PDA

View Full Version : took a pic after i was done workin on my car a few weeks ago(NEW PICS pg 2)

blacknightteg
11-17-2009, 10:30 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/razorwheeler182/dayworkinoncar.jpg

nothing special. but i kinda like it. so i figured id post it. why the hell not.

uproot
11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
still a big fan of those wheels, i was about to get those at one point

jhadleyh
11-17-2009, 10:34 PM
nice i like

reps

blacknightteg
11-17-2009, 10:40 PM
appreciate it. thanks Guy, car will be sittin a lil lower in the next few months, just gotta find the right coilovers for the right price.

FasTech
11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Smooth body lines, brosky.

lanning
11-17-2009, 10:43 PM
very nice

DB4LYFE ™
11-17-2009, 10:44 PM
lookin good brother!

~DB4LYFE

blacknightteg
11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
thanks yall. i havent had time to take a lot of pics of her lately so i took the opportunity when i was workin on my car. i should have some more pics up probably by friday. gunna take some while at school. im gunna do the cliche parking deck shoot haha.

Dirty Octopus™
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
picture looks nice.
car looks clean

but. you know...

blacknightteg
11-17-2009, 10:58 PM
yeah yeah yeah, "slam this, slam that, impractical this, impractical that" when i get the coils its only goin to the tops of the tread and thats IT

Dirty Octopus™
11-17-2009, 11:03 PM
yeah yeah yeah, "slam this, slam that, impractical this, impractical that" when i get the coils its only goin to the tops of the tread and thats IT
huh? whaaaa? First off you dont need to slam a damn thing. just take it off of OE suspension. youll feel safer. and secondly what makes it impractical? and why would you mock me as if I called it impractical? its by far the most practical thing you can do to a car!

JITB
11-17-2009, 11:05 PM

do u know what your sayin man!

uproot
11-17-2009, 11:06 PM
the roads around where you live do suck, but going lower won't be that bad dude! trust me.

Dirty Octopus™
11-17-2009, 11:08 PM
the roads around where you live do suck, but going lower won't be that bad dude! trust me.

he doesnt want his fender rubber to rub on his tire rubber. its understandable.

blacknightteg
11-17-2009, 11:14 PM
im going lower. kash the only reason i said that was cause of what you had said in the past when you seen my threads lol! no disrespect man. promise! i already have stechs with kyb shocks, but shtis shot now, least from waht i can tell, the ride has become UNCOMFORTABLE AS SHIT! the only reason i wont slam it is not even cause of the roads here, its travelin down the highway a lot during the week, speedbumps, and my driveway, its ALREADY a bitch to get into and im NOT parkin on the street. we'll see how low i go lol.

Black4DrEK
11-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Your car very clean..

Give us more New pics of it man!

blacknightteg
11-18-2009, 07:14 AM
will do man. ill have more pics probably tomorrow night.

1CleanEg
11-18-2009, 11:18 AM
car is clean man, going lower wont be that bad around our area. I live in lawrenceville and drive around the grayson, loganville, snellville area alot and it seems like slightly lower than u but i do agree that bigger speedbumps suck! How is that engine treating u man?

sikfricks
11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
i would like to see it without the fendertrim and that rubber on the inside of the fender has been known to cause rust

EJ25RUN
11-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Good stuff.

KDM>JDM
11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Ive really liked this car ever since i saw it at mainstream getting tuned. looks good man reps

cleanion31
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
looks good man

blacknightteg
11-18-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks guys, motors doing great. still going stong. i think im honestly good on the motor for now unless i drop a new tranny in it after a while. which is not out of th question by a long shot. i have got to get some new suspension for sur though. thats my key thing im going to look into for right now. its a definite need

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 09:39 AM
got a new lense last night, so ill probably be takin pics tonight after i get out of school. infamous parking deck shots! lol.

bloodline
11-19-2009, 10:50 AM
nice pic bro...dont be scared to post some more..and how the hell are ya??! lol

RL...
11-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I bet it runs 9's

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 12:19 PM
nice pic bro...dont be scared to post some more..and how the hell are ya??! lol

been good man. i actually have one that i want to post that i was going to post last night. I have had it for a while. but i dont think i ever posted it. ill get around to it tonight when i get home after taking some more.

teglover101
11-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Paint is MINT

oneSLOWex
11-19-2009, 01:29 PM
looks good man....ever thought about D2 coilovers? not too expensive and ride awesome!

lanning
11-19-2009, 01:30 PM
looks good man....ever thought about D2 coilovers? not too expensive and ride awesome!
x2 i love my D2s

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
im thinkin about it. i really need new ones. ill probably get around to getting some in the mid of december

here's some stuff i took today: again nothing special (SOME editing)

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/razorwheeler182/deck-picture-1.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/razorwheeler182/driveway-shot-1.jpg

lanning
11-19-2009, 05:44 PM
i love that second picture for some reason, car is clean as shit

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 05:46 PM
lol thanks lanning, that second pic is my favorite out of the two. there was to much sun in the first one. i tried to edit it as much as i could. but it was just to bright.

lanning
11-19-2009, 05:52 PM
paint the lip and lower just a little if you decide too but its clean the way it sits

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 05:54 PM
honestly, ill be repainting the car probably some point next year,ill probably keep the lip black. thats a peice of the car that makes it what it is. lowering it i will do though.

SouthSide Tay
11-19-2009, 10:08 PM
one of the better looking 94-97 body style tegs ive seen good job

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
thanks man, not to done yet! still have a little bit more i want to accomplish with it.

87 Turbo II
11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/razorwheeler182/driveway-shot-1.jpg

I like the high saturation and grainyness of this pic. Makes it look like a Kodachrome film pic used in a 90s magazine ad when the car came out. I could just see the White blocky text now "The limited edition 199X Acura Integra sold with gold mesh wheels and an aggressive wing for taming the road..blah blah blah blah.. starting at $XX,XXX MSRP"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L8BTRutV0uk/RmIBBKmfoDI/AAAAAAAAAmY/oVALodnEoiw/s400/Acura+Integra+Ad+1990.jpg

P.S. that garden hose ruins the shot, you gotta watch out for simple background stuff when taking pics. It'll get ya!

Slow Motion
11-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Go lowah...Looks like a 4x4. A nice red 4x4 I would drive, since I don't have a car anylonger. :(

87 Turbo II
11-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Go lowah...Looks like a 4x4. A nice red 4x4 I would drive, since I don't have a car anylonger. :(

I actually really like the ride hieght. I hate slammed cars. To me wheels tires and wheel arches should all look cocentric, not near tangent.

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 10:26 PM
lol yeah i know about the hose. honestly, i wasnt expecting to get this much positive feed back on that pic lol so i didnt even think about it, i just wanted to take some pics of it! lol thanks for the compliment though. hell the way i see it, the hose adds a "for anyone" appeal to the car, haha.

Nittanys1
11-19-2009, 10:28 PM
your rims really pop in the 2nd pic! that hose can be PS'd out ;)

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 10:28 PM
I actually really like the ride hieght. I hate slammed cars. To me wheels tires and wheel arches should all look cocentric, not near tangent.

im honestly not sure if i want to lower it anymore, and to be honest it is lowered. uses stechs but i know its not the "tucking" everyone else does. to me, and i dont know why it is, but for driving, it just seems stupid to be slammed, UNLESS its strickly a track car, and even then, not on the ground.

87 Turbo II
11-19-2009, 10:37 PM
im honestly not sure if i want to lower it anymore, and to be honest it is lowered. uses stechs but i know its not the "tucking" everyone else does. to me, and i dont know why it is, but for driving, it just seems stupid to be slammed, UNLESS its strickly a track car, and even then, not on the ground.

I say screw the fad. Well not really a fad people have been doing it forever, but none the less forget what others think. I am a fan of having SOME wheel gap, to me tucking looks broken, there is a reason cars are sold with ground clearance, and even race cars usually have some visible wheel gap. Not to mention it's just not smart for a daily to have trouble clearing speed bumps and steep driveways and such. To me slammed cars scream one thing, and that is anti-function. What is something that not only doesn't add function but actually reduces it? In my eyes, rice. Then people say "but it looks good". Well, does it look good to you, or has the community told you it looks good so you go with it? In my opinion, if you actually stop to look at some of the cars, some just shouldn't be slammed, even from a strictly aesthetic point of view.

At any rate, none of it matters unless you, the owner are happy. I really like you car despite me hating front wheel drive with a passion lol. I like what path you've chosen with your mods, and the care you've taken in keeping it nice, but more importantly, I hope you enjoy what you have done, as the vehicle is really clean, tasteful,and I hope it continues to bring you happiness.

blacknightteg
11-19-2009, 10:40 PM
I say screw the fad. Well not really a fad people have been doing it forever, but none the less forget what others think. I am a fan of having SOME wheel gap, to me tucking looks broken, there is a reason cars are sold with ground clearance, and even race cars usually have some visible wheel gap. Not to mention it's just not smart for a daily to have trouble clearing speed bumps and steep driveways and such. To me slammed cars scream one thing, and that is anti-function. What is something that not only doesn't add function but actually reduces it? In my eyes, rice. Then people say "but it looks good". Well, does it look good to you, or has the community told you it looks good so you go with it? In my opinion, if you actually stop to look at some of the cars, some just shouldn't be slammed, even from a strictly aesthetic point of view.

At any rate, none of it matters unless you, the owner are happy. I really like you car despite me hating front wheel drive with a passion lol. I like what path you've chosen with your mods, and the care you've taken in keeping it nice, but more importantly, I hope you enjoy what you have done, as the vehicle is really clean, tasteful,and I hope it continues to bring you happiness.

thanks man. that means a lot. i'll have this car for a good long time. i love this thing. i have a few more things to be done to it and then im done. i will not be letting this car go for a while and when i do, she's goin back close to stock.