PDA

View Full Version : All Motor CRX

Vteckidd
10-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Pacman vs UTAH (http://www.k20a.org/vid_utah_pacman.wmv)

Pacman Promo Video (http://www.k20a.org/PacmanProMo.wmv)

Dyno pull (http://www.k20a.org/upload/video005.mpg)
Enjoy

this is getting me siked up :ph34r:

DrivenMind
10-20-2005, 04:56 AM
holy shit...

excelent music choice on the promo video too...

aren't you doing a B20/vtec set up in your CRX?

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
yeah i have a b20vtec. my car is similar to his

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 11:02 AM
BUMP so 99SI will see this :)

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 11:15 AM
That car is fast, but I'm sorry.....homeboy likes to jump at the start of lots of races.

What kind of times is he turning at the track? What kind of power is he making? I saw both a run at the track and dyno, but no numbers at all. I know why they're doing it, but does anyone have any idea of what those are?

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 11:20 AM
he made 227whp. he does like to jump the launch. thats why they were fighting at the end od the UTAH race. It was for $2600, and UTAH has a 230whp b20/vtec

The track times are anyones guess. there are recorded runs of him running 11.7s. some people said he got to 11.3s in the 1/4, but i have not seen a slip of that. so the only credible evidence we have is 11.7s

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Car's have to be gutted then. 227whp vs 230whp and he gave 5 cars????

I know he was running slicks too.

99SI
10-20-2005, 11:25 AM
where was that?

99SI
10-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Even though he jumped the rex was nasty off the line. lol. Now mike once you learn to drive like that yours will be that fast too!!!! lol. jp

Tank
10-20-2005, 11:26 AM
not knocking all motor but im at a lost on why to do it i thought about it but i could figure out why to do it so i went turbo can someone tell me the advantages and disadvantages to it say your 230whp crx vs a 600 hp civic coupe not knocking on anything but im lost when it comes to it just looking for some education on it

99SI
10-20-2005, 11:29 AM
no lag for one

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
thats the age old question.

My OLD GSR CRX that made 190whp, beat 200-300whp cars.

Its about throttle response and powerband. I GUARANTEE ANY 500-600whp CIVIC on the streets vs a 230whp all motor honda, if both ahve street tires, NA CAR ALL DAY LONG. now they go run on the highway, TURBO CAR ALL DAY LONG.

to me , all motor is more of a challenge. anyone can build a 500whp civic, IMO, not anyone can do a 220-250whp all motor engine. if a boosted car doesnt make the power, you tune a knob. if a all motor car doesnt make the power, its not so simple.

This motor is prob my last venture into all motor territory, at least with a B series. we will all find out how fast a 230whp engine NA in a 1800lb chassis is compared to guys like Nyteryder, Marshall, HIPSI, CT9GSR or whatever, etc.

99SI
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
It's a heck of a lot more of a challenge than going boosted too. Making high HP out of all motor is not that easy with a honda. If you are just going for max power then boost is definately the quickest/cheapest way. I just enjoy the allmotor myself. I looked at both and decided I wanted to see if I could hit 200whp with an allmotor b16. I've still got a little ways to go and a few grand more to spend but I think we'll get there.

Tank
10-20-2005, 11:42 AM
hmm ok i see what your saying however im at a lost with the street race vs highway wouldnt the all motor get off faster and the turbo catch up with it in the end or something like that maybe we can run one once i get back from kuwait and when my car comes from the shop its a b16 no nos turboed and fully built i just want to see this personally but i see the challenge in it and props to the both of you on it

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 11:47 AM
well, HIGH WHP turbo cars are tradtionally highway kings. they can run 170-180mph. they have longer gears, and they have big turbos.

From a dig, the all motor car will catch traction faster. thus pulling. the turbo car on street tires will spin most of the time and have trouble going anywhere.

now on the highway were there is really no problem with traction, the turbo car might lose for a second, but usually itll catch it

Tank
10-20-2005, 11:56 AM
hmmm so how does peter run 10's in his civic on street tires"if he does i have never seen it im just assuming" i mean when i was at the import showdown he was on slicks. and how does gearing change bro cause all i got is b16 tranny shouldnt be same gearin i know i sound slow ass hell man im just learning about motors internally

99SI
10-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Peter's running slicks to make the 10's. The b16 tranny has a 4.4 final drive so you should spool pretty quickly on a highway run. Most turbo guys are running LS tranny's though as far as for the street(from what I've heard, may be wrong.)

99SI
10-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Of course from the your sig are those 17" wheels you're running? If so then that's going to affect your final drive a little bit but not a ton.

Tank
10-20-2005, 12:05 PM
there acually 18 but i got new lighter wheels that be on

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 12:09 PM
no its cool these are always good discussions.

Peter prob (im not sure) runs 24-26in slicks. he has not run 10s on street tires that i know of.
MOST turbo cars run GSR or LS trannys. they have longer gearing than B16/ITR trannys. on the highway this translates into they can get and stay in their powerband longer vs a all motor car that has to shift quicker.

now where it gets really tricky is redlines. if im shifting at 9500rpms, and a 500whp civic is shifting at 8500rpms. and he has longer gears, its anyones ballgame. ill be in gear longer, but ill reach my peak power faster.

it really gets into much more about gearing and powerband than what the actual motor makes.

its a very long complicated, interesting thing

Tank
10-20-2005, 12:18 PM
hmm ok i can see what your saying i was planning on doing some head work to get rpms higher probrably when i get back from kuwait and if the turbo starts it spool at 3200 rpms what you think about that cause i believe that is where my turbo starts spoolin i cant wait to get her back so i can see some numbers and whats goin on its at ISP racing right now with peter so im hoping for the best but whats involved with building a all motor car

99SI
10-20-2005, 12:26 PM
What turbo are you running? Some turbos will run out of breath above 8500 -9000. Some will continue to boost. Also correct cams will make a huge difference as far as how high and where you make your power.

GTScoob
10-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Good read. I'm very uneducated with Hondas and really all-motor cars in general. Are Pacman and Utah from around here?

Good numbers though.

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
The real key to all these cars is P-W-R.

You have a 2000lb car, with 200 HP, it gets off the line quicker than a 3500lb 400 HP car. The key is to race them long enough to where P-W-R doesn't matter, i.e. Highway. This is where the high MPH, high HP, guys make up for weight....via raw power.

It's all about what you want really. An all motor car typically is more dependable than a boosted car, although that too varies depending on how far you're pushing the envelope in a specific application. Boosted cars make more overall HP, but then you get traction issues. Again, traction usually only plays a part in 1/4 mi racing. On a roll, different things come into play.

I'm just impressed that you can turn 11's out of 200+ HP. That's impressive. Although people are usually not doing that in a car with A/C, radio, back seat, trunk, etc. either. So, again, it's about what you want.

If you want a quick car w/no frills, a light all motor gutted car is the ticket. If you want a quick car w/all the whistles, boost is the only way to get there because of the weight. Of course it's more complicated than that, but that's the jest of it.

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 12:53 PM
yeah, peters car ran 10s with a full interior, carpet, dash, seats etc. pacmans car is GUTTED with a dash.

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
yeah, peters car ran 10s with a full interior, carpet, dash, seats etc. pacmans car is GUTTED with a dash.

True, but isn't Peter's car boosted?

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
True, but isn't Peter's car boosted?
yeah thats my point.

Turbo cars can USUALLY keep AC, PS, and a full interior and be fast

All motor Hondas, thats not realy the case lol

Tank
10-20-2005, 01:32 PM
ahhh i see so it really is a matter of taste in a sense in what you want so let me ask in a lets say "light to light" what your saying is goin to a certain MPH would work out better for me than goin lets saya quarter mile distance oh and the motor showed up just now man

93H22ACX
10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Peter has ran 10's with Street ET's but not street tires...

side note... all you need is 187whp to run 12.8's NA :D
the power band is alot nicer but doesnt pull like turbo

a 400whp turbo car against a 230whp na car will be a good race from a dig.... if the turboed driver knows how to drive it should win.... just my opinion... :crazy:

SilviaK93
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
we will all find out how fast a 230whp engine NA in a 1800lb chassis is compared to guys like Nyteryder, Marshall, HIPSI, CT9GSR or whatever, etc.

1800lb car + 165lb driver= 1965 race weight roughly divided by 230whp= 8.5 power to weight

3250 race weight (Z06) divided by 385whp= 8.4 power to weight

DAMN!!!! ---- That would be one close race. CRX would take the win from a dig as the Z would have more traction issues- at least I would. From a rolling start would be VERY close. This is motor to motor of course:D!

Very impressive setup!:goodjob:

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 05:08 PM
itll be interesting motor to motor ;)

it would be fun, and ill be in touch once i get it running smoothly lol :)

Tank
10-20-2005, 05:14 PM
ok once i get mine out the shop and i get back from kuwait we'll get up bro

Spin2nd
10-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Okay, here is my $.02...

Now before I get into this, I apologize for it being an overly simplified, and also to those of you who's intelligence I'm insulting b/c you already know this -- moving on...

I haven't seen anyone mention what is perhaps the biggest factor in determining how fast a car is gonna be (assuming we aren't comparing dump trucks to gutted CRX's). Peak power dosen't mean shit; for all intensive purposes we're gonna call it the Supra disease. Now I'm using the supra v mustang example b/c its something alot of ppl here can relate to. Although many ppl (especially on an import forum) will never admit it, Supra's are dyno Queens. Why you might ask? B/C going fast is all about area under the curve assuming the weights of two cars are at least in the same ballpark. Look at a dyno graph of the most beautiful 132,487rwhp Supra you've ever seen. It looks like a skateboard ramp. Yeah there's a huge peak but for most of the rpm range the car is making well under 400 hp. Area under the curve is the reason the 500hp v8 n/a domestic grags the 700hp supra by the nuts all day long. The mustang is making a greater power number (not to mention a very flat torque curve) for a large majority of the two car's rpm bands. Now there are ways to counter balance this difference with gearing and weight subtraction but if you put a small displacement turbo motor and a strong n/a motor in the same car this difference will be rather apparent. Compare the dyno graphs between the two cars and you'll see what I'm talking about...the total geometric area underneath the curve. Who's got a bigger box so to speak. Now this is assuming we're talking about a car with a turbo setup for big power (i.e. spools slowly but pushes a hell of alot of air). When you start putting quick spooling small turbos on you mess things up a bit because although you don't make the peak number you are making more power sooner which pays off and often more than makes up for the difference in peak power. If this dosn't make sense or defies logic run your concerns by me and I'll see if I can get it straightened out, I've been in a hurry typing this.

Bart

HiPSI
10-20-2005, 06:11 PM
When you start putting quick spooling small turbos on you mess things up a bit because although you don't make the peak number you are making more power sooner which pays off and often more than makes up for the difference in peak power.

true, but up top (again depending on setup) the smaller turbos tend to choke things quite a bit so they have a super fast torque peak but higher in the revs the power falls drastically. with just the right turbo setup you can achieve a good power under the curve, but in general a well built NA car will win out on that front.

Spin2nd
10-20-2005, 06:17 PM
true, but up top (again depending on setup) the smaller turbos tend to choke things quite a bit so they have a super fast torque peak but higher in the revs the power falls drastically. with just the right turbo setup you can achieve a good power under the curve, but in general a well built NA car will win out on that front.

Correct, there are ways to optimize the whole setup...hell, throw two small turbos on there and you've got a ballgame. Look at Barry D's old blue car...two small turbos that spooled quickly but still pushed enough air when combined to have a decent sized and relatively flat powerband. One thing I don't see enough of in the import game (granted I'm not that familiar so I don't know if there are reason's for this) are turbo setups hooked up to automatic transmissions. The ability to spool a turbo before the launch accompanied by the torque multiplication of a higher stall converter could make for some very nasty 4cyl turbo civics.

BTLFED
10-20-2005, 06:48 PM
One thing I don't see enough of in the import game (granted I'm not that familiar so I don't know if there are reason's for this) are turbo setups hooked up to automatic transmissions. The ability to spool a turbo before the launch accompanied by the torque multiplication of a higher stall converter could make for some very nasty 4cyl turbo civics.

That's because, for Hondas at least, their automatic trannys suck ass. Typically a Honda auto tranny can only handle about 10% more H/P than the car makes factory before it grenades. Level 10 makes parts for some of the Honda auto trannys, but I have yet to see any of it really proven.

Sidenote: Holy shit! Mark it on your calenders, ladies and gentlemen! A CIVIL DISCUSSION about cars between the import and domestic camp! :eek:

I applaud you all. It is this type of content that I enjoy reading on IA.

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 07:02 PM
I said its about POWERBAND meaning , a car that makes power like a skateboard ramp, will have atough time on the street vs a much flatter more linear curve.

its all about your powerband, P-W-R, and gearing IMO. thats what makes a car FAST

Spin2nd
10-20-2005, 07:17 PM
I said its about POWERBAND meaning , a car that makes power like a skateboard ramp, will have atough time on the street vs a much flatter more linear curve.

its all about your powerband, P-W-R, and gearing IMO. thats what makes a car FAST

Okay, I see what you are getting at...so not only will I continue the civil discussion, I will even acknowledge the validity of that statement :D . Interstate roll racing evens things out a good bit as it allows a turbo car to 1) be spooled up and in his limited high rpm powerband, and 2) provide an infinite distance for which to carry on the race, or play catch-up, whichever the case may be. I don't know how many times I've heard; "yeah, you won, but I was comming back so hard..." On the highway you can go on until you catch up. Unfortunately for many narrow powerbanded cars, they don't fare so well when there is a finite distance being raced. Whomever reaches the finish line first, always wins.

Just to add another argument: IMHO, the roll race removes what is the biggest factor in all of motorsports...the idiot behind the wheel.

edit: as an addition to the beginning of this argument I would like to add that even during a roll race, a car with a narrow powerband may still be impeded by the lag or spool rate. An n/a, nitrous, or roots blown car is going to have much better throttle response and may be able to walk out enough in the beginning as to limit the turbo car's ability to catch up (unless you are just racing till that proverbial infinity I was speaking of;))

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 07:19 PM
i agree 10000% :)

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Great points. I'm surprised some numnuts hasn't come in and gotten his panties in a bunch yet. Somebody knock on some wood.

I totally agree that usable power is far better than a peaky power curve that only looks good when you use one number to describe your car.

N/A cars aren't as easy to build as some may think. It's about displacement, compression, revs, and fuel. Some cars have oodles and oodles of parts sitting in every shelf from Walmart to Jegs. That makes it easier to build. Also the length of time the base motor has been around helps because you have a large data base to start from. Small block domestics are a good example of that.

BTLFED
10-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Great points. I'm surprised some numnuts hasn't come in and gotten his panties in a bunch yet. Somebody knock on some wood.

If some fag does, the post will get deleted.....trust me. ;)

We used to have kick ass debates like this all the time, Jamie. I miss those days. ;)

Tank
10-20-2005, 11:36 PM
ill tel ya'll this i didnt know half this much stuff bout all motor to turbo motor comparison period this is some good shit

jackdaripper
10-21-2005, 10:23 AM
That car is fast, but I'm sorry.....homeboy likes to jump at the start of lots of races.

What kind of times is he turning at the track? What kind of power is he making? I saw both a run at the track and dyno, but no numbers at all. I know why they're doing it, but does anyone have any idea of what those are?

Im sorry I didnt see a red light come on so there for it was an even race, street racing takes more than a fast car to race, it takes a driver, and a chace is a race. If I leave and you chace and I win you will pay... End of story.

Vteckidd
10-21-2005, 10:28 AM
a chase is a race

Spin2nd
10-21-2005, 10:32 AM
a chase is a race

Or a hustle...either way you're going home with the money... :bigok:

93H22ACX
10-21-2005, 10:34 AM
from a dead stop is about 95% from the driver's ability. from a roll is most likely how strong the car is because you're already going... just my opinion.

SandM
10-23-2005, 05:58 PM
a chase is a race
reminds me of "MTV True Life: I'm A Street Racer"

i agree wholeheartedly on this concept. it all just depends on what you want to do, and how you want to run it. do you want a highway racer? or a drag car? or a car for handling?

Green91 (chris, i think this is his sn) and i were having this conversation the other day, because he goes up to dalonega and his turbo spools in the middle of the turns....which renders it virtually useless.

Jehu
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
all you need is 187whp to run 12.8's NA :D

At what weight are we talking about? What's the calculation?

1439/2000
11-07-2005, 03:24 PM
If I had a Honda it would be NA. To me if a car comes NA make it NA if a car comes turbo upgrade the turbo.

Vteckidd
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
At what weight are we talking about? What's the calculation?
2000-2200LBS

he had an EG hatch

93H22ACX
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
2000-2200LBS

he had an EG hatch

yes...

my car dynoed in at 187whp at balance performance..... we were running 13.2@102mph with front seat removed and ac installed and a nopi #1 header with 22" slicks.

we then removed ac, rear seats, panels, added defusters and skunk2 drag launch sprins with 24.5x8x13's and ran [email protected]... and consistant 12.9@103mph with 8.2@85mph in the eigth

JDMracer16
11-07-2005, 07:15 PM
why did you have a #1 header? just wondering

93H22ACX
11-07-2005, 07:36 PM
why did you have a #1 header? just wondering

its what i could find at the time for cheap....

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 07:56 PM
i remember seeing his vids awhile back. truly sick car.

punkr6
11-08-2005, 07:20 AM
not knocking all motor but im at a lost on why to do it i thought about it but i could figure out why to do it so i went turbo can someone tell me the advantages and disadvantages to it say your 230whp crx vs a 600 hp civic coupe not knocking on anything but im lost when it comes to it just looking for some education on it
you will never understand why these allmotor guys like it,i've tried for years and it just doesn't make any sense..i like to go as fast as possible with my cars,hell why do you think thay sell turbos,nitrous,superchargers,its to make your cars fast.why would anyone dump a shit pile of cash building a allmotor car when i can do a stock swap and spend 500 bucks on a nos kit and wax that ass?the whole object of racing is winning.at what point does one say hay...lets build the living fuck out of a motor that isn't very streetable and turn some 12's.then get beat by some kid with a 50 shot on his front drive hatch???????so let them keep spending money and knocking power adders and we'll just keep beating them.

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 08:29 AM
you will never understand why these allmotor guys like it,i've tried for years and it just doesn't make any sense..i like to go as fast as possible with my cars,hell why do you think thay sell turbos,nitrous,superchargers,its to make your cars fast.why would anyone dump a shit pile of cash building a allmotor car when i can do a stock swap and spend 500 bucks on a nos kit and wax that ass?the whole object of racing is winning.at what point does one say hay...lets build the living fuck out of a motor that isn't very streetable and turn some 12's.then get beat by some kid with a 50 shot on his front drive hatch???????so let them keep spending money and knocking power adders and we'll just keep beating them.

Very well put. +1billion

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 09:47 AM
really, thats why you have NO IDEA what you are talking about, and spoken by someone that has NEVER HAD A FAST ALL MOTOR CAR.

I NEVER LOST to ANYONE FI HONDA in my old NA CRX. Only car i ever lost to was a camaro SS from a dig, and Hugo S4 from a DIG. Ask your buddy shane how he declined to race me at camp creek with his NOSed out b20integra. ;)

I beat TONS of turbo civics, integras, K series, Sr20s, SRT4's,Evos and lots of others. ask around, i have plenty of witnesses on this site and IL.

just cause you cant build a fast all motor car, doesnt mean you have to hate on it. Adding nitrous or PSI is easy, building and all motor car takes SKILL. something alot of people dont have in GA.

Just be patient, there is another CRX all motor coming out SOON, we will see what you have to say then

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 10:27 AM
really, thats why you have NO IDEA what you are talking about, and spoken by someone that has NEVER HAD A FAST ALL MOTOR CAR.

I NEVER LOST to ANYONE FI HONDA in my old NA CRX. Only car i ever lost to was a camaro SS from a dig, and Hugo S4 from a DIG. Ask your buddy shane how he declined to race me at camp creek with his NOSed out b20integra. ;)

I beat TONS of turbo civics, integras, K series, Sr20s, SRT4's,Evos and lots of others. ask around, i have plenty of witnesses on this site and IL.

just cause you cant build a fast all motor car, doesnt mean you have to hate on it. Adding nitrous or PSI is easy, building and all motor car takes SKILL. something alot of people dont have in GA.

Just be patient, there is another CRX all motor coming out SOON, we will see what you have to say then

Hell I would have killed hugos car, BAD but I let out cause I didnt want to win hell i jumped out 3 cars from the start then slammed on the brakes and you dont have any money so all you wanted to race for was 20 dollars come on get real, I have owned way faster cars then you have diven so get off your high horse, I told ya come with more money and your feelings would be hurt.

Plain and simple your garbage crx went a high 13 low 14 thats slow you might as well have you some neons on your car.

Jehu
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Well, power is power. It's making the power all motor that some people give more respect too. IMO, it's easy to strap on nitrous or like ~10psi on to a car and make decent power. It's those who make that same "decent" power all motor that I respect a bit more.

That's not to say I don't respect those boosted high hp cars though! It's just putting it to the ground becomes their challenge...

All my opinion... :2cents:

Jehu
11-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Jackdaripper, what you drive? What kind of power? Just curious. What's Hugo's car pushing?

BTW, I'm slow! ;)

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Hell I would have killed hugos car, BAD but I let out cause I didnt want to win hell i jumped out 3 cars from the start then slammed on the brakes and you dont have any money so all you wanted to race for was 20 dollars come on get real, I have owned way faster cars then you have diven so get off your high horse, I told ya come with more money and your feelings would be hurt.

Plain and simple your garbage crx went a high 13 low 14 thats slow you might as well have you some neons on your car.
then why did YOU BACK DOWN when i asked you to race, and why did you get beat by HUGO.

then, why did you declined to race HUGO again, it was never about money, i asked you to race and you said

"i just saw you beat the S4, i cant race you there is no point cause i lost to the S4"
so now its cause i had no money, lol. if my old garbage crx was so slow, then why wouldnt you race it?

i never said it was fast, but neither was your old integra on the motor ;)

you cant say you were sandbagging it to win more moeny or whatever thats fine. i really dont care anymore. you talk like im a ricer, you just used the BIGGEST RICER EXCUSE EVER

"Hell I would have killed hugos car, BAD but I let out cause I didnt want to win hell i jumped

you didnt want to win? wtf is that about lol, is that waht you say to everyone. hold on ill get hugo on here

bambooi
11-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Adding nitrous or PSI is easy, building and all motor car takes SKILL. something alot of people dont have in GA.
Who cares about skill? I'd rather take the easy route to make power. Why the hell would people want to go a difficult route to make power? :rolleyes: In the end, all that matters is who is faster/track times...

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Jackdaripper, what you drive? What kind of power? Just curious. What's Hugo's car pushing?

BTW, I'm slow! ;)
I have literly owned everything from 10 and 11 sec mustangs to trans-ams to 13 sec 87 crxs. I have owned about 40 cars, all constantly fast. Right now I have a miata, and another car that will later be reveled. When I raced hugo I had a b20vtec with nitrous in a dc2 that ran 12s on slicks low 12s it ran a 13.3 at 112 on street tires. All honestly, Id say hugos car would run in the high 12s maybe some 80s or 90s.

I have owned it all, Have driven it all and still Hondas are the funnest cars around thats why i always have one.

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 10:42 AM
all motor is harder and more expensive to go fast with. when you see an all motor car outrun a bike from a roll, let me know, i'll sell my turbo car and get one

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Whatever Mike like I said I lost barely and if you was paying attention like everyone else there was I hit my brakes to let him go back by me. Hell Rodney was like could you have made that anymore obvious. I didnt care. And if I remember I called you out on import lounge and you pmed me wanting to do it with no one else around so noone would see it. Hell I even drove to the north side 3 weeks in a row, You can ask Ken cause I was calling him trying to find you to settle it and you was no where to be found. Its cool though when you get your crx running I have several cars in my stable ready to race ya.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Who cares about skill? I'd rather take the easy route to make power. Why the hell would people want to go a difficult route to make power? :rolleyes: In the end, all that matters is who is faster/track times...

LOL you want to debate all mtor vs Turbo now ?

how many 240whp Turbo cars do you know that run 11s? i can name 3 all motor cars right now.

how many 270-280whp Turbo Cars run 10s, i know 4 cars right now.

NA vs Turbo on the street, NA ALL DAY LONG. give me a 200-220whp light chassis vs a 400-500whp turbo car, and ill put money on the NA car all day long.

see, think about traction, turbo lag, etc.

I prefer NA, somepeopel dont, and dont act liek it costs less oney to go boost, it doesnt when your talking about high whp setups. you guys have not seen a REALLY FAST NA car out here yet, you will soon

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Its cool though when you get your crx running I have several cars in my stable ready to race ya.
and ill hold you to that

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 10:49 AM
all motor is harder and more expensive to go fast with. when you see an all motor car outrun a bike from a roll, let me know, i'll sell my turbo car and get one
really, break it down price wise for me then

BOOST IS NOT CHEAPER THAN ALL MOTOR. when you are tlaking about 3500$ setups, of course boost is better, but when you factor in built motors, turbo is MORE MONEY hands down

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 10:51 AM
LOL you want to debate all mtor vs Turbo now ?

how many 240whp Turbo cars do you know that run 11s? i can name 3 all motor cars right now.

how many 270-280whp Turbo Cars run 10s, i know 4 cars right now.

NA vs Turbo on the street, NA ALL DAY LONG. give me a 200-220whp light chassis vs a 400-500whp turbo car, and ill put money on the NA car all day long.

see, think about traction, turbo lag, etc.

I prefer NA, somepeopel dont, and dont act liek it costs less oney to go boost, it doesnt when your talking about high whp setups. you guys have not seen a REALLY FAST NA car out here yet, you will soon

I agree with N/A over boost on the street all day long in a fwd no traction havin honda, but thats why I spray all the go with no lag, and I always go to the street prepared to race, most of these high horse power cars want to do it from a roll cause the "spin" I say fuck that when did a drag race turn into a 180mph run down the highway. Buy some good tire detune your car and have a fast car for the street of keep it at the track...

Weight plays a bigger factor in going fast than power does anyhow but most dont understand this.

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 10:52 AM
really, break it down price wise for me then

BOOST IS NOT CHEAPER THAN ALL MOTOR. when you are tlaking about 3500$ setups, of course boost is better, but when you factor in built motors, turbo is MORE MONEY hands down
Right again thats why I run nitrous, Im not a fan of boost, cause on the street a nitrous car is king no other way around it.

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 10:59 AM
okay, bring your all motor car or nitrous all motor car and beat me :jerkit: . traction isnt a problem, that is why you buy drag radials.

yes, i know of a honda with 300 whp all motor. RLZ ENGINEering built it, ran the same motor the entire season, and kicked every bodies ass in the comp4 series, running 11.1s .... TWO YEARS AGO. i hope there's a 240 whp car by now.

to make an all motor car run 10s, NO! you will have much more than in a turbo car. to make it run 13s, sure, all motor is cheaper

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 11:09 AM
okay, bring your all motor car or nitrous all motor car and beat me :jerkit: . traction isnt a problem, that is why you buy drag radials.

yes, i know of a honda with 300 whp all motor. RLZ ENGINEering built it, ran the same motor the entire season, and kicked every bodies ass in the comp4 series, running 11.1s .... TWO YEARS AGO. i hope there's a 240 whp car by now.

to make an all motor car run 10s, NO! you will have much more than in a turbo car. to make it run 13s, sure, all motor is cheaper
get off brads nuts, cause everytime i ask you a question you bring up brad. Ask brad about me, i know who he is and he does awesome work. but not everyone had RLZs resources.

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 11:11 AM
i just rep the guys who did my work. sorry they are a quality company. why would i talk about a shitty company? anyhow, lets not start a pissing fight. i dont care who's E-dick is bigger.

i was merely making my opinion

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 11:12 AM

How much do you think Matt keller and Jason hunt have in their motors? you think its more the Peter Heu and Boostfed? i would bet they are almost the same, or the all motor is less.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 11:17 AM
SERIOUS ALL MOTOR CAR NEEDS:
Sleeved block-$1000
PISTONS AND RODS-$800
CAMSHAFTS-$600
Ported head, valvetrain, valves-$2000-2500
Intake manifold-$350 (after port work)
HEader-$700-1000
Engine managment-$400 (hondata to be fair)
MISC:bearings, headstuds, gaskets,belts , seals-$1000
Throttle Body-$350
Injectors-$250

SERIOUS TURBO CAR NEEDS:
Sleeved Block-$1000
Pistons and rods-$800
Ported head, valvetrain, valves-$2000-2500
Intake manifold-$350 (after port work)
Turbo Manifold-$700-1200 (neukin or full race)
TURBO-$800-1400 (GT35R, T3/T67 etc)
Downpipe-$100
Boost controller-$300
Boost gauge-$40
3bar map-$80
Engine Mnagement-$400 (hondata)
Wastegate-$200
BOV-$200
Injectors-$250
Intercooler-$300-500
MISC:bearings, headstuds, gaskets,belts , seals-$1000
Throttle Body-$350
want me to continue?

this is for a 240whp+ NA setup vs a 500-600whp Turbo car

JMCIVIC01
11-08-2005, 11:20 AM
i need a motor

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 11:56 AM
a 240 whp all motor car wont beat a 500 whp turbo car...... unless you put the turbo motor in a caddy and the all motor engine on a crotch rocket.

hunt, keller, etc. im not talking about their cars. im talking about mine. back to my point, bring your all motor car and beat me then. when you can build an all motor car for the SAME price or cheaper (since you say all motor is cheaper and better) than my turbo car that will run the SAME times or better, i'll shut up and give props. but it aint gona happen.

i know 11.50 isnt even close to being really fast, but im driving a full interior coupe w/ coilovers for "suspension work" and it's a street car. all the references you make are drag cars. where's the connection?

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 12:06 PM
a 240 whp all motor car wont beat a 500 whp turbo car...... unless you put the turbo motor in a caddy and the all motor engine on a crotch rocket.

hunt, keller, etc. im not talking about their cars. im talking about mine. back to my point, bring your all motor car and beat me then. when you can build an all motor car for the SAME price or cheaper (since you say all motor is cheaper and better) than my turbo car that will run the SAME times or better, i'll shut up and give props. but it aint gona happen.

i know 11.50 isnt even close to being really fast, but im driving a full interior coupe w/ coilovers for "suspension work" and it's a street car. all the references you make are drag cars. where's the connection?

HAHA, i wont even argue with you anymore, cause there is no point. TBONE runs 11.7s in an all motor CRX, but its not a drag car.

GO read where i posted about price, tell me im wrong and give your own estimate please.

a 240whp NA car would KICK THE SHIT out of a 500whp car on the street.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
you said RLZ had a 300whp engine, where is the dnyo, and your telling me thats not a drag car? was that a street car? :rolleyes:

So Matt and jason are running faster with less power, what does that mean to you now?

NA vs BOOST, there will always be a debate, i prefer NA, you prefer boost, so what.

I will run you from a DIG, on street tires, and i guarantee i will win, now, we go race a t a track or on the highway, i would say you have the advantage.

however, you also have alot more HP than me

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 12:39 PM
i want to race the 240 whp car on the street. i dont even make close to 500, and i'll outrun it. yes, rlz's was a comp4 car, which i have already said.

and yes, i prefer turbo ... if ya couldnt tell

i could talk about my friends BONE STOCK single cam w/ a t3 that was running consistant 7.60s. or my other friend w/ the BONE STOCK type R and turbo making 11psi that ran 11.3s all day long. i dont care about their cars though. or hunts, or TBONE, or whoever that is. i dont know them. so not to sound like an asshole, but i dont really care.

just like racing ... my uncles works for a guy who's brother married John Force's nephew who has a 800 whp IROC Z28. it doesnt matter!

99SI
11-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Damn how did I miss this fucking thread getting blown up? lol. Take it to the streets bench racers!;) lol. Naw seriously this thread will go nowhere until there is a race and it's settled, I'll put my money on the little NA CRX street car from a dig on the street. Make sure and let me know when it's going to happen so I can be there w/ my money.

99SI
11-08-2005, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=Supacharge]
i could talk about my friends BONE STOCK single cam w/ a t3 that was running consistant 7.60s. QUOTE]
Is that a typo? Or are you talking about an 1/8th. Please clarify.

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 12:52 PM
yea, 7.60s in the 1/8.

and youre crazy if you think im going to run on the street from a dig. tell ya what, we'll race for 100 bucks from a dig, and then 200 from a 50 roll.

but on a serious note, i would like to run this car. i dont do money races, no matter what the car is. let me know

obd1kenobi
11-08-2005, 01:11 PM
what do you make supacharge? how much to the wheels?

99SI
11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
lol, I was gonna say,sohc w/ T3 running 7.60! wow! Get him in NDRA quick and I'll find the sponsor. lol. So you are admitting that from a dig on the street the CRX would be the winner between the two of you? To me a dig is the only way. But, if you insist on roll, how bout 10-20mph? Why 50? I know, so you can be at the advantage that your car has when it's spooled at full boost. I'm not trying to be an instigator, well, maybe just a little. ;) Anyway, I can't speak for Vteckidd but he does a good enough job speaking for himself. I'm sure he'll be glad to run as soon as he gets his Hasport mount kit. Sema's fuckin him up a bit for that.

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 03:01 PM
everyone race at import face off LOL

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 03:17 PM
get me a mount kit bitch and ill be there :)

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 03:19 PM
everyone race at import face off LOL
we should be there.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 03:26 PM
or my other friend w/ the BONE STOCK type R and turbo making 11psi that ran 11.3s all day long.

Anyone else find a hard time believing that one as well?

11.3 with only 11PSI, how much power is it making, i call bullshit if its all stock

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 03:29 PM
get me a mount kit bitch and ill be there :)

i have some EG mounts :D

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 03:44 PM
the single cam is a good driver. the mph was very low, but nonetheless the time was good.

i will run the all motor car from a 10-20 roll. no problem, set it up.

vteckid, no bullshit on the 11.3. BradZ can even vouch for that, Howard @ RLZ tuned it. 312whp @ 11psi on a stock type R motor. high compression, remember!

Jehu
11-08-2005, 03:51 PM
312whp @ 11psi on a stock type R motor. high compression, remember!
Make sure you keep an eye on that! 11psi w/ stock Type R means it's all in the tune!

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
high compression or not , thats really fast. That was not in Gerogia.

Jehu
11-08-2005, 04:06 PM
high compression or not , thats really fast. That was not in Gerogia.
Yeah, Commerce sucks!

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 04:29 PM
no, that was at rockingham. and yes, it is def in the tune. that is pushing that motor too hard in my opinion. but he didnt care, he was looking to build. i have heard commerce sucks, but guys in charlotte (like RLZ) say thats the best track they have ever ran on. i havent ran there yet, so i dont know.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 04:33 PM
yeah at commerce i bet that car runs 12s. I have heard NC is a very good track

punkr6
11-08-2005, 04:38 PM

Just be patient, there is another CRX all motor coming out SOON, we will see what you have to say then no,building a allmotor honda is stupid and very expensive,and to get it to run better than high 12's it wouldn't be very streetable,as far as you saying shane wouldn't race you is a fat lie.i was there in the car w/shane and you wouldn't race for any money....when your new car comes out and gets beat by a car w/nitrous all you will say then is __he had nitrous__ boohoo

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 04:39 PM
reason i say that is this:

Alfonso makes 560whp in his ITR, runs 11.0's

SPOOLIN makes 515whp and runs 11.2's

B18C1TURBOED makes 520whp and runs 11.5's ( not 100% sure, but he runs 11s)

B18C1TURBOED did run 11.8s with only 380whp, but that was in a gutted out hacthback, not a full bodied and interior ITR chassis. yes its a ITR, but it still weighs more than a EG hatchback.

with only 312whp at 11PSI he had ot have slicks and a RETARDED 60ft time. like 1.6-1.7. that is INSANELY fast for a low psi whp car.

where did you run 11.50's at? what is your setup

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
no,building a allmotor honda is stupid and very expensive,and to get it to run better than high 12's it wouldn't be very streetable

really , so my car isnt streetable, TBONEs car isnt streetable, Bees car wasnt streetable?

come on man, just admit, there has not been a fast NA honda in GA. a fast car that comes out to the street races runs 14's. I proved it in my old car, never broke 13.8s, and i rarely lost. my car was not fast. im the first one to admit it.

HOw many of your cars have withstood NOS as well, all of shanes cars either blew up or he sold, dont tell me im wrong cause i KNOW.

B20integra-SOLD
SEntra-Blew up
EF hatch-BLEW UP (i was there the night it bent avalve)

its about preference. i have beaten nitrous and turbo cars, so how am i stupid?

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 04:51 PM
no offense, but those guys must not be the best drivers. i ran 11.50 in my full interior coupe that made 400 whp on pump gas. that was a 1.95 60' time.

yea the type R had a 1.65 i think. something really good.

another coupe (stripped though) .... howards brother .... ran 11.0 @ 131 w/ 400 whp w/ 1.8's

another hatch ran 11.001 @ 132 with under 500whp.

these are just charlotte cars i use for examples b/c i dont know many atl cars

i was in the 11's on low boost. 11psi got me an 11.94 in the 1/4, when i was making only 310whp

punkr6
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
i said a allmotor honda running better than high 12's is gonna be expensive and not very streetable.your cars never got close to a 12,alfonso isn't making 560 hp on motor,neither is Spoolin ect.WAKE THE FUCK UP

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
HOw many of your cars have withstood NOS as well, all of shanes cars either blew up or he sold, dont tell me im wrong cause i KNOW.

B20integra-SOLD
SEntra-Blew up
EF hatch-BLEW UP (i was there the night it bent avalve)

its about preference. i have beaten nitrous and turbo cars, so how am i stupid?

I wrecked the Se-R dumb ass and The valve didnt bend the rocker arm came loose from the crower 404s I had on stock springs. I sold the integra cause I wasnt working and its hard to pay for a car and insurance when you have no job. You again stick your foot in your mouth, I parted my entire se-r out the next day. Hell most of it went to terrance with the red se-r. So dont go talking about shit you have no idea about. Untill you have a fast car shut the fuck up.

jackdaripper
11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Btw I have only blown one motor with nitrous that was my first miata, with my first kit i had no experance and didnt know what I was doing, this would have scared most people and made them go "hmm ALL MOTOR IS THE WAY TO GO" then I would have been getting beat along with you.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
i said a allmotor honda running better than high 12's is gonna be expensive and not very streetable.your cars never got close to a 12,alfonso isn't making 560 hp on motor,neither is Spoolin ect.WAKE THE FUCK UP
really, want me to post the dyno, were you here dipshit

spoolin made 515whp ON THE MOTOR AND TURBO ONLY

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 05:18 PM
your right i got beat all the time :lol: name the people i got beat by, since you know more than i do shane, half the time you werent even out there. i got videos of me vs RSX 220+whp, vids of me at 138, ask around man, i dont have the reputation of getting BEAT ALL THE TIME as you claim.

i have had 2 cars taht i used to race at the streetraces
1) Primered CRX with a b16
2) Black CRX with OEM built GSR

so your right, none of my cars have run 12s YET. but i have been "out of the scene" for a year building my new motor. all im waiting on is a mount kit.

You dont even know what it takes to build a fast all motor car so you automatically say its slow and too much money.

punkr6
11-08-2005, 05:30 PM
really, want me to post the dyno, were you here dipshit

spoolin made 515whp ON THE MOTOR AND TURBO ONLY
motor and TURBO,not all motor...i think your looseing it mike

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 05:31 PM
no offense, but those guys must not be the best drivers. i ran 11.50 in my full interior coupe that made 400 whp on pump gas. that was a 1.95 60' time.

another coupe (stripped though) .... howards brother .... ran 11.0 @ 131 w/ 400 whp w/ 1.8's

i was in the 11's on low boost. 11psi got me an 11.94 in the 1/4, when i was making only 310whp

im sure they are good drivers. im not not offended but before you say something like that you should try to run the track they run at.

example... peter runs consistant 10.5 at commerce and with no change what so ever, the next morning he was at NDRA and ran 9.906@149mph twice. This was the exact same setup, the exact same way he drove, etc...

what this means is that the track in NC is alot better... im pretty sure that if you ran at commerce of if your friends come down here and ran... they wont do as well...

most guys that run good et times with lower hp are good drivers dont get me wrong....but, its also the track prep.

if its right what im saying you should be running 12's at commerce. guess only way to tell is for you to run.... let me know how you do though... i'd like to know too.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 05:38 PM
motor and TURBO,not all motor...i think your looseing it mike
i was talking to SUPACHARGE not you.

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 05:42 PM
oh yeah... turbo is best :)

its just all in preference...

if the all motor guys like to make the most out of just all motor let them.... mike likes all motor, he is making good power all motor.

i like turbo im making decent numbers turbo charged... its all in preferences.... no need to talk down on others for what they like to do with their own money.

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 05:47 PM
exactly its all in preference.

as i said before,depends what your budget is. you got $5000-7000 its costly for all motor or turbo.

If its $3500-4500, turbo makes most people happy. youll see good gains with that kind of turbo kit vs a all motor build

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 06:32 PM
93h22acx ... that is why i said it nicely. i have seen the car trap 150 at commerce, and i am well aware it ran 9s. props to that and well deserved.
my only point was that it doesnt take 500+ hp to run 11s. and if it did, then they couldnt drive. hell, peter was running low 10s and 150 traps that night @ commerce and i didnt ever see any track prepping. :goodjob:

but anyhow, i will eventually get down to commerce and run. i need ONE slick haha, and then it'll be game. my guys up here say they ran their best times at commerce. i hope the trend follows when i try.

and your point vteckid is one i understand. i dont have "alot" of money in my turbo set up, and i seriously doubt you can make a car to match it for the same price that is all motor is what im saying

if they all motor car still wants to run, im game. for fun, for props, for ego trips. let me know. i just think it'd be pointless though

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 06:40 PM
and your point vteckid is one i understand. i dont have "alot" of money in my turbo set up, and i seriously doubt you can make a car to match it for the same price that is all motor is what im saying
I agree , the points i think got all misconstuded cause we were all talking about different things.

If you car is SUB 400whp, then your times are great and i congratulate you on that. hell, we do TONS of turbo cars here, the one thing no one has mentioned is that im sure you car has full interior. i know for my CRX to run that it will have to be around 1800-1900lbs with 240whp. just something to think about.

i get poeple all the time that have $3000-4000 to spend(with EG/EK/DC2swapped cars), and i ask them what their goals are. if they want to run 12s, i reccomend turbo all day long. its much easier, and with $3500-4000 you cant built a 12 second NA car, especailly not in a EK or DC2 chassis.

if they all motor car still wants to run, im game. for fun, for props, for ego trips. let me know. i just think it'd be pointless though

the all motor car is mine, ill PM you when i get it back on the road, we can do it for fun, and hell, id still like to meet you and check out your setup.

WINDSOR
11-08-2005, 06:43 PM

What was your 60 foot on that 11.94? mph? sounds like BS to me with only 310 whp and a wrong wheel drive full weight SI. Most hatchbacks with that kind of power run mid to low 12s. I want to see some of these cars run in person. See if you can get them to come to commerce on the 18th.

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 07:45 PM
vtec, just let me know. and on high boost and pump gas, which is how i run on the street, i made EXACTLY 400whp. i told my tuner to stop even if it says 400.00000001. haha, i didnt want to go higher ..... at that time. now, i want to race gas it and see what it does, but that will be some time. and yes, full interior. the only thing gone is A/C ... the turbo housing was too big. i still have cruise control and power steering.

windsor ... the 60' time was 1.75 (first time ever on slicks) and they were crappy little 22" slicks mounted on 15" wheels. the time slip is in my homepage. the car makes alot of torque though, dont forget i have the LSVTEC motor, 84mm bore, which makes it a 2.0L, so 11.94 wasnt that difficult to achieve. if you need more proof, i'll gladly send you the video. it's my race compilation, which is around 28MB, and the low boost run is on there. i have nobody to host it, but i would LOVE to get it online.

if you wanna see SOME of these cars run, go to ROCKINGHAM DRAGWAY this weekend. they will be running. as for me running, im working on getting slicks to fit. then i will run, try to hit some 11.3s at 130 if i can, on my current set up. 22" slicks kill top end and im shifting to 5th well b4 the 1/4 mile ends

Vteckidd
11-08-2005, 07:48 PM
awwwww

so its a 2.0L. still thats DAMN fast in a full bodied SI

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 08:00 PM
93h22acx ... that is why i said it nicely. i have seen the car trap 150 at commerce, and i am well aware it ran 9s. props to that and well deserved.
my only point was that it doesnt take 500+ hp to run 11s. and if it did, then they couldnt drive. hell, peter was running low 10s and 150 traps that night @ commerce and i didnt ever see any track prepping. :goodjob:

but anyhow, i will eventually get down to commerce and run. i need ONE slick haha, and then it'll be game. my guys up here say they ran their best times at commerce. i hope the trend follows when i try.

i know... thats why i wasnt upset lol. i rarely get mad at anyone :D
when did ur friends run at commerce? i wish the track was as nice as those days ur buddies run. we would like to go to rockingham but we're all going to AL for the race this weekend... come down on sunday if you can

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 08:05 PM
what track is AL? are you talking about commerce sunday?? i may do that if so.

you know howard and Brad Z from RLZ? i think it was a couple years ago when they ran there, but when i said i told them i went to commerce to watch, they told me it was the best track they'd ever ran at. had their best times there. as for me, i wanna find out! you guys may remember me, im the fool that came up when you were bolting up your slicks and tried everything to get you to sell the 24.5" slicks to me!

Jehu
11-08-2005, 08:13 PM

you know howard and Brad Z from RLZ? i think it was a couple years ago when they ran there, but when i said i told them i went to commerce to watch, they told me it was the best track they'd ever ran at. had their best times there. as for me, i wanna find out! you guys may remember me, im the fool that came up when you were bolting up your slicks and tried everything to get you to sell the 24.5" slicks to me!
MOntgomery...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=26135

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 08:17 PM
TOO FAR. im in SC haha. unless someone wants to give me a ride

Jehu
11-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Try to make it down to Commerce one of the next 2 Fridays....the last track day is Nov 18. There is a post on here about trying to get some folks to come out.

93H22ACX
11-08-2005, 08:47 PM

were you asking me or peter? white or gold hatch?

Supacharge
11-08-2005, 09:34 PM
both were sitting there. it's been a while. im not sure which one of you guys i was talking to at the time

DrivenMind
11-09-2005, 06:39 AM
If you go back and listen it doesn't sound like the EG driver can drive he fucking bangs the shit out of the rev limiter in every gear.

93H22ACX
11-09-2005, 01:28 PM
If you go back and listen it doesn't sound like the EG driver can drive he fucking bangs the shit out of the rev limiter in every gear.

sometimes using the revlimiter is a good thing at the track....helps get the engine speed and wheel spin to equal out before shifting

SUPACHARGE... just so you know im the bald asain guy and peter usually wears a hat...