PDA

View Full Version : KSU AUTO CLUB

Westanonan
11-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Sup everybody! My name is Weston Mosher and I am the creator of Kennesaw State University's FIRST auto club! We have a group on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138505502102 Our 5th meeting is tomorrow night (11/18/09) at 9:30pm at the top of KSU's Central Parking Deck on Frey Rd. off of Chastain Rd. in Kennesaw. We have about 90 members now and we had about 40 cars and about 60 people show up 2 weeks ago so come on up and check it out tomorrow night! Shoot me a text if u want at 678-313-1002. ANYONE is invited!

P.S. Don't squeel your tires in the deck I know its loud and tempting but we don't want the KSU Police on us. Also, just pull up to the gate and it will open for you.
LATA ATLANTA!

ash7
11-18-2009, 05:16 PM
interesting.

-jonathan

Westanonan
02-16-2010, 10:04 AM
We took a break for winter but are starting it back up on the first Thursday after spring break which is the 18th of March!

Westanonan
03-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Sup guys...hope you all had a great week so far and if you didn't its about to get better! The next meet is tomorrow night at 9:30 at the Central Deck at KSU on the top floor. As many of you saw last time we had ALOT of people show and had a little run in with the campus police but he was cool as long as we didn't do anything STUPID...oops! that means NO burning out or squeeling you tires or speeding! Also, try to keep the noise level down until I can get all of the paperwork done so that we will be certified through the school then this shouldn't be a problem. thanks

Bring friends, see ya tomorrow!
Weston

Westanonan
04-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Whats up guys its almost that time of week again! This meet is starting to get pretty big and lets keep it growing. Just want to say thanks to Alex for bringing like 20 cars with him last time after the Varsity. FYI We are going to move back any KSU Auto Club meet if it conflicts with the Varsity meet at the beginning of the month and anyone who wants can ride down to the Varsity with us around 4:30 to make sure we all gets spots and chill there for the night. BTW there will be a pro photographer there on Thursday so if you want your car to look sexy then shine her up and wax her down. I'll see u guys on Thursday at 9:30 at the top of the central deck!

Remember NO BURNOUTS OR SQUEELING in the deck or any girls hanging out the sides of white pontiacs! lol
Top of the Central Parking Deck on Frey Rd. Kennesaw GA

Weston (00 TA WS6)

steelmatt6
04-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Me and a friend will be there in a Teg :goodjob:

Westanonan
04-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Ok so we have a meet tonight at 9:30 at the top of the Central Parking Deck on Frey Rd in Kennesaw and everyone needs to come out bcuz the guys from StayClassyAtlanta.com that featured us on their website for our last meet are going to be bringing out all of their lighting equipment and camera gear to take some hi-res pics of the cars. They will be taking individual pics of each car down on the 7th floor where there is better lighting and posting them on their website as soon as they finish editing them. If you want a print or poster they will be offering them at great prices. Just look for Skipper with his SVT lightning and Treavor in his Camaro SS. They will be taking the photos.

Weston
01 White WS6

Group Site:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=138505502102

Westanonan
05-12-2010, 04:11 PM
last meet was HUGE and we're doing it again tomorrow night at 9:30 so be there! Just remember no squeeling tires or any of that nonsense in the parking deck like a certain s2000 last time!

See u tomorrow, Weston
00 WS6 White

Westanonan
05-13-2010, 06:50 PM
autoclub tonight!

Westanonan
05-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Hey guys we are meeting at the East parking lot next to waffle house on Frey Rd. It is just one light closer to chastain from the Central Deck where we had been meeting in the past. I'm proud to say that we are APPROVED by KSU to meet there so we shouldn't have any popo problems anymore, but still NO BURNOUTS or SQUEELING of tires or DRIFTING 240s! lol
See you tonight at 9:30, Weston
00 White WS6

daswagger
08-12-2010, 02:52 AM
Man it sucks I work 2nd shift. I'm missing all the good meets