PDA

View Full Version : got to meet Lou from Musclecar on SpikeTV

NevrNufTorq
11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
i just got to meet lou from spiketv's musclecar. :goodjob:he's got a new show fixing to come out on discovery channel and 'mild to wild' customs in front of turbodave's shop is doing a build of some type against another shop.

scotty is helping them do their fab work and borrowed my golf cart to run back and forth between buildings and he told lou about dave's shop so he came up here inbetween shooting. you all know me and my big mouth:eek: so i introduced myself and showed him around. he loved turbo dave's '01 general tacoma' and all my busted up rides i have laying around. really cool and down to earth guy, just like he was on the show.:cheers:

just thought i'd share with everyone. didnt really know where to post this so i just stuck it in here. mods move it to kf off topic or something if needed:goodjob:

eraser4g63
11-16-2009, 06:35 PM
He seemed like a cool guy, thanks Dave I appreciated the introduction.

NevrNufTorq
11-16-2009, 09:15 PM
He seemed like a cool guy, thanks Dave I appreciated the introduction.

anytime brother!!!:goodjob:

Justin.
11-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Lou used to have a shop in kannapolis, nc....bout 10 mins from my house in Davidson, nc...I met him cause he was the only one that would fill Nitrous till 10pm, I hung out at his shop daily, seen him rebuild auto transmission with this eyes closed, He built some amazing stuff down the end of his dirt road.

It's amazing how this average guy building cars in a small garage ends up on T.V.

His attitude and willingness to help kids and community is what got him to the TOP!!

sikfricks
11-16-2009, 09:59 PM
lou santiago knows his stuff

NevrNufTorq
11-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Lou used to have a shop in kannapolis, nc....bout 10 mins from my house in Davidson, nc...I met him cause he was the only one that would fill Nitrous till 10pm, I hung out at his shop daily, seen him rebuild auto transmission with this eyes closed, He built some amazing stuff down the end of his dirt road.

It's amazing how this average guy building cars in a small garage ends up on T.V.

His attitude and willingness to help kids and community is what got him to the TOP!!

no doubt, just a great guy and i was glad to meet him and get to hang out for a bit:goodjob:

eraser4g63
11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
he was all about the General, but then again that is a very unique truck.