PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP WITH MY TUNE ISSUES

LSVTECEJ
11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
ok so i have an h22 hatch i took it and had it tuned. car ran great when i left ran great for a week or 2. then all of a sudden its starts cuttin up breakin up and if u give it full throttle it would bogg. so i had tuner email me tune i reburn it put it in it wouldnt start and fuel pump stays on i try new chip and new ecu and it does same. i can take chip and jumper out and it runs factory like it did b4 tune. what the hell is wrong?

SlamminCRX
11-16-2009, 12:05 PM
you gonna need to take it back to the shop you got it tuned at.

LSVTECEJ
11-16-2009, 12:17 PM
dude is a dick and is just gonna make me repay and i spent a fortune there on the tune and a bunch of other parts im tired of taken him business

getherdone
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
if you talking about track masters i feel you on that

LSVTECEJ
11-16-2009, 12:38 PM
yea im talkin bout trackmasters

scttydb411
11-16-2009, 06:09 PM
any cel?

although i get plenty of business from tn because of treatment like this it may be something else besides the tune. although it does seem strange that it doesn't do it after clipping the jumper and running off the stock ecu and still does it w/ new ecu.

what program/mangement software are you running? did he burn the chips or did you burn the chips? as much info you could provide even if you don't think it's relevant may shed some light on your issue.