View Full Version : Sports Stanford v. USC

cjhutch
11-14-2009, 05:17 PM
When Stanford beat Oregon I was shocked. I figured it was just a fluke by Oregon and Stanford got lucky. Now they are beating USC by 21 points in the 4th quarter and they are playing at USC. They should crack the top 25 after this week. The Coliseum is so quiet right now. You hear no noise from their fans at all. The QB from Stanford is going to be a monster. The kid can fling it.

cjhutch
11-14-2009, 05:27 PM
So, I just got a text from a friend who is at the game. The boos are starting to rain now. Stanford just scored again and now up by 27. Making the USC defense look like a JV team.

Greddypacked
11-14-2009, 05:30 PM
:eek: Stanford in the Ivy league beat USC and Oregon WOW LOL.

cjhutch
11-14-2009, 05:49 PM
:lmfao:Stanford is not Ivy League. Final score 55-21, the most points given up by USC ever. There were some words exchanged at the end of the game.

bigdare23
11-14-2009, 07:42 PM
2 words ass whooping!

Greddypacked
11-14-2009, 10:14 PM
:lmfao:Stanford is not Ivy League. Final score 55-21, the most points given up by USC ever. There were some words exchanged at the end of the game.

:dunno: Like I care lol... Stanford football I never follow so I wouldnt know this. I thought they were Ivy League along w/ the other schools like Yale and Harvard. Stanford is a good school like those but I never did follow there football program lol. Glad you got a laugh over something so little and stupid though.

Spectic Tank
11-14-2009, 10:49 PM
I thought they were Ivy League along w/ the other schools like Yale and Harvard. Stanford is a good school like those but I never did follow there football program lol.

The Ivy League is an athletic conference in the Northeast (Yale and Harvard are Ivy league). Stanford is in California. Stanford is a private school (like all Ivy league schools), and a very good school.