PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett says "ILLEGALS G T F O----->"

Doppelgänger
11-16-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Gwinnett_Begins_Immigration_Program_111609

Awesome. Finally glad to see them taking action. Butch Conway has the right idea on this. I remember a few months ago when they did a big round up and sent almost 1,000 illegals back. What pisses me off are the fucktards whining and complaining that this is "targeting immigrants". Duh. If you're here illegally, oh frigging well. Mr. Conway goes on to say that many of the illegals are multiple offenders (not surprising) and rather than worry about arresting them 4 or 5 more times, shipping them out is much better... and I agree. Some douche they were interviewing was crying about how local hispanic buisnesses were seeing a reduction in buisness because people are afriad to come out because they think police will target them. Well, if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about, right?

quickdodge®
11-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Well, if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about, right?

I agree. And this goes with all walks of life as well. If you're hiding, then you have something to hide.

Hope this post is ok. Later, QD.

Maniacc
11-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Old news.

None gives a fuck.

gtikid
11-16-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm all about getting all the crime doing illegals out.....but then again, why don't we do what Great Britain did back in the day and send all our prisoners to Australia or some other island

ash7
11-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm all about getting all the crime doing illegals out.....but then again, why don't we do what Great Britain did back in the day and send all our prisoners to Australia or some other island

well holy crap, look who it is!

-jonathan

gtikid
11-16-2009, 06:00 PM
well holy crap, look who it is!

-jonathan

Whoa whoa whoa! Look who IT is! What's goin on man? You back in GA yet?? I see you got ANOTHER car now, what a surprise :lmfao: How did TX treat you man?

Doppelgänger
11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Old news.

None gives a fuck.
You better be careful before Gwinnett makes you "old news" :lmfao:

By the way.. it's "no one" not "none". If you were legal, you'd know that.;)

Vteckidd
11-16-2009, 06:17 PM
They are in jail convictEd felons they have no rights if ice wants to find illegal immigrants so be it.

They are here illegally period doesn't matter if they are Latino or Chinese

Paul
11-16-2009, 06:50 PM
excellent idea give the guy a medal

blaknoize
11-16-2009, 07:16 PM
...By the way.. it's "no one" not "none". If you were legal, you'd know that.;)

I have to agree with this post :yes:

Julio
11-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I cant wait to see this... .. Sounds good on paper.. but.. action speaks louder the words...

Maniacc
11-16-2009, 07:39 PM
You better be careful before Gwinnett makes you "old news" :lmfao:

By the way.. it's "no one" not "none". If you were legal, you'd know that.;)

Ugh, I know that I was supposed to say "no one", but haven't you heard the old black nogs say: None cares about you, boy? I guess my illegal status is preventing me from being as smart as all the white kids around gwinnett lol

blaknoize
11-16-2009, 07:44 PM
I ride around 100% illegal and I'm not even a Immigrant.

Suspended plates, suspended license, STILL pushin the CRX to GA and back. I'm not hiding it nor can I avoid it. But the cops snoop around and will get me one day, only cuz I was broke and couldnt afford car insurance for a time. So instead of me finding trouble, trouble will find me.

Ah, illegals are such a problem.

CasadeWaffle
11-16-2009, 08:18 PM
I was born in America, my parents weren't, and I've also lived in a 3rd world country. While I do understand that illegals are illegal and should not be here, you all must also understand why they are here...If you have not lived in a 3rd world country then you have no idea of how bad the world really is. I'm not talking about the ghetto or poor areas of town, I mean areas so bad and so poor you have a family living/raised in a house that has no more square footage than my living room, and my house is average sized. I mean an area where you can die at any moment for anything. America is such a good place to live you all really do take it for granted. Everything here is so much nicer/safer/better than other places, I can't describe in one post how much better it is here. That is why people try to come here, to escape politicol/religious/economic tyranny. Because america isn't perfect but it is great!

Basically, illegal aliens shouldn't be here, and many do commit crimes, but I also have a heart and I feel like there should be something we can do...I don't really take sides on this as I understand both point of views...just throwing this out there...

On_Her_Face
11-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Old news.

None gives a fuck.

You will be gone soon boy!

uproot
11-16-2009, 08:53 PM
They say it will lead to profiling and unfairly targets latinos, who cares. Illegal immigrants living here illegally isnt exactly fair to everyone else. Now, I do think it is awesome to have people living here from other parts of the world - but if someone wants to come live in america, why not just apply for citizenship and do it the right way?

Doppelgänger
11-16-2009, 08:53 PM
I cant wait to see this... .. Sounds good on paper.. but.. action speaks louder the words...

Gwinnett did it once, I'm sure they'll do it again. I remember looking through the dockett book and there was a large percentage of people with "hold for immigration". It was a little over 900 people got deported in a month when they did it.

scooby_snack
11-16-2009, 08:57 PM
I was born in America, my parents weren't, and I've also lived in a 3rd world country. While I do understand that illegals are illegal and should not be here, you all must also understand why they are here...If you have not lived in a 3rd world country then you have no idea of how bad the world really is. I'm not talking about the ghetto or poor areas of town, I mean areas so bad and so poor you have a family living/raised in a house that has no more square footage than my living room, and my house is average sized. I mean an area where you can die at any moment for anything. America is such a good place to live you all really do take it for granted. Everything here is so much nicer/safer/better than other places, I can't describe in one post how much better it is here. That is why people try to come here, to escape politicol/religious/economic tyranny. Because america isn't perfect but it is great!

Basically, illegal aliens shouldn't be here, and many do commit crimes, but I also have a heart and I feel like there should be something we can do...I don't really take sides on this as I understand both point of views...just throwing this out there...

:goodjob: Good post.

quickdodge®
11-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Ugh, I know that I was supposed to say "no one", but haven't you heard the old black nogs say: None cares about you, boy? I guess my illegal status is preventing me from being as smart as all the white kids around gwinnett lol

Careful. You might be taken serious, lolol.

DISCLAIMER!!! I AM JUST JOKING, DOPPLEGANGSTER!!! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME.

Later, QD.

CasadeWaffle
11-16-2009, 09:55 PM
i like turtles

SampaGuy
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
why not just apply for citizenship and do it the right way?

because its not that simple

volvo_c30
11-16-2009, 10:23 PM
finally, tell them to post up outside of gwinnet place.....:police:

blacknightteg
11-16-2009, 10:24 PM
once your found illegal in the country you cant apply for citizenship.

volvo_c30
11-16-2009, 10:24 PM
because its not that simple

it is that simple, get your visa (apply for it) than apply for citizen ship when you qualify

that is what my brother is doing for his biritsh citizenship (hes playing soccer there) and it was THAT simple, my friend who lives with me now has his US citizen ship...and did it THAT way...its just hard if you cross the border an than try....

SampaGuy
11-16-2009, 10:27 PM
it is that simple, get your visa (apply for it) than apply for citizen ship when you qualify

that is what my brother is doing for his biritsh citizenship (hes playing soccer there) and it was THAT simple, my friend who lives with me now has his US citizen ship...and did it THAT way...its just hard if you cross the border an than try....

Too bad you have no idea of what you're talking about.

volvo_c30
11-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Too bad you have no idea of what you're talking about.

http://immigration.findlaw.com/immigration/immigration-citizenship-naturalization/immigration-citizenship-naturalization-overview.html

get your work visa......work buy land...live in US legally by renewing ur Visa and than apply for your citizenship when you qualify....what am i not understanding...I know several people who have applied for work visa's come over and worked like they were supposed to and eventually gained citizenship

Lankhoss
11-16-2009, 11:48 PM

That's all good and fine, and I completely understand your point.

What upsets most people, is you hear the same story that you just typed out.

"Oh my God, where I am from is so horrible and my family came here to escape those horrible living conditions"

Well if that's the case, then these people should show some appreciation and FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY. It's pretty damn simple.

Mike Lowrey
11-17-2009, 06:54 AM
They say it will lead to profiling and unfairly targets latinos, who cares. Illegal immigrants living here illegally isnt exactly fair to everyone else. Now, I do think it is awesome to have people living here from other parts of the world - but if someone wants to come live in america, why not just apply for citizenship and do it the right way?

Um, I care. It is fine to get the illegal ones out, I just don't like how the legal ones are treated. My wife is hispanic and she gets treated like shit by people due to their ignorance.

And to the idiot that says it is easy.....you are truely a moron. I have gone through the BS, redtape, stupidity that is the immagration process. I never want to do it again.

Ziptied
11-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Good idea. I wish Charleston would do this. Racial profiling exists and always will for all those offended, I'm sorry but I don't make the rules, I just know how it all works. In order to get the majority of illegals (who happen to be hispanic), they will have to profile and target hispanics. I get profiled when I drive downtown to visit my brother, who doesn't live in the nicest area. Im a white guy in a bad neighborhood and always in nice cars with dark windows...... Yeah I get harassed, but I understand its part of the process to actually catch those that are truly up to no good.

big mac
11-17-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm Mexican I've known a lot of people to get deported. I think there are better ways. Our gov is using money to ship them out and hold them until they do. When most of them will be back in in under a month

Maniacc
11-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Gwinnett did it once, I'm sure they'll do it again. I remember looking through the dockett book and there was a large percentage of people with "hold for immigration". It was a little over 900 people got deported in a month when they did it.

Yeah, and Gwinnett County ended up wasting over 2 million dollars to ship them back to Mexico. Haha, do the math. Each person that got deported cost the county close to if not more than $2,000 dollars! :lmao: It costs an illegal mexican around $4,000 to come back to the United States. Gwinnett is going to waste so much money, and isn't going to solve shit. haha, I wonder how this is going to affect Gwinnett's money budget.

ep9716
11-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah, and Gwinnett County ended up wasting over 2 million dollars to ship them back to Mexico. Haha, do the math. Each person that got deported cost the county close to if not more than $2,000 dollars! :lmao: It costs an illegal mexican around $4,000 to come back to the United States. Gwinnett is going to waste so much money, and isn't going to solve shit. haha, I wonder how this is going to affect Gwinnett's money budget.
My dad said the SAME shit last night. Time to move to Canada.

Ziptied
11-17-2009, 10:53 AM
I say just allow people to start shooting them. I know here they keep getting mugged and robbed so maybe they'll just get the point and leave?

Maniacc
11-17-2009, 10:57 AM
I say just allow people to start shooting them. I know here they keep getting mugged and robbed so maybe they'll just get the point and leave?

All the white people are moving to alpharetta or forsyth nowadays. Which is understandable. I mean none of them want to be surrounded by blacks and hispanics due to their lack of badassery. They simply cannot adapt to the changes in their environment.

Maniacc
11-17-2009, 10:58 AM
My dad said the SAME shit last night. Time to move to Canada.

Yeah I don't live with my parents, but I'm sure they've said the same thing.

civic gsr
11-17-2009, 11:17 AM
so being illegal here is wrong so raising a family is bad?? so when all you people from the u.s.a go to acpulco ,centro america etc.. you all should get kick back lol

CasadeWaffle
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
That's all good and fine, and I completely understand your point.

What upsets most people, is you hear the same story that you just typed out.

"Oh my God, where I am from is so horrible and my family came here to escape those horrible living conditions"

Well if that's the case, then these people should show some appreciation and FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY. It's pretty damn simple.

Most illegals do abide by the laws and try to make an honest living. You just don't hear about them...you only see and hear about the ones that are on the news or in jails etc...and that gives them all a bad image...which is apparently made by your post. The actions of a few do not speak for the whole population. Just trying to give a fair arguement :cheers:

civic gsr
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM

ill shoot you

civic gsr
11-17-2009, 11:36 AM
ooooooooohhhhhh and who cares we all gonna die in 2012 cause we said so ...........

ISAtlanta300
11-17-2009, 12:33 PM
http://immigration.findlaw.com/immigration/immigration-citizenship-naturalization/immigration-citizenship-naturalization-overview.html

get your work visa......work buy land...live in US legally by renewing ur Visa and than apply for your citizenship when you qualify....what am i not understanding...I know several people who have applied for work visa's come over and worked like they were supposed to and eventually gained citizenship

Dude, you can't just apply for a work visa and then go find a job. Most of those people you were talking about were probably sponsored by their company. And probably got married to gain citizenship. A work visa does not automatically mean you are a legal resident. You are a Resident ALIEN. You still don't have a green card, and you still don't 'automatically' become a citizen. Once the work visa expires, the company has to renew it. If they don't renew it, you can't stay.

Trust me. It is not that simple. Three ways to become permanent resident and then citizen:
1. Get Married
2. Get sponsored (i.e. by another family member)
3. Win the yearly Visa (Green Card) lottery

That's it.

Trust me. It's NOT that simple.

ISAtlanta300
11-17-2009, 12:36 PM
And to the idiot that says it is easy.....you are truely a moron. I have gone through the BS, redtape, stupidity that is the immagration process. I never want to do it again.

Quote for the Truth!! Most Americans have no idea what it takes because they never had to go through it.

JDM_p00ky
11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
my mom got married with an american dude and way before she got married with him she had her citizenship she got it in the early 90's when she married my dad she didnt go thru much because back then it was easy as hell. now days to gain citizenship is hard you have to go thru hell

atlshawdyfasho
11-17-2009, 03:28 PM
lets not forget how this land was taken from its real natives.
"illegals" are probably doing your front lawn right now.

oh and gwinnett county can suck a fat dick.

JDM_p00ky
11-17-2009, 03:46 PM
if u have kid and it was born in gwinnett county maybe my mom is takin care of it because after they born my mom's job is to nurse them and to see if they ok or not. lol and she an immigrant. get pissed because a hispanic woman is touchin ur white kid

Lankhoss
11-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Most illegals do abide by the laws and try to make an honest living. You just don't hear about them...you only see and hear about the ones that are on the news or in jails etc...and that gives them all a bad image...which is apparently made by your post. The actions of a few do not speak for the whole population. Just trying to give a fair arguement :cheers:

Dude, I don't care about the law-abiding ones. I'm talking about the ones filling our jails.

They drive without licenses, get DUI's, engage in violent crimes, etc. Then they wanna cry about racial profiling, or cry about how it's so bad at home that they HAVE to live here.....then come here and have no respect for the laws we have. THOSE are the ones that have no business being here (unless they're legal), and it sounds like THOSE are the ones targeted by this new plan.

Maniacc
11-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Dude, I don't care about the law-abiding ones. I'm talking about the ones filling our jails.

They drive without licenses, get DUI's, engage in violent crimes, etc. Then they wanna cry about racial profiling, or cry about how it's so bad at home that they HAVE to live here.....then come here and have no respect for the laws we have. THOSE are the ones that have no business being here (unless they're legal), and it sounds like THOSE are the ones targeted by this new plan.

The ones that get taken in to jail for driving with no license only get bailed out a few hours later, and the other ones that are in their for violent crims, and DUIs are put in with the other blacks/whites who committed the same crimes.

From what I know they don't cry about their race or anything when they know that they are in the wrong. So, ummm yeah...

Lankhoss
11-17-2009, 09:38 PM
The ones that get taken in to jail for driving with no license only get bailed out a few hours later, and the other ones that are in their for violent crims, and DUIs are put in with the other blacks/whites who committed the same crimes.

From what I know they don't cry about their race or anything when they know that they are in the wrong. So, ummm yeah...

So, um, yeah....make up whatever you want when it's your race.

They're a menace, and if anyone should be pissed off at them it should be YOU. They make Mexicans look bad, period. You, of all people, should be happy about those low lifes being thrown out of here.

makiza
11-17-2009, 09:55 PM
There's no point

Sol-Badguy
11-17-2009, 09:59 PM
i like turtles
Are you fucking serious?

Doppelgänger
11-17-2009, 10:01 PM

Illegal immigrants are not a race, they're a plague.

Maniacc
11-17-2009, 11:46 PM

We're like zombies, dude.

You cannot contain us. We'll eventually break through the barriers. :D

So, um, yeah....make up whatever you want when it's your race.

They're a menace, and if anyone should be pissed off at them it should be YOU. They make Mexicans look bad, period. You, of all people, should be happy about those low lifes being thrown out of here.

I understand what you've meant with all of your posts, and not trying to protect the bastards who are fucking shit up for the rest of us. I just want for everyone to put those illegals and illegals like me in two different categories.

One of my uncles got deported a few months ago, and it sucks because he was a hard working illegal - who would send all of his money to his kids in texas, who went to church and did nothing wrong (besides being illegal). He got caught on a road block, and bam. No bail no nothing. He was simply shipped back to mexico. Though he came back - only to get caught near the border of texas and is serving time in some texas jail. All he wants though is to provide for his kids. It just sucks, but I know why this country is kinda upset with all the illegals and their stupidity. Which is why now I only drive to work and come straight home.

CasadeWaffle
11-18-2009, 12:58 AM

1) Believe it or not white/black/yellow/brown ppl drive without licenses, get DUI's, engage in violent crimes too. Many legal AND illegal aliens commit crimes...

I think I understand your point of view but remember that almost exactly 400 years go immigrants came to this country and founded it, and that is how and why we are here today. Because of immigration, this country is built on immigrant people. People from all over the world. Let me say again that I do not support illegal aliens, I am just trying to make you think from another perspective and not to be so quick to make up your mind,and also maybe you will try to see things from the "their" point of view and understand the situation better.

But honestly I think there is a bigger problem facing our nation....asian drivers

CasadeWaffle
11-18-2009, 12:59 AM
I say we deport the transexuals/other freakshows out there before illegal aliens...

Lankhoss
11-18-2009, 01:21 AM
I know how difficult it is to gain citizenship in this country. I have had long talks with friends of mine who have had to do it. I know people who have LITERALLY been trying, doing all the right things, for over a decade and still can't gain citizenship. And if the people who are legitimately trying, and making an effort to be a productive AMERICAN, are being mistreated by the immigration laws of this country, then I will be one of the first to stand by their side. It's a tough situation anyway you look at it, but being a violent, lawless person who is a detriment to society is ONLY going to hurt an already delicate situation.

Doppelgänger
11-18-2009, 07:52 AM
I see it this way. If I were to walk my happy ass up to Canada and just start making myself at home and got caught as being there without proper visas/paperwork and got send back here...well, oh fucking well. Doesn't matter what I was doing there, I was there illegally. Pretty easy to understand if you ask me. OK, maybe that's a little hard to understand, let me give another example. We all know that there is big money in selling cocane. So now I sell cocane, but I send my poor family all the money. Is it OK that I sell cocane because i'm doing something "good" with the money?

quickdodge®
11-18-2009, 07:59 AM
I see it this way. If I were to walk my happy ass up to Canada and just start making myself at home and got caught as being there without proper visas/paperwork and got send back here...well, oh fucking well. Doesn't matter what I was doing there, I was there illegally. Pretty easy to understand if you ask me. OK, maybe that's a little hard to understand, let me give another example. We all know that there is big money in selling cocane. So now I sell cocane, but I send my poor family all the money. Is it OK that I sell cocane because i'm doing something "good" with the money?

None of this made any sense at all. If you were of the mindset to just go to Canada (purposefully) without gaining citizenship, then you had a reason and you would be upset if you got sent right back. You took the time and effort to make yourself a home just to have it taken right out from under you? You'd be mad. All that time and money wasted. Yeah. It's easy to say you wouldn't since you're not in that position. How do I know? I'd probably be the same way. I'm sure I'd be upset if I got to another country and worked for a few years, bought a house, got a family and in one day had it all ripped away from me only to be sent back to where I left from.

The other reason this post makes no sense is why would you assume that every illegal resident here is selling drugs?

Oh. This is NOT a joke. Just a regular discussion. Later, QD.

civic gsr
11-18-2009, 10:10 AM
I say we deport the transexuals/other freakshows out there before illegal aliens...

lets start with ia :lmfao:

lcortes32
11-18-2009, 10:12 AM
lets start with ia :lmfao:

:lmfao:

WickedIXMR
11-18-2009, 12:23 PM
1) Believe it or not white/black/yellow/brown ppl drive without licenses, get DUI's, engage in violent crimes too. Many legal AND illegal aliens commit crimes...

I think I understand your point of view but remember that almost exactly 400 years go immigrants came to this country and founded it, and that is how and why we are here today. Because of immigration, this country is built on immigrant people. People from all over the world. Let me say again that I do not support illegal aliens, I am just trying to make you think from another perspective and not to be so quick to make up your mind,and also maybe you will try to see things from the "their" point of view and understand the situation better.

But honestly I think there is a bigger problem facing our nation....asian drivers

You speak the God damn truth.

B18c1Turboed
11-18-2009, 12:57 PM

Just like stupid rednecks, that drive miatas!!!

WickedIXMR
11-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Seeing topic's like these and seeing how ignorant some of you people kiiinda get's under my skin. Mike (OP) you really need to shut the fuck up. Seriously. I would really like to punch you in the fucking face right now for being such a dumbass.
One thing that really get's on my nerve's is when people automatically think that ALL illegal immigrants sell drugs, don't pay taxes, commit unlawful crimes, blah blah fucking blah. Now let me say that, I'm all for deporting the illegal aliens that do all those wrongs; I just hate it when those illegal's make the other illegal immigrants who are here to make a honest living look bad. I personally know many illegal families and each and every single one of them are here to make a honest living. They work very hard long hours, pay their taxes, (believe it or not) been in the country for about 20 years, and they are no different from me or anyone else except the fact that they are not citizens. I know they've tried to become US citizens but it's not as easy as some of you ignorant pricks think it is. :2cents:

B18c1Turboed
11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
DOnt matter if they continue too Deport mexican, they will always come back.
Read this

What did Presidents Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower have in common? Here is some American history that should be of great interest to all Americans who are frustrated with the current lack of governmental efforts to resolve the tremendous financial costs caused by illegal immigrants who are burdening taxpayers across the nation. Back during the Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of all illegal immigrants in order to make jobs available to American citizens who desperately needed work. Harry Truman deported more than 2 million illegal immigrants after World War II to create jobs for returning veterans. And in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals. It was done so World War II and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs.

I think it stupid too spend so much money on this. They will never be able too stop it. Everyone wants a better life for their families, what give america the right too take that away from them.

Everyone that think all illegals are bad are just closed minded rednecks. Thats my tought about it!! Do you really think deporting all these illegals is gonna make are country better? If so how is that?
American are lazy that is a known fact.

Cost to deport all illegal immigrants: $94 billion

On Wednesday, Julie Myers, the head of of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told a Senate committee it would cost at least $94 billion to deport the 12 million people estimated to be in the U.S. illegally. That's billion with a "b." Think it's worth it?

It's the first estimate I've heard on the deportation costs. And it appears that figure is actually on the low end. According to a CNN story, ICE officials later said that estimate didn't include the costs for finding the immigrants and processing them through our court system.

Do you not think we could us that 94 billion for something better? like saving banks again...hahahahaha or re electing obama!!