PDA

View Full Version : Cars Bugatti Veyron wrecking into Lake - Actual Film

YoTa_BoX
11-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Damn, it hurts even worse seeing the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY1GMPfadI

aer0s2k
11-15-2009, 03:56 PM
well i kept replaying it and i just laughed my ass off, mostly cause of the guys recording. saying it was a lambo and how they wanted one some day, then, OH SHIT OH SHIT

thepolecat
11-15-2009, 03:59 PM
wtf- that was not impressive at all. if your going to f up make it big!

PSINXS
11-15-2009, 04:11 PM
for 1.6 million he probably felt it should take him fishing too.

dustinkelley
11-15-2009, 04:35 PM
^lmao....hell yea, i wonder how much damage it caused...did ya'll check out the wrecker fishing it out of the lake?

AnthonyF
11-15-2009, 06:16 PM
i JUST found this video and checked IA to see if anyone else posted it. I just cant clear up the image for the tow straps...is that a metal chain wrapped through the rim? He has a 1 million dollar car and can't afford a GOOD tow service? heres the reasoning.

Thu Nov 12, 9:34 pm ET
LA MARQUE, Texas – A man blamed a low-flying pelican and a dropped cell phone for his veering his million-dollar sports car off a road and into a salt marsh near Galveston. The accident happened about 3 p.m. Wednesday on the frontage road of Interstate 45 northbound in La Marque, about 35 miles southeast of Houston.

The Lufkin, Texas, man told of driving his luxury, French-built Bugatti Veyron when the bird distracted him, said La Marque police Lt. Greg Gilchrist. The motorist dropped his cell phone, reached to pick it up and veered off the road and into the salt marsh. The car was half-submerged in the brine about 20 feet from the road when police arrived.

Gilchrist said he doesn't know if the car was salvageable, but in his words, "Salt water isn't good for anything." He says the man, whose identity hasn't been released, was not injured.

A 2006 Bugatti Veyron was recently offered for sale in Jonesboro, Ark., for $1.25 million