PDA

View Full Version : I think

Catnip
11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
BluesClues hacked Lurker's account.

Anyone else see the estrogen filled annoying resemblance?

roxie911
11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
No

collins
11-17-2009, 12:22 AM
estrogen filled? no. weakass comebacks? ohh yes lol

Lurker
11-17-2009, 12:27 AM
BluesClues hacked Lurker's account.

Anyone else see the estrogen filled annoying resemblance?

Everybody knows you can't "think" stupid. Stop playin.

Catnip
11-17-2009, 12:31 AM

I know I can't think stupidly.

Maybe some punctuation in your insults, as to not sound like a fucktard?

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 12:33 AM

I think you mean "you can't fix stupid".

Catnip
11-17-2009, 12:34 AM

That goes for you too, Captain Save a Hoe.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 12:35 AM
be careful evan! the leghumpers will come out!

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Maybe some punctuation in your insults, as to not sound like a fucktard?

Watch out guys, if you can't write you can't be a bad ass on the internet forum.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 12:37 AM
That goes for you too, Captain Save a Hoe.

Not a problem man, BTW try making your own shit for a change instead of using other people material... ok?

Buttons
11-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Watch out guys, if you can't write you can't be a bad ass on the internet forum.

it's like one of the rules of an e-thug. to make fun of their education/grammar/spellling at one point in the e-thuggin'

Lurker
11-17-2009, 12:38 AM
What's the difference between Evan and a mosquito?

A mosquito stops sucking after you slap it.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 12:46 AM
it's like one of the rules of an e-thug. to make fun of their education/grammar/spellling at one point in the e-thuggin'

So does mean he's goes threw three drafts before posting? since that's the ideal way to write out a perfectly written out essay.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 12:47 AM
So does mean he's goes threw three drafts before posting? since that's the ideal way to write out a perfectly written out essay.

nah, some people just type in perfect/nearly perfect english that they don't need to go through drafts.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 12:53 AM
nah, some people just type in perfect/nearly perfect english that they don't need to go through drafts.

So is evan in that category? Not trying to pick at him but he fouces way too much on the gammer of people on the forum. Hoping that they slip up and he can go on his regular routine about how people fail at life cause they didn't learn anything back in school and blah blah...

Catnip
11-17-2009, 12:54 AM

What's the difference in your mouth and your mom's ass?

Your mom's ass doesn't have a chin for the cum to run down.

Through.

I grew up in an enviroment where I was expected to write properly.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 12:55 AM
So is evan in that category? Not trying to pick at him but he fouces way too much on the gammer of people. Hoping that they slip up and he can go on his routine about how people fail at life cause they didn't learn anything back in school and blah blah...

It's an easy way to show that the other person's intelligence is sub par.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:00 AM
What's the difference in your mouth and your mom's ass?
Your mom's ass doesn't have a chin for the cum to run down.
Through.
I grew up in an enviroment where I was expected to write properly.

what was the point in the comeback? I think you can do better than that...

either way you understood what I said..

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:02 AM
It's an easy way to show that the other person's intelligence is sub par.

I guess it's an easy way to attack someone that doesn't remember the correct way of writing after so many years after HS.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 01:03 AM
I guess it's an easy way to attack someone that doesn't remember the correct way of writing after so many years after HS.

What does remembering grammar/spelling have to do with High School? I'm pretty sure that my spelling and grammar will be the same years after college.

Btw, Google Chrome does spell check automatically.

Catnip
11-17-2009, 01:08 AM
what was the point in the comeback? I think you can do better than that...

either way you understood what I said..

Why should I worry about a big, bad ass comeback, when I can take 3rd grade english and use it against you?

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:09 AM
What does remembering grammar/spelling have to do with High School? I'm pretty sure that my spelling and grammar will be the same years after college.

Btw, Google Chrome does spell check automatically.

I cant used that since Im on the ps3, so Im typing pretty raw here. What I meant was after highschool or college if you will, people dont write as often nor does the workplace require you to write well.. so people type the way they talk IE: slang, text, l33t, and etc. Not everyone is gonna retain the information that they require back in college or highschool. But that some people..

Catnip
11-17-2009, 01:11 AM

I cant used that since Im on the ps3, so Im typing pretty raw here. What I meant was after highschool or college if you will, people dont write as often nor does the workplace require you to write well.. so people type the way they talk IE: slang, text, l33t, and etc. Not everyone is gonna retain the information that they require back in college or highschool. But that some people..

Don't insult my intelligence, if you're going to type it out like you're uneducated.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Why should I worry about a big, bad ass comeback, when I can take 3rd grade english and use it against you?

now that's better.. instead of using mannic method of comeback your using the " I don't need much to belittle you."

so you got on a couple of mishaps it happens... Im only human.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 01:12 AM

I text a lot on my phone and I always use nearly perfect grammar/spelling. I never use predictive text. It's just all me. I can write a 500+ word e-mail on my phone with little to no spelling or grammar errors.

It's nothing to do with anyone being out of college or out of high school. My dad never even finished high school and he has better spelling/grammar than most people here who have a bachelor's.

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Don't insult my intelligence, if you're going to type it out like you're uneducated.

how so?
EDIT: my bad I just over lokked my post that you quoted about and I see my grammatical errors. Sorry that I didnt took the time to proof read.. eh

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:15 AM
I text a lot on my phone and I always use nearly perfect grammar/spelling. I never use predictive text. It's just all me. I can write a 500+ word e-mail on my phone with little to no spelling or grammar errors.

It's nothing to do with anyone being out of college or out of high school. My dad never even finished high school and he has better spelling/grammar than most people here who have a bachelor's.

Well that's you and your father.. Im just saying in some people cases.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Well that's you and your father.. Im just saying in some people cases.

I bet your grammar/spelling has barely changed through the years. Grammar/spelling isn't a trait you forget when you don't use it. You speak everyday, don't you? Do you talk like you're uneducated? You should type just as you speak.

dallasb84
11-17-2009, 01:20 AM
You fun has a wedge hot dog anus? Think I maybe shit smell lip your mom on. Might cum drop panty ass stain Evan wrinkle?

Education sometime retard Famou5 cowboy english failed bubble cum.

que?

Catnip
11-17-2009, 01:23 AM
You fun has a wedge hot dog anus? Think I maybe shit smell lip your mom on. Might cum drop panty ass stain Evan wrinkle?

Education sometime retard Famou5 cowboy english failed bubble cum.

que?

I'm truly confused, Sir :lmao:

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I bet your grammar/spelling has barely changed through the years. Grammar/spelling isn't a trait you forget when you don't use it. You speak everyday, don't you? Do you talk like you're uneducated? You should type just as you speak.

Well that's not entirely true, I am learning to writing better since I didnt take advantage back in highschool I know Im nowhere near perfect, and I do have some issues with punuations and whatnot.. and I must say it's different then what I started off of.

dallasb84
11-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Well that's not entirely true, I am learning to writing better since I didnt take advantage back in highschool I know Im nowhere near perfect, and I do have some issues with punuations and whatnot.. and I must say it's different then what I started off of.

here's a cookie..... wait i just ate it

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:27 AM
here's a cookie..... wait i just ate it

indian giver..

dallasb84
11-17-2009, 01:31 AM
well im gonna go play modern warfare

dallasb84
11-17-2009, 01:32 AM
oh yeah....

i got bluesclues pregnant

FAM0U5
11-17-2009, 01:34 AM
oh yeah....

i got bluesclues pregnant

:cheers::goodjob:

lol

Lurker
11-17-2009, 10:13 AM
What's the difference between Evan and a freezer?

The freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.

Me86Rob
11-17-2009, 10:16 AM
What's the difference between Evan and a freezer?

The freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out.
+8 :lmao:

Hundo®
11-17-2009, 10:16 AM
if we're talking estrogen filled then we might as well all assume a female posts under your name at all times.

Buttons
11-17-2009, 10:18 AM
if we're talking estrogen filled then we might as well all assume a female posts under your name at all times.

Says the person who hid behind an Alter Ego with a fake persona just to make himself look cool to people on internet.

BluesClues
11-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Wow!!! Evan just can't get enough of me eh? It's starting to get pass flattery to just plain obsession! Man if I had nuts Evan would have both in his mouth :eek:. He'd suffocate from the lack of oxygen. Maybe for christmas I will have you a synthetic pair made so at night you can suck on them like a pacifier, it will help you sleep better :D.

And what's up with English 101 in here? Since when did the people of IA graduate with a Masters in English and decide to teach others? Damn I must be silly. Here I am paying for an education, when I can just log onto IA and learn everything I need about life! WOW IA, you've changed my life! :D :goodjob:

Catnip
11-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Wow!!! Evan just can't get enough of me eh? It's starting to get pass flattery to just plain obsession!

lol. You're not Mariah Carey, don't flatter yourself with accusations of an obsession.

Man if I had nuts Evan would have both in his mouth :eek:. He'd suffocate from the lack of oxygen. Maybe for christmas I will have you a synthetic pair made so at night you can suck on them like a pacifier, it will help you sleep better :D.

Did you seriously just spend a whole paragraph, fantasizing about having nuts? Are you that sad you lost Famou5's nuts to Jade*, that you have to fanatasize about having your own?

And what's up with English 101 in here? Since when did the people of IA graduate with a Masters in English and decide to teach others? Damn I must be silly. Here I am paying for an education, when I can just log onto IA and learn everything I need about life! WOW IA, you've changed my life! :D :goodjob:

Is there something wrong with not typing like a ni... uneducated person, BlewDudes?

dallasb84
11-18-2009, 01:16 AM
lol. You're not Mariah Carey, don't flatter yourself with accusations of an obsession.

Did you seriously just spend a whole paragraph, fantasizing about having nuts? Are you that sad you lost Famou5's nuts to Jade*, that you have to fanatasize about having your own?

Is there something wrong with not typing like a ni... uneducated person, BlewDudes?

burn

Jason..
11-18-2009, 08:24 AM

:lmfao::lmfao:lol

Hundo®
11-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Says the person who hid behind an Alter Ego with a fake persona just to make himself look cool to people on internet.

Clearly you have me confused with someone else. If my goal was to make MYSELF look cool to people on the internet, why would I use an Alter Ego you twit? not that bright are you... :no:

xxbckiexx
11-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Clearly you have me confused with someone else. you dolt.

lmao, this dumb cunt thinks you're me. what an idiot.

Jason..
11-18-2009, 09:00 AM
I love your sig..where you been Byron?

xxbckiexx
11-18-2009, 09:20 AM
I love your sig..where you been Byron?

lololol just chillin ol chap. not too much time for the webnetz recently.

Buttons
11-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Clearly you have me confused with someone else. If my goal was to make MYSELF look cool to people on the internet, why would I use an Alter Ego you twit? not that bright are you... :no:

Let's see. Bckie was posting and was called out for being kayfunk. Then hundo pops up and bckie disappears. Then when Hundo gets banned, all the sudden Bckie appears.

LOL you're delusional.

xxbckiexx
11-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Let's see. Bckie was posting and was called out for being kayfunk. Then hundo pops up and bckie disappears. Then when Hundo gets banned, all the sudden Bckie appears.

LOL you're delusional.

I think you're delusional. You think someone's just banning and unbanning so one person can look like two people? Are you fucking stupid? We've both been unbanned. Why do you insist on being an idiot?

roxie911
11-18-2009, 11:55 AM
UGH...more stupid accusations....

sogood
11-18-2009, 11:59 AM

Why did you want to change your name to the exact thing that kayfunk (you) did when he (you) got unbanned? What a coincidence, huh...

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254602