me86Rob
12-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I think women join this site knowing they will be leg humped. Its like inviting a stripper to a Special Ed class.

:leghump:

Crazy Asian
12-05-2009, 11:46 AM
I thought it was more like bringing some hot girl to some WOW Convention.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I think women join this site knowing they will be leg humped. Its like inviting a stripper to a Special Ed class.

:leghump:

I joined a long while ago, not with the intentions of being leg humped... Some other girls maybe... the (whats the right word?!) ummm Tirebiters?

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I thought it was more like bringing some hot girl to some WOW Convention.

I play WoW..... and I am totally doing Dragon*Con this upcoming year... again...

Vteckidd
12-05-2009, 11:48 AM

I have a bunch of friends there what year are you?

Crazy Asian
12-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I play WoW..... and I am totally doing Dragon*Con this upcoming year... again...

Better bring your stun gun and pepper spray. Maybe your Dragon Flaming Bow too.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I have a bunch of friends there what year are you?

Senior graduating Fall 2010... biology major, so I have more girls in my classes...

Me86Rob
12-05-2009, 11:49 AM
im just typing this to increase my post count. because i really dont have anything productive to say

allout13
12-05-2009, 12:04 PM

I thought it was only 80% :(

speedminded
12-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I joined a long while ago, not with the intentions of being leg humped... Some other girls maybe... the (whats the right word?!) ummm Tirebiters?Yep, tire biters and hood rats. I'm in Johns Creek so tell Brandon to stop by the next time he's around!

I thought it was only 80% :(She said Biology major, not math major :tongue:

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Yep, tire biters and hood rats. I'm in Johns Creek so tell Brandon to stop by the next time he's around!

She said Biology major, not math major :tongue:

Last I heard it was 12% female.... 100-12= 88.... :D

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Oh and thats not counting the Highlands girls... that would put us to 30% girls hahahah

speedminded
12-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Last I heard it was 12% female.... 100-12= 88.... :DTouché...BUT maybe your 12% female and his 80% male ratio is implying there are 8% transgenders there? Ever think about that huh? That's what I thought. :tongue:

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Touché...BUT maybe your 12% female and his 80% male ratio is implying there are 8% transgenders there? Ever think about that huh?

Nope I never did... there are a lot of "Pat's" at the school...

Buttons
12-05-2009, 12:34 PM
eh, he pm'd me around the time i started to post a lot, he then ended up sending me a picture of himself to my email.

so i doubt this is just a buddy playing a joke at work, seeing as when he sent me the email it was march 24 2008.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:36 PM
eh, he pm'd me around the time i started to post a lot, he then ended up sending me a picture of himself to my email.

so i doubt this is just a buddy playing a joke at work, seeing as when he sent me the email it was march 24 2008.

Yeah back in the day (2003) he used to cruise the Regal on Medlock and try to pick up girls asking them "Want to buy some 19's?" in his old accord...

Buttons
12-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah back in the day (2003) he used to cruise the Regal on Medlock and try to pick up girls asking them "Want to buy some 19's?" in his old accord...

collins said he used to do that at the target meets too.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:38 PM
collins said he used to do that at the target meets too.

Well we'd all start out at the regal, then moved down to the Target.. Tell collins I say whats up! I haven't seen him in a hot minute!

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 12:38 PM
I think women join this site knowing they will be leg humped.

You are 100% right. The last time a female registered on here for the tuner hobby was probably back in 2003 or so. Every one of them since then is only here for attention. ONLY here for attention. They do this because they know it doesn't matter how ugly or stupid they are, they'll be made to feel good because of all the young dudes looking for love. They go to meets only to interact with the fellas. Nothing to do with cars.

100% truth is what I posted. Later, QD.

Me86Rob
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
You are 100% right. The last time a female registered on here for the tuner hobby was probably back in 2003 or so. Every one of them since then is only here for attention. ONLY here for attention. They do this because they know it doesn't matter how ugly or stupid they are, they'll be made to feel good because of all the young dudes looking for love. They go to meets only to interact with the fellas. Nothing to do with cars.

i know im 100% right. thats why i posted it NUKKA

Buttons
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM

I didn't know anything about this forum when I joined. I posted for almost two years with no leghumping or attention from the site. I just joined to get closer to the car community. in columbus, there's a half-n-half of guys and girls at meets, so i actually figured it would be the same here on IA.

collins
12-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Well we'd all start out at the regal, then moved down to the Target.. Tell collins I say whats up! I haven't seen him in a hot minute!

Wassup girlie?! Thought I'd say wassup myself instead of having a mediator lol. How ya been?

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I just joined to get closer to the car community.

x2 and to see when anything interesting (having to do with cars) is going down. And not like meets, more like Formula Drift and stuff like that...

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Wassup girlie?! Thought I'd say wassup myself instead of having a mediator lol. How ya been?

Nothing much school is still kicking my butt! About a year left! How have you been?!?!?!

collins
12-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Oh u know, just the regular lol. Good to see you're still around :cheers:

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 12:52 PM
I didn't know anything about this forum when I joined. I posted for almost two years with no leghumping or attention from the site. I just joined to get closer to the car community. in columbus, there's a half-n-half of guys and girls at meets, so i actually figured it would be the same here on IA.

x2 and to see when anything interesting (having to do with cars) is going down. And not like meets, more like Formula Drift and stuff like that...

Bullshit. X2. Autumn, again not be asshole QD but straight forward, you are the epitome of attention whore.

I went through the last 100 or so posts by civicgurlie and EVERY SINGLE post was either in the WL or the CELLPHONE section. you have no posts in anything car related. Buttons is the same way. Nothing but WL and COLUMBUS CREW posts. Nothing car related.

I'm not singling you guys out or anything, just pointing out the obvious. Later, QD.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Oh u know, just the regular lol. Good to see you're still around :cheers:

Nope no one has run me off! hehe

Buttons
12-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Bullshit. X2. Autumn, again not be asshole QD but straight forward, you are the epitome of attention whore.

I went through the last 100 or so posts by civicgurlie and EVERY SINGLE post was either in the WL or the CELLPHONE section. you have no posts in anything car related. Buttons is the same way. Nothing but WL and COLUMBUS CREW posts. Nothing car related.

I'm not singling you guys out or anything, just pointing out the obvious. Later, QD.

so your "OG" girls are the same way? LOL

you forgot car meets i'm setting up and i'm replying too also. i've set up a few car meets. on another car forum, i've set up a few meets. you just don't see the bigger picture only what you want to see.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 01:02 PM
so your "OG" girls are the same way? LOL

you forgot car meets i'm setting up and i'm replying too also. i've set up a few car meets. on another car forum, i've set up a few meets. you just don't see the bigger picture only what you want to see.

There aren't any OG girls that get on here anymore. Maybe every once in a while they pop in, but that's few and far between.

Oh. Well I don't view other car forums. So maybe you use those forums for the "scene" and this one for the attention? And the STATS page on you sees all. I see what it shows. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Buttons, you made ONE thread SIX MONTHS AGO in the events section to which ZERO people replied to. Hmmm. Later, QD.

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 01:04 PM
im just typing this to increase my post count. because i really dont have anything productive to say

I dont know why but I am laughing my ass off to this post. not even stoned.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Like I said, this isn't an attack. I was just stating what is true about the site. No love lost during my statement. Later, QD.

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 01:13 PM
There aren't any OG girls that get on here anymore. Maybe every once in a while they pop in, but that's few and far between.

What do you consider an OG girl?

speedminded
12-05-2009, 01:25 PM
What do you consider an OG girl?Probably active during 2001-2004'ish.

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh and thats not counting the Highlands girls... that would put us to 30% girls hahahah

last i heard it was like 83% guys.... but thats gonna change next year when the nursing major is around :boobies:

and the highlands girls>spsu girls.... just sayin...

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Probably active during 2001-2004'ish.

Well my original name was registered in 2003.... then it was banned and then unbanned, and IA got hacked and well here we are...

I'm OG then...

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 01:32 PM
and the highlands girls>spsu girls.... just sayin...

I agree with you, but most of them are fake...

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I agree with you, but most of them are fake...

they still would get the dick tho :lmfao:
btw u have the same major as one of my friends. cpt she is gonna transfer to tech at somepoint..

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 01:36 PM
they still would get the dick tho :lmfao:
btw u have the same major as one of my friends. cpt she is gonna transfer to tech at somepoint..

What's her name? I may know her :ninja:

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:39 PM
What's her name? I may know her :ninja:

prob not, she is a freshmen, but Alyssa p aka dat ass/mexico(lol if u dont get it then u dont kno her for sure)

AdriSciontC
12-05-2009, 01:43 PM
prob not, she is a freshmen, but Alyssa p aka dat ass/mexico(lol if u dont get it then u dont kno her for sure)

Uh yeah... don't know her lol

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
sucks to be you then. lol

but back to the original topic, she-ping has a bad ass car.... just sayin.. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm OG then...

No......

comment. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
12-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Johns Creek area...oh Im going to find you soon.

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:49 PM
^^creepin..

Crazy Asian
12-05-2009, 01:50 PM
^^creepin..

oh you know it. She lives in my area...Ill find her.

Dr.G35
12-05-2009, 01:55 PM
oh you know it. She lives in my area...Ill find her.
that's right find her for me. lol.

tdurr
12-05-2009, 01:56 PM
try lookin where she goes to school.. would be easier.. it would be like 100-200 girls that after u weed out the azns.. lol

D3UC3S
12-05-2009, 02:00 PM
No......

comment. Later, QD.

awesome....QD for prez!!:cheers:

e30pwr
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM
lol @ leaving your IA account open on computers at work. axix got owned.

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 06:39 PM
lol @ leaving your IA account open on computers at work. axix got owned.

No he didn't. That was him. He's playing it off. Later, QD.

e30pwr
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
No he didn't. That was him. He's playing it off. Later, QD.

orly?

K20Z1
12-05-2009, 07:04 PM
hahahaaahahhhhahahahahahah.
wtf u doing shi peng

AFSil80
12-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Jesus, I have to check the whoreslounge more oftens! Shit is EPIC!

I want to thank you for telling me about this thread. It makes me glad to be me, and not some creeper Asian kid.

jR1_kS14
12-06-2009, 10:02 PM
printing out thread now

will read to grand children

MidLifeCrisis
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM
I want to thank you for telling me about this thread. It makes me glad to be me, and not some creeper Asian kid.

I told you it was like Nick Cannon.. hilarious.

StreetHazard
12-07-2009, 05:56 PM
It must be nice to be a attractive female

I don't have random women PMing me all like "hey you wanna hang out? what's your number...wanna fuck?"

I am glad for that whole "woman's movement" though....us guys situation has certainly improved when it is common for the female to pay for her own meal at dinner.

personally I try to salvage what little dignity I have left by not lavishing maniacal, egotistical women with undeserving compliments. I think "most" women's egos have been massaged and groomed since childbirth to act like their vagina's are the halls of Valhalla and at the end of it lies the meaning to life.

Stop massaging these womens ego's guys, if you remove that ego then they will be forced to go straight to giving up the pussy as a means to compete with other women.

PSINXS
12-07-2009, 06:05 PM

I don't have random women PMing me all like "hey you wanna hang out? what's your number...wanna fuck?"

I am glad for that whole "woman's movement" though....us guys situation has certainly improved when it is common for the female to pay for her own meal at dinner.

personally I try to salvage what little dignity I have left by not lavishing maniacal, egotistical women with undeserving compliments. I think "most" women's egos have been massaged and groomed since childbirth to act like their vagina's are the halls of Valhalla and at the end of it lies the meaning to life.

Stop massaging these womans ego's guys, if you remove that ego then they will be forced to go straight to giving up the pussy as a means to compete with other women.

/thread

D3UC3S
12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Shut it down...that was amazing!

StreetHazard
12-08-2009, 08:10 AM
just an observation.....

"it shall be written into man law"

K20Z1
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM

Stop massaging these womens ego's guys, if you remove that ego then they will be forced to go straight to giving up the pussy as a means to compete with other women.

:bowdown:

StreetHazard
12-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Like your picture K20

you know that girl looked at the screen of the digital camera a couple of times just to get her cleavage just right before she posted that pic to myspace, facebook or where ever. So all the guys could just ohhhh and ahhhhh over something they will NEVER get.

unless we ignore the attention seeking slut, then their old tricks are null and void and they will have to start adapting to capture and hold our attention.

Nudes would be a good start, that way the push-up bras, tight jeans that lift their asses up, platform shoes to make them taller, and all the makeup they have won't be able hide what they really look like as just a normal, healthy young female human.

You can't fool us girls, we are on to your deceitful ways and we want our women back

speedminded
12-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Like your picture K20

you know that girl looked at the screen of the digital camera a couple of times just to get her cleavage just right before she posted that pic to myspace, facebook or where ever. So all the guys could just ohhhh and ahhhhh over something they will NEVER get.

unless we ignore the attention seeking slut, then their old tricks are null and void and they will have to start adapting to capture and hold our attention.

Nudes would be a good start, that way the push-up bras, tight jeans that lift their saggy asses up, platform shoes to make them taller, and all the makeup they have won't be able hide what they really look like as just a normal, healthy young female human.

You can't fool us ladies, we are on to your deceitful ways and we want our women back

How ironic.